Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Now this.....is a Hospital. [Free RP]

Sunaku Isamu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Isamu was shocked at what he saw on his way into the village. All the destruction and ruins. None of it was thinkable, much less remember-able. He decided that the terrorist attack here had to be after he left Sunagakure. After all there was no way Isamu could forget such a sight filled with tragedy. What ever happen here, needs to be prevented from happening again anywhere else.

Isamu's eyes widened as he began to get into less desolation and more of a civilization when his eyes fell on a newly constructed, hospital. Anyone would know that what it is was, after all, all hospitals stand out as such. He decided to go inside and see if anything would jar a memory and if not, see if a medical-nin could research his mind and find out if he has had a concussion or head injury recently. It is definitely abnormal for a person to forget hours of their lives, much more so if it is days or worse. Surely someone would be able to help him in the hospital. His only fear was that he would be considered insane. if talking about not knowing what has happen to you in a years time, and awaking underground surrounded by your own sand isn't crazy than what is?

Isamu approached the front desk where a bell was neatly sitting there for him to ring it. So he did, twice. He almost allowed his impatience to get the best of him when he realized that this hospital was very busy. Medical Shinobi were bustling and hustling back and forth, and this was the front lobby. Isamu could not imagine what it must be like behind closed doors were the patients were kept. With a sigh Isamu got himself comfortable leaning on the top of the front desk where his elbow firmly rested his face and most of his weight. It couldn't be too bad, at least he might get a nice mid day nap while he waited.

For anyone who might notice Isamu and his actions, he would be clothed in a black unzip hoodie with the hood up and the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. His black a-shirt would be revealed under his hoodie showing off Isamu's athletic physique. His black cloth shorts finish his assemble with his hands and feet wrapped in white bandages. After moments of waiting at the desk, Isamu drifted into a nice nap. This would be very obvious as Isamu begun to snore, quite loudly seconds after falling to sleep.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Avenger.Edmond.Dantegraves.600.1985377_zpsjqjr40xh.jpg

Birth/Real Name: Kanemoto Akujin
Adopted Name: Byakko Kyūji
Alias: Mikisugi Kyūji
Physical Age: 25
Actual Age: Older than 25, probably early 30's
Height: 6 feet tall
Weight: ????
Day of Birth: October 5th
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Village: Sunagakure, Formerly Iwagakure
Alignment: ????
Religion: Celestial Winds
Languages: English(Site Generalized Language), Runic Terran(Suna Language)
Skin tone: Well he was white but now he is darker like all of Kuro's clan apparently. He is not black, but has a tan I would say.
Eyes: Golden(They glow yellow in some situations) and they are feline-like eyes
Glasses: Not anymore, corrected visions through taking the Byakko Oath
Hair: Long, straight and white. I suppose if you would like a reference image look at Inuyasha.
Hands and feet: He has normal feet, but his hands are cat-like claws.
Markings/Tattoos: Silver-white markings formed around his left hand and forearm; also Byakko Tenshi seal is on his back.
Other features: Neko-ears
Relationship: Betrothed to the Head of the Byakko Clan
Children: Kyushiko(Daughter) and Yanjirou(Son)
Looks Like: Avenger from Fate Grand Order​

The sun might've only began to show its face on this hot and humid day, but the descendant of Byakko had been working like a madman already for hours. His role as the head of the Medical Council tended to always have him doing a little bit of everything in the Hospital; however, his areas were still general treatments and being a field medic, but he had been working with different trainees and full-fledged medics to expand his already broad knowledge.

As he was rounding the corner towards the main entrance from one of the many different wings, he noticed a figure leaning on the receptionists' desk. He would've quickly went over to the man and woke him up from his slumber, but he needed to put the paperwork in his hands into their respective folders.

Once he fulfilled that task, he would return to the man dressed in all black and tap him on the shoulder and slightly shake him to try to wake him. At the same time, he would be talking to him telling him to wake up. If he woke up, Kyuji would ask him to follow him to his office. The office would be a small office as many of the offices were in the Hospital; it had a set of windows, bookshelves with medical documents and his desk was cluttered with paperwork and diagrams of the body. There was a seat for himself and two for patients to sit in made of simple materials.

[OOC: Next time, we will do better.]

