Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Ocr shion to ren

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Old Character Name: Shion Yoshino
Old Village/Missing: Mercenary (missing)
OCR Type: Retire
Last Known Where-abouts: Sand - Inside gates
Old IC Rank: merc

New Character Name: Ren
Preferred Username: Ren
New Village/Missing: Cloud
New BL/CA: Inuzuka
Custom Class:
<:: Howl ::> Veteran Class
HP: (55+lvl) x stamina
CP: (45+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Kin
Class Card: 4x 0,5 = + 2 Accuracy
High: Nin acc,
Average: Dodge, Gen Save, Gen DC
Low:, Range acc, Melee acc
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Leaving this up to you all, as long as it ain’t medical.
IC Rank: Leaving this up to you all, as long as it ain’t medical.

Character Age: 13
Sex: Male.
Character's Physical Description: Ren is around 13 years of age and stands tall at 4 feet 9 inch (143.5cm). His weight is ‘ healthy but on the lower side.’ Despite him having a healthy diet.

His bright red hair is often wild and untamed. Something that is off about him, is that his eyes are yellow, almost golden in color. He is of a skinny build with slight muscles already visible from his active life.

On top of his ears, are two wolf ears sticking out, while on his backside you can see a tail. Just like his hairs, the boy rarely brushes his tail, making it have a ruffled look all of the time.

His favorite wear is his shinobi clothing mixed in with baggy clothes. On his days off; you will easily find him wearing cargo three quarter pants, a simple span below and a sweater on top. He often wears a beanie or a cap on his head to hide the animalistic ears, just like he attempts to hide his tail, but sadly that isn’t long enough to wear as a belt yet.

Character's Mental Description: Ren is a child that doesn’t have the full child mentality anymore. He had been trained by his father to be more of a soldier, yet his own personality is slowly shimmering through now as he lives inside the walls.

Please, do not give this person a lot of theoretical work to do, he will be quite bored easily, when it comes to focusing on things long term. Once he understands it, he just wants to go. As he is very good with practical things, mechanics and crafts.

Cheerful… Good-natured, he rarely even got stressed out and preferred to go with the flow. As such, Ren is often quite relaxed. He lives in the moment and goes with the flow, refusing to worry too much about the future. This makes him great in a crisis, with his hands-on creativity and spontaneity… He Isn’t afraid to get his hands dirty or have little physical risk coming along.

Ren is also quite bold in his manner of speaking and acting, having this sometimes come across as insensitive or stubborn. As he can be quite stubborn, not always having another person's emotions on a line and being easily bored… Can lead to unnecessary or unhelpful situations. Which in Ren’s case often goes around prodding and joking or even pulling a prank to get rid of the boredness.

Multiple Personality Application: None

Character History: WC 3167
Young man’s first decade. Regular history + BL Inuzuka (Lonewolf) application - WC 640
The clan Ren was born in, was full of Beastmasters and regular Inuzuka’s, never was there a lone wolf. As the clan's Myth went, Lone Wolves were a seed of corruption, one that quickly had to be banished before it would affect others.
Unfortunately for Ren… He was born with animalistic ears, tails, and other canine-like features. His mother tried to stall for time, saying this could just be something else, not a lone wolf feature, as there was so little information about them in the clan. Thus they waited a year to see if one of the canine pups would bond with the little Ren.

After the year, there still was not a single puppy that wanted to bond with the little Ren, this resulting in the mother's tragedy. She would have to distance herself from Ren. However, she couldn’t just abandon him, let the clan kill the child off… So the mother came up with an idea. She would hide the real Ren safely away, while she would keep a dummy with her. The clan was merciless and as the mother would keep protective, even over the dummy Ren… they planned a picnic trip in the mountains, where at one point a basket was tumbling down from. A scream was heard from the mountains and later just sobbing. The clan's leader wrote to the Kumogakure authorities that unfortunately, a child had died that day.

In the meantime, a hunter was out, and he stumbled upon the muddied child with furry ears and tail, first skeptical of him, he learns of his reason for being through the note left by his original parents, deciding there might be a higher purpose he takes the child home to his family, a family living as nomads, free from the structure of established society. “I won’t let him end as I have..”

The family consisted of Ren, the father, the mother, and a big sister. Only the father was Chakra gifted, one that used to be in between the ranks of Shinobi, until he lost a leg and took retirement from the ranks. He had seen enough, knew enough… And wanted to guard others against the horrors of Kumogakure. At least, that was how it was in his mind. He trained Ren that when he saw the headband, that he had to run. When he heard kunai’s flying, he stopped moving, pinpointed, and ran from them… But above all, Ren was taught about Chakra early in his life.

