Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Of Black Snow and Shadows

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Date: Wednesday
Time: 5:04PM
Continued from: Elegies and Emptiness

Kagemaru and Kuroyuki had decided to begin their new adventure right away. Heading straight from the Temple of Five to this location, the small child led him and he followed. As the walked he took in the sights. Deeper and deeper underground they went and he was astonished at every step. It was no small accomplishment that this place even existed. The architecture was wondrous and the ambiance of their atmosphere was breathtaking. Still clad in his black farmer rags, the light chocolate skinned ex-shinobi sporting dreadlocked hair and a blindfold. Deciding to make conversation while they made their way to their destination, Kage would ask the girl a few more questions.

So, does chibi-hime-chan have any family to speak of? He'd somewhat revealed to her that he was of Hyuuga descent. While not outwardly saying it, he hinted that his eyes were stronger then any "other" Hyuuga so it implied he had family. Though at this point, he was unsure of their current state of living. The last time he saw his parents, they weren't exactly on great terms. He missed them, but at this point, either they were dead, or they thought he was. With the Leaf village in its current state, he was unsure of what to do with his clans lineage. Surely they would be upset at his current disposition, but his excuse to himself was that he'd been an upstanding shinobi his entire life, and that he was entitled to a life crises every so often. This being the first.

That is... if its not too personal of a question to ask. I'd more then understa... His words trailed off as his head began to ache. One of the few drawback to having eyes like his. His brain would sporadically send feedback in the form of a terrible migraine. Kneading his forehead with the base of his left palm, one could see his face wince at the pain. But he didn't stop walking. It was something he'd learned to live with. It was more of an annoyance then anything.

Sorry about that. Taking in all these sights at once. Apparently I overclocked my brain a bit. No need to stop. It'll pass soon enough. He was somewhat putting on airs. Though his lie was told brilliantly. He was in mission mode and wouldn't allow his contractor see him any weaker then he'd already shone himself to be. Very few had seen him in this state, none of which were outside of his immediate family or circle of friends. And that circle was of one person of whom Kage was also unsure of being alive or dead.

As I was saying... do you have any family? Based from the story she told when they met, it was likely she used to have family. But after what happened to her, Kagemaru was unsure. She should be twice as old as she looked so perhaps it had been roughly a decade or more since her family saw her. Perhaps they declared her dead and the girl decided not to burden them with her current state. This was all conjecture however, which was why Kagemaru asked the question. He was a glutton for information, but at least the two of them shared that trait in common so maybe she would understand his impulse to ask. All while he spoke, he continued to knead his forehead but avoiding any type of eye contact with the girl should she have decided to look his way. It was troublesome to not wince at the ache, and truth be told, he failed at it several times, but the Hyuuga, filled with foolish pride would not stop to wallow in his physical pain. It would pass eventually, he just needed to focus on one thing in particular. But what would he focus on?

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The two had arrived to the small world beneath Iwa that was Arcadia, in all its beauty and otherworldly atmosphere. Once eyes (not including someone with all-seeing eyes of no-secrets) became adjusted to the radiant chakra-based light of many large crystals lining the cavern walls, one could feel a notable ease in tension simply being here. Even Ashuri, the little dark genin who felt no tension or pressure, found herself effected. She liked it here, for no reali reason other than, well, liking it. Just as she did for the blindfolded wanderer's nicknames of her.

Well...most of them, anyways.
"...Chibi?", she repeated dully. Blink. Blink....Well, she had to admit; she was pretty small. Logically speaking, it actually fit her more than the "hime" phrase that she seemed fond of...Although she wouldn't be too quick to point it out, at any rate.

"...When I was younger I- " She began for a brief moment before quickly stopping, tilting her head in a concerned observation of Kagemaru for a brief moment; although from his quick response it seemed unnecessary. She nodded her head in understanding; if he continued and claimed to be fine, she had no reason to doubt him...Although she was intuitive enough to recall her initial thoughts when she discovered his extraordinary eyesight in the first place; how she couldn't imagine having such all-seeing vision, let alone the concentration enough to understand all that was being perceived. This was, of course, Kagemaru's own ability, and so he was sure to understand it much more than the genin of black snow's little observations.

