Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Ninjutsu Survival(Class)

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Topic entered as NPC: Yamazaki Yuri]
452b37a7-e3c1-4f8c-8c4f-339bcd2fe2ca_zps785aad85.jpg

"This is audio log #NS0101. I've requested for the students to meet me at an abandoned warehouse. This way they wouldn't risk destroying valuable things, with the benefit neither myself nor to academy have to come out of pocket. In this warehouse, three foot wooden crates littered the floor, a handful of conveyor belts were stationed near a big dock door, and two stairway can be seen leading to an upstairs walkway lining the walls about 40 feet from the ground. There are two bridges that run parallel to each other, connecting two observation boxes.

The only door I left unlock would be the employee entry,... by that I mean it now would not shut properly due to me kicking it in. I would await them in my fighting attire which probably looks very casual to some, a one shoulder red top, black leather pants, and tennis shoes. Who am I kidding, it's urban wear. Besides, all I needed in a fight most of the time were my hands anyway.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kurokawa arrived at the designated location but found herself alone there. She searched around for others but being in the warehouse district she did not start calling out. Didn't want to attract the wrong kind of attention. She found the front door to the warehouse locked but when walking around to the side she found an open door. Well as open as a door barely holding on by the lower hinges can be called open. She stepped inside and immediately sensed a presence there. She decided to present herself and see if the response matched the teacher, a student or none of the above.

"Hashigaki Kurokawa. Here for the Ninjutsu class. Nice to meet you"

It was a bit of a rigid statement but it had to be as generic as possible

Naganori Konno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He had ran his eyes across the mini card again as he traversed into Inner Maruishi, realizing for the first time the additional information with regards to the classes location. His heart rate began to hasten as the urban jungle came into view as flashbacks of the fire from his youth jolted him with brief instances of anxiety. Were there people here that still despised his heavy Arcadian features? If so, the vast majority of them would more than likely be concentrated within the impoverished sub-culture of the Pearl Tenements. It's rough reputation and heavy lack of community education could prove enough to separate the denizens here from the uniform acceptance of others the rest of Iwagakure practiced.

The young Naganori crept at a low speed as not to cause any unnecessary attention to himself. The human eye was attracted to motion, and the less of it he made, the more invisible he might prove to be. Several minutes later the destination as described came into view, a shotty dilapidated warehouse that had probably seen better days in the past. The hands of time and elemental inevitability were visible throughout the sad shell of a building, but a particular feature seemed recent. With every other entry point either chained or barred off, a sign of forced entry was apparent on a single door, its hinges and overall integrity warped for impromptu invitation. With a deep sigh of uncertainty he proceeded to the intimidating entrance point, looking back at his mini card several times en route to make certain again and again that he was on the proper course.

Upon ducking inside, nothing but natural light that beamed through the surrounding windows supported his vision. Several large crates , roughly a few feet in height, considered the majority of the ground space. Conveyor belts and ascended walkways accented the rest of the interior along with other conventional warehouse essentials like a dock door as well as a pair of aerial observation boxes. Drawing his feint silver/grey hued eyes from the surroundings his eyes befell two female figures. The one closest seemed to be more or less his own age and stature with white hair and skin about as fair as his own. The Harlequin style blindfold was an interesting feature, but he'd be one to talk in regards to anyone else's facial features. Standing in the foreground was an older, more mature looking female, who seemed visually to be much more experienced than the younger one adjacent to him. Her sporty attire gave an air of intensity, as if outfitted in preparation for a fight, and for his sake he hoped she was not his opponent.

"I am Naganori Konno. I'm looking for the Ninjutsu class." He stated in a slightly inquisitive tone. It was obvious that this gathering in the middle of nowhere wasn't a coincidence, but he'd been wrong before. He felt it best to at least make certain he was in the right place.

WC: 496
MFT

Sunaku Shikai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
On this fine morning Shikai had chosen a spot in the sun on a rooftop near the meeting place to rest his legs. He figured he'd rather stay out in the sun till everybody had arrived than stand inside a damp warehouse in spores of mould and god knows what else while waiting for the last two to arrive. Keeping an eye on the remains of what used to be a service entrance he spotted a familiar face. Kurokawa had arrived. He knew that another one was to show up so he kept waiting outside in the fresh air.