Sunaku Isamu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Isamu was hiding in a treetop while the sun was hidden by the clouds. He was watching a group of dangerous looking shinobi known as "Snake". All of them were S class criminals. Their numbers were estimated at 6 total, with one unknown figure head pulling the strings. Today was the day, Isamu had been tracking this group of criminals for days on end waiting for a time when they would meet up with the leader. According to the information Isamu had gathered over the past week, today in the next couple of moments this man was suppose to make his self known to the group. Isamu realized this could very well be a trap, but he couldn't afford to ignore the chance to finally get eyes on the Snake's leader. That information plus what he gathered through out his time tailing them, would be more than enough for Mist to approve a S rank assault and capture mission. There was movement from below, and Isamu's hair stood on end. It was time, his identity was going to be revealed. A dark figure of average build began appearing out of thin air, but the image was blurry and still trying to focus. Isamu stared intently, awaiting to get a small feature or a hint of color to his hair,eyes, or skin. Right as Isamu was about to uncover what the figure looked like an earthquake big enough to split the world apart shook the tree he was on and he plummeted towards the ground. He was to stun to think or react, and as his sand reacted to save him from his fall he woke up.

Isamu's head shot up, and he was saddened to see that he had been drooling and caused spit to fly through the air. apparently Isamu had been shook awake and asked to follow a medical looking shinobi into an office. Isamu managed a non cohesive sound that was suppose to be uh-huh but came out more like "uhha."

Isamu turned and followed the man that woke him. It would appear the man before him was in fact a medical shinobi and by the looks of his office a busy one. For that matter alone Isamu decided this as an invitation to explain to him why he was at the hospital today.

"Hi, I'm Isamu Sunaku a mercenary, originally from Mist. I was hoping that you might be able to tell me what has happen to me. Rather, in better words, why am I missing a large gap of my memory. I can not recall anything from my recent trip here in the village, except that I was allowed entry into it. After that there is a large blank all the way up until I awoke in the desert. In which I returned here. No one seems to recognize me, nor do I them. I am hoping a medical exam could explain whether or not I am having memory lost due to a head injury, or a specific type of justu whether through a seal, chakra, or etc. Honestly, I am at a loss and just don't feel whole. An explanation will hopefully bring me some closure about my past time here. Other then the fact that I remain in good standing during my time in Sunagakure and there was no record of my leaving I know nothing of it. Please, is there anything you can do?"

Isamu was definitely desperate for answers. He was unsure if he would find any, if anything he might gain more questions. Yet, anything was worth trying at this point. He was seriously missing part of his self due to this crisis.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Fortunately for everyone, this man was awoken easy enough and had easily followed the descendant of Byakko into his office. It would not take long however for the man standing before Kyuji to begin to talk giving a proper introduction and asking for help in retrieving his memory since he could not remember much as it was all in bits and pieces. He had asked for a medical examination to see if the demigod would be able to help him out and try to piece together his memory, but in all honesty Kyuji wasn't entirely sure if he would be able to. Heck, he wasn't even sure if he had the medical capabilities to do what this gentleman named Sunaku Isamu was asking of him nor did he know if any other medics would be able to assist him at all. But, he would most certainly try to assist the man in front of him.

The Byakko male would rise from his seat concealing his emotions as best he could. He had an idea to patch up this man, but he wanted to properly assure the man that he was going to do his best and to introduce himself. Extending a hand, he would begin: "It is nice to meet you, Isamu. I am Byakko Kyuji and I am the head of the Medical Council and run the medical branch and the academy in Sand. I understand what you are asking from me and I will do my best to help you and try to piece your mind back together. The examination is going to not be quick though as I want to give a thorough one to ensure that you get the best treatment and we assure that we cover all bases." He would wait then wait a moment before continuing:Now, you say it is a head injury which is very likely, but why do you think that? Also, there is no way that a seal, jutsu nor chakra is having this effect on you as nobody would be able to maintain any of those for an extended amount of time for as long as I assume you have felt this way. Also, are you on any medications? Are you drinking or smoking? Have you been sleeping fine? Lastly, do you feel stressed out or depressed? I know I am all over the place, but I need to be broad before getting more narrow."

It was going to be a long day; Kyuji could just feel it. But if he could manage to help this man out, that would be amazing. Losing one's memory had numerous causes and sadly without the proper knowledge of what was occurring, he couldn't tackle the problem directly. But, these questions that he asked were a good start and he would hopefully get some information from them that would prove valuable. The fact that the man had managed to be all the way in the village, then in the desert and back here with little to no knowledge was amazing. He either was in auto-pilot mode or he was just something special. In either case, he should have at least some memory of leaving and entering, so this situation was going to be an important one to diagnose.

