Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

?????? ------> Ohkii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ai Kame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character Name: No Idea (trace my IP? I was a Snow Nuke, currently fighting in the Konoha Dome)
Old Village: Nuke
Old Character Class (if you have one): Can't Remember
Old BL/CA (if you have one): Quick Learner CA

Preferred New Username (check for availability first if you can): Ohkii

New Character Name: Ohkii Minu
New Village: Konoha
New Character Class: [can't till I get stats]
New BL/CA: - Benevolent

Reason that the new BL/CA matches your character: [in progress]
ANBU/Med-Nin/AIT/MIT?:
Academy Student

Quick Character Description:
Ohkii is about three-feet tall, with long blond curls. Her deep green eyes change color from time to time, amounge other oddities. Calm, she consideres herself a diplomat, a savaunt if you will of interpersonal conection. Not particularly skilled at anything, she exells at whatever she applies herself to.
Character History:
[soon]

Death thread: None, NC hacked
Profile thread: No idea
Training thread: No idea
Dojo thread: No idea

Usergroups:
[Konoha]

Current Stats (state respective stat cap):
I can't remember my old stats, I'll need help here. Also, I was in a battle thread under prizoner of Konoha Anbu, if I won, I was to become Konoha Anbu in exchange for a new identity. The battle got cut off when NC was hacked. :/[/color]

Jutsu Swaps:
I would like to swap all my ranks for stats, and sell the jutsu's. The same for my abilities please.

What is Limbo Training?
Do I get those 15 weeks free training? :)

Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OwO... For the record, font sizes here are based on percentages. Like, this is size=85, which is 85% of the normal size. 10% is kinda hard to read...

Moving on, please post in [this forum] using [this format] so that admin can grab your old information. Then we can proceed with your OCR. Thank you~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back