Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Now Hiring (Open)

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Gen Ryu worked in the Wonderland Café which resides in the Abandon Mineshaft. At the Café she used to serve as the Mad Hatter and provided entertainment to the guests. Whether it was through tea parties, magic tricks, card games or puppet shows she always made sure the customer left with a smile. For a while Arisu allowed Ryu to indulge herself in other forms. Ryu seemed to particularly light the form of the night-mare overlord. However all good things must come to an end. The Wonderland Café needs its Mad Hatter and not to mention the bestial forms she took were attracting unwanted attention. People were starting to say things about the café and thus Arisu Commands her to put on her hat and return to her original role. Ryu agreed to use a human main body, but she wasn’t going Mad Hatter. Instead she went as a little girl dressed as a mouse.

The Wonderland Café was starting to see some hard times. Fewer and fewer people seem to stop by. A lot of the staff even quit to find better jobs. Arisu was forced to look for some more employees and sent Ryu to put up fliers. The little mouse girl walked around the Aventurine Street in Inner Maruishi sticking fliers onto building walls.
We at The Wonderland Café are looking for those who are committed enough to adopt a character and even stay in character and in costume during off work hours. Characters roles must be a person within the story of Alice in Wonderland. Positions available include but not limited to

Mad Hatter
March Hare
Queen of Hearts
Knave/Jack of Hearts
Cheshire Cat
White Rabbit
Tweedle Dee
Tweedle Dum
(Tweedles must look similar if not identical)
Caterpillar

All who wish to join the Wonderland Café Team please submit a resume to one of the working staff and we will inform you if you are hired. Please note we do not currently accept duplicate characters. We apologize if the position you are looking for is already taken.​

Kazehi Ryu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was no rest for a man who was a father and a leader; if it wasn't trying to manage the village it was trying to manage his daughter, not that he minded the challenge since it felt nice not simply sitting around anymore. He'd felt the most pep in his stride in the last couple weeks than he had in the years since his clash with Hi-Rakan; and today was more shopping. He'd brought a few of his papers that still required being looked over before approval along with his shopping list, he could look them over at home once everything was tucked away in the fridge.

His eyes flickered about, watching both where he was going as well as the surroundings; it was less out of paranoia and more on a watch for anything that might catch his attention. He had been more vigilant of late, trying to pay better attention to the small details so he could better get an idea of the mood of the people. He might not be wearing the robes but he was pretty sure that most every active member of the Branches knew what he looked like at this point even if all the civilians didn't. Making his way through crowds was still a matter of polite comments and gestures on both sides, though people gave his left hand a wary stare every now and again. He paused, chewing on the inside of his bottom lip while thinking of which produce he would get today, and found himself staring at a flyer being put up by a little girl with big, circular ears. "Hmn?" He stepped up leaned over the girl a moment to look at the flyer with a raised eyebrow. "Wasn't that in the mines? Has it moved since I was last there?" His questions were directed at the little one putting up the paper, reading through all of it before turning his attention to the girl.

[MFT]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The little mouse girl was in her own little world as she scurried from wall to wall. Hardy anybody took notice of her which she appreciated for like the small creature she dressed up as she was very shy and timid. She was completely unaware of the man’s approach and when he spoke to her she lets out a fearful squeak. Quickly she dives behind a nearby trash can and then slowly peers out from behind it to see who it that was addressing her. Her eyes grew wide as they came to fall on the Kage of the village. Immediately she comes out of her hiding spot with her body against the ground in a bowing position. Kazehi Ryu still being a little new to the title probably did not get this reaction to often. “Forgive my actions milord I am nothing but a simple dormouse; I meant no disrespect. Yes, it is as you say; the Wonderland Café is located in the mines. The Mistress sent me out her to hang fliers because she believes more entertaining staff would attract more costumers.” The whole time she talked she did not look at him; her forehead remained pressed against the ground in submission with her eyes close shut.

Kazehi Ryu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
While he was used to adverse reactions to his imposing presence, Ryu couldn't help but wince internally when the girl bolted. Though his face remained neutral, he couldn't help arching an eyebrow as she peered around at him then all about dented the pavement with her forehead. "No harm done. Stand, no need for all that." He glanced at the flyer after the little one was done speaking and chewed the inside of his lip thoughtfully, maybe now that the Cafe was out of the mines Shizuko would enjoy going there? It had a very...unique...atmosphere to it and maybe he could cram his cousin Ren and his daughter into a booth to get them used to each other for a while; it would give him some time to do work for the village and them time to get used to each other since both of them were...twitchy...to say the least. Not unlike the mouse-eared girl actually.

Turning his attention back to the girl he narrowed his eyes thoughtfully for a moment while looking her over even closer. "Your voice seems familiar. I don't suppose we've met before. I recall most faces." While he wasn't entirely sure, he might also be simply having a moment of senility for which Ren would bust his chops over and be subsequently tossed. It was ritual, don't judge.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Familiar voice may be possible for there are always those who sound like others although hearing the exact same voice before would be nearly impossible. Each puppet has their own vocal cords and when she wears a puppet she uses the puppet voice not her own. However this time she wasn’t wearing a puppet for this is her main body, which makes it even more unlikely. It’s a brand new body and her voice was definitely different form the overlord. The Overlord Ryu was a full grown mare and thus hand the voice of a woman. This dormouse was but a child and her voice reflected that. It is more than likely he is confusing her voice was one of the many other members of the village of stone.