[OOC: I am using the "darker" theme which makes your dark blue text slightly hard to read. I am fine with it, but I am just forewarning you.]

Sunaku Isamu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So Byakko Keiji was the man that stood before him. Isamu would shake the man's hand in greeting as he spoke his words. apparently this man was the head of the medical council, which was impressive enough. What was more impressive to Isamu was the fact that he planned on examining him to discover a reason for his memory loss. Byyako ensured Isamu this would not be a quick process bout a through exam, so time was not as important as the results. Isamu nodded his head in comprehension, after all that sounded like a good strategy to Isamu. A series of questions followed and Isamu answered each one as truthful and as detailed as possible.

"I believe it to be related to a head injury, because I know that head injuries can cause amnesia or memory loss. However my current case does not dictate either case. Since I can remember to a certain point and no further, but information, paperwork, and records state that I entered and left Sand. Which my memory only serves to entering and then nothing until I reentered quite some time after the previous. In case of a head injury, I should have been knocked out, and awoke up at a hospital without recognition of how I got there. This is very unlikely since a large gap of memory is loss and I have no remembrance of such actions, yet I remember who i am and why I came to Sand in the first place.

The following questions were more simple answers which were answered in order. "No I am not,. No to both, at least not since I have awoken in the desert. Perhaps a little stressed, but I believe that is more linked to the hassle of losing my memory and not understanding why."

That was the end of that round of questions, now for the next. Or perhaps a test would follow, it was really hard to tell at the hospital, Isamu just hoped a shot wasn't in his near future, oh how he hated shots. Sort of ignorant really, dreading a shot at the doctor is like dreading sand at a beach or the sun on a sunny day. It was bound to happen, at least in due time.

[ooc: Did the regular blue look better than the navy?]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After spewing his questions and comments towards Mister Sunaku, he would wait until the gentleman responded back to him. It wouldn't take too long however for that to occur and he would give some vital information for Kyuji which the descendant of the mighty Byakko would scribble down on a piece of paper in his office. It more than likely was a head-related injury if he was having trouble remembering especially entering and leaving this village and winding up at random places with no recollection of how he got there. One thing was for sure, he had memory loss, but the cause of it was still up in the air. There are so many different symptoms and treatments that they could try to do, but it was still better to diagnose the problem correctly and save the village and the man time and money.

So, it appeared that more questions were needed before proceeding with any medical exams nor treatments. He would scribble down some more notes, mainly to check them if the man was experiencing any of them as he began to ask questions again. "I am going to need to ask you some more questions before we either begin treatment or I sedate you and start to figure out more about what is wrong inside of you. I apologize for all the questions as I know they can get pretty annoying especially when you probably heard them before, but I want to be sure we get this correct. So, let's begin. Do you feel any confusion or feel dazed at all? Have you noted yourself being more clumsy than usually or experiencing a headache more often than usual? Any nausea or vomiting? What about ringing in the ears or sluggishness? Have you noticed yourself having any problems with your balance or feeling dizzy? And are you feeling more sensitive to light or noise? Any concentration difficulties or experiencing blurred vision? Lastly, have you noticed your behavior or personality changing since experiencing your memory loss?"

It appeared from his questions that he was asking about concussion symptoms, but this was also going to help him to get a better understanding of exactly what was going on. He much preferred to treat the problem correctly than opening up the man's body or cutting open his head to work on the brain if that wasn't the main concern. They both seemed however to agree that the head was the problem that needed treated, but upon answering these questions, they would see what would be the best action moving forward.

OOC: You will need to PM me and ask me what you'd like me to do and what restrictions I have and what not! Also as we discussed, lighter colors are easier to see =)

Sunaku Isamu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
And the list goes on. At least the questions do. It would appear Byyako Kyujin did not discover what he was looking for in the first set of questions and now had a second set. Hospitals, that really did take all day to get anything done. However tedious it was necessary and Isamu sighed before answering.

"No to all except the change in behavior. I seem to be more aggravated and have less patience. I have chucked that up to being annoyed about my memory however." Isamu really did not give the mednin anything to go on. Then again Isamu didn't have anything to go on. one day he was gazing upon Suna from the gates, the next he was gazing upon darkness. Except there wasn't a day difference. There was a large gap in time that Isamu has yet been able to put a number on.