When and if they were to go inside villages, Ren would often accompany them inside. To learn about the civilians but also shinobi that were stationed there. Often wearing a beanie on top of his head, his tail tucked away inside of his pants, and never really smiling to not show his canine teeth. This way he wouldn’t be noticed.

It was at his seventh year, that the old man started to really train him, to make more use of his animalistic ears, his enhanced smell but above all, the little fangs he had. It was quite quickly that the old man taught Ren a low-ranked Taijutsu that got handy with many things the child did. Low sweep.. an unarmed one, but still very effective. It helped them in hunting little animals for dinner. But the boy was never using this against his older sister, who seemingly wasn’t chakra gifted. That is what the father had told him.

At the age of 10, the boy knew all the basic things about Chakra, the use of chakra and had been training to keep clones active. He had gotten a bit more mischievous which caused the father to often pick him up from somewhere or scold him. As Ren saw it from instinct point, in a pack you had a leader… And he would sometimes challenge that.

Ancient secrets are hidden away. Kin application -WC 1508
Around the age of 12… Tenouzen activities started to rise up, villages were often the victims… The family had managed to steer clear of them, till 2 months away from Ren’s 13th birthday. The village they were staying near, was getting attacked and the villagers sold them out for their own lives, or so they thought. Everyone was getting slaughtered if they had no information. Many villagers were running and they stumbled on the small family and warned them. Ren knew that they were after him and his father… they were so far the only people that held chakra besides the shinobi forces… But even he wasn’t sure that there weren’t others.

They started to scatter and he and his family ended up in an old cave with strange markings. Only later to be described as old drawings and forms of ancient text. Text that none of them could read. “What is this place..?” The young one asked, but there was little information given as the father placed a finger to his lips. It was a silent time, as they held no information about the ‘enemy’ in this case. Ren was small enough to know something severe was happening, but not old enough to realize the extreme danger yet.

At night, the young boy was awake, he couldn’t sleep as many sounds here were hollow, reflecting on itself and odd… He could even swear that sometimes his name was being whispered. but he didn't say anything regarding that to his parents. The father was holding watch as they slept. At one point Ren was being shaken by the father and they were getting up. All of them were getting up and soon Ren heard footsteps. He signed for footsteps towards his father and they started to go further inside the place. Old marble-like structures were starting to emerge, figures which were half crumbling down, some of them half intact on the floor while others were nothing left off.

Another day passed by and they were hiding, or even running from the people that came towards them, every time Ren was able to alert them… But for him at night the whispers were getting stronger… And at one point, Ren got up and sneaked away from the family to try to find where the whispers were coming from. He couldn’t even make out exactly what was being said; but he could hear one thing clearly: his name.

About an hour walking, things had been getting dark once more and only the little fireball in his hands was enough to light the place. Blue tiles along with gold were below him, but almost every single tile was cracked. On the back there seemed to be an altar and the closer he got… the more clear he heard the whisper. Just as he shined some extra light from the fireball, a gust of wind blew it out. It spooked the small kid and he rusted his steps backward. It was rushed and he fell down because of his own steps. “Calm down boy.” A voice spoke and the young lonewolf froze in his moments. “Y-yes!” He took it as a command because of his father and the way he was trained, but once more the voice sounded. “You came as one of the first ones before me…” He sounded and Ren thickly swallowed. “W-well, you did call my name…” He replied and there could almost be an audible facepalm. “Yes… oke…” Was the spirit's reply and he finally started to show himself.

‘A spirit resembling a wolf, Nil'rurr has long claws and white fur covering its body and bluish-green scales. It harnesses electricity from the air and uses it to take on attackers. It has highly developed limbs, sharp fangs, and claws. Its forelegs are extremely powerful and can kill prey in one brutal blow. Despite its hulking size, Nil'rurr is very agile and is able to perform many impressive aerial and land-based maneuvers. The spikes on its body mostly lie flat, but when it has built up an electric charge they stick out vertically into the air. It's also extremely agile and can perform large leaps and a spin attack balancing on one paw.’ Those thoughts ran through his head now that he thought about it. His mother had been telling old bedtime stories that were old… and most likely just child stories to scare children… Those were her words. But here in front of him, he could see the faint being. “W-what are you?”

A chuckle left the spirit, this kid had guts, so far no one had asked him that, and for that, he gave his answer. “I have long forgotten a myth some would say, but I used to be a protector of this temple. “Temple..” Now it made more sense towards the child as he looked around. The statues used to be figures of him… “Then you used to be a big something huh…” The spirit laughed out loud and lay low to be somewhat at eye level with him. “That is very much the case, yes… Now one thing is peculiar… You are the first one to hear me… After all these years.” Ren’s mind instantly questioned for how long he had been lonely like this. He knew for a fact how it used to be alone, sometimes he felt lonely but then again he did like it too. He was an odd one, to say the least.

