Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Noblesse oblige [calling all anbu]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
[col]
e09b8580-b9f4-49d8-8f87-9c1bbf65b2d2_zpspwbpkwc2.jpg
|There seemed to many things that go bump in the night and yet no one is ever concerned until those things come bumping their way. The massive amount of paper work dropped on Ayame's desk was a result of what bumped into the village gate and of course it went rampaging down the village streets.There was no way to have prepared for such a catastrophe. No way to have known that the village would have been under siege by creatures... however, that was the true issue at hand. No one was ready and prepared for an unpredictable phenomenon such as that. As the protectors of the village, the anbu corps needed to be ready for anything. That is why she was here today. Standing in the dim lighted arena of the corps training facility. The training room was dim of light and the room was filled with boulders, sand, and even a lake. It was indeed one of the nicer training rooms just short of the size of a stadium. Ayame looked around for a moment to take in her surroundings before tuning her head set to the Anbu frequency.

"Attention to orders, mandatory recall and accountability formation. Report to HQ's training facility, hanger 33.1. The time is 0700, hit time is no later than 0750."

To inspire readiness, it was Ayame's first order of business to meet her members and asses their skills and capabilities. For now she would wait an anticipate their arrivals. The heavy armored queen stood at 5 feet 8 inches, with emerald eyes and jet black hair. A full figured woman with the face of a model and decorated face of scars on her lower right cheek that obviously gained from something or someone with claws. Fair skin and red lipstick, her shoulders adorn with beautifully crafted shoulder pads made of a light weight alloy and lined with silver. Her arms were sleeved by gauntlets of the same design and metal as well as her grieves, thigh plates and breast plate. On the right side of her breastplate rested a golden ox, a signature of the artist who took pride in her work. Around her waist was an multipurpose utility belt housing all her miscellaneous tools and items. She wore black under her armor. A long black tunic and black pants which were neatly tucked into her grieves. Her gauntlets housed a thick metal cables rotered to a real cable conected to the back of her armor. Not seen on her but hidden on the bottom of her the bottom of her gauntlets are many flexible metal sheets rectangular in shape fit for severe damaging of limbs. They are flat and so look as if they are apart of the guanlet's design.

[Topic Entered/ calling all anbu]
[Mft][/col]

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The agitation would show upon Itsuki's face as he received the call for the return of all ANBU corps members to meet. This was something that did not seem to happen often and for good measure as it was bothersome.

"...Fine I suppose this must be done then." He would groan as he wiped the blood from his hands and flicked the blood from a blade that had just made a fresh incision.

"It is not like you will be going anywhere now will you my good sir?" He would smirk under his mask and a man tied to a steel chair faded in and out of consensus from Itsuki dissecting him for many different means of study.

With a swift movement the area hidden away on the outskirts of the wilderness was once again silent as Itsuki made his way towards the appointed area.

After a short period he would arrive at the training room that indeed felt a fair bit larger than the others Anbu seemed to offer. His eyes would catch the one who he assumed made the call for this meeting, it was a woman dressed rather different than most Anbu favored indeed. With silent work Itsuki would appear from the shadows and approach this person.

"I suppose I am the first to arrive then?"

This was also an annoying situation as he did not care to deal with this person as he felt that she may bring more trouble to him than he would like to have.
His call sign was that of "The Raven" and it fit him well for it was often whispered he was an ill omen by others.

His dark black hung upon his face causing him to use his hand to brush the hair away. He did not feel the desire to wear his mask at this moment and instead let it hang loosely upon his waste by a cord.
He would move to a large rock and take a seat and wait for the other Anbu to arrive. Hopefully this would not take terribly long as he still had a few things to try out on the subject at home before he expired.

[WC: 364]
[MFT]
[Topic Entered]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Npc's​
[col] A man recieves what seems to be a urgent alert or just a routine recall. Never the less, the man has not heard the voice of the alerter or the one who was calling for the assembly of the corps. A man wasn't doing much at the time, just meditating. It is part of a man's daily ritual which serenity has been disturbed. This was still not a problem for a man... for a man is no one, no one at all to get frustrated when things don't go his way. He who serves the many faces of god are as such because to serve well, a man must be no one. A man's priority has changed as the fate called for him to be else where. He stands slowly as he has been in the seated position for many hours. His face mummified with bandages to obscure his facial features. He who is no one, needs not a face to be recognized. A man places his gear on and heads to the destination required of him. He enters a very large room in awe. His rosy red cheeks gave him a boyish look and his blonde hair hung dowe his back. He looked like a tourist more so than an anbu member of the corps. He was 5ft 7in and had a curiosity in his eyes. "Hi! My name is Riuzaki, it's a pleasure to meet my new partners. Say I'm glad you called this meeting because I was in the office stuck with a mountain of paperwork that I clearly needed a break from ha ha. Say, I'm pretty new and I don't know many of the members yet so I'm hoping this will be a good experience..." A man would hold his joyful smile while in character for at least four seconds strong before the blonde haired boy's face expression became blank. "Tell me... how much of what I just said was true," a man's voice had altered now, darker and much deeper. His Transformation jutsu began to fade away revealing the mummified face of no one, "I am the faceless man, at your service."| I wasn't the first nor was I the last to arrive at the meet. A shadowed man found comfort on a large rock, another man was quite theatrical in his arrival and a woman, likely the one to call this meet, stood amongst them. I wasn't feeling much of standing and so I used the blonde man as a distraction to slip in quietly and unnoticed. I discretely approached the dark man and found comfort on the same large rock that he did. I sat behind him without asking if he mind sharing the space. With luck no one would really notice that I was there... it would be as if I were here the entire time. That is of course a fools dream however. I decided to make myself known with and introduction. I choose to do so right after the little show that was given by the faceless man. With my back still towards the others, I would introduce myself.

" Hello... I am, the Faceless Woman."

For now, that was all that I had to say. Short and to the point. For now I would do like the others and wait for more of the members to arrive. I would partake in any idle chitchat if need be but for the most part I would remain silent and to myself. Using my fingertips, I began to curl and toy around with my long bangs.[/col]

[NPC's Hachiro(Faceless Man) and Mai(Faceless Woman) Topic Entered]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Did somebody call the Whambulance?"

Arriving somewhat late Umashi slid his way into the meeting via mostly normal shinobi means. Wearing typical shinobi garb colored an earthy red, his mask equally hid all but his eyes. He didn't say much other than his call sign and even that was brief and to the point. "Red Alert, reporting in." Interestingly enough there weren't too many ANBU actually present yet. True, he knew that the numbers weren't what they used to be but he hadn't ever guessed that it would come to this. Thankful that he'd actually gotten an invitation to this event, he took his place among the assembled. He was close enough to the group to hear what was being said but just far enough to mount up a defense in case something 'popped off'. With the Raikage soon to grace their presence, he didn't have time to be sitting up in the infirmary with a "Get well soon!" card. Sooooo what was being discussed again?

OOC: Was given permission to join by one participant. If the other doesn't agree to it then I'll bow out.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

A mandatory recall? I wonder what cause would warrant such an action...