As for how he managed to lose the time he was in Suna and how he had arrived underground is a total mystery to Isamu.

He didn't have any enemies in Sunagakure that he knew of. However, he was on the tail of a S rank group of criminals known as "Snake". They could have got the jump on Isamu while his guard was down. He only knew three of the six abilities. It is possible that one of the other three had an ability for potent poisons that could of knocked Isamu out. If it was them, then why not kill him?
It was a possibility, but an unlikely one. Still worth a question to a doctor. He knew more than Isamu ever dreamed of.

"Any chance I was drugged?"
A simple question, with hopefully a simple solution.

[ooc: Sorry for the short post, pm sent]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Another set of questions answered and another set of responses given. The two men were trying to get to the root of the problem and these questions being asked most certainly were not getting them anywhere closer to the proper procedure. Truthfully however, it was eliminating many causes for his lack of memory and also eliminating a lot of time that would be wasted going every possible procedure. But, they still weren't much closer and it was irritating to say the least for Kyuji as he never liked to be stumped and not know what to do. However, he would continue to work his tail off in order to make sure his patient would get his memories back, but the most important first was to ensure that he was safe and be able to be medically cleared first.

Thus, Kyuji would walk out of his office and shut the door momentarily to get on his headset and tell some of his colleagues to get a room ready for potentially an operation and another room set up to run tests. He had an idea that would possibly work and that was going to be starting from the top of the body and working his way down. The brain was after all where memories and knowledge were stored and with no true recollection of his memories. If Mr. Sunaku couldn't remember memories, his head was probably the true culprit behind it and it was highly possible from his question on drugging that there were outsiders involved that caused this. The only problem was the man wasn't showing many signs that were helping Kyuji, but he also could've been lying like many patients did about having sex, illnesses, etc. Would he hold it against the man? No, but being honest would be the best way to help one self out.

He would return to his office and close the door behind him before sitting back down in his chair across from Isamu. He did have a question that still needed answer and he was going to properly address it now, but he also would add another question or two following the question. Thus, he would begin with a serious tone: "Well, it is possible that you got drugged as anything is possible. But if you are asking me about the potential of getting drugged then there were outsiders involved with having you lose your memories and why you don't remember getting here. So, I need you to remember as much as you can about any shady characters that you witnessed or interacted with considering you feel like you were drugged. I personally also feel like we should run a magnetic resonance imaging or MRI for short on you to ensure your brain is functioning properly aside from memory loss. If there is anything extraordinary that appears from the test on your brain, do you give me consent to operate on you? I want you to get your memories back, but I also want to ensure that your body is not injured in any way as well. I am concerned right now with a possible trauma to your head and the possibility of internal bleeding. If I get consent and I have to operate on you, I am going to put you to sleep during the procedure and have you monitored by other medics to ensure that you stay asleep during the operation and so they can inject you if we need to keep you to sleep longer. They also will be monitoring your breathing and heart rate during it so we more than prepared."

He would then close his mouth and await his patient's response. His assumption on the brain was a good one to say the very least, but the problem with stating the possibility of trauma to the head is there were no visible signs nor responses to his questions that matched that. He was only assuming based on a question to him and considering not remember anything and somehow returning to the entrance of the village was quite bizarre. It wasn't unheard of, but so strange.

[OOC: I apologize for the less than stellar response and making you wait. I could give you excuses like I was sick, but nobody wants to hear that. I am trying to keep this going as smoothly as possible, but if you accept the MRI and I would roleplay finding something, I need to take control of your character if we go with an operation.]

Sunaku Isamu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Isamu was asked to remember if he saw any shady characters around him when he was entering Sunagakure the first time, but he could not. He can't remember anything after granting access, and nothing before that seems relevant. Of course he was tracking down a group of S-rank criminals at the time, but as the trail went cold he decided to find out if he could pick anything up in Sunagakure to help him. It could be a possibility that this group was responsible, but Isamu had no proof to believe this possibility. Still mentioning may be better than not.

"At the time, I was trying tot rack down a group of S-rank criminals known as Snake. It is possible that one the members of this group could have been involved with my memory loss."

That was all there was sadly, not a lot to go off of, but if his memory loss was due to a head injury this possibility could explain it. Still how could Isamu regain these memories was the main problem.