Not long after a guy with some sort of red mask arrived and entered. Shikai figured it was time to get off his butt and enter the run down shed where today's class was to unfold. He stretched out one of his hands while forming seals with another pair, having a fourth hand ready to adjust and the last two in reserve. He shot out a string of web and swung down towards the door at a rapidly increasing speed. Using three other hands he shot out more strings to slow his decent, he landed near the door and returned his four extra arms to crossing positions at his stomach. He then closed his black coat before entering.

"Sunaku Shikai. Here for the Ninjutsu class."

He waved the slip from the post in the academy in front of him and made a gesture of greeting towards Kurokawa. He then noticed that the last academy student, who was as of yet on of many unknown factors did in fact not wear a red mask but rather had a face like a tomato, which stood in sharp contrast to his hair.

Guess we are keeping up the, three weirdos pr. class this time even with just three participants.

He always thought himself a stranger to the common villager simply due to the physical features he had inherited, and he knew about Kurokawas predicament but why would you use that much red make-up. It could be permament but what would scare someone in that manner... Not fire or corrosives, that's for sure as the hairline was intact. Maybe he would learn the answer during class, but then again why would he need it. So far he didn't even know if he would see much of the kid. For now he had to focus on the last person in the room. Clearly the eldest one here she would appear to be the teacher for today.

Shikai was baffled by the attire the sensei had chosen. This really wasn't a Taijutsu class at all. Compared to the combat suit Sabaku was sporting this female teacher had choosen leather pants signalling that she did not intent to move around of throw kicks at all. On top of that she had a top that one might as well use for a good night out. She looked like she should be having drinks at a bar not teaching a class. At least arm movement was possible with would be a big part of today and even in such restrictive clothing she could probably still kick his ass given the opportunity.

Everyone had arrived and Shikai was full of anticipation for today's lessons.

[MFT]
[WC: 543]

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Aaaand,... wow. I found the ODDEST set of kids I had even seen. Just... I don't even know how to describe what I saw... except to describe what I saw. To... whoever finds this tape, I know what I said didn't make sense but neither did this {sceneImeancomeonreally}... I can't be judged for this. I'm glad I didn't tell them to meet me at my favorite bar slash dance spot but, a blind kid, red face kid, and a six-armed kid walk into a warehouse... what does that sound like to you? I've some strange things in Leaf City but the Stone City... anyway.

Well as they introduced themselves I nodded to each of them, awaiting the third and last student before getting ready to introduce myself. A simple intro of "I am Yamazaki Yuri but call me Yuri please and I will be you teacher for today," with a smile would do and I pace the room looking at them for bit. You know, at the time I wondered why such an odd bunch was here. Was it difficult for them to find an instructor? Were they castaways? 'Well, they might be surprise a little something special about me later,' I thought , though my oddity isn't visible. I decided to continue by telling them "So I guess it is customary that I ask you three to tell me your goal or reasoning for becoming a ninja as well as your knowledge of ninjutsu and favorite ninjutsu."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Hai. Sensei!"

Kurokawa bade sure her head turned with the teacher so that she was always pointing her nose in that direction when speaking.

"I'm becoming a ninja to honour my mother and my guardians. Though I suppose I also have other reasons. Other than the mandatory replacement technique I have focused mostly on water. I want to one day go the way of the mist to level the playing field. My favorite Ninjutsu so far is the Water Whip. Or hidden mist technique if ones not mastered and only heard about through tales of the past counts."

She then took a bow to signal that she was finished talking before quietly listening to the response from the other students.

Naganori Konno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The energy in the room was awkward to say the least, which is in most respects common when a room full of strangers know nothing about one another. The third and seemingly final student to arrive in the dilapidated warehouse introduced himself as Sunaku Shikai. He too was no average looking fellow, but in contrast seemed to fit in with himself and the girl on his left who's name he'd probably missed prior to his arrival. Faces. They all seemed to have that oddity in common, whether it was his own facial discoloration, to the girls curious harlequin mask, or Shikai's large blue lense eyepatch. It was safe to say their combined unconventional appearances were the obvious elephant in the room, a notion he was surprised Yuri did not verbally comment on after pacing about and looking them over with the expression written about her face.

"My goal for becoming a ninja..."