After a brief moment once she was satisfied that he was fine, she picked up where she left off;
"I had a mother and father before, but I haven't seen them since I changed. If I went back after so long, I think it would just cause problems. I think...I'm a different person now than I was before. Even if I look the same. So...not looking for them is for the best..." She answered bluntly; it was what she believed. Although she may have looked as if she hadn't aged a day since then, she was nearly twice her age. Her mind, too, had changed to the point where she wasn't blindly cheerful and loving; she was cold and analytical, as blunt as the truths she would speak out...And those were both without the dark change in her lifestyle and cursed body that stole from others to continue living. She could very well be a burden to those close to her; she understood that.

Like Kagemaru, she also "put on airs" for the moment to play things off for less than they were. Unlike him, though, she was bound to her truths.
"...is what I want to think. Sometimes, its painful...so I try not to think about who I used to be. I think some memories are better being forgotten."

"...I'm not a "good" person, Kagemaru. When I think about people and try to understand them, I realize that I would be someone "bad". What we talked about earlier...I don't have a reason I think is worth it, but I made a promise to live. Even if I live as someone who I unfair to others, I...at least want my mama and pa...mother and father...to remember someone who was good." She spoke. Logically speaking, she knew that she shouldn't have any reason to care what a pair of people thought of her ten years ago, even if they were her parents. She'd never see them again, and she shouldn't care what thoughts they had. Realistically speaking; she had her flaws, and could only ignore her irrelevant feelings, not discard them completely.

[MFT]

Ryujin Mikana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
68bfbf72-2d99-47b4-ad42-4aec8ed33240_zpscc3da093.jpg
|Badassary Logs
Yahooo! Hello Iwagaure! Always greeting me with beautiful weather and beautiful people with beautiful smiles! OH YASSS! Not sure what I was so excited about like everyday in Arcadia is beautiful like this ha haaa. I found myself looking nice to complement the day and yes that means I used a hair brush. Dressed in vibrant blues, I blended well with the beauty of scenery and though I hardly wear my hair back, I had it in a neat lito cute pony tail. Looking fly if I did not sat so my self. I walked around aimlessly for a bit with every intention of finding my sisters later. We all had the day off and planned to do a bit of hanging today. For those unfamiliar with the Ryujin ways of hanging out, it was composed of weapon shopping, jutsu mastering, and our most favorite thing ever, Battling it out. Oh yes! I was so excited that I started throwing out random practice kicks toward the sky. The air I kicked went whoosh and whoosh with each stroke. I was too pumped! As if the day wasn't already great, I saw the cutest lito kid ever! I stopped kicking to observe her as a man and the lito girl approached my way. She had the brightest green eyes I have ever seen and her skin was an ivory complexion, something very odd and yet cute. She had strange stitching on the visible parts of her body which made her look like a walking doll. "How Cute!!!" I ran to the little girl abruptly, disregarding what I was initially doing. Thinking back I probably startled the poor thing but I could not help myself.

"Omg! Is tis yoar daughter mister? She is omg so precious! What's yoar name lito girl?"

[mft][/col]

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Time: 5:12PM

So the girl had chosen to let the memory of how she was, live on with her parents while she more or less embraced how she is now. Kage could respect that decision. He couldn't see himself making that same decision, but that was due to his personality. Her decision was a sound one and there was nothing wrong with it. His headache was beginning to fade as it only took minutes for it to do so in most cases. The trick to it was to focus on something in order to give his brain a much needed rest from the sensory input of everything around him. What he chose to focus on was a young girl who seemed to be having a spat with the air around her. Launching kick after kicks, the girls form was sloppy, at least by Kagemaru's standards. He watched her from afar as they continued in their same direction but eventually the girl noticed the two of them and ran to them like a bolt of lightning. She was particularly interested in Kuroyuki and Kagemaru thought it was simply hilarious. He did nothing to stop the large smirk that appeared upon his face when the foreign girl began asking questions.