It seems Isamu's injury could have been more serious than he originally thought, which he imagined it was a simple jutsu or bloodline skill that allowed the information to get deleted from his brain, turns out it may be far more serious than just memory loss. With those thoughts in Isamu's mind, Isamu made his decision.

"I have no reason to distrust you, so my life is in your hands. After all you are the expert. Do as you think is necessary and then we can look towards how I should regain my memory."

With any luck these necessary steps won't take that long and Isamu will be able to continue his quest to regain his memory.

OOC:
No problem, what ever makes the RP goes smoother

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As a good doctor should do, he listened to his patient closely noting the approval to do as he needed and listening to this criminal group that he had been tracking down. They were going by the name of Snake and they were a group of S-ranked criminals; the fact that they could be so close to home alarmed the descendant of Byakko, but he wouldn't let it show as he reread over his notes that he had gathered thus far today for his patient and shook his head. This MRI was the best option for his patient at this point and so he would get on his headset that connected to the speakers in the Hospital and tell any available medics to get a gurney and to meet him at his office. While he waited for them to arrive, he would walk right over to his patient and explain what he was going to do: "I am going to apply a medical technique to you now. It is going to put you to sleep so we can do our tests on you to ensure nothing is wrong with you medically before we get to your memory loss. Do not panic as this will not hurt as I apply it." He would then take his hand and put it on the forehead of the shinobi which would slowly make the man drowsier before he fell asleep.

The other medics would come in after he had hit the sack and they would all lift him onto the gurney and transport him to the MRI machine where he would be taken off the gurney and put onto the machine before being moved inside of it to do the examination. This machine would be able to do all of the body and that is what Kyuji had the machine doing which successfully it did and it showed little to no issues around the whole body. But, there was a problem in the brain...there was bleeding and a lot of bleeding! It appeared a hemorrhage had occurred and the skull itself looked like it had cracks on it. This man indeed was harmed in some way that harmed his skull and this might've contributed to the memory loss. But, there was no time to think about that as this man shouldn't have been alive if this had been going on for awhile. There were signs of bleeding everywhere in the brain and quickly, he needed to act!

First, they pulled him out of the MRI quickly and transported him to the room that had been requested earlier from Kyuji where he set him up with an IV as he began to operate on him. There were many medics around him as he needed to have as many eyes on the patient as possible when dealing with a brain issue. Quickly, he placed a medical seal on the man's hand where it would remain dormant until the man sunk to critical condition. The descendant of Byakko and other medics would then use a powerful medical technique together that had them and the patient emitted in a green aura as they were healing the entire body including the damaged brain. It was a great technique to heal everything quickly but it did come at the cost of shortening the lifespan of the patient, but the patient shouldn't be complaining as he had escaped death somehow already so losing a few years off his life wouldn't be that bad. These medics would continue to administrate the jutsu as a heart monitor would be hoped up to watch his heart rate and other medics were being tasked with watching his breathing.

After a reasonable amount of time, they would transport the patient back to the other room where they would do more tests that revealed that the body was looking more and more normal with every few minutes. The brain also seemed to be looking quite normal and the memory issues should've gone away hopefully. The question of if they did would have to be answered by his patient when he awoke. The medics would transport him to another room that was a normal hospital room where there was a window and he was on a bed with a button to call for nurses or the doctor. He had been situated in an upright position and there were still gizmos connected to him to ensure his body was acting normally but they were merely a heart monitor and a gadget to watch his breathing. He would have a portable table near him with fruits sitting on it and a glass of nice, cold, ice water. There was also a note telling him to relax when he awoke and to see if he could piece any of his memories together. The note also said that Kyuji or another medic would be attending to him soon, but if he had any immediate concerns, he could press the button to get someone.

[OOC: I might have gone a little extreme, but I was having fun! I pretty much just said that Isamu had bleeding and a hemorrhage in his brain. They did emergency surgery using medical jutsu since we are cool like that and the operation was a success so his life isn't in danger!]

Sunaku Isamu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Isamu awoke. His dreams, if you could call them that. For most dreams follow some kind of order, but what Isamu saw were just flashes of images, each image didn't last long enough for Isamu to actually see the whole picture. He realized as it was happening these were the memories he had lost, but he couldn't place them in any order. He had no idea where to start, there were countless of images that Isamu could recall. None of them made much sense, one thing Isamu knew for sure, someone was to blame for his condition. He witnessed countless images that looked like a fight scene, especially one where he was being defensive in due to the sand storm that was in most of these images. If Isamu was being defensive, then that meant he was most likely outnumbered, but by how many and who they were escaped him. Had Isamu seen any faces in those images, they moved so fast from one to the next, it was hard to say. Isamu realized too late his head was sore, and have received a painful shock because of it.

