Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

NPC Ranger Messenger [Forced Entry]

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
It would be with great relief that he saw the standard of the Toraono Dojo flapping in the breeze. It was not that he had any particular love for shinobi cities but it meant that his journey was nearly complete. He was tired and thirsty, his supplies had run low but he had been able to find some nourishment in the dune hares he hunted. Their pelts lined his belt. It had taken him nearly two weeks to find Sunagakure, the dunes were perilous and there were times when he would nearly get turned about and he surely would have it is was not for the stars that guided his way. The pelts were nothing spectacular but they would confer him some coin. He had encountered some larger game and there was a more feral part of him that wanted to pursue 'suitable game' but he knew better, he was not in a situation where he would the superior hunter. It was easy to become the hunted.

The Letter said:
Dearest Kazekage;

We are pleased to invite your greatest shinobis to the 1st World Martial Arts Tournament at the Hisashī Zenshōsen Arena in Kurosawa, Cha no Kuni on January 3rd.

Besides participating in this great event the contestants, civilians, non-competing shinobi, leaders and all of their respective families will habe an oppertunity to see the historical city of Kurosawa, the capital of our fine country Cha no Kuni (also known as Tea Country).

The aim of our country is to promote all styles of shinobi sparring so it will be open to puppet users, ninjutsuists, genjutsuists, taijutsuists as well as those that employ less approved methods of warfare such as poisons or are in possession of a kinjutsu. It is important that we respect the differences between our countries during this international display. We assure you fair judgement, a healthy atmosphere, cardial hospitality and excellent treatment. All that we ask of you is a peaceful demonstration of your village's military prowess. This competition is a no-kill tournament and there will be medics on stand-by, many provided from generous villages such as yours for the duration of the tournament.

Our village is a non-shinobi village and we are fully dedicated to the celebration of the shinobi arts and the development of humankind. We welcome all competators, officials and volunteers for participation in this big event from staging to participating to spectating.

In the interest of fairness as well as brevity we have sent three tokens that you may give to your three greatest fighters so that they may gain admission into the fighting arena. We understand that your greatest fighter might not hold the highest rank in your community and that strength is only a single facet of a great shinobi. We are certain that you will assess your people well and showcase your best because they are not only a reflection of the art but also your honored community.

Thank you;

Hotsume Rika
Countess of Tea Country

Three gold colored amulets came with the letter, they were wrapped around his forearm. He doubted that they were actually made of gold but it was impossible for him to know for certain. For now it was time for a drink and a bath, tomorrow he would deliver a letter to the Kazekage.
Force Enter

Run Time: 1 hour

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[Catch]

Sousuke would be working on some minor repairs to the dojo. He was a smaller man who did not carry the bulk or the impressive cut size of his spiritual brother Toraono Kuro. One of the things Sousuke had was knowledge. He knew his people like the back of his hand. He would spot an individual approaching the dojo from his vantage point. He could tell that the individual in question had been low on supplies and that he was ... perhaps not the best equipped for his travels. "You seem a bit lost friend. Could I perhaps help you in some manner?"<i></i> Sousuke's voice would call from above as he placed down his hammer and his tools. He would approach the wall and slide down to stand a few meters before the man. He rubbed his chin as he inspected the person. "We get travelers with a purpose, some nefarious, others not so. What might yours be?"<i></i> He inquired of the traveler.

Sousuke wore a mesh grey suit of sorts. It was not a hulking design in which he worked from the inside pulling levers and the like to punch people or swing his sword. The mesh was light weight and flexible. It was what he considered to be his casual wear.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The messenger was here for one and only one reason: to deliver a very important message. He was commissioned to traverse the great desert that was Wind Country to locate the hidden shinobi village of Sunagakure. The location was described to him in detail, the term 'hidden' seemed like an exaggeration. Finding Sunagakure would prove difficult and perilous all the same. The burden of travel was great, he was parched but he had rationed well so he was in good form and would likely resupply before he returned. The temperature was cooler inside the Dojo, heat would continue to radiate off his body.

"You seem a bit lost friend. Could I perhaps help you in some manner?"

"No, I am seeking the Kazekage," he replied as he shifted his supplies. He was not looking for idle chit-chat, he had a job to do and his job was not to sate the curiosity of a stranger.

"We get travelers with a purpose, some nefarious, others not so. What might yours be?"

"Delivering a message for the Kazekage," he replied. Even if he was 'up to no good' he would never admit to it. He was not up to 'no good' but even if he was...

He did not know Sousuke or even what a Steward was in relation to the leader of the village. If he had, he would have left the letter with Sousuke and then parted company. Again, he was not here nor was he interested in idle chat. He paused, tensed. Was this some sort of questioning? He assumed that was the case. He was under strict orders to not start a fight, simply deliver a message. He let out an annoyed sound. "I am assuming that this is some sort of security measure?" He raised his hands as if he was being apprehended, his face was difficult to read. "If not, I will be taking my leave now." He was insistent, almost as if he was created for the sole purpose of sharing information.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The traveler seemed to be rather curt about all of this. Sousuke would make a motion for him to give the message. Sousuke was not a person to discuss who he was to most people. Some found out who he was by word of mouth after dealing with him, and others ... well in the case of Michi/Fuu a stalking was done. "I will see your message personally delivered to the Kazekage."<i></i> Sousuke would answer the man. From their interactions, he could tell one thing right away. This man did not realize he was dealing with the one he sought. Good. Secondly the man wasn't bowing down before him in terror. That too was good.

The question of this being a security measure? "Think of it what you will."<i></i>He answered. Presuming the message was given, Sousuke would allow the man then to take his leave. No he was not going to apprehend the man. He would let the man leave. Perhaps the person in question would find a picture of Sousuke, and perhaps realize he was dealing with the intended target. Perhaps he didn't. All there was to do was to let this man return to whence he came be it somewhere in Wind Country. "Good day."<i></i> He would speak as he would bid the man farewell. The message in question? Couldn't be in safer hands.

[Taking the message, and showing the npc the door]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back