Hesitantly the girl rose from the ground but still seemed rather shy towards him. She would avoid eye contact by staring at the ground as she talked. Some might take this as a form of disrespect to the Kage, but it was not so in her mind. To her looking someone straight in the eyes is a means of challenging a person and she did not want to do that. “I work at the Wonderland Café. I normally greet people at the door.” She gives a shy smile with a slight giggle. “I think that why they call me a door-mouse”

Kazehi Ryu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His gaze nearly bored through the top of her head, his memory furiously rewinding back to the chaos of the party he had been in attendance of. "That must be it." Voices have a way of altering based on the number of people around amd the strain or effort put in, perhaps it was due to the likely hood of the girl having been in her position even prior to the move and been one of the many he saw at the party. It was a rather irrelevant topic of thought and speculation, especially considering the amount of workers that had been scurrying around the last time he'd visited the prior location.

While he didn't feel particularly okay about the girl feeling obligated by some personal ideal or rigid training to look at someone of 'higher' standing, Ryu at least had the small victory of getting the girl to not be grovelling during the conversation. Not something he'd ever really be okay with no matter how high his position, the more power a man has thr more of a cage it became. It might change those with the power but too, it changed those viewing the powerful, altering ideals and interactions; sometimes to the point of forgetting the one in power is simply but a man as well. The towering man sighed, breaking away from ruminating on the matter. "I see. Perhaps I have taken too much of your time, thank you for taking a moment to answer my inquiry." He turned slightly, walking around the small girl and resting the palm of his right hand on the top of her head as a fond gesture on his way past, not seeming to think about it. To most, it could come off as strange; it was a habit, one to give gentle and quiet praise to his daughter of nearly the same height and build. Pausing a moment, he looked back at the mouse eared girl. "Enjoy your day, Little One, perhaps I may drop in to see the new location when time permits." With the final conversation etiquette, he gave a habitual bow of the head to acknowledge her before resuming his errands.

[Topic Left unless stopped]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The girl smiles as he pats her on the head. It reminded her of her father long ago. He to would praise her in such a manor as this. She gives a nod and waves goodbye as he leaves to do his other errands. As he walks off she goes back to work until something about his words got to her. “Did he say new location?” There is no new location. She told him the Wonderland Café is located in the abandon mines. Was it something she said? Did he misunderstand her words? He had recently left believe the café is so where else. This is not good; Arisu would scald her for this mess up. Luckily the Kage only went as far as the next block. “Wait Kazehi-sama!” She runs after him before he got too far.

[stopped]

Kazehi Ryu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After having parted ways, he was like a great ship with how people parted just enough to brush by him without either being jostled. His eyes were roaming and watching again as he thought of not only the errands and the paperwork to get the Branches managed, but if he could some how get Ren to sit still for long enough for Shizuko and her to have an actual conversation. His little cousin was intelligent, but lacked people skills at times. Sure, time might correc th- waht?

The towering man stopped in his tracks and looked around over the crowd, one person nearly tripping and slamming into him before Ryu's right hand clamped on the guy's shoulder to keep him from tumbling around. The nodded at each other before Ryu turned once more and spotted the mouse eared girl boobing towards him. Maybe something she forgot? He moved towards her, meeting her half way and was rather curios as to what had her scurrying to catch up. "Yes? Forget something?" while it might be an obvious abd possibly stupid question, he really wasn't sure as to why she'd be running after him in the first place.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Though the Kage was only little more than a block away there was a nice size crowd filling the distance between them. Each of them preoccupied with there shopping to realize the mouse girl. Unlike the Kage she did not give of a sense of authority; people would not just get out of the way for her like they do for him. The dormouse treated this like an optical course meant to train acrobatics. She jumps up, leap frogs over a guy and grabs onto a hanging sign post. She then flies over a couple of people and lands in a way that would allow her to slide between a person’s legs. Unfortunately the person was a woman and did appreciate her shirt flying upward in the front due to the girls speed. The mouse girl then dances around a few more people and finally reaches her target. “”You… you…” She was panting heavily which was making it hard to get her words out. “You misunderstood. The café is in the same location as it always was. Sorry if I mislead you somehow.”

Kazehi Ryu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watching the display Ryu wondered if this girl had some training and was set and determined only to work as a greeter. Her shortness of breath could be ammended by putting her through a few courses that would make crowd running feel like nothing. While he mulled it over, the girl corrected his error, he blinked and frowned slightly at their miscommunication. "I see, my thanks for the correction. Tell me, are you one of my subordinates? Your display a moment ago has me wondering if you would consider a courier position for the village." While Iwa had some exceptional members as well as some rising stars, it was sometimes interesting to find talents hidden within the people who weren't active in the Branches. If he could pull together civilians who were willing and able to be traines trained physically then the village could perhaps see about creating a Skyroad between the spires.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The girl suddenly stands perfectly straight with a hand at her forehead as is ready to form a salute. “Combat Medic, Dormouse reporting for duty sir.” It was an interesting answer to his question. She might just be just playing around but she did a good impression of a military officer. “It would be an honor to serve as courier for you sir. However my other duties do not permit me the time for such a position sir.” She continued to hold herself straight and talk as such until the Kage tells her ‘at ease’ or something to that effect. People passing by gave some odd looks, though it was hard to see if it was because how she was acting or unusual appearance.

Kazehi Ryu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The towering man raised his eyebrow at the girl and waved his right hand in a pacifying motion. "Easy. I wasn't asking in an official way. But it's good to know you are an active member for Iwa." He may not have been the Sennin of that Branch but it was good to know the members he was leading. But there was something that bothered him that he couldn't put his finger on right then. "In any case, I won't disrupt you further, thank you for the correction." Ryu gave the girl a polite bow of his head, it was abrupt but he did feel that the girl was taking time out of her day at this point, both of them seemed to have errands to complete as it was. With a wave, Ryu continued through the crowd that still surrounded and passed by them.

[Topic Left unless stopped]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back