These thoughts rang about his head as Sabaku warped from roof top to roof top. The sense of urgency in the call worried him. It had been ages since a meeting such as this was called. He had been filling his time up with free lance working, working in tandem with the main branch, as Sabaku seemed to be the last Guardian left in stone, ever since his mentor, Lightning had gone missing... Sabaku never really felt he fit in with the new age of Anbu that roamed the village... Perhaps there was new leadership that might find a proper place for his kind within their ranks...

Sabaku equipped his mask, as he was quickly coming upon the assigned meeting location. So much was uncertain these days and knowing who he could and couldn't trust was a rising issue within the walls of this village. Sabaku might have been one of the very few Guardians who wore a mask... but it was only out of necessity brought about by these dark times. Giant lizard monsters, mysterious villagers randomly bombing various locations... Everything just seemed to be slowly spiraling out of control, with very little being done to compensate for the losses. Sabaku, nearly there quickly ended his journey inside the meeting location. With a brilliant flash of light, the young Guardian warped inside the room.

The Guardian of Celerity, Reporting in...

Looking about the room he saw a few new bodies that he didn't recognize in the slightest. Some seemed familiar but now was not the time to play catch up. Sabaku noticed how few there were of them... were there that many out on missions, or was it simply that the Anbu of Stone had fallen so low as to only be able to keep a small stock of individuals? Hopefully these few weren't of the sort to look upon his kind with disdain... It was true the ways of the old were long gone, though Sabaku couldnt help but feel the need to continue the lineage of his past mentor and instill hope wherever he could... For now let's see what beneficial tidings this meeting could bring about.

[OOC sorry im late.... been caught up in work... but im here now so thats cool lol]
[MFT]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Ayame stood at parade rest as the members started to fall into the training facility. The first one to arrive was a dark in clad, very mysterious and punctual which all spoke volumes about his character and work ethic. Amaya was pleased to be working with him. Next was a theatrical man revealed to be the Faceless Man. He was a transferee much like herself and the Faceless woman who also arrived but in a more melancholy mood. Amaya began to check her watch as others poured in. Red Alert and the Guardian of Celerity was of the last to arrive before Amaya began to start the meeting. The last two, Red Alert was five minutes late while the Guardian of Celerity was seven minutes late. Anymore to arrive afterwards would have to get any important information missed from their battle buddies present. Amaya wasn't to happy about the tardiness of her present two comrades but she would remain thankful for their ability to arrive. Better late than never at least. "Thank you all for coming at such short notice which is sort of the point as to why I have initiated this recall... amongst other reasons," Ayame would then remove her arms from behind her, revealing a clip board and pen. She would then flip through the pages and begin making checks as she looked around at their faces. When she was done she would drop the pen and board beside her. On top was what seemed like an assessment sheet with pictures. Their were several of these sheets on the clip board. Ayame would then proceed back to her original stance at parade rest before speaking further. "As you all should be aware, according to our standard operating procedures, we are required to arrive ten minutes prior to our shifts and according to our Anbu regulations, when ever an alert is issued, we must report with in the hour of the alert call. Most of you have done just that and I commend you for being men and women of your oath to this organization and village. If you were late... well you can see already what you must improve. Let me introduce myself, my call sign is Major and I have only recently been assigned to your division in order to train and increase the effectiveness of this organization," A look of dismay and concern would rise in her facial expressions but after finding the resolve from with in her heart, she gave them a stern look and continued, "I want you to look around... this is about it. After the recent devastation and chaotic incident of those creatures rampaging the city, this is about all that is left of your brothers. Naturally, the few Guardians we had were on the front lines. They took the biggest hit and now I'd like to welcome the presence of the last Guardian. What happened... happened without warning, without known cause or anything proceeding. It showed us that we must be ready for anything if we want to maintain our way of life. The citizens trust in us to protect them has been damaged and their is but a few of us left to continue to defend it. The city is slowly rebuilding but crime is growing faster in the streets, villagers taking advantage of the lack of leadership and restoration that keep the village in check. Even anti shinobi protest has begun. This is the sad truth but... we are still here. As I stated earlier, I will be conducting an assessment of your Abilities in order to increase the effectiveness of this organization for the village. If you haven't notice it has already begun..."<i></i> With that, dark hooded men would leap from the lake, emerge from the sand and rush in from the entrance of the training facility. Ayame would remain in parade rest as the hooded men rushed passed her and at everyone else as if she was not there. Some had weapons but none had sharp tips. They were all blunt weapons of different kinds. Ayame had preached readiness to them, were they listening? Were they ready?

[Ooc: Red Alert has blunt kunai headed towards his head and two hooded men surrounding him from front to rear.

Guardian and the Faceless man has 7 men surrounding him but 2 have attacked Sabaku, the female dynamic entry r1 and second male Grapple R2.

Itsuki and Faceless woman are surrounded by 10 men, inching from all sides(360 degrees), 4 charge Itsuki and Faceless woman, Faceless woman looks scared and looks to Itsuki for help. 16 hit Combo r1 being used against both itsuki and Faceless woman. Each hooded man doing 4 hits each.]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Most people assumed that since Umashi was supposed to be one of those upper echelon shinobi that he was supposed to have godly reflexes and able to smell a trap from a mile away. One occasion he was privy to such gifts but in truth he was every bit of a moving tank. Getting hit was just as much a part of his strategy as was dealing damage. Managing to move just enough to only take a cut to his hear, he started bleeding just barely. The cloth tattering a bit to reveal his bleeding ear, he smirked and channeled the blood down into his hand as he created a swashbucklers blade and drew it up to defend himself. As much as he wanted to run headlong into danger, he really was more of a support unit, and so instead of rushing his foes, he took a step back and as quickly as he could flew through a series of handseals as he summoned mirrors to surround both him and his foes. "So if we're supposed to be ANBU, where did the old lady get you from?" Perhaps it wasn't the most appropriate question to ask at a time like this but heck, he'd might as well have some fun while he was trying out for the big leagues. Some said that the best offense was a good defense, and being that Umashi wasn't keen on getting beat up in front of the rest of the bunch, he quickly multiplied his chances of getting out of this more or less by his own merit.

OOC: Used Henomancers gift to create a swashbucklers sword as well as formed a fun house around him.
Henomancer's Gift - Independent Special Move
Perhaps the most versatile ability of the Chigokai is to mold their own blood into a weapon, reinforcing it with chakra to harden it into a cursed weapon that absorbs the blood of others.

Rank 1: Creates a weapon out of the user's Blood.
Rank 2: Creates a weapon out of the user's Blood with the Transfusion Augment.
Rank 3: Creates a weapon out of the user's Blood with the Transfusion Augment and 1 augment of the user's choice that is in their inventory.

Special Action: If the user has been caused bleeding by any means, then this technique may be used reactionary after that.

