Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Not A Typical Lecture [Jenosaido/Class]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[NOTE: Anybody can join this class if they so please! Let's try to keep it to Academy Students through Chuunin though]

While being one of the few members of the Jenosaido clan who was a part of the main branch of shinobi he was in a rather unique position. Due to this position he was one of the few within the clan to take up a passion for the profession of teaching. It tied in well with his thirst for knowledge and his desire to give more than just his physical service for the village but give back to the community and the next generation of up and coming able minded youths with normally a pure and black canvas of the world in their minds. Of course the clan itself was looking to make use of Bruinetto's skills and use them for the betterment of the clan. After being prompted by the clan leaders to hold a class he was more than willing to take the challenge and figuring out what would go along with his lesson plan. There was a multitude of things that he would like to impart upon those who end up going to this class.

This class was going to start off in a more traditional setting. Off in the lecture halls of the Grand Hall of Learning. Bruinetto figured it would be the best place for introductions if more than just Jenosaido decided to join in on the festivities. Always prompt and punctual the teacher would be the first one to enter the classroom. What he wore certainly did not make him like a shinobi, which was actually normal for the young man. When he wore his shinobi gear it showcased his real age much easier and it was harder for the young to consider him an adult and give him respect as a teacher. His formal attire gave a different aura about his appearance and made him appear much older coupled with a pair of non-prescription glasses. Sitting down at the desk at the head of the lecture hall he had only reserved a small space. He didn't figure many would attend so he figured he could do more specialized learning with a smaller roster.

Tenrai Indou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had been a few weeks since everything had been thrown into warp speed, but everything from back then seemed like eons ago. Finding out that his father had died, finding out about his fathers side of the family, training with Toraono Kuro, finding out about his mothers side of the family, speaking with the ghosts of both Tsukira and Gesshoku, and the physical remodelling the chambers had put him through. He was still lean by all means but no longer did he have the gaunt malnourished appearance that were the vestiges of his disease, he even walked with more confidence and now this remodeled Indou was heading to meet the one that had come to claim him that fateful night of his fathers funeral.

He stood outside of the Grand Halls not truly sure of how to navigate the large building but he supposed he did owe it to Bruinetto to at least show up after he had come to pay his respects.

I never have actually come here before... I wonder what Jenosaido san called me for... or should I call him Bruinetto kun? we aren't that close... but he is supposedly family

the boy tilted his shoulders slightly after his verbal debate with himself and then walked towards the doorway of the building and stepped inside walking to the receptionist.

Ah... ma'am? sorry to bother you but could you direct me towards the academy portion of the building? I am supposed to be meeting someone in this room

he said politely enough but flashing a somewhat awkward nervous smile at the woman behind the desk who took the paper but momentarily before handing him a new blank sheet of paper then faster than his eyes could see she performed a few hand seals and tapped the paper and an arrow appeared on it nothing more nothing less and she handed it back to him and pointed down the hallway without a word and then went back to her own work.

ah...um.. thank you i think?

he said confused at the lack of communication but then he headed down the hall, it wasn't long before he realized that the arrow was pointing back the way he had come, this caused the boy to pause momentarily.

oh, well that is useful isn't it?

he said smiling to himself and turning on his heel before heading back the way that he had come slowing at the corridor that he had just passed then looking to the paper with a grin on his face seeing the arrow change directions once again. He would walk only a few steps before coming to a door and after knocking lightly a few times he slid the door open and then walked in seeing no one but his former acquaintance.

Jeno... Bruinetto san?

he said stumbling over his first words like he had the first time that he had met the older ninja

what are we to do here today?

he said regaining his composure and sitting in the front row directly infront of Bruinetto.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Bruinetto did not have to wait too long before somebody actually strolled through the door. It was only one student for now, hopefully there would be more to come but if that wasn't the case then he could always switch things around. For teaching one had to be prepared for multiple instances of teaching as what you may have planned may not work out with the situation you are currently teaching in. He knew the boy, and it seemed with his initial statement he was having trouble discerning by what name he should call him. "You can call me Bruinetto-san if you so please Indou-kun. There is no need to use my surname is such a formal fashion. Although the clan would prefer it if I tossed that name around more often." A slight chuckle coming from him as he didn't bother to get up out of his seat just yet.