The probing question caused his nerves to spike as he reflected upon himself. It was uncomfortable for him to admit his reasons to himself, let alone a group of proper strangers. Would it be out of place to readily admit his purpose was solely to prove himself worthy of the half stream of Iwagakurian blood that coursed in his veins? Or to further use the status of a shinobi to showcase his loyalty to this land and not the Arcadian limits below? He raised a brow in the midst of his reflection as the blindfolded girl beside him spoke first in response. Her reasoning was understandable and more than likely a common reason most choose the life of a shinobi, but the main point was concise and not too revealing, an angle the young Naganori decided to work as well as not to overload the general question with too much personal information.

"A pleasure, Yuri. To be honest, my reasoning for becoming a shinobi is purely of my own patriotism. My parents, nor anyone in my bloodline for that matter, have ever been ninja. Then as far as ninjutsu, I'm afraid I have yet to learn that category of jutsu yet."

-------
WC: 356

Sunaku Shikai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Not wanting to use Yuri for it's other meaning Shikai decided to speak more formally when answering.

"Yamazaki-sensei. I am becoming a ninja to fight against the prejudice and bigotry of this world. I know a little non-elemental ninjutsu like Transformation and replacement but other than that I mainly focus on Lightning because the paper revealed my affinity towards it. I like techniques that are based in Ninjutsu but use ones Taijutsu prowess a well such as Thunderfist and Zeus Flash. The last one being my favourite technique"

As he was talking he decided to take of his long trench coat and put it somewhere close by where it would not be in the way. This would reveal his two extra pairs of arms that was hidden underneath before. He figured that with Kurokawa and someone looking at least as odd as himself, there would be no problem walking around with some extra extremities.

Leaf Sage

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The loud ~Crunch~ ~Crunch~ ~Crunch~ of the dried leaves and twigs could be heard breaking in the distance...

~Some distance away~
6c901911-335a-4cb1-895c-b9bfb878e199.png

Man #1-->I dunno man, should we be doing this? It just kinda seems wrong ya know?

Man #2-->Yeah... i dunno bout this, theys just kids N'all... plus they got one of those high class ninja with them to... we could die man...

Man #3-->Quit ur belly aching, these are orders from up top... I only got u two involved cuz i thought you two might like a bit of fun... Now shutup... we're almost there...

The tri of unknown assailants ventured ever closer to the shoddy building that the unsuspecting class was being held... would they be to engaged by the teachings of a sensei? Or would the lot have been more prepared and set up a perimeter alarm? The latter seemed rather unlikely since it was just a basic class environment. In any case, the 3 mysterious beings would be upon their doorsteps...

[OOC, Invasion in progress]

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I decided to lean against a box while they spoke. As I listened, I wondered if they speaking sincerely. When I was young I was trained to say what I thought grown ups wanted to hear. The blind girl his her reasoning, meaning she didn't trust others with it. Though it could be wise on her part depending on the reason, in the future trouble could be spelled T.R.U.S.T by her partners. The red kid hoped to pave a path for his family and kind, but that's a great amount of pressure to be under, especially if he comes to find out later that his stated desire isn't truly his own. And the eye patched kid, well what seems a noble goal, seeking justice and fairness, could turn south if his heart isn't sound, leading to himself beoming the source of the very tyranny he hope to overcome.

... Wow... where did that negative Nanny train come from. Anyway, well two of them had some experience with ninjutsu leaving the third to be the odd man out, meaning I'd have to give them a gentle, friendly overview. "I see, well fear not Konno. the path of the shinobi is littered with ninjutsu. But it seems a quick overview is in order than. In short, ninjutsu is much like sorcery many would say. With special conditioning a shinobi open and access a hidden energy within called chakra. With further training and direction, typically, one can mold and manipulate this chakra frequently connenting it to a form of nature. Of the elements their are five basic types, each with a natural advantage of the next. Water, Fire, Wind, Lightning, and Earth... Earth over Water just so you know."

From here I step away from the crate and pace about five feet in front of them. My expression changed to fit the mode I felt I needed to set. "I don't mean to discourage you from your pursuit into the art of ninjutsu but you must know this. Men and women have been developing there art for years, decades, and have developed HIGHLY destructive ninjutsu. If you continue on the route of shinobi, you are sure to come across someone who has more powerful ninjutsu. Today, I hope to teach you how to survive ninjutsu, but first you need to understand ninjutsu"