No, she's my niece. Kage making up a lie on the spot. He interjected before Kuroyuki could get a word in. He'd picked up on her issue with things that may or may not need to be told outright, and he didn't want this stranger thinking anything out of the ordinary. If he wasn't her father, then why was this small child with him? He wasn't dressed like any respectable parent would be so he decided to be a relative that was far enough away genetically to account for the difference in their looks. The girl must not had put too much effort into deducing if they were related or not. They looked nothing alike in terms of kinship. Kage had light brown skin whereas Kuroyuki had pale white. Their hair was black, however, the texture of Kuroyuki's was smooth where Kage's was course due to his dreads and overall unmanaged nature for his hair. He couldn't be mad at her for not knowing if their eyes were the same though. Kage's were pearl white, but they were blindfolded. Kuroyuki's were green which was an particularly nice color to have since they complimented her complexion. He was unsure of how Kuroyuki would handle this situation, but he was also interested in how she would do so. He honestly hopped she would have never been in a situation such as this because he believed she needed to experience new things to learn. As he said earlier, the best way to learn was to experience first hand.

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Have you ever heard of a deer stopping in the middle of the street, unable to move out of the way of an incoming vehicle? That was Ashuri when the Kung-fu girl ran up to her. This situation was unfair; she had only just recently started coming out of her shell of shyness. She felt uneasy when she was being stared at (especially so close!), and people overflowing with loud energy and excitement made her feel dizzy. So for someone to randomly run up to her and put her on the spot...she froze in place. "...U-Uwah...." Blink. Blink. She shuffled in place, mumbling, as her mind raced to regain its composure after being shaken up.

*Inhale* Fortunately for her, Kagemaru was more quick-witted and intervened for a short second. A short second that allowed the raven-haired genin to take a breath to focus. *Exhale*.
"....-oyuki...It is "Kuroyuki".", she softly answered. "...My uncle is visiting the village. He promised...that he'd take me to Arcadia..." She continued. Startled or not, she was perceptive enough to realize Kagemaru must have had his reasons to come up with an excuse.

Up to this point, her emerald gaze had been shyly scanning the ground near their feet in an attempt to avoid eye contact. Slowly, her vision rose to get a good look at the woman in front of her garbed in blue;
"...You're very colorful..." She spoke, attracted to the vivid shades of her outfit. Observant, isn't she? In her defense; it took a ton of will power to look this girl in the eyes. She observed others, not interacted with them!

Ryujin Mikana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
|Badassary Logs
"Blimey your niece?" Though they looked nothing a like, I thought nothing of it... Kuroyuki being his niece. I mean, was it really that far fetched? "Colorful? Oh! Ha haahaa well Iwagakure is a pretty colorful place as so its people." I had to stop myself from staring at the lito girl but she was just so adorable. It was hard but I fought my natural urge to pick the life size dolly up. That would be rude right? She wasn't a dolly, she just looked like one. Last time I picked something cute up, it scratched me to kingdom hell. A jackal rabbit I believe it was called. She didn't have claws or anything but still, it would be rude. So for now, I would smile and imagine what it was like to hold something so cute. To be honest, she didn't look real or of this world. The stitchings along her body had to be the biggest reason to why she looked like a human doll. I could not tell if these stitches were real or not but they could not be... I mean, wouldn't that be painful? I chopped it up to simple body paint done really well.

"Well nice to meet ya Kuroyuki! My name is Kage Guard Mikana of the Iwagakure and house Ryujin. Welcome to Arcadia ha ha ahaha! Though Arcadia is dog's bollocks compared to other places in Iwa, be careful around the vendors as they can be a bit doggy to tourist. Don't think ill of em, they're just trying to make a living. So were are you two from?"

[ooc: Sry for the wait]
[mft][/col]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
[col]
f7f0ff48-4408-44e2-a55f-9056d47396a0_zpsd887c92f.jpg
|
f5b89e45-7133-4406-aec8-13862accd587_zps0852aed0.jpg