With this new found pain, Isamu decided to let the situation die, no reason to push through pain to solve a problem he didn't have the solution to. Isamu noticed the water first and took a few good drinks. Evidently this medical problem had took longer than Isamu expected, because he wasn't just thirsty hew as hungry too. Luckily, there was some fruit where Isamu could reach it, and he reached out and snagged an apple and bit right into it. The juices overloaded Isamu's mouth with satisfaction. An apple, God's fruit. There was nothing quite like them in Isamu's mind. As an after thought Isamu wondered how Sand managed to grow fruit in their desert, most likely traded for them like most civilizations do to survive. It is possible that someone managed to set up a greenhouse somewhere though. It was worth asking, and checking out if the possibility turned to fruition, and if not there is nothing wrong with asking a dumb question every now and then.

Finally, after a second bite of the apple, Isamu realized the note that was left for him. Relax it said, suppose there was no harm and doing as you are told. Especially considering this man did unleash what ever was preventing Isamu's memories from coming back to him, although they still aren't accessible, they may come back a little at a time. That or Isamu is going to have to become one hell of a puzzle worker as he pieces the fragments of his memories back together. Isamu looks around and not seeing anything else of interest he begins to manipulate his sand into different shapes and objects to pass the time. It was something Isamu done when he was younger to entertain his self, and now he is doing it due to boredom. The shapes take on horses galloping, fish swimming, bears running on fours chasing after a deer, while bees fly around their hive, and on and on. If someone was to enter the room, they would see a scene of sand animals interacting with each other and their environment that Isamu created. This use to make Isamu sweat as a child playing trying to keep focus on one or two animals at a time, but now it was as easy as a puppeteer pulling strings.

ooc:
Went great, thank you

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The procedure thankfully had gone off without a hitch and his patient was resting in his room. The nurses would routinely go by his room checking on him when they passed, but he had been asleep still. It was a good thing that he was resting and his body was allowing him to recover on its own time instead of rushing him considering the amount of excess blood forming in the brain was quite alarming and it was honestly a surprise the foreign shinobi was still alive. He had most certainly been a fighter throughout everything and Kyuji had to respect him for that. As for his memories, he wasn't sure if the man's memories were back but he would certainly ask.

After a reasonable amount of time, some of the lower-ranked shinobi informed Kyuji that Isamu was awake and playing with sand in his room that must've came from his genetics or he just carried pocket sand around with him. Regardless, it didn't really matter as he wasn't in any condition to harm the hospital with some sand. If he had thought about making weapons, that would be different, but apparently he was only making little animals to entertain himself. Within seconds of hearing this information, the descendant of Byakko left his office and went to the patient's room.

Obviously, he would knock and would inform the man that he was coming in so the man could fix himself if he was doing anything else as well. Once he was in the room, he would pull up a chair beside the patient and begin to speak: "I am glad that you are awake and looking better than you did when you came in. Are the memories coming back to you at all even if they are slow? Also, here is what occurred while you were asleep..." He would pause momentarily to pull out a comparison of the brain now and before they operated on it and hold the comparison in one hand while grabbing a pointing instrument with the other. As he talked, he would be moving his hand containing the instrument pointing to what he was talking about so his patient knew what was going on. And thus, he began again: "As you can see in the right image, this is your brain now. The one on the left is your brain prior to the procedures we did. We noticed as you can see here a lot of cracking on your skull and it appears that a foreign object had struck you in the back of the skull which we believe to be partly why you lost your memories an were having difficulties. Now, the other issue is you had a lot of internal bleeding and a possible hemorrhage...I honestly do not know how you functioned normally with the amount of bleeding that you had been sustaining. It quite honestly a surprise that you are still alive, but your body's natural defenses must've seen the issues and tackled them extremely well....better than a lot of people we see in here. But anyways, those were the only two main issues we saw throughout your entire body and we are thankful that you are alive and looking so much better! We did however have to use a medical technique that took a little bit of your life off, but we as a team decided your life now is more important now while you are still young than when you are old, retired and can't move around as easily. I would hope that wouldn't be an issue and do you have any questions for me?"