"Depending on the number of students, I have a variety of exercises that we could do today. With a larger number of students I was intent on having them become more familiar with various types of jutsu. Not the more common varieties that you would see but ones that are a little more exclusive. There are many people out there who harness powerful chakras and unique bloodlines. At least being familiar with them and having some prior knowledge could be worthwhile in your ventures as shinobi. It's very dangerous when you go against an opponent of unknown power, but the more powers you are familiar with the less of a chance you have of being surprised. That knowledge is power after all."
That was the main exercise that he had planned for here today. If that plan wouldn't work out then he had brought some instruments of his own design made explicitly for training exercises.

Tenrai Indou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Indou looked around the classroom a bit more as if impatient to begin and then leaned back in his seat as if fighting the urge to actually put voice to his words. Soon, however this would be overcome the boy wanted to learn and if the other students did not know or understand the meaning of being on time then why should he have to be the one who was penalized for their irresponsibility?

Bruinetto san? do you think that we could possibly just get started? I do not mean to rush you but if the other students show such poor time telling skills then there should be a penalty shouldn't there?

he said hoping that he did not sound too arrogant or stuck up.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Looking to the time, it was precisely noon which is the time slot he was allotted for this class. A slight sight escaped his lips as there would be no other students joining them apparently. If that was the case then it seems he was going to be solely tutoring Indou. Not that he didn't mind this anyways. Sitting up from his desk he would address Indou. “Yes being tardy for class certainly would be worth demerits.I dont expect anybody else to be showing up now and since it is noon we are ready to begin.”

Reaching into his bag sitting on the desk he would pull out a scroll and roll it out over the top of the desk. After doing this he went over to the chalk board and began to write in large print several kanji. Each of these kanji represented a specific word: Spread, Focus, Channel, Coating, Burst, Materialize, Spin, Elemental “Each of these words relates to what I would call some of the essentials of chakra control. The Spread mechanic of chakra control is a method where you maximize efficiency in your chakra. Learning how to spread the same amount of chakra over a larger distance. This has applications in more tactical jutsu such as the Hidden Mist technique which originated from the water country. A technique where utilizing the spread mechanic of chakra and further enhanced by the materialize and elemental chakra techniques. Instead of just going through all of these one by one. I want you to pick one Indou that sounds interesting to you. Or perhaps you think one of these forms applies to a current technique that you know. If you do think that, answer why you think they could be related.”

Tenrai Indou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Indou listened to the possibilities, he wanted to most quickly learn about his eyes not so much that he could use them but because he did not want his power to run rampant on him again as it had when he was training in the dojo with Kuro sennin.

hmm possibly the focus or channeling properties, it seems that i have problems maintaining these two from my past trainings.... with Kuro sennin i lost control of my chakra and ended up prematurely activating my sharingan and in my rage i nearly forced out every ounce of chakra i had

he admitted dropping his head in shame it was the first time in three years that he had ever allowed his emotions to get the better of his rational judgement and this time there were not simple bandits that would have been piled up but his village mates he needed to learn to control his chakra with the utmost efficiency and beyond that he needed to learn how to calm his heart as well for no shinobi could proudly call themselves as such if they were so vulnerable to such base emotions.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Listening to Indou's words carefully it seems like things would be getting interesting then. Considering that he was now going to be teaching about some of the more prominent types of chakra control methods. “Very well then, to start things off I will go into detail about the focus chakra control method. The focus chakra control method is one of the more common methods of manipulating chakra, and one of the most simple concepts to learn but one very difficult to master. It entails taking ones chakra and gathering it all into an area. This spot could be a point at the tip of your finger could or could be an item you are holding. The amount of chakra you can place into area often depends on the overall volume what is being focused for chakra. For example you could focus much more chakra through a katana than you could a kunai. Any item generally has a maximum amount of chakra which can be focused through it. If you focus any more chakra you start to go passed that items yield point. At this point the chakra can actually start to do damage to whatever is being focused. This may not mean all that much when being done to an inanimate object. However, if you are focusing chakra into a body part this can cause damage to the tenketsu and chakra circulatory system. Which will make it harder in the future to control ones chakra through those areas if permanent damage occurs. The point of focusing chakra internally could be used for augmenting one above their physical capabilities when used with taijutsu. In ninjutsu however it can be used to greatly increase the power of a technique. For example, there is a technique known as the Rasengan. It was developed hundreds of years ago by a Kage of Konohagakure. By far one of the most advanced pure chakra techniques one can learn how to use. This technique starts off utilizing the spin technique to create a spiralling chakra, followed with the coating technique to create an orb in order to contain it, then finished off with the focus skill to maximize its destructive power. Do you have any questions about the focus control method before I move onto channeling?”