Cost: 100 Hp/Cp to initiate and 1 Ap; 100 Hp/Cp Per Round to Maintain

Notes:
- Henomancer's Gift receives bonuses and buffs from Physical and Blood/Ninjutsu type buffs.
- This technique is dispelled upon a successful Disarm or Unequip
- May only activate once at a time.
- Transfusion: Heals the user for 10% of the damage dealt by this Weapon. Every time the user causes Bleeding, the user has an equal chance to lower their own Bleeding rank, this effect is optional.
- If the user has the Quick Draw ability, this may be used at .5Ap worth of time.
- Weapon modifiers and types must be chosen according to the Weapon Creation Rules.

Fun House
A terrifying hall of mirrors is conjured to aid the user in defeating their foe by creating multiple pseudo-clone images. Specially designed mirrors spring forth that imitate the user in an attempt to confuse the opponent. All failed attacks seem to bounce right back at the one who clumsily aimed them.

Information
Prerequisites: Mirror Affinity, A-rank, 4 Mastered Mirror Jutsu

Rank 1: Effects three targets, causing them to each see 3 separate clones of the user. Attacking these clones have a 28% chance of reflecting 30% of the damage done to them.
Rank 2: Effects three targets, causing them to each see 4 separate clones of the user. Attacking these clones have a 36% chance of reflecting 40% of the damage done to them.

Special Action: By paying 50% of the maintain cost cost and .5 AP, the user may recast the pseudo clones. This special action may only be used once per use of the overall technique.

Rank 1 Cost: 2200 Cp, 1100 Cp/Rnd
Rank 2 Cost: 2750 Cp, 1380 Cp/Rnd

Notes:
- Lasts two rounds or until destroyed.
- This is not a clone Jutsu.
- These 'Clones' have no ap, Hp, or secondaries; they are destroyed when attacked.
- Each victim see's 3/4 separate psuedo-clones. The 'clones' seen by Ninja-X, are not the same reflections seen by Ninja-Y.
- When a psuedo clone is hit with a lvl B+ AoE, all the clones a victim sees are destroyed (The attack may only be reflected once)
- For 2 Ap, the target may make a -3 Ninjutsu check against the user to escape from the 'Fun House'.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

So this was all a test huh? Hordes of fiends draped in a mantle of ebony rushed out of the darkness quickly surrounding Sabaku and this "Faceless Man". If this truly was a test of their ability, Sabaku was sure it wasn't going to be graded on teamwork. No, an assessment of ones abilities has nothing to do with teamwork, that came later, fitting puzzle pieces together to form an unstoppable team. For now all he needed to do was survive and hopefully prove himself worth of the name Guardian... In order for one to be tested thoroughly, Sabaku would need to go all out to ensure a passing grade... Not a moment after they surrounded the young speedster, two pounced towards their prey.

He already knew what to do, a slight bend in the knees and a slide of his feet, Sabaku activated his inborn prowess and prepared himself for the oncoming attack. Focusing his chakra inwards, his surroundings begun to distort. To the naked eye it would appear as if multiple copies of himself had been created, flickering in and out of location. His plan was already moving along smoothly as the first hooded figure rushed towards where he thought Sabaku to be, only to have the image flicker out of existence and reappear nearby. Sabaku seized the moment in the individuals failure and executed a counter attack and rushed forward towards the confused man. The man turned just in time to be met with Sabaku already upon him. The thud would have been heard as his body slumped towards the floor, except that another had already been charging Sabaku's back, attempting to grab a hold of him...

No, I cannot fail...

Sabaku thought this as he begun to feel the man's arms begun to slip around his body. With another burst of chakra, Sabaku's body begun to de-materialize in the man's grasp. In the same instant he vanished, he reappeared just a few feet away from the assailant. He seemed to be looking about the room for him, totally lost in as to the location of his target. Taking the very few steps needed, Sabaku calmly walked over towards the man and smashed him upside the head and sent the man rolling away in pain. This supposed test felt very lacking, but it could all be a guise to force the group to let their guard down. Either way, it had been some time since Sabaku really received the opportunity to participate in an event such as this, it almost seemed like he was enjoying himself for the time being. Though he couldn't help but feel like he could go faster... After all, if this lady wanted to see how capable they really were, he would need to move much faster than this... This was only a fraction of his max velocity...

I can go faster, I have to...

Taking the brief moment he had before the next inevitable assault transpired, Sabaku looked about the room to make sure nobody else was in trouble. Skill assessment or not, Sabaku still held true to his beliefs and would assist where he was needed. It seemed that the so called "Red Alert" had already sustained an injury. Although it looked almost welcomed as he used his own blood to shape a weapon of sorts... eww... The women and the other man in black, who could very well be in cahoots with these other guys in black, were already being attacked by their own group of thugs. The women seemed afraid, would the man in black help or leave her to her fate?

[OOC: Used Martial Artist ability to already be in my Seikon fighting style. Then using my quick reaction ability to counterattack with Step in Flash. Used my Seikon's time/space technique (special action) to auto dodge the grapple, and followed it up with Tiger hook]
Martial Artist:
Masters of the martial arts, these practitioners are so adept at their styles of fighting that they are able to shift fluidly between them at a moments notice to suit the flow of the battle.

Information:
Prerequisites: D Rank, 3 mastered Jutsu useable in the active Style.

Effect: The user may start in each battle with a Physical or Chakra Style already activated.

Synchronized Multipresence - Special Fighting Style:
It is said that Seikon clan members are omnipresent; that they are everywhere at once when they choose to be. This is only partly true, as the Seikon have the ability to overcharge themselves with their reality bending energies, releasing it in such a way that seems to distort the reality around them. This creates multiple "clones" of themselves, afterimages created by their energy that appear and fade at random moments nearby around them.

Rank 1: +1 Dodge. The first attack used after an Activated Auto-Dodge has a 50% chance to be considered a sneak attack.
Rank 2: +2 Dodge. The first attack used after an Activated Auto-Dodge has a 60% chance to be considered a sneak attack.
Rank 3: +3 Dodge. The first attack used after an Activated Auto-Dodge has a 70% chance to be considered a sneak attack.

Cost: 2AP 620CP to initiate, 310Cp/Rnd.

Notes:
- This is treated as a Physical Style
- The user may use Body Switch without additional items or clones. They Body Switch with "After-Images"instead. All Body Switch rules still apply.

Quick reaction:
Some shinobi are able to move and react at a quicker pace than others. Because of this trait, the user is more skilled in hand to hand combat, knowing that by moving in close to attack, the enemy has left themselves vulnerable for a moment, giving them a window of opportunity for a more precise strike.

Information
Prerequisites: D-Rank

Effect: If the user dodges an attack, the user may declare a jutsu to be used as a counterattack against the attacker at +1 Accuracy/DC. The user pays all costs normally.

Notes:
- This includes Basic Strikes / Called Shots (They are a part of Taijutsu).
- This action is modded immediately after the attack they dodged, can only target the attacker, and cannot be a bind.
- This can only occur twice per round and may not be used in conjunction with the Teamwork ability.
- An Ally can not set off the effects of quick reaction.
- The user can not quick react and target multiple people, but may still use an AoE technique on a single target.