I stopped for a bit to give the kids a break from lecture, then requested a demonstration. "Kurokawa, please show us your Water Whip on Shikai. Shikai, show us the benefits of Body Switch. Konno, watch them carefully and tell me what you see. Your looking for anything and everything that a ninjutsu needs." I then hopped to double stacked crate to avoid a random misfire.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Having already been schooled in the basics of Ninjutsu Kurokawa didn't spend much energy listening to the rerun of last months lessons. She did however pay close attention to the change of mood when the teacher switched from lecture to warnings of a possibly grim future. Did she want to exclude the ones with a weak resolve. They could all die today from someone crushing them all underfoot or placing explosive tags all around them but until it was relevant they still had time to prepare and as long as they did not run stale that should be all they could do. When the time came time would tell if they were ready to fight on or die right then and there. The thought of dying did not scare Kurokawa. She knew that there were far worse faiths. Her guardians had thoroughly instructed her on what to do in case of capture and what could potentially await a female captive.

The the Sensei mentioned her name, while telling her to attack Shikai. She turned to face him.

"You ready for it then?"

She waited for the answer and then molded her chakra, formed the seals and then let her right hand slowly fall to a hanging position. From it now stretched a tendril of water held together with chakra. She now lifted her hands again and swung as you would a whip towards Shikais face while tapping the grown two times with her foot. Expecting him to use the replacement technique as instructed she decided to teach the newcomer an important lesson about that technique. The fact that it required enough setup to not be usable in rapid succession. After Shikai swapped places and the log would be struck she made another attack at his new location. Not expecting it he would not move far away and she had a pretty good 360 degree perception should he have chosen to go behind her. She swung for the face again allowing for a drop and dodge or a sidestep, whichever fitted Shikais style the most, and whichever he had the reflexes to pull off. If he had read the sign though reacting would not be a problem.

[MFT]
[WC: 366]

Naganori Konno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”Chakra…”

He uttered between his ears with a reverberative tone of familiarity. The young Naganori may not have been very knowledgable about the finite aspects of shinobi life, but he was not completely ignorant. He was born in Iwa, and although the life of the ninja did not course through the workings of his family, they were always among shinobi. He had seen the incredible feats and display of probably the more modest end of ninjutsu and taijutsu. Still, that is not to say Yuri had not taught him things he was unaware of. He had assumed the special conditioning Yuri was referring to were hand-seals, the finger weaving he had observed before witnessing some of the justu he remembered observing some time ago in the village. Up until this point he did not realize they were a requirement.

What was more intriguing was the nature manipulation aspect, learning that chakra could be intertwined in such a way was definitely worth while. Jutting back a few feet he gave the girl, apparently named Kurokawa, space to comply with Yuri’s request. If his only instruction was to pay attention then he would do just that. He watched as the presumably blind kunoichi formed hand-seals as he referenced the moment of nostalgia. Immediately after a long tendril of water encased her right arm like an aquatic extremity, more than likely enhanced with chakra from meeting the hand-seal conditions. The red faced Naganori watched closely with his crimson irises as Kurokawa's Water Whip barred down towards Shikai with a curious anticipation.

-----
WC: 259

Sunaku Shikai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shikai nodded to signal that he was ready and followed the whip with his eyes. As soon as Kurokawas shoulder signalled that movement would come he formed the seals and then got hit smack down in the face by the whip. As he was struck though he disappeared in a puff of smoke and a log took his place. He was now standing behind Kurokawa at a distance.

He had heard the double tap on the ground and soon found out what it meant. A double attack. He quickly molded chakra and formed handseals before getting hit again. This time however instead of holding the seal until he got hit he moved all six arms upwards to guard his head. His skin turned slightly more pale an as the whip struck his arms it cracked.

"Oih Kuro. You know the technique has a delay between uses. No need to go all out"

He picked of the rest of his defensive shield on his arms and brushed of his clothes which had become dusty from whatever had appeared on his arms. Being a punching back wasn't what Shikai had in mind when he came to Ninjutsu class, however he at least found out that Kurokawa had done just about the same as he had with the cards they were dealt. Go for learning techniques that could be used with Taijutsu prowess. At least this one attack had that advantage. He himself ha picked out his first Ninjutsu based on that criteria but had since moved on to stronger ones.

[MFT]
[WC: 258]

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The kids did as instructed, but Kurokawa decided to go the extra mile and attack again. Fortunately Shikai was able to counter the second strike. I call to the two in a calm manner, "Okay okay. That's good. It's a demo, not a death match. Haha I hopped down from the crate then looked at Konno to ask him what told him I would, "Konno, list all that is needed to cast a ninjutsu that you have seen so far? Shikai, Kurokawa, be prepared to fill in any blanks to the best of your knowledge." I then give to floor to the kiddos.