After a long, timely chatter, the boy made an offer to the spirit. “Why don’t you come with me to see the outside world again?” He asked as his own nature wasn’t that bad unlike his clan itself and his original family. The spirit thought about the offer but would explain to the child what that would mean. “In my current state, I can not ever leave this temple as I am bound towards it… But what we could do, is that I infuse my essence with yours, and that would mean you would become a jinchuuriki and I would be your spirit. We will not easily be separated as that would often mean death. “So… Long story short… We will stick together as 2 beings in 1 body?” The spirit nodded, he was.. taken off guard how well he took this information in. “ That is certainly the correct way of thinking.” The ears went lower as he thought once more about the whole thing.

It was a good moment of silence before he would nod. “I would hate to be stuck in one place too, so how will this work?” The spirit would stand up once more and place his nose against his chest. “Each and every spirit has its own unique way. Mine is pretty harmless to enter… ” He would vaporize almost and then slowly went inside the body of the young child, who gained an aura around him, visible from the elemental cloak he then subconsciously had activated. Moments later, he would fall down backward unconscious.

He woke up later to the sound of fighting somewhere in the distance… It was faint and he could hear it clearly. Ren was in a daze, to say the least and his head was pounding a big time. ’ Glad to see you are awake…’ A voice sounded inside of his head and the boy shook his head to get it out. “Who is there…?” His own voice was a bit crooked as he sat up and looked around. ’ Did you forget about me that quick..?’ The boy gulped and tilted his head to the side before looking above. ’ I am inside you, I can communicate with you like… Thinking. we think together.’ “R-really…” He said as he would stand up, a bit wobbly, but soon he found his balance.

“Earlier… you said your own temple..?” Ren asked the other to get some more information. ’ I guess temple is a big word… I was more of a shrine, as you saw there isn’t a big area filled with bright colors. I had always been around, before in my life. I was a creature, but once I died my spirit didn’t move on but remained in and around this shrine. I do believe life has something else in mind. Some people could hear me, later I learned those were Chakra gifted, but some regular humans too… But those were rare, they started to decorate my grave so to say… Till they made this amazing-looking shrine, that is when they made this small community surrounding me. Later on, it died out, I was forgotten.Ren made a soft whine sound and Nil’rurr reaction quite quickly to that. ’ There is no reason to be sad, I still had a good time despite my grave being there.’ Ren was wondering how he could remain at this level of ease in everything. ’ Little Ren… be on your guard, I sense multiple chakra signatures…His eyes wide, could it be his father.... wait... more than one?

A home. Enrollment to the village
He rushed towards his family and only saw his father, he was wounded from what he could tell as there was an iron smell in the air. “Dad!” He called out towards him and the father yelled back something but he didn’t hear it. Worry had taken him over and him still being a child, it was safe to say things didn’t go well. Things happened in seconds and the next moment he knew, his sister was laying beside him and he was down to the ground. A man stood behind him and just a few seconds later, a wall was formed between the two. The mother rushed in and hugged Ren. “ Don’t look, don’t look…” Were her words as she saw her daughter lifeless and had to collect herself forcefully. “Ren, you have to get out of here.’ She shook the boy by the shoulders. “ I will look after her… Go” Ren after that, was pushed into a direction and ran as fast as he could. His father yelled something, but later on even he couldn’t be heard.

Out of breath he stopped for a moment. ’It’s still close…’ Ren shook his head and kept on going, in his mind this was one of the cloud shinobi that wanted him dead, just like the stories that his father had told him countless of times.
He again started to run and eventually that strange man had caught up. “ You are coming with me.” The voice was someone of an older age, a smoker with the heavy bass in there. but just as Ren was about to be attacked, a random group of people got in between. Ren had crossed his arms in front of him taking the impact, but only the sound of metal clashing against metal was heard. “ You alright?!” A voice sounded worried and seconds later he opened up his eyes to look. “W-who..?” The boy questioned and tilted his head a little to the side.