Though me and my sisters were supposed to meet up in Arcadia, it some how slipped our minds to schedule a meeting point and or official time... I would love to blame this lack of info on Kyoko seeing as these lito shindigs are mostly spur of the moment ideas straight from her randomness. I was not complaining please believe. I love my sisters and it's not everyday that we can enjoy a normal day together. It's just, I prefer a bit of order in planing. You know, a plan to be an actual plan. I lugged around with me a blade almost as long as my body. To most, seeing a lady lugging this heavy piece of steel around town was odd but I was no lady. Most of Arcadia... no most of Iwagakure knew who I was. Perhaps villagers believe that my ears were deaf... That I could not hear their whispering when I pass through the streets. Eyes of sapphire, bronze skin... cloaked in red stained with the blood of her enemies... it's Ryujin Shouta's daughter the shinigami Koyoko. How churlish... Speaking of me as if I were the boggy man. They must see me as a monster now thanks to recent events. Killing a fellow chunin and injuring a medic to near death. Do they not know that I am here to help, to keep them protected? Even knowing they attacked me first, my lack of restraint has the street children running in my wake. I suppose fear was an okay substitute for respect... I wondered the streets in search of both Kyoko and Mikana. The near by shop owners were happy to point me in the direction that one of my sisters had gone. Anything to get me on my way... I guess I was scaring the guest and business. In no time I came across Mikana talking to a man and a lito girl... or a lito I don't know... What was this eerie feeling? Looking into her eyes... she wasn't normal. There was something dark about her. Those stitches along her body... her pale skin... her eyes... death clung to her side. I walked up to the group staring solely at the doll like girl. With a closer look my accusations of her bit stronger. She did not look human at all. Was she a servant of the dark? It's not like i see things like this everyday so even as a trained shinobi warrior and as a servant of the light, seeing a creature like this... What do I do? Is it evil? Do I wait to see if it does something evil? My job is to protect the village... this thing could be seen as cute if I were as ditz as my sister but I know better. I have always had the eyes to see evil among us three...

"What... are you?"

[ooc: Sorry for the wait lol. Btw Koyoko is religious and believes people who look inhuman are monsters/demons... sometimes]
[mft]​
[/col]

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Time: 5:14M
<i></i>

The girl Mikana seemed harmless enough. Based on her actions here Kage already had a decent estimation of her overall personality but none the less, he kept a blindfolded eye on her as he did for everyone. Personality aside, the girl was just doing jump kicks in the air a few moments ago and they weren't half bad. Not great, but not bad either.

As Kagemaru was admiring the reaction Kuroyuki was having with the now identified Mikana girl, another female caught his attention rather easily. He'd spotted her a ways off and did little to commit her image to memory but as she drew closer his defensive nature began to take hold. Upon further inspection of her, he'd realized that her chakra happened to be somewhat similar to Mikana's, so the natural assumption was that they were related. As she got closer, Kagemaru inspected her body more and aside from their skin color, they weren't very similar looking. If they were indeed related, their parents may not have been the same, but that was not very important. What really concerned him was her expression upon seeing Kuroyuki and the levels of this unknown woman's chakra. As she arrived on the scene, a fairly rude and blunt question escaped her mouth. Kagemaru didn't like it. She didn't introduce herself either. Even though Kagemaru could tell that the two of them knew each other, which most likely was the other woman's reason for coming to Mikana's side, it was still rude of her to simply speak to them in that fashion. Kagemaru didn't like rudeness.

The use of the word "what" irked him. He'd listened to this girls story, heard her words and in fact, sympathized with her. It was not her fault she had become what she'd become and for someone to refer to her as an item as opposed to an actual person, bothered him. Normally not quick to anger, but for some reason, he felt the need to protect Kuroyuki in the way a big brother protects his little sister if not how a father protects his children. This actually worked in their favor seeing as how he'd just volunteered himself to be her uncle for a cover story. Taking a step forward, placing himself between Kuroyuki and the two woman in front of them.

I'd thank you to watch what you ask of my niece. In times of anger, Kagemaru's blindfold usually became more useless then it already was. Its functionality was little more then a prop used to guard what hid beneath from the outside world, but as his temper rose, the pristine white shine grew more intense. His all seeing eyes' glow could be seen through the black blindfold which meant his chakra was radiating. Not much, but enough to be felt by those who were capable of sensing chakra to any degree. While he said that, his usual confident smirk could be seen. He feared not the newly arrived female. Perhaps something she may or may not have been used to. Kagemaru knew what fear was, he knew how to use it to his advantage, and he knew when others used it as well. She carried around that blade as a reminder to the outside world that she was to be feared. That she was powerful enough to carry a weapon almost her size. Her outward appearance attempted to convey that message as well. Kage could respect the effort if she hadn't just been so rude. His history in Leaf was similar but all together different. He preferred to stay behind the scenes of the world. His Minister identity was the one to be feared. A man very few actually knew yet the sight of a cloaked body told stories of mystery. His uncloaked identify was unknown. With even fewer people knowing his true identity. However, his history and his deeds were the tales that you could tell children to ensure they went home at night before the sun set. They were tales that could frighten even the boogy man. He enjoyed the fact that his past deeds were cloaked in the veil of history and mystery. Having them hanging on his sleeve only invited misfortune. They were not always something to be proud of but he didn't look back. Decisions had been made and he would continue to look forward from them. Never looking back. Never regretting. Any action taken was meant to be taken. This was his belief because if it weren't meant to happen, it wouldn't have happened.