Step in Flash:
A quick dash close to the opponent to strike them followed by quickly stepping back out of range of counter attack.

Information
Prerequisites: C-Rank, A weapon with the Unarmed Damage Type

Rank 1: 2 Strikes at +2 Accuracy dealing 455 Damage each. If both hit, the user gains +1 Dodge to the target's next attack
Rank 2: 2 Strikes at +2 Accuracy dealing 580 Damage each. If both hit, the user gains +2 Dodge to the target's next attack.

Special Action: If the user dodges the target's next attack, the user gains +1 Accuracy to their next Unarmed attack.

Rank 1 Cost: 300 Cp
Rank 2 Cost: 385 Cp

Notes:
- This does not stack.
- The Dodge Buff lasts until the end of the round.

Quicksilver Step - Space/Time Technique:
Taking their ability to ignore the boundaries of what is possible and impossible to the literal translation, the Seikon member steps through reality itself and appears somewhere else to strike while avoiding attacks with ease.

Rank 1: The user warps next to one opponent within 10 feet. The user's next melee attack gains +1 Accuracy, and has a 5% chance of being treated as a Sneak Attack.
Rank 2: The user warps next to one opponent within 20 feet. The user's next melee attack gains +1.5 Accuracy, and has a 10% chance of being treated as a Sneak Attack.
Rank 3: The user warps next to one opponent within 30 feet. The user's next melee attack gains +2 Accuracy, and has a 15% chance of being treated as a Sneak Attack.

Special Action: For 1 AP, quicksilver step may be used in the same way as Body Switch. This may only be done once per round, and the user gains all penalties associated with it. This is an activated Auto-dodge.

Cost:
Rank 1: 1 AP, 200 CP
Rank 2: 1 AP, 250 CP
Rank 3: 1 AP, 300 CP

Notes:
- This is modded as if instantaneous and may be used reflexively.
- Accuracy and Sneak attack bonus only apply to the user if their next action is a melee attack, otherwise they lose their buff.
- If used while in Stealth mode, this allows the Seikon to use a Melee Sneak attack without suffering a stealth penalty to their attack.
- If used while in Stealth mode, this allows the Seikon to use a Melee Sneak Attack and remain in stealth. This only applies to the first Melee Attack made after using Quicksilver Step.
- The user may only remain in stealth as a result of using this jutsu once per round.

Tiger Hook:
A sneaky punch to the side of the opponent in an attempt to catch them off guard.

Information
Prerequisites: C-Rank, A weapon with the Unarmed Damage Type

Rank 1: 1 Strike at +2 Accuracy dealing 910 Damage.
Rank 2: 1 Strike at +2 Accuracy dealing 1160 Damage. Upon a Full Hit, this has a 18% chance have the targets next Offensive Jutsu cost an additional +15% Cp.

Rank 1 Cost: 300 Cp
Rank 2 Cost: 385 Cp

Notes:
- This does not stack.
- The afflicted chakra effect lasts until the end of the round.
- The targets chakra incrementation is not effected by any additional chakra increasing effects the user may have.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Ayama's left eyebrow would start to flicker in annoyance when Red Alert made his comment to the hooded men attacking. Insulted to all hell that he would refer to her as an old lady but Ayama was a perfessional woman and knew better not to let something so small compromise her judgement and or the mission at hand... with that being said, Ayama's decision to reflexively hinder Red Alert's jutsu may or may not have been due to the comment made about her being old. Red Alert would feel his balance compromised as he took his step back due to the ground oddly shifting beneath him suspiciously as Amaya's foot shifted. A look of satisfaction could not be disguised by her stern stare but she attempted her front anyway. Red Alert was clearly one of the more experienced anbu here. His tactics were that of a well trained anbu. "He may have gauged his opponent's fighting potential as less than his own however he not only used his opponent's attack as a set up for his own but he also took to the defensive to probably draw out his opponent's potential Ace in the whole. He has the ability to not only manipulate his blood for arsenal but he could use the mirror element jutsu too... impressive." The additional copies of Red Alert made the two hooded men re think their plan of action. This was most evident due to their obvious hesitation. Amaya would shift her eyes to the last Guardian. She was eager to see a Guardian in action and as he was the last survivor, this may be the only chance she had. Immediately she noticed a few things. The way of the Guardian and Anbu were vastly different. The Guardian clearly preferred to lay his cards on the table, certain that no one could use their poker face to intimidate their bid on themselves. The Guardian took the direct approach in his strategy. His speed was so great that copies of him were generated in his wake making the hooded men's attempt of subduing him a nightmare. A total show boat however. Amaya watched as the Guardian so calmly dispatched one his foes by walking up behind the confused poor soul and knocking him over the head. It became obvious as to why the Guardians were reaching extinction. Amaya noticed that he took the time to assess the situation of his team in which case showed potential in the upper most. Amaya smiled before speaking, breaking her calm stern stare, "Two of your comrades have been captured and subdued. Mercy is offered to them and you if you drop your weapons and surrender now... what do you do? As some of you know, out there, out on the field, you will be tasked with difficult decisions, life changing decisions, life or death decisions for not only you but your comrades... are you ready to make the hard decisions?" At this time everyone would have already notice that both the Faceless woman and Itsuki were being held down on their knees, their arms bond by multiple hooded men and both of them were wearing explosive note neck collars around their throats. The men were holding a few more neck collars as well. The Faceless Man through down his sword without hesitation and looked to both the Guardian and Red Alert without saying a word to them.

"I... I am sorry my friends... I have failed you." At this time two of the men would begin beating me with their blunt weapons. I would let out a small yelp in response to the pain. They planned to make an example out of me and so I received hits to my ribs, legs and chest. The longer my team would wait, the more blows I would receive... there was nothing I could do. I was at the mercy of my friends and foes and what happens to me wasn't my choice but theirs. A tear ran down my face as I fault to hold back the rest.

[Mft]
[Ooc: Red Alert was reflexively hit by Gravel Shift R2, Fun House affected and was used at r1. The two hooded men beating on the Faceless woman are still under it's effects.
Sabaku and Red Alert has a decision to make.
Skipped Itsuki due to inactivity but he can chime in as he please. Didn't want to hold up the others.
More hooded men are starting to surround Red Alert and the Guardian of Celerity.]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shiiiiiiii~ Umashi's mind trailed off as he fought back his first instinct which was to use a medical jutsu to stop the woman's injuries from doing her any further harm. However due to her injuries she'd probably need a rather strong jutsu and to one of those would reveal that he was a medic. Revealing that he was a medic would ruin his cover and covers were very important things to keep. He'd have to be creative and for that he'd need the help of "Speedy Gonzales". Activating his Solar Curse seal, Umashi spoke to the Guardian. “Ten seconds, bro, make them count!” They hadn’t had time to go over complex maneuvers, they certainly didn’t know each other, but Umashi figured that if this guy was faster than he ever could be, then the least that Umashi could do was play a supportive role instead of slowly going for the offensive route.