[I thought about doing a bmod demo but I figured you all might want me to hurry and get this done so I'll just leave some tip OOCly, unless you pm me other wise in favor of a bmod demo.]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
KABLOOOM!!!!​

An enormous explosion could be heard reverberating throughout the building. On the opposite side of the doorway that the group and entered through, was a gaping hole. It was as if a giant orange fist had decided to punch its way into the complex. All remaining windows shattered, while smoke and fire rushed through either side of the hole. Thousands of pieces of glass and steel, a deadly rainfall, showered down. A huge bite had been taken out of the side of the building, and all that stood in the newly created exit was the three mysterious men that had just arrived at their destination.

Alright boys... you know what to do...

I'll take that funny faced one over there big bro...

I guess i'll take the bug man, who has that many arms anyways... bunch of freaks if you ask me...

It's settled then, Ill take care of the ladys...

And with that, and in an instant, the trio had found their way to the students and teacher... their plans seemed pretty clear. Though their motives another enigma all together. With almost no time to react, the class would need to think quickly if they were to be prepared for what was to come. The tension in the air was rivaled only by the thick black smoke that was filling the air. With help so far away from this abandoned building, the group would need to face these foes alone. The moment would seem to last a lifetime, but that is truly all the group had... a brief, horrific, sudden moment...

[OOC, Time is short... a singular post shall be given by each participant and then I will return to finish what I started... prepare yourselves...]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kurokawa quickly equipped her flexible glove to get ready for battle.

"Sensei. You should protect Konno seeing as he might need it more"

She then made ready for the apparent leader coming towards her. She figured she would try to take him out fast but why not make it a 2v2. She knew what Shikai could do so even though the assailants proably fought side by side before their inhibition towards fighting together indicated that they had their own set of skills that would not necessarily correspond well with each other. She made a side jump towards Shikai to lessen the distance between them

"Shikai you ready for this?"

Seeing as the three clearly had malicious intent towards the class she saw no reason to hold back. The only question remaining would be whether to drown the leader in a water prison or punch his nose had enough to make bone enter his brain with her taijutsu prowess. The latter seemed to be an easier way to hide the fact that she would be going for the kill from the start. After all this was about the same situation she was in back when her mother died and at that time no one was left alive. No quarters for men who assault women. To her they should all just be burned alive.

Hmm burned? Not a bad idea actually, though I only have one technique for that so maybe not. Too risky. Better kept as an ace in the haul

She stood there waiting for the aggressors to make a move.

[Oh yai another freaking bmod situation -,- I don't mind the invade but I build my character for RP battles not bmods. So trying to get a teamfight rather than a 1v1 since the last one was not something to repeat.]
[MFT]
[WC: 261]

Naganori Konno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shikai's movements were impressively precise, fooling even him into thinking that the water whip had actually made contact and that his attempt of evasion had failed. He had caught only the tail end of the eye patched shinboi's hand seal motions, otherwise the puff of smoke and instant appearance of the wooden log would have seemed like pure magic. A clean evasion like that would have probably caught him off guard personally, but it soon became clear that this wasn't Kurokawa's first rodeo either. The harlequin masked kunoichi had somehow anticipated the new location of her target and had already bared down upon with a secondary strike.

He was uncertain as to whether or not it was the action packed few moments or his own consciousness to watch their techniques that he completely missed Shikai's physical oddity. He had six arms. They were raised in an eery unison to perform the high guard block that ultimately protected his head from the lashing follow up strike. Swallowing spit he quickly came to the realization that he was the only true beginner in the room. It seemed both Shikai and Kurokawa had already accumulated enough experience to find their niche, at least as far as figuring out how to use their physical oddities to their advantage in battle. His crimson eyes quickly jutted back to Yuri as she hopped down and considered him with a pop quiz, but before he could answer, ultra and infra sound waves ravaged the vicinity. His body rung like a bell while his ears were inundated with a thunderous volume.

"An explosion!?"