Savy? He asked making sure that the woman who'd asked the question was clear that she was not to do so again.

[Marked]

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
*Steady....lower...lower...lower...*
It was difficult for the genin to keep her green eyes focused on Mikana. Kagemaru wore a blindfold, so it was easy for Ashuri to more or less "look him in the eye"...But Mikana had no such blindfold, and was much, much more active and loud. Eye contact gradually became impossible, and she quickly found herself gazing at the woman's feet. She had the strangest feeling she was close to being carried off...Kage Guard or not, Ashuri couldn't help but feel that this woman was nothing less than dangerous. Like, stick-her-in-an-uncomfortable-dress or pet-her-head dangerous.

As for the the second arrival...she was more rugged and much less hyper than the first, and the genin's emerald eyes immediately moved to the sword (at least, she -thought- it may have been a sword; Ashuri had never seen such a large weapon, and wouldn't have been surprised if it broke into several smaller [normal sized] blades) "Fearsome" may have been a good word to describe her for most people, although for Ashuri, her mind's perception was incredibly distorted to the point where many things that should be "intimidating" to a genin unphased her...and the most odd things frightened her. Heights. Water. Overly-excitable people in blue (kicking the air may or may not be required)...

But more than her rough appearance, she was perceptive; her reaction is one that she would have expected from a Shaman or Guardian back the Temple earlier. She could have very well been; but regardless, she had managed to realize that Ashuri wasn't exactly what she appeared as.
"...She makes sense though...Uncle. Her reaction makes alot more sense to me than..." *Blink. Blink* She paused, taking a moment to recall all that the Kage guard had said so close to her. "...Mikana's. " She spoke from behind Kagemaru as he stepped forwards, or "Uncle", as she now made a mental note to call him. She was used to being avoided (almost as much as she was unused to, and confused by, being called "cute"); it was one reason why she preferred sulking about alleys and empty areas.

"...It makes sense that someone like me doesn't really fit in to a place as foolishly religious as Iwa..." Considering how she was now, it was more or less like someone with "666" seal or an inverted cross burn walking through a religious hick town in the middle of a witch trail. She was fortunate Kagemaru was the only one she encountered with the vision to see her. *Blink Blink* "...Oh. I forgot I promised not to call it that." She added, momentarily forgetting her earlier conversation with Kagemaru on mocking beliefs of others. "Sorry...uncle."

[MFT]

(I'm leaving out of town for the weekend until Monday/Tuesday. Hopefully I don't delay things!)

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Foolishly religious indeed love! Ha haahaa! Now wat have we have here? Koyoko still rallying up trouble I see. *Notices Kuroyuki!* ...And wat's this freaky lito thing here???"

So what was I walking into? Who knows and who cares? Certainly not I. Nope not really. As a shinobi I was well versed in assessing a situation but as a Ryujin, I was proud to know that I was well versed in making matters worst. Despite the blind man's warning, I called *Things* how I see them. The man with hair was traveling with a um... a um.. Doll??? Not sure what the hell it was. If she stood still I'd never have thought it alive. I walked up to it in order to get a better look but when that wasn't good enough, I attempted to pick it up. If it did not squirm or otherwise resist, I'd lift the living doll looking creature and stare for a bit to examine. Was it a puppet?

"...Yah know... It's kinda cute like a lito refurbished dolly all pale and stitched up like! Amazing... Is this lito doll with this old man? How does it work? I don't see any strings..."