His eyes turning a shade of red all too close to that of his outfit, Umashi focused on the faceless woman and Itsuki and melted his sword back into a splattering mess of blood. It was only thanks to his particular affinity that he was able to fling the blood so fast, but with ever second, the enemy could cause the exploding collars to take out their hostages before the Guardian had a chance to clear the room. Drops of blood going everywhere, Umashi activated a blood seal on Itsuki and the faceless woman and really, truly hoped that his partner was fast enough to keep up with a plan on the fly. Both of the hostages and Umashi began to glow a faint deep red color signifying their bond. Feeling his body weaken, he was forced to a crouching position as the strain of supporting not one but two allies made him a little more aware of the human condition. Having a natural healing factor along with an augmented one was one thing but the shock of taking half the damage from two people would really test his mettle. The ten seconds started . . . now.

OOC: Activated my solar seal via the initiative ability so it would have seemed instantaneous ICly. Applied two different instances of destiny bond to Itsuki and the faceless woman and left the offensive stuff to Guardian. Healing factor is active.
Healing Factor
While everyone possess a natural recuperation rate, recovering over time with rest, there exist many who tend to just...keep coming back for more, and don't learn when to give up. Persistent to the end, It is hard to keep those with this trait down for long before they spring back up, regardless of the injury.

Information:
Prerequisites: D Rank

Effect:
- The user gains 3% Max HP at the end of each round.
- All Medical Jutsu are +10% more effective on the user.

Special Action - Quick Healer: At the end of a round the user may choose to pay CP equal to 5% of the damage done to the player during the round, to regain 5% of the HP lost by the player during the round.
Destiny Bond - Clan Jutsu
By sharing blood with an ally, the user of the bond of destiny can extend life itself for a friend in need. This technique has been long sought after for it's unique ability in a fight to save the life of a friend. It can have disastrous consequences, however. By sharing the bond, you may end up causing your own death.

Rank 1: User takes 20% of all damage dealt to the bonded ally. Ally receives 20% less damage from all sources.
Rank 2: User takes 35% of all damage dealt to the bonded ally. Ally receives 35% less damage from all sources.
Rank 3: User takes 50% of all damage dealt to the bonded ally. Ally receives 50% less damage from all sources.

Costs:
Rank 1: 2 Ap, 300 Cp and Hp to initiate, 140 Cp/Hp/Rnd.
Rank 2: 2 Ap, 450 Cp and Hp to initiate, 215 Cp/Hp/Rnd.
Rank 3: 2 Ap, 650 Cp and Hp to initiate, 310 Cp/Hp/Rnd.

Notes:
- Damage taken by user is not able to be debuffed in any way, and is taken before the ally's damage reduction.
- If the bonded ally is knocked out while still bonded, the user of this jutsu loses 50% of their remaining HP from the shock.
Solar Seal
Rank 3: Completely alters the user into a totally different figure. -15% Damage Taken. User Regenerates 8% Max Hp Per round, and has a 75% chance of reducing Bleeding and Called Shot by 1 Rank each round, lowering by 5% for each rank after the first until unsuccessful. In addition the user has a +10% Chakra Cost These buffs/debuffs do not count toward the buff cap.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sabaku found it hard to believe that his fellow brethren would be subdued so easily... was this more tests and deceit construed to confuse both himself and Red Alert? Two now bound, with imminent death approaching fast as their explosive collars beeped with anticipation. The Faceless Man threw down his arms with little to no hesitation, and karma soon followed as he was being beaten to a pulp. Glancing at the only other remaining ally, Red Alert, who's eyes then turned to a very bloody shade of red. Sabaku could feel the power emanating from the mans body... Not one to unfamiliar... He then spoke to Sabaku, which was clear and totally confusing at the same time...

“Ten seconds, bro, make them count!”

Ten seconds?!?!? What was going to happen in ten seconds? Was this guy in on it to? Did he know that the collars would blow in ten seconds? And what was up with this guys eyes and aura? She wasn't kidding in the slightest, in regards to the testing of our abilities. Seems we need to pull out all the stops in order to please this women... There were to many of them for Sabaku alone... He was not formally trained to deal with such numbers in a situation like this... What was he to do? Seems all that was left was to let Red Alert do his thing and Sabaku his own... Activating his own curse seal, he replied.

10 seconds... you got it man!

Coupled with his own already massive speed, along with his inborn ability and now with the activation of his curse seal, Sabaku's movements would have now become difficult to track without a heavily trained perception. Weaving the necessary signs, and with a bright flash of light, three lightning clones emerged behind Sabaku. Leaving the 3 copies to their own devices, Sabaku sprung forth and laid forth a rapid onslaught. First he targeted the two that were beating down the cowardly Faceless Man. Building as much momentum as he could, he twisted his body about before releasing a powerful whirlwind like kick to the two minions assaulting the Faceless Man. Catching his footing he then immediately begun to leap from foe to foe, that surrounded his bound allies.

Just when it seemed that the blows wouldn't stop coming, Sabaku leapt back, high into the air and released his seikon powers unto as many foes as he could in the area. Hopefully a subatomic attack of this type would subdue any enemies that felt they could still put up a fight. And if that wasn't enough, his clones had just finished preparing a brutal lightning attack designed to target as many foes as it could. Sabaku's Destruction Pulse seemed to trigger nearly at the same time as his clone's lightning attack. Landing in the same area as his clones, Sabaku would turn to Red Alert, and gave a nod of approval. Hopefully that was enough to do the trick. All there was left to do was wait for the dust to settle and see the fruits of their labor.

[OOC: Activated my Astral Seal Rank 3 using my seikon's unreal celerity [0 Seconds], Then summoned 3 Lightning clones [3.33 Seconds, was offset due to my curse seal ap usage (normally 2.22 seconds)], attacked the two dudes attacking faceless man with Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku [4.71 Seconds] , then everyone else with 2 uses of Roaring Combination with the special action [6.09 Seconds and 7.47 Seconds]. Finished it all up with Destruction Pulse [9.69 Seconds] as my clones used thunder clap at the same time. (9.99 Seconds)]

[OOC MFT WC: 516]

The Astral Seal is a Curse mark that greatly enhances the user's speed, overflowing their body and mind with chakra that heightens their reactions, and allows their body to match the pace. Those with the Astral Seal move quickly, and are both hard to predict, and hard to hit, their every action a blur to the eyes of others.

Rank 3: Completely alters the user into a totally different figure, giving them +4 Dodge, +1 Ap, +10% Auto Dodge. In addition the user has a 5% chance to auto-miss. These buffs/debuffs do not count toward the buff cap.

Unreal Celerity - Passive
Most Seikon are masters of speed and grace but for reasons that no-one seems to understand, sometimes not even the Seikon. In truth, their unnatural speed comes from the fact that many are unconsciously willing themselves to overcome the limits that reality sets on what a human being can and cannot do.