Tenrai Indou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Indou listened eagerly to the explanations that were being given to him but as the basic principle of the focus mechanism was being explained to him a thought occured to him, and he thought that perhaps through technique and patience he might be able to help himself to develop a skill that only he had but perhaps it was too soon to be thinking of something so grandoise especially since he had yet to complete his genin exam and was still an academy student but still the embers of the idea patiently smoldered in his mind.

Bruinetto san, do you think that it would be possible that if you knew the collection point of someone who was using a focus type attack against you that you could disrupt the jutsu before it fully formed?

Yen
ASP
Deaths
That was a rather interesting question that Indou had come up with as a smile came across the face of Bruinetto as a result. Just the idea that he was making Indou think and ask questions was more than enough for him to realize that he was actually starting to retain information. While as much could be expected from the generally studious and adept members of the Uchiha clan he was willing to give Indou the benefit of the doubt. “That all depends really. You would have to be able to disrupt the caster of the technique before they get a chance to complete the ninjutsu. With some higher level jutsu they are quite complex to use and those who aren't experienced in using it will have a longer charging time. It is during that instance where one could throw off the opponents concentration in any number of ways. Depending on what options you have available anyways. However there is not much opportunity for that when fighting against a well trained opponent. A seasoned veteran will know their charge times for their techniques and will use them only when they can complete them on time, or rather when they think they can. Another method you could attempt to stop one from using the focus nature of chakra are methods of either disabling or hindering their chakra control. Sealing techniques are but one method to hinder an opponents control over their chakra and sometimes even their ability to use certain elements. But going back to the initial question while I am sure there are other ways to cause dysfunction in an opponents chakra control when trying to use the focus technique and nipping them in the bud before the technique is fully focused aside from what I have mentioned there aren't anymore that I know of. It would be something to look into though.” Right now there was an intense desire to continue on with this subject and began to think of hypothetical methods which this could be carried out. However he wasn't going to just stop during the middle of a lesson to ramble on about his thoughts. This is something he can save for later.

Tenrai Indou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was apparent to anyone watching that the boy was giving his full attention to nothing more than the speech and possibly strategies to utilize such a technique, he also made note to look into the sealing jutsu even though they were not the jutsu that he planned to use in particular they would come in handy in simply learning how to master his own chakra controlling capabilites.

Ah thank you Bruinetto san, perhaps through research there is a way for me to find more, i am not exactly sure of where to start though, perhaps there is a clan that specializes in this sort of warfare

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Indou would mention about doing his research to find a clan that may be capable of the chakra disruption techniques he was thinking of an idea came to mind. “I haven't heard of any particular bloodline in the Fujikaru clan that boasts such an ability. However, you may have some luck looking into the history of the Seishou clan. The Seishou clan the other branch family of the Jenosaido clan. They are made up of individuals with strong and powerful chakra. Their techniques are based off of this inherited chakra as opposed to having techniques available to them solely due to physical genetic traits. There power comes from something more spiritual. At least that is how I have come to describe it.”

With a short pause and no more additional questions, Bruinetto took this as a moment to go onto the next topic which Indou had brought up about wanting to learn more about. “Well getting back on track I will talk about the other chakra form you were interested in. That would be the channeling property. The channeling property is similar yet different to the focus quality of chakra. Imagine if you would that you were a battery capable of channeling electricity through an an object. When a positive and negative connection has been made, the electricity will channel through an object much like a current would through the wires of a connected circuit. Now each item you attempt to do this too will have a resistance to having chakra channeling through it. After overcoming the initial resistance you can freely channel great amounts of chakra through that item. You will not be using as much chakra as when you focus chakra into an item. Generally channeling ones chakra through an object does only a few tasks. One of these tasks would be infusing that item with a property of your chakra. For example weapons that have high electric conductivity are used by lightning style users in order to channel the power of electricity. By doing this electric current can travel through their weapon. This could provide a shocking effect when clashing at melee range and strengthen the cutting power of a blade allowing it to bypass normal weapons and armor. One of the most useful methods of channeling those is the ability to utilize techniques without hand seals. Shinobi who focus on a nin-tai method of fighting often utilize this property of chakra control so that they may continue to remain armed and utilize ninjutsu without dropping their weapon so they can perform hand seals. It's a matter of convenience in battle, as sometimes every second counts for better or worse.”

WC: 443 [MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back