Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Npc requesting entrance] long way coming.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kotori stood finally in front of the gates, having heard how her sister had reacted in the woods left her quite puzzled. What did she mean exactly and why didnt she saw it from her side... from all what qas all, she would leave it as be and step near the gates. The guards stopped her in her tracks on which she tilted her head. "Err... you can contact Asuka, my sister, if you want to. I think my buisness are with her. And since i ran away last time. I dont have the meassurements to show now i thi k... unless a few year old paper drawing is enough." She answered to the guard that started to page for someone.

[Requesting entrance with NPC kotori]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka had gotten the message from her guards at the gates. Apparently there was someone claiming to have business with her. She found it a bit weird that they wouldn't come to meet her in her office. But maybe it was some sort of tactic? Some sort of play to get her more agreeable to their demands. A powerplay some would say.

"I think it's time you learned about some politics." Asuka spoke looking down upon her little girl.

Kairi looked up with a thoughtful expression "Keep true to yourself?" Kairi asked, more like an answer really. Anyway, Asuka smiled grabbing her hand.

"Indeed. Always do so. Think about what your position might mean for the livelihood of others. That way you know your own the right track."

Making her way towards the phoenix gates she talked with Kairi about different stuff, even stopping from some dangos on the way. She felt full with this girl in toe and she hoped she could do the best for her. Do better than she had done before. Arriving at the gates she first looked at the guards, waving at them, stopping mid-wave as soon as she saw who was the one requesting her. Her smile immediately faded, she walked forward... a serious expression on her face. Getting face to face with her sister she gently pushed Kairi behind her.

"Mama?" She asked, looking up at Asuka.

Asuka on the other hand munched on her dango stick, letting her expression, her feelings of anger, sadness, distrust filter through towards Kotoeri. A few moments passed. "I could get you killed for this." She spoke munching again.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kotori did not understand what was going on with Asuka. At first she was allowed in, at least that is what she thought from the conversation in the woods while back. As polite as she could, she would face her sister.
"Sister... I am afraid you are making little up to no sense..." She had aged and was already too far matured for her own age. "In the woods... You spoke your feelings, I spoke mine... But from the book, I am not inside; therefore I couldn't be killed..?" She asked in her turn as she started to cross her arms. "I am the child... Yet i feel the grown up from the both of us at this moment... Contact me when yuo yourself are ready... I have time." She said and would take her turn around once more to get away.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back