Rank 1: The Seikon can choose to prioritize up to 1 AP's worth of actions to gain priority over all other actions in that round. Jutsu gets -3 Accuracy (or Genjutsu DC if a Genjutsu is used).
Rank 2: The Seikon can choose to prioritize up to 1.5 AP's worth of actions to gain priority over all other actions in that round. Jutsu gets -2.5 Accuracy (or Genjutsu DC if a Genjutsu is used).
Rank 3: The Seikon can choose to prioritize up to 2 AP's worth of actions to gain priority over all other actions in that round. Jutsus gets -2 Accuracy (Or Genjutsu DC if a Genjutsu is used).

Notes:
- In the result that the Seikon's action and the opponent's action both have priority over all other actions, they resolve in normal AP stack fashion in regards to each other.

Elemental Clone
A standard skill for all skilled shinobi: the ability to create a physical clone. This jutsu leaves room for much customization; allowing the user to alter the composition of their clones to their own affinity to have a variety of effects. Even choosing not to use a specific element has its benefits.

Master: Creates a clone with -5 of the user's secondaries and Hp/Cp equal to 17% of the user's max Cp. This clone may use up to level D Jutsu of its chosen element at Master Rank

Special Action: Instead of creating a single clone, the user may instead choose to create up to three clones. However for each additional clone, their secondaries are reduced by -1 each, their secondary effects are lowered by -6% each, and Hp/Cp is divided among all clones equally. Additionally, creating additional clones lowers all their jutsu by 1 rank per additional clone created.

Special Action: Upon Creation, the user chooses an element to treat the clones. Each element grants the clone a specific effect, though this effect has a 18%/24% chance of activating when they are destroyed. Earth gains 'Crush', Water gains 'Suffocate', Fire gain 'Burn', Wind gain 'Air Disruption', and Lightning gain 'Stun'

Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku
A powerful whirlwind kick capable of striking many foes at once. However, if the user is not careful, they could end up leaving themselves open.

Information
Prerequisites: C-rank, A weapon with the Unarmed Damage Type.

Rank 1: 1 Strike at -2 Accuracy dealing 1,110 Damage.
Rank 2: 1 Strike at -2 Accuracy dealing 1,365 Damage.

Rank 1 Cost: 370 Cp
Rank 2 Cost: 450 Cp

Notes:
- This technique may automatically target up to 2 targets.
- If this technique misses a target, the user has -2 Dodge to the next Offensive Technique from that target. Lasts until the end of the round.

Roaring Combination wrote:
Roaring Combination
A long stream of attacks aimed at any number of opponents. Most often used when surrounded.

Information
Prerequisites: C-rank, A weapon with the Unarmed Damage Type.

Rank 1: 8 Strikes at +1 Accuracy dealing 120 Damage each.
Rank 2: 8 Strikes at +1 Accuracy dealing 150 Damage each.

Special Action: By paying +20% of the chakra cost, the user may split these strikes between any number of targets.

Rank 1 Cost: 320 Cp
Rank 2 Cost: 400 Cp

Destruction Pulse - Offensive Area Ninjutsu
Focusing for a moment on their control of reality and energy, the Seikon releases a forceful pulse that temporarily destabilizes the very atomic structure of those caught in its path causing both extreme disorientation and pain.
Rank 3: Destabilizes reality within a 20x20 area. All targets struck by Destruction Pulse take 1780 Damage at +2 Accuracy, and suffer -1.5 Accuracy and Dodge penalty for 2 rounds.

Costs:
Rank 1: 2 AP, 350 CP
Rank 2: 2 AP, 500 CP
Rank 3: 2 AP, 600 CP

Notes:
- This Jutsu may Automatically target two separate Targets.
- This Jutsu may be buffed by physical damage buffs. This does not receive any weapon-specific damage buffs, such as styles.
- Accuracy and Dodge penalties do not stack.

Thunderclap
A technique that gathers lightning energy into a small area, condensing them together before releasing it, causing multiple lightning bolts to strike out and attack all those nearby. The bolts themselves are not accurate or powerful, but they are numerous enough to make up for that shortcoming.

Information
Prerequisites: D-rank

Rank 1: Creates a field that releases 6 lightning bolts to strike an area. Each deals 170 Damage at +2 Accuracy.
Master: Creates a field that releases 7 lightning bolts to strike an area. Each deals 215 Damage at +2 Accuracy.

Special Action - Storm Chaser: By paying +20% Cp, the user may give this jutsu a 12%/16% chance of being rerolled if an initial strike misses.

Rank 1 Cost: 190 Cp
Master Cost: 240 Cp

Notes:
- A target may only be hit by three bolts; however this may be split among multiple targets.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
9bb45731-b9ae-4a6d-8e17-2e0f99a31ba7_zpspllzfwpd.jpg
"I see... so is that your answer then?"
Amaya found a few things interesting in the past ten seconds. She observed Red Alert choose to rely on his comrades while guardian did not hesitate to accomplish the mission, even at the expense of his comrade's lives. As the Guardian unleashed his final assault from above and his clones from below, Amaya continued to observe while still standing there in a calm parade rest. The destructive force of the combination assault was devastating enough to produce a blinding smog of debris and dust. Everyone seemed to wait patiently in order to view the results of the assault. In time the thickening of airborne dust particles would soon subside and what would remain was nothing more than a creator. Itsuki was gone, the Faceless woman not insight, and only three of the hooded men laid unconscious after the smoke cleared. Where had they gone? Those questions would be answered in due time but for now, the evaluation would continue. Amaya was indeed impressed by their physical aptitude and quick thinking but as always when she trained shinobi, they all were missing what was most valuable. That is what these training exercises were for, to instill skills and values that they maybe missing."Impressive speed and display of strength from you Guardian of Celerity but... can you always rely on such strength? It's true that ones own might is what you can rely on but not in all situations. Anbu and Guardian alike must be flexible and adaptable in case one's strength isn't enough. Sometimes you will have to rely on your mind. Both your partners had Explosive paper around their necks which could have easily been defused with a water jutsu," Amaya's eyes would shift towards the lake nearby for a moment and then back to them in order to insinuate that they could have easily used the lake to their advantage if none had a water jutsu in their arsenal. "In a hostage situation, you do not disregard the lives of the citizens or your comrades. For allowing harm to befall them is as if you already failed your mission. Next time, try negotiation to stall then wait for a moment to strike. Your speed is impressive... however, you will do well to train your patients to par. Now, observe. Three hooded men lay here unconscious. The rest, including your comrades are missing. What do you do? I want to see how well your powers of deduction are, how well you can investigate, and how quickly can you uncover what needs to be discovered." With that, Amaya would wait to see what they would do. How would they apply the previous lesson to the current one. At the destruction sight, laid three men. The first man was curled up on his face and it looked like he was concealing something in his arms and hiding it with his body before being knocked out. The second man also laid face down but with his arms out, and something balled up in his left hand. The third man laid face up with his hand on his head set as if he was trying to make a call before he was knocked out. Something else to note is that the Faceless man was no where in sight at this time but his blade laid where he had dropped it.

