Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Not really sure what to say!

Hojirozame Samezuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆
With his passport in hand he really just had to come to terms with what was happening. He kind of just went along with it without thinking all too much. Not to say he regretted it! He was happy to be with friends, and to not be alone. But to stay with others would mean to have to leave others behind, yeah... And it sucked. Like the butterflies he had seen earlier it felt like there were a ton flying around in his stomach, as he gripped it with his empty hand slightly hunched over as he made his way to the Kazekage's office. The first would be Raizo, he had given the boy a home and somewhere to sleep, he didn't know Hoji's past all too well, he could have been anybody. He was a beast, an animal practically. But he didn't care he fed him, made sure he was well. He could have been turned in to soup at the click of one's fingers, without him so how do you thank someone for something like that? This little shark didn't quite know how but it seemed like he didn't have much of a choice.

Seeing his door left wide open Hoji would walk in and see no sign of the Kazekage, and he would kind of walk around the room in an attempt to find him, even lifting up some books and other decorations just in case he may have been hiding underneath them. He wasn't anywhere in sight though and after about thirty minutes of frantic searching it was about time for him to thrown in the towel. He couldn't even leave him a letter, he couldn't even read let alone write. Well at least he could say something to Michi before he left today. Though the Samezuka certainly wasn't happy he'd retrieve his large bat brother, Fuku, from his room also on the tenth floor, before heading to her room. Usually he'd be a lot more cautious about dragging his brother around especially with his more monstrous and large look now yet there was only one thing on his mind hoping that Michi was around.

Finally making it to her door he would quickly bang on the door with his palm, it was locked shut. "Fuu!! Fairy!! ... Fuufairy!!! It's mre!! Hoji! Plrease open! It is urgent!! Fuku here to!! Urhm... plrease..." There was no response and he really couldn't believe it. Hanging his head down he would realise maybe he wasn't going to be able to say anything to them. It wasn't like he knew what to say but he at least wanted to say something, tears would begin to swell in his beady eyes yet he would wipe his shark bill before just having to come to terms with what everything was.
--
It was a very quiet elevator trip, a few of the other civillians inside would stare weirdly at the Samezuka duo but he didn't really care. Hoji was just feeling... distraught as his quivering bottom lip made this pretty obvious. Fuku would simply give a glare to anyone who dared interact with his younger brother, though he couldn't help but feel bad. He hadn't scored as much as a connection with the humans, but he knew that his brother was hurting inside and that hurt him to. Finally reaching the bottom floor Hoji with clenched fists to his side would begin to march out from the elevator towards the front door. His ears twitched as he could hear someone talking to the receptionist asking for a message to be passed on to the Kazekage, and it was then when a flickering light bulb would shine brightly. Pushing the man out of the way and skipping the queue completely, he would slam his palms down on the counter with desperation. "Plrease! I nreed to lreave a message for Fuu and Raizo! I... urhmm..."

As someone would begin to protest the shark boy's sudden appearance Fuku would block sight between Hoji and the others growling down at them as this raised some confusion from some of the on site shinobi. "Could yoou trell them! Thrank yoou! For everything... I wrill mriss threm sroooo mruch I-" He wouldn't be able to hold back the stream of water as it gushed from out of his eyes as his voice got more frantic and desperate. "I jrust I dron't knrow whrat to sray! They were sro nrice to me! I dron't remember the last trime I frelt so welcromed! I am so grateful! I am lreaving and and... I dron't knrow whren I'll come brack brut!!! I- I- I lrove yoou gruys! Im sorrae... Im sorrae I am lreaving so sroon! I wrill really mriss yoou guys so mruch I jrust... thrank yoou! For all the food, for all the smiles, for all the frun!" The shinobi would manage to bring Fuku down to level as they made past him and two grabbed Hoji by his shoulders as he wrangled trying to say more whilst being dragged towards the exit practically kicking and screaming. "I wrant to sree you gruys agrain sroon! Plrease!! I'll live!! Hoji wrill live so we cran eat srome grood frood!! I promise!!" The pair were thrown out on to the sand as the doors were slammed behind them, Hoji would go to run back inside his with arm stretched out still completely balling but Fuku would manage to whisk him away with his talons, the bat couldn't help but smile. The little shark truly had grown up, perhaps too quickly.

[Topic left unless stopped]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back