A fight was going on and one of the people told Ren to hide behind somewhere while a group of 5 was fighting against this single man. Later, when the man finally retreated, one person started to check up on the little child. “ Are you alright?” The child saw the emblem and his eyes turned big. ’Cloud people..!’ Only shot through his mind and he started to run further back in again. “ Hey! wait!” The person rushed in after and grabbed Ren by the arm. “I Won't hurt you!” And instantly he let go to push through with those words. For Ren, this went against everything his father had taught him… and he started to get at least a bit curious. “My dad always told me you guys only hurt people who have Chakra….” He confessed instantly, childs didn’t know better. “Your papa is wrong… Is he still here?” The boy started to shrug a bit. “ I don't know… He is somewhere in there..” He pointed and the person let out a whistle. “I will stay with you, they will go and check it out.” For them, this was something else, a child who seemed to own a bit of chakra, had at least little knowledge of it… and he would be questioning him while sharing his piece of bread.

After a half an hour, the group came back and shook their heads. The one that had stayed with me quickly had a little trick. “They will be brought back, how about we go back now?” Ren was really hesitant… but he did agree, the female had been nice towards him…

The walls were massive for him, and truth to be told. He did got scared, he grabbed onto the pouch of the Kunoichi who was a bit startled as it was her pouch that had been grabbed. “ Here… just hold my hand.” She said and would lower her shoulder so it was easier for him to take hold.

He was brought to a medical facility and then was told that his parents would come later, but they left out in what state or the like. He did had a bad feeling as that evil man had come after him before. He had told everything he knew, about how he was trained. That he knew tree walking, water walking, he knew a lot of jutsu already too and proudly showed off a few too. Which the hospital staff wasn’t all too happy with.
The boy had been proudly showing off how a mud clone… The mud was in quite a bit of places and he held it like a master. but the most proud of was his electrical jutsu. As how he described it, almost storm summoning.

After the check up, they found out all he had was bruises and a sore muscle, but also found out he never had any medical care and was given a few injections for vaccines. Save to say; Ren didn’t like them anymore after that and growled furiously. One nurse had a scratch even from him. After the whole medical check up, they found he was around the age of 13. As Ren said, just two more months.

In those two months, he was living with other people, to be watched and kept an eye on, not to mention to adjust to the village life after having been used to being a nomad for so long. “So… you never ever really move places..?” The boy asked at one time towards one of his caretakers and was taken back by the fact they would never really move unless their house was getting too small. “But… if you go outside, you always have the room?” At that they hardly could battle that logic… but they did have fun, and less fun times. Then after three months, Ren had finally settled with his own place too to start his own journey.

Clan Request: None

Death/Retirement Thread: Didn’t make this.

Old Profile:https://www.ninpocho.com/threads/shion-yoshino-profile.64342/
Old Training: https://www.ninpocho.com/threads/training-shion-yoshino.64345/
Old Dojo: https://www.ninpocho.com/threads/dojo-shion-yoshino.64348/

Special Usergroups: Not able due to sub account

Old Stats:
Agility: 350/ 525
Stamina: 350/ 525
Taijutsu: 350/ 525
Ninjutsu: 400 / 525
Genjutsu: 400/ 525
Chakra Control: 380/ 525%
Power Level: 2.240 / 3.150
Old OOC Rank: A
Stat Cut: 0% loss
New Stats:
Agility: 350/ 525
Stamina: 350/ 525
Taijutsu: 350/ 525
Ninjutsu: 400 / 525
Genjutsu: 400/ 525
Chakra Control: 380/ 525%
Power Level: 2.240 / 3.150
New OOC Rank: A

Jutsu Mastery Swaps:

EarthFireLightningWater
E-rank
Stone Bullet - Mastered :: KEEPING
Gravel Shift - Mastered :: KEEPING

D-Rank
Earth Flow River - Mastered :: KEEPING
Sinkhole Fist - Mastered :: KEEPING
Mud Clone - Mastered :: KEEPING

C-Rank
Inner Earth Reflection Lure - Mastered :: KEEPING
Earth Flow Wave - Mastered :: KEEPING
E-Rank
Infernal Ember :: KEEPING
Thermal Maw :: KEEPING

D-Rank
Fireball :: KEEPING
Immolation Armor :: KEEPING
Combustive Seal :: KEEPING
E-Rank
Storm Bolt :: KEEPING
Thunderfist [M] :: KEEPING

D-Rank
Thunderclap :: KEEPING
Electroshock :: KEEPING
Electrocution - Mastered :: KEEPING

[BGCOLOR=rgba(255, 90, 93, 0.2)]Spoiler: AE: Gravity
[/BGCOLOR]
C-Rank
Gravity Distortion :: REFUNDING
Anti-Gravity :: REFUNDING
Orbital Strike :: REFUNDING
Gravitational Pull :: REFUNDING

B-Rank
Graviton :: REFUNDING
Clutch of the Giant :: REFUNDING
Forced Polarity :: REFUNDING
Inertial Control :: REFUNDING
E-Rank
Water Gun :: KEEPING
Pressurized Mist :: KEEPING