[mft]
[ooc: had to remove Itsuki due to inactivity but if he wants to join again I would add him in the next scenario so he can.]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The “Ides of March . . .” were upon them true but Umashi almost wanted break completely out of character and just summon one of his turtles to help figure out this mystery. They were good at this sort of thing and right now this grey haired woman was really starting to be a thorn in his side with her “school headmaster” like disposition. Whatever the case, right now they’d failed the previous test and he really needed to get back to focusing. There were the bodies on the ground, the small crater and the lake. Had they simply been combination transformed into the weapon? As much as it was possible it didn’t seem like the likely thing to do. He ought to sense his missing comrades if he thought long enough about it.

They had his seal on them and having the sort of senses that he did meant that there was no hiding blood around him. More sorcery from the old lady no doubt, she was metagamingly orchestrating the whole shebang. Umashi sent more mental curses her way. That left the lake or underground, or both. Walking over to the crater, before he dropped down into it Umashi signaled back to the Guardian.
“Know any decent earth or water jutsu? I’m thinking that they might have gone underground or into the lake.” With the Solar Curse seal constantly healing him, he didn’t have to overly worry about any surprise attacks but Umashi still walked cautiously up to the curled up man. Just what was he hiding? With a foot he attempted to roll him over while scanning for danger or anything else that might catch his eye.

OOC: Maintaining my stuff from the last round and attempting to roll over the curled up man and inspecting the surroundings for anything else that might have been initially missed.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It seemed that they had failed their first test. While quick combat had seemed like a decent strategy, they soon learned that it was simpler than it looked... perhaps they could apply this knowledge to the next task that seemed to have already reared its face around. Their comrades now gone with only 3 of the hooded men remaining... what did this women have planned and when would this test be concluded...

Sabaku would send his three clones over to the unconscious men, in the circumstance it might just be another trick. Red Alert found no qualms with going over to one of the men and rolling him over with his foot. His first clone would see what one of them had hidden in his fist, while the other two would assist Red Alert and retrieve the radio headset that the other was wearing. Sabaku's clone would then put on the headset and listen for anything that might be going over their radio traffic. Red Alert ask a question regarding his Jutsu knowledge. Thinking for a moment, Sabaku would respond in kind.

I am not proficient in any high end ninjutsu of those types... but I can check below and see if there are any hidden tunnels below... Give me just a moment...

Sabaku sank into the ground with the use of a Earth jutsu, leaving his clones behind to continue with the ascertation of the clues that both Red Alert and The Guardian were left with.

[OOC, so i sent my clones over to the bodys to see what they had, listened to the radio with one of the clones to see if they were still talking or whatever, a clone is on standby with umashi since he already is trying to see what the guy had, and the last one is seeing what is in the guys fist. Then i used Inner earth reflection to sink into the ground to look for any tunnels and whatnot.]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
9bb45731-b9ae-4a6d-8e17-2e0f99a31ba7_zpspllzfwpd.jpg
Amaya's head would turn following the direction of Red Alert as he approached the situation. He would walk right up to one of the unconscious men and attempt to kick him right over. "For a cautious man to walk into an unknown situation so willingly is a bit out of character, perhaps I pegged him wrong," Amaya thought to herself still at the position of parade rest. Her head would turn to the Guardian as he had a more practical way of approaching the situation. Taking the lessons he had learned thus far, decided to approach with caution with keeping in mind that nothing was ever as it seemed. Luckily for Red Alert that the Guardian was able to see through deception, shinobi 101. As Red Alert kick the man over he would immediately notice that this wasn't a real body but instead a dummy who was laying on top of several flash bombs with the pins pre-pulled. The weight of the dummy on top of the flash grenades kept the striker lever from being released but with the pressure now off of the lever, it would ignite but not before one of the Guardian's clones was able to tackle Red Alert out of the way. The other clones took the flash but not before retrieving the items they had sought. The real Guardian already underground would find several tunnels had been dug and as hooded men would erupt from the ground and the lake, Amaya would raise her arm into the sky. The men would halt, then bow at Red Alert and the Guardian before heading out the training room. Red Alert would feel his seal amongst them and fade away as did they. Amaya would begin to clap slowly but her facial expression did not reveal any emotion. Was this a congratulation applaud or a sarcastic one? She would then stomp the edge of her clip board causing it to flip up toward her and then snatch it from it's airborne state.

"Not bad," she said as she began writing down, "Hmm... two out of three from you both, good... but not great. Faceless man, thanks for your assistance, you are dismissed as well." Just as Amaya spoke, the faceless man would emerge from his sword and speak. He had used the combination transformation jutsu in order to conceal him self. The tall man would dust himself off and crack his neck.

"You chose not to give them full assessment, a man is confused by this."

"It's quite all right, I have seen all that I needed to see here thank you."

The faceless man would nod before retrieving his sword and exiting as well. Amaya, now done with her notes, would open up a ninja scroll and seal her assessment with in before addressing Red Alert and the Guardian again. She would pack the scroll away in her pouch and re-enter her stance in parade rest. Her emerald green eyes fixed on the only two left, she would speak once more. "You two are exceptional shinobi no doubt, however, your ability as Anbu is yet to be unlocked. You both have the jest of what it means but not always do you apply it... well at least not today but, there is a reason you all are still breathing today. That's because the lessons you have learned, the training you have endured, and your wills have not failed you. It is my pleasure to work along side and I promise to do my best in keeping your minds sharp, your skills honed, and you alive. The Faceless Man is a new member to our division as is the Faceless Woman. Both of them are here to help in your training so please utilize them as you see fit. The Faceless Man is more than proficient in Taijutsu if you need any training in that area and the Facelss Woman specializes in Ninjutsu. I thank you for your time here today and if you need an assessment of me, now would be a good time. It's only fair that you too know who you will be fighting along side. If you have nothing left of me, you both are dismissed." Amaya would bow to them and remain were she stood. Today was a well productive day but there was much work to be done.

[MFT]
[Anbu Assessment Complete unless you wish to test Amaya in Knowledge/Combat]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Since you offered . . . "

Hrm, well that was a bit . . . no, there was a fitting end to that story. Right when Umashi wanted to declare this woman as the ballsiest of them all, she let them down really slowly. Of course it could have been due to the fact that the class ended with far less persons than they'd began with. None the less, Umashi still had his own evaluating to do. Speaking up, he formulated a plan on the fly. "With all do respect ma'am, you sure tested us a lot but we didn't exactly see all that much from the likes of yourself. Perhaps a friendly game of two-hand touch between the three of you and the two of us, just to see if . . . you're worth that Captain slot that you're gunning for." He smirked from behind the mask but the challenge was clear.

Two hand touch was an academy game that young shinobi played. It basically involved using whatever means necessary, short of killing, to manage to place two hands, two feet or a combination of the like on an opponent. Games could get heated but the standard practice of no killing kept things from going all "Bloody Mist" with most classes. It was as much a game of skill as it was power but rare was the day when brute force won out entirely. Much like the battlefields of war, an obvious trap fooled no one but the idiot who took the time to set it up. Making the rules a bit clear for both his presumed partner the Guardian and the ANBU Captain-elect and her cronies, Umashi spoke once more as he changed from his Solar seal to his Astral one.
"Shall we set the clock at thirty seconds? That ought to be enough time to keep it from going overboard, no?" He felt the physical slump of cutting ties with the Solar seal but with the Astral he'd at least be quick enough to keep up with being down a man. Now for the final verdict.

