Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Of Flesh And Timber... And Evil (Plot)

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Just setting up plot for my characters. Let me know if I need approves to do this, or whatever else I may need.]

In a lush rain-forest found on one of the islands within Moon Country, two individuals make there way to what seems to be a clearing. A large tree of a unique texture rests within their view, while only a fourth of a kilometer away too, the shoreline can be seen. Of the two, the woman seems to be dressed in a white priestess top, black dress slacks and black heeled shoes.The male accompanying this woman wore black shoes, a brown suit that consisted of pants, vest, jacket, and a hat, with a white button up shirt laying underneath the vest. With each step they took, crunching and cracking can be heard. With the aid of a cane, the woman leads the man bearing little to no emotional expressions on her face.

Woman: "How long has it been since the since the attacks first began?"
Man: "Well,... reports date back as far as 12 months."
Woman: ".... I see."
Man: "How are you holding up?"
Woman: "...Fine."
Man: "And Ishii?"
Woman: "... Haven't seen him in a while, but when we last spoke, he was the fine... Why the personal interest Inspector? And why handle this yourself?"
Inspector: "Well... Inspector is more like a rank. I'm actually a Detective or a Detective Inspector to be exact so I go by Detective Yao or Inspector Yao. You can even call me Yao if you like but pleased don't use both titles Ms. Agimara."
Ms. Agimara: "I'll keep that mind.. Detective Yao."
Detective Yao: *Brushes a vine away* "Strictly personal huh? Understood... So, how close are we to the,.. well, site for lack of a better term?"
Ms. Agimara: *Stops walking and looks to left* "Preeeetty close."

Too be continued...

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back