[ooc: sry for the wait kids and for the short post :p]

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Time: 5:14M

They were like a plague. The longer Kagemaru and Kuroyuki were there, the more these girls multiplied. Each worse then the first. The first one was overly happy, the second looked like a villain from a slasher movie, and the third was morbidly rude. What was worse, was that Kage felt close to this girl to whom he'd just met mere hours ago. Perhaps he felt the way he felt due to being alone for so many years and she was the first one he'd connected to outside of finding Ginjirou in almost 5 years. He had literally been alone for years. That kind of loneliness would drive lesser men insane. However, Kagemaru wasn't a lesser man. Though there was a tiny bit of something not of himself urging his emotions. A little piece of insanity happened not too long ago and it was beginning to manifest itself. For now, there were still no signs that he could see with his eyes, but the influence was beginning to get into his head. What he would have normally done was pushed these women aside and ignored them as Kage and Yuki continued on. However, with the little bit of evil he had swimming inside of his genetics was pushing him otherwise.

He was already keeping the first crazy one from picking up Kuroyuki, but now the third woman was ignoring his peaceful method avoiding a situation and attempting to pick her up while also referring to an object as opposed to a person. This annoyed Kagemaru profusely as he was fond of the girl. What also ticked him off was that Yuki saw the logic in their words.

No, you're a person. Not a thing. And you will be treated as such. As the third and unintroduced female made an attempt at picking up Kuroyuki, Kage would move directly in front of her to halt her attempt. At this point the blindfold was all but useless as his temper was glaring enough to cause his glowing white eyes to shine easily through his blindfold.

You three are obviously bred from the same tainted ilk. so hopefully, collectively you three will understand these words as I speak them to you. S-l-o-w-l-y. He did't care to be rude at this point, the three of them obviously didn't share the same sense of tact that he was, at this point, willfully disregarding at the moment.

Her name is Kuroyuki. She is a person, she is not to be treated as an item, and if you don't leave us be, then each of you will be wondering how to learn how to weave seals with your toes. As he was closest to Kyoko, whom he did not know her name as she did not introduce herself, he would stare directly into the windows of her soul. White glowing light peered through the black ragged blindfold that hid his diamond colored eyes. Rage was hiding behind those eyes. He didn't know it yet, but the spark of evil was beginning to influence his decision making.

Because... yanno... I'll break all your hands. In case you didn't catch my meaning there... with you three being so slow an all... He was being obviously sarcastic and rude to them but honeslty he wasn't sure if they were actually smart enough to understand that he was insulting them so he wanted to be sure.

[Marked]

Ryujin Mikana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
|Badassary Logs

"Koyoko? Kyoko? Wait what? Mister no, they don't mean any harm I swear! Hey stop it guys!"

What just happened??? My sisters just showed up and some how everyone gets hostile. It couldn't be because of this cute lito girl. Everyone was saying odd things all of a sudden which was highly confusing. I failed to get a word in once the lito one agreed with Koyoko's reaction to her and found my reaction strange... What? Seriously? What was I missing? She looked absolutely adorable! I for one just stood in shock to what was transpiring. Yeah I said transpiring, been reading and boosting dat vocab ya dig. Any road, I see nothing wrong with this lito bundle of adorableness. None of them seem to be making the situation any better with all of their negativity... and infront of the child too.. The blind guy zipped in front of Koyoko and started sticking his chest out to her which was a horrible idea. I know big sis Koyoko to take on any fight and I'd doubt that she would go easy on this man because he was blind. I had to do something and quick before big sis decided to have fun and frighten the lito girl further. Before I could react big sis Kyoko showed up to make a bad situation chaotic. Boy did she have a knack for causing trouble. She defiantly knew how to get under peoples skin... I can contest to that personally. The blind uncle didn't seem to take to kindly to her disregarding his previous warnings but that was natural to not take to kindly to her hahaaa. He zipped in front of her and threatened to break everyone's hands??? Wait what? What did I do? I mean Kyoko needed a good beaten if there exist such a person to do it... but even more puzzling in all of this was the blind guy?

"Wait, is he blind or not?"

Like how in the world was he zipping about with no seeing cane or anything? Plus there was some freaky sify stuff going on with him. A weird glow was coming from his face and from behind his blind fold... What kind of freaky stuff was happening to him?

"OMG! His face is glowing! How freaky is that?!!!"