He exclaimed in thought as he instinctively barreled rolled behind a stack of boxes adjacent to him, their wooden frames shielding him from the downpour of broken glass. His equilibrium took a moment to settle back into place as he peered over the top of the boxes guarding his front. A trio of strangers with verbal ill intent came into view as they voiced their plan of attack towards the newly assembled class. Kurokawa was the first to make her move, choosing to flank Shikai, leaving only himself and Yuri to deal with the other two assailants if the crew of bandits did not wish to adjust their tactic.

"I'll strike while they are wide open and exposed!"

He thought as he brought his right arm around, stabilizing atop of the wooden box before him. Attached to his forearm was his trusty Arm Hornet, the compact crossbow his father had given him before his departure from Arcadia. He quickly loaded the bolt and and secured the automatic notch, his aim dialed in towards the one who claimed him as his target. Shutting one eye he took a deep breath, slowing his heart rate and feeding his energy into a stark focus. He'd use the beginning long range separation to pick off the bandit once he made his move. He may not have had the chance to learn ninjutsu yet, but he had a couple forms of taijutsu that might be enough to salvage the shortcoming.

WC: 512
[MFT]

Sunaku Shikai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shikai took a moment to catch his breath after the exhibition match but has he took in his second breath he got a mouth full of smoke as he felt the shock wave from the sudden explosion. Luckily he had turned his back to the epicentre and thereby avoided getting any glass shards in his eyes as they flew towards him.

"Better get my jacket if it's gonna rain like that"

He jumped over to one of the crate to pick up his long trench coat and swung it around him while putting his arms through the sleeves. Through the hole came three men, like something out of a bad detective novel, babbled on about their intent loud enough for everyone to hear. He also heard Kurokawa speak. She had taken the leader role before so he was used to her knowing what to do fast. Seemed despite the assailants desire to handle both women at with one guy she was more hell-bent on make him into some kind of tag team partner to take down two of them and then leave the last one to sensei and konno.

Shikai readied his stance so that he could cover Kurokawa. He did not know what techniques they were going to open with but seeing as there were two targets to hit as they were standing now he figured he might as well go for something that would hit multiple targets.

"I was born ready"

He tried to sound tough but was slightly disturbed by the amount of angry vibes coming from Kurokawa. Something was wrong. She was usually kind and gentle once you got to know her but right now Shikai felt like getting in her way would put him in harms way as well. He turned his attention to the one calling him a bug guy and his friends.

"A snail lip, a shrimp and a diabetic walks into a warehouse. Spoiler alert but this joke is not going anywhere nice"

Given his past he really got ticked off when people defined him by his looks so he figured he might as well do the same. He was about the same height as the small guy he called shrimp but being much younger he figured it was as good a nickname as any. They all seemed to be equipped with weapons but only the big guys was wearing armor and something resembling what a martial artist would wear to make sure his clothes did not get in the way of his movements. That could be the leader. He also seemed stronger than the other two but Shikai knew that what scrawny people lack in raw power they sometimes make up for in speed.

[MFT]
[WC: 453]

Leaf Sage

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In almost an instant, the trio had begun their assault on the class. Words had been exchanged, body's prepared, and foes chosen...

The smaller of the three, Lets call him... Joe...
Joe's hand begun to glow, at the peak of it's bright red intensity, he burst forward in a bright red blur...

TAKE THIS WOMEN!

Joe's glowing hand connected center mass against the students teacher. Upon collision, a bright and explosive burst was let out. When the dust settled their teacher lay unconscious against the far wall, heavily burned but still breathing...
Wiping some sweat from his brow, he turned towards Kurokawa. With a sinister smile and a crazed look in his eyes, he spoke once more...

Halfway done with my little ladies...

It seemed the fight was already upon the class. With their sensei out of the picture, the students would need to fight cleverly to avoid the same fate as their teacher. The trio inched forward hinting at their evil intent... what will they do? Trio vs trio, a fight for their life...

[OOC, Shoma's NPC is NOT KOd, she may still regain consciousness and return]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Seeing the teacher go down Kurokawa went into a short flashback from when she was smaller. Images of her mother falling and limbs of unknown men flying around, blood everywhere. Kurokawa let out an earpiercing scream powerful enough to affect projectile accuracy negatively. She then went into her stance and closed in on the one seemingly the leader (Joe) to give him her strongest Taijutsu combo up close and personal. She was out for blood.

[OOC: Abilities used: Sonic Scream to reduced ranged accuracy and damage directed towards Joe, The Furuuken stance and closing in for a Roaring Combination towards Joe]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back