Honesty, it was a Hell of a thing. Hopefully the patient wouldn't be too upset with his doctor making a decision like that about his life. It was a tough choice for anyone to make as a medic as cutting someone's life was a terrible thing to do, but in the eyes of man medics they are suppose to heal the patient there and now. Besides, the condition that Isamu was in, he could've been dead in a few more hours anyways.

OOC: So, it is up to you. We can end this thread after our next set of posts if you'd like or we can continue it. I do not mind either way =) Also, post could be better, but never want to make someone wait!

Sunaku Isamu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akujin enters and Isamu scatters his creations as the man before him sits down. Isamu was sure, the med-nin had serious information for him and figured being distracted by his "toys" might be misleading towards him. He soon gathered the sand back out the window from where it came. Being in the desert for a Sunaku was better in more ways than one. The man spoke a question at first about his memories, but before he answered he decided to break down what happen to him. Rather, what they found out what happen to him and how they treated it, as well as what this meant for him. Apparently Isamu was a lot worse off than he had felt. This is obvious due to the images that Akujin showed Isamu, images of his skull and brain. In these images, Isamu skull has a notable crack, and then it revealed that there was a lot of internal bleeding. Enough so. that the Medical shinobi thought it was best to cut Isamu's overall lifespan a little, to fix it, so that he wouldn't die because of it. Isamu trusted the med-nin's knowledge. After all, if he hadn't trusted the man, he wouldn't allowed him to undergo the surgery in the first place. One thing the man said stuck out to Isamu more than anything else, the cause of the problem was "a foreign object had struck you in the back of the skull which we believe to be partly why you lost your memories an were having difficulties." This meant that someone had caused Isamu's ailments, and Isamu recall this with some of the flashes of images he seen.

After a quick moment to take everything in, Isamu spoke. "It would appear I owe you and your staff my life. For that I thank you, and I have already done measures upon my own lifespan that makes whatever you had to do irrelevant. What matters, is the now, and now I am alive and well thanks to you." Now that the thank yous are out of the way, Isamu should answer Akujin's question "It all sort of came to me in a dream, except it was playing on shuffle and in an extremely fast pace. I got a lot of images, but one thing that stuck out to me was a tattoo. So I know where to start looking for the rest of the memories to fall into place." Isamu touch his forehead with his right hand. There was no soreness or pain, just an involuntary motion as he recalled the images.

Now to ask the questions that need to be cleared. "Assuming since you didn't state any side effects, I trust there won't be any. Like any failures to perform...." Isamu coughs and clears his throat as he continues. "In any areas. To be honest I do not understand everything, but I get the gist of it. All I really need to know is, am I at 100%? If so, when can I go?"

[OOC: Thank you for the help with my plot. As for the topic, kinda died out here, but I look forward to RPing with you again.]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He wouldn't have to wait long for a response from this apparent Sand user it seemed. The man was thanking him for doing what he did and explaining more or less that it didn't matter if he stole a few years from his life as he himself had done it with things that occurred in the past possibly why he had been knocked out in the first place and forgot everything. But, there was no time to think too much about it as he continued explaining that his memories had reappeared but had quickly flashed before him. Lastly, he was asked if he was allowed to leave if Kyuji didn't see anymore complications.

The descendant of Byakko would take in everything that the man had said and allow a few moments to process it all before he began to speak. When he was ready, he would smile at the man and say the following: "You don't owe me anything, Isamu. You actually made me have to work for once on a patient and it brings me satisfaction that I was able to cure you. I love hearing that your memories are back and you are good to go whenever you are ready, just let me unhook all the machines attached to you. Also, take it easy the next few days for your body and mind. If you need a place to stay, the Byakko Clan has open rooms for visitors to the village to stay for free. You would also be around my wife and I and we are both medics so you would be in good hands. The offer is there...if you accept it, just find our home which is a part of the Toraono Clan's big building."

He would disconnect all the machinery and lower the bed so it was easier for the patient to get out. He would also remove all the machines around it so he could get out of the room easily. Once the man was up, Kyuji would walk out the door and point in the direction that the man needed to go with a smile. He would then say "keep in touch" before heading the opposite direction to go to his office and attend to the medical records for this patient and for other patients as well.

[OOC: You are welcomed and I enjoyed this very much. We will need to roleplay again sometime soon. I apologize for the short response. Topic Left Unless Stopped!]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back