D-Rank
Water Whip :: KEEPING
Aqua Fang :: KEEPING
Rinse-Off :: KEEPING

Non-ElementalANBUMEDIC
E-Rank
Body Switch [M] :: KEEPING
Transformation [M] :: KEEPING

D-Rank
Combination Transformation :: KEEPING
Crystal Eye :: KEEPING
Cancel [M] :: KEEPING
Spirit Lantern :: KEEPING
Contract Summoning [M] :: KEEPING

C-Rank
Jutsu Sealing :: KEEPING
Stunt Double :: KEEPING
One Element Sealing :: KEEPING
Elemental Negation :: KEEPING
Elemental Clone :: KEEPING
Barrier :: KEEPING

B-Rank
Shadow Shuriken Replication :: KEEPING
Energy Transfer [M] :: KEEPING
Leech Seal :: KEEPING
Chakra Shield :: KEEPING
Chakra Blast :: KEEPING
Rasengan :: KEEPING
Cursed Sealing :: KEEPING
D-Rank
Mask Summon :: KEEPING
Critical Exposure :: KEEPING

C-Rank
Snapshot :: KEEPING
Chakra Sense :: KEEPING
Active Camo :: KEEPING

B-Rank
Incapacitate :: KEEPING
Intangible Passage :: KEEPING
Shadow Servant :: KEEPING
Searchlight :: KEEPING
D-Rank
Mystical Hand :: KEEPING
Coagulation :: KEEPING

Tai: unarmed
E-Rank
The One-Two [M] :: KEEPING
Low Sweep [M] :: KEEPING
Janken [M] :: KEEPING
Uncalled For Shot [M] :: KEEPING

D-Rank
Spinning Wind [M] :: KEEPING
Dynamic Entry [M] :: KEEPING
Dynamic Finish [M] :: KEEPING
Nut Buster [M] :: KEEPING

C-Rank
Dragon Assault [M] :: KEEPING
Tiger Hook :: KEEPING
Step-In Flash :: KEEPING
Shoryuken :: KEEPING
Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku :: KEEPING
Roaring Combination :: KEEPING
Grapple :: KEEPING

B-Rank
Suplex [M] :: KEEPING
Primary Lotus [M] :: KEEPING
Shadow Step Strike :: KEEPING
Seismic Toss :: KEEPING
Submission :: KEEPING
Spear Hand [M] :: KEEPING
Multi-Hit Combo :: KEEPING

Refunding

Jutsu RankYenASP
E-Rank12 x 450 = 5.4003 x 6 = 18
D-Rank16 x 1,200 = 19.2004 x 8 = 32
C-Rank9 x 3,250 = 29.2501 x 10 = 10
B-Rank10 x 7,500 = 75.000-
Totals:128.85050

Other Refunds:
REFUNDING::
Augments:
» Blitz
» Quick Switch
» Dual Weapon
» Blitz
» Quick Switch
» Trick Weapon Slashing Tai
1. Mirage
2. Vanguard
3. Recovery
1. Vampiric
2. Vanguard
3. Recovery

2400 x 12 = 28.800 Yen

ASP Items:
Single Use
Selections from this category exist until used one single time. They can be carried through rebirths until used.
Harry Houdini Card
100 ASP [Refund]

KEEPING::
ASP ITEMS:
Carryover
Selections from this category are attached to the player who purchases them, and apply across all PCs they have through rebirths.
Ability Card
Class Point Card

Name of any Contract you currently own: Yokai and Canine, keeping them both at Shion.
Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own: Dark Sage Curse Seal

Name of Kinjutsu you own: No kin

Still, actively roleplaying in any other threads? One, Tutor RP:

What is Limbo Training?
This is the training that you would have gotten if you did not move on to your new character's life. Your caps are determined by your rebirthed stats. You must keep a record of your stats gained during limbo in your OCR thread. You may NOT request for an automatic rank up should you find that your new stats allow you to upgrade. Limbo training is only for people who have died in modded combat or suicide. Anyone whose character has not died is still capable of RPing that character until their OCR is finalized, and thus can train as normal.

Things that do NOT transfer with your next character:
Character Specific
Selections from this category are attached to the character they are purchased for. If they are battle-related and the character is retired and later unretired, they will still apply to the unretired character.
Item Hoarder
As this will be removed;; please confirm that this is inside my inventory. This is for papertrail for the future.

Request: To keep Shion as an NPC

Last edited:

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Name changed, unsure what rank they're being given due to the writing:
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Leaving this up to you all, as long as it ain’t medical.
IC Rank: Leaving this up to you all, as long as it ain’t medical.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back