[mft][/col]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
[col]
f7f0ff48-4408-44e2-a55f-9056d47396a0_zpsd887c92f.jpg
|
f5b89e45-7133-4406-aec8-13862accd587_zps0852aed0.jpg

Mikana's cries were warranted. Here I was before two strangers seemingly starting trouble... defiantly not my M.O. but could I really turn my head seeing something like this? Her eyes told a dark story and though this man now blocked my sight of her, I could not forget those emerald eyes of sadness and despair. Maybe she was not some demon spawn or servant of the dark... Maybe I was to quick to judge. Standing around and sight seeing wasn't exactly a crime and though I found myself suspicious of her, she hadn't committed any crime that I have seen. If she was a monster, she defiantly wouldn't be the first to roam these streets freely. I guess I was wrong to react in the way I did. I wish it were that simple though. I wish my reaction to her was strictly from the outward appearance, from the fact that she had pale skin and strange stitching everywhere... but it wasn't. No, I see her not by what she appears, as a lito girl, but as something... not quite innocent. Her eyes were darker than the eyes I see everyday when I look in the mirror.

Ignoring the man's temper and bold actions toward me, I started to apologizes but that would have to wait... Kyoko showed with impeccable timing to cause more damage and skew our intentions there. "I wish not to rally trouble. I was startled when I noticed this... girl. She isn't a doll but his niece."

Despite my words the situation had only gotten worst. The lito girl was agreeing with my reaction, the man was scolding her for her ideals, and now he was offering to teach us how to weave hand seals with our toes. Too bad I already know how to do that. Misunderstanding, he explained that he'd break our hands thus rendering them useless and so our toes will be what remains as our primary source of jutsu... interesting.

"You will find that a Ryujin's hands are tough hands to break. It has come to my attention that your not blind at all and judging from responds to a situation like this... It's safe to say that you are a shinobi with a thirst for battle, that your not accustom to working on a team, maybe you don't play well with others... also, she is not your niece. Don't look so surprised. Why else would you have this girl stand by as you put her in danger with your brash actions and threats? Surely you knew that we were shinobi of this village and that a street brawl with us would yield ill results. If you want I could humor you further. Just answer at the same time, what's her mother's name. Interesting... We mean you no harm and in fact we must be on our way. If your lust for battle stirs further, meet us in the courts of Arcadia. We will be having a friendly bout all evening there. You are welcomed to join us if you so choose... oh and bring Kuroyuki. I know she isn't a stranger to battle... I can tell because... she is perfectly calm right now. Mikana, Kyoko, lets move."

[ooc: Wanted to gear our spare to a spare and not a street brawl as that would Icly lead to other crap lol. We can open another topic for our spare or whatevs. Not sure if you guys were actually trying to do a rp on sight seeing. I'll hold you guys up no longer but yeah let me know. Otherwise Topic Left unless stopped.]
[mft]​
[/col]

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
a5dba46f-66f5-4177-b4df-f53996c9e5c2_zpsb18e14df.jpg
|Break my hands oh wow, well we can't have that now can we? I started to smirk then a chuckle and immediately following was me choking back laughter. He could not be serious! Did he really believe he stood a chance against me or even my sisters? How hilarious! This man was giving me the giggles something serious but somehow I kept composer. With Koyoko coming to the same conclusion... that we shouldn't be wasting our time, ya know, being up standing citizens and all. I cracked my knuckles and my neck in front of the bold man before replying.

"Ha haahaa ok Goldilocks were out but nice to meet ya. We'll leave you to your flush toy yeah... haahaaha."

with that I took my leave as well assuming Mikana would be following behind. Still, I could not help but ponder a bit on what Koyoko stated earlier about this girl and this guy's relations. Sure it was quite clear that they were of no relations but I could not figure out why would they be lying about it. Was he some sick pedophile or what? Perhaps it was best not to dwell on it. Big village and all, I suppose that I'll never see them again... who knows.

[topic left][/col]

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Topic Left for Inactivity.

I'm considering this topic void cause ICLY Kage wouldn't just leave Kuroyuki and she's seemed to vanish too. So... to cover my IC basis, I'm gonna go with "Kagemaru and Kuroyuki set a later date at which time they will go do what she was asking him to do because they both had things to do currently"

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back