Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Oba san and Oji san, I'm home

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Years of training and then months of requests and reasoning had finally paid off. She was here. Cloud was as vague as her father painted it, and as vibrant as her mother told. Her skills were accepted, and she finally transferred. It was an accomplishment.

The red haired woman smiled at her as she waved from the doorway. It was close enough to a farewell. Her father however, couldn't seem to let go of her. There was one more thing- "Do not accept missions above your abilities. You aren't weak but money is not worth blood. Oh, and be kind to your mother's parents. Help out around the house. Your mother wants you to make a good impression- and of course, so do I- I know you will... I will miss you..."
"Papa, please... I'll miss you too, of course. I'll write when I get settled." She gave him a kiss on the cheek, and then got into the wagon. It was a little rustic, but she was going to have to get used to that.

Yukari stepped out of that wagon as they arrived in front of a quaint shop. She looked out the window incredulously. "This is it?" She asked. "It's so... Small." Just then, there was movement in the window. A woman with long dark hair peered through hand sewn curtains. She clapped her hands together, and then moved out of sight.

The door opened to reveal a broad white haired man who had her mother's eyes. The dark haired woman pushed past him, and walked with purpose toward her wagon, as Yukari pushed the door open. "Little Kari!" She cried, "You've grown so much!" Her name was Tanaka Erinoa. The man was Kuma. To Yukari, they were obasan and ojisan. They were her anchor in Cloud.

She smiled awkwardly, "Yes, Obasan, it's good to see you." Yukari had few memories of her grand parents. They rarely visited, and her family rarely left the capitol- except her mother.

"Come on out, let me take a look at ya." Ojisan said as he approached. Yukari immediately noted the stiffness of his walk. Age seemed to have slowed him. She, of course, obliged, accustomed to people 'taking a look' in an appraising manner. "Erinoa, you've got a twin." He teased his wife. "She looks just like you."

Looking at the older woman, well, Yukari didn't quite see the resemblance but she supposed most grand children look like their ancestors.

"Hush don't embarrass her." Obasan chided. "Come inside dear- do you have any bags? We cleared your mother's old room out for you, and decorated it a bit, if you've got preferences we can change anything, of course-" Kuma put a hand on his wife's shoulder, and whispered something calming to the woman, who then took a deep breath, and smiled. "Let me help you. I'm so glad you're here."

"Thank you." Yukari said, "I only brought the essentials. Papa said he'd send money to my account though, so that I can buy what I need."

Her grandparents nodded, and Yukari pulled a satchel full of clothes and things. She didn't have anything else. Didn't want to inconvenience anyone, depending on how much space she was allowed. The couple lead their granddaughter inside, to tea, and rest.

[One shot, topic left. Wc 549]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back