OOC: Challenging Amaya and the two Faceless folk to a friendly spar between them and the Guardian and I. Two hand touch basically is what it implies, you need to land two hands,feet or a mixture of the two on an opponent to rule them out. No killing, of course, so this is all RP.

Deactivated the Solar Seal and Activated the Astral Seal.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
So this lady was gunning for the captain spot eh? Well I suppose all the formalities and "testing" she had scheduled for today. She seemed to have her head about her, and obviously more experienced than Sabaku. At least she portrayed herself as much. What other kind of person would go to such lengths to test the abilities and experience of ones comrades. The next thing that crossed her lips surprised Sabaku... Test... her? That would indeed be interesting. After all, Ones captain should be far more skilled than her subordinates, are at the very least more tactical. "Red Alert" suggested a fine idea of a test, what more fun, yet still test worthy than a game of two hand touch. Two on three would be interesting enough, even if the odds were against Sabaku and "Red Alert".

I agree, the entire time everyone else was moving about, you stood there un-phased. I to would like to see what my superiors are made out of. I think 30 Seconds is more than enough for a friendly bout of fun... Shall we begin?

Sabaku would ready himself for whatever was thrown at him. Keeping his seal going along with his unique fighting style, he awaited the meeting of the powers. Amaya, the would be captain with her faceless duo, against the last guardian of stone, and the mysterious "Red Alert". The next thirty seconds would surely give Sabaku and his ally all the information they needed to ascertain Amaya's worth.

Let's do this...

It couldn't be seen from behind his mask's visor, but Sabaku was smiling. It had been a long while since he got to meet new people and hang out, having some fun with his comrades...

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
"Oh, I see how it is. I have already released my assistance as they have other matters to tend to. But feel free to test them on your leisure but for now, this will be a two on one. I except your challenge Red Alert. I have not played such a game since I was a child, what an exceptional way to prove one's prowess with such a simplistic method. Come Guardian of Celerity, Red Alert, allow me to show you just what I am made off."

Amaya would shift her feet and enter a very low stance. Smiling at her opponents she wasted no time in preparation. She already analyzed much of these two which gave her the head started needed. There team work was not great in which case the danger was not in being out numbered. Still they had abilities to be wary of, like the Guardians speed and Red Alert's mirror and blood jutsus. Using what Intel she deduced from the two and their abilities, Amaya decided it best to restrict their movements before attempting a solid offense. Keeping them off balanced was her best option to prevent Guardian from using his speed properly and to hinder their team work using the lack of mobility as a distraction. Amaya would form hand seals causing a massive quake in the room as runic symbols appeared on her face. The ground would lift and shift constantly and violently in the room.

"You have me mistaken Red Alert! I do not seek the Captain position in the least. I tend to prove myself worthy of the title Sennin!"

With that Amaya would leap back from shifting earth pillars stacking randomly from the ground in order to establish more distance from her opponents. It is true that the goal was to land two hands on the opponent but first she tend to wear her opponents down. Taijutsu was risky pregame and who knew if they had other hidden abilities. Red Alert choose these conditions for a reason which could mean he has anticipated close quarter combat for a reason. Amaya would draw some ninja wire from her pouch and place them between her hands as she preformed hand seals.

"Try this..."

Stones would fly at Red Alert at an alarming speed, some of which seemed to break the sound Barrier. Among these high speed stones were ninja wire attached which could only be seen close to the moment of impact. The stone bullets were not blindly fired but precision based aiming at his legs and arms. She was attempting to immobilize him. Was she attempting to take him out first or just stop him in order to pursue the Guardian? This was yet to be determined by her opponents. Amaya remained agile in her steps, un-phased by her own earth quake. She would make no wasted moves and continued to plan a few steps ahead.

[Mft]
[Ooc: sorry for the wait.]
[Actions]
initiative using curse seal lunar R3. 1ap
Entered After Quake chakra style. .5 ap
Used Earthen Magnitude R2. EA debilitate, 66% secondary chance. Maintain with after quake. 3ap
Quick draw gloves. 0ap
Quick draw ninja wire. 0ap
Use Stone bullet r2. EA spread. Call shot legs. Ninja wire legs. 45% chance of activating. 1ap
Attempt stealth 1ap

Conditionals: Gravel Shift R2 on first ninjutsu targeting me. 51% chance to treat as r1. 1ap
Earth Flow River R2 special Action on first melee attack targeting me. 48% chance. 1.5ap
Rinse and repeat.

All use Ground Impact.
Ground Impact - Passive (3 points)
Restriction- C Rank and up
By disrupting the ground when calling upon the earth for doton jutsu, the Earthborn causes the ground to shake and roll beneath the enemy’s feet. These impacts seem as small tremors, disrupting both steps and fine movement.
Effect: Earth based Jutsu inflict a -1 Dodge and Accuracy penalty to the target for the remainder of the round, stacking twice upon a single target. This requires a successful Ninjutsu Check between the user and the victim to be effective. Earth Based Jutsu used on a target underground also deal damage equal to 15% of the Jutsu’s Cost. This does not affect other Earthborn.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Pizza's done!"

For shame, it was going to be 1 v 2 instead of 3 v 2. Umashi didn't like unfair odds in his favor but heck, if the lady was going to offer then he was sure to take the bait. Unfortunately as soon as he felt the rush of battle upon him, a ringing in his headset alerted him to incoming visitors. It seemed that their guest were spotted on the horizon. As much as Umashi wanted to test his might against a fellow "Stoner", he knew that they'd be facing a different threat entirely. One that might very well hit back. "It seems that my services are needed elsewhere though no doubt you too have have heard the call. I'll have to take a rain-check until next time but we'll be seeing each other soon enough." With that, Umashi would excuse himself and go about attending to the gates. Of course though, now he had to figure out how he was going to keep two roles running at the same time without anybody figuring it out.

OOC: Topic left unless stopped. Because of Kumo being present now, I don't want to hold up any other topics and Amaya is also involved in an actual PC battle sooooooo...

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Red Alert's sudden departure left Sabaku feeling a bit bummed. He had looked forward to a small bout with their potential superior. A 1 v 1 was more appropriate, but Sabaku was pretty sure she was out of his league, even despite his speed. Mobility and agility will only get you so far in a fight, and this chick seemed just the type to see past his tricks and have the appropriate skills and knowledge to counter him at every turn. The man in red had left, and Sabaku was all that remained. Sabaku would face the women and bow.

It seems play time is over, for now... I appreciate your test today. I feel like I took a lot form it. But he is right though, we are needed elsewhere, if there is nothing else?

Sabaku would prepare himself for departure, while waiting a moment to make sure she had no more requests of him.

[OOC Topic left unless stopped. Yeah the peoples are here to do the things... roll out!]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back