Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Oikiri...?

Ronin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
“I’M SO BORED!!!” Mirio stood at the rooftop of a random building just yelling those words to no one in particular. He slumps down on the rooftop and lets out a huge sigh. “This is what you get for not having any friends, Mirio. You spent all that time training to be accepted into the academy and now that you’re in, you’re socially awkward and the classes are SOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOORING! Like seriously, what kind of noobtastic ninja do you have to be to not know how to walk on water.” Mirio picked himself up and jumped off the rooftop and onto the ground below. As he started to walk around, he put his hands behind his head, using them as a head rest of sorts. Looking around at all the people, he saw an old lady struggling to carry her things. He quickly ran up to her and said “Excuse me, would you like some help with your things? I got nothing to do and I wouldn’t mind the exercise” Mirio smiled after he finished talking. The old lady expressed her gratitude and handed her things over to Mirio. He walked her all the way home and even helped her put her things away.

Coming out of the house, the boy was hit with another wave of boredom almost instantly. “Arrrgh” he screamed in frustration as he grabbed his hair with his hands, pulling it. Taking a deep breath the boy composed himself and began to walk again, this time with his hands in his pockets. After a while a certain scent caught his nose. It was the most mouthwatering scent he’d ever experienced. It was like if heaven itself had decided to spray its most benevolent fragrance onto the land of mere mortals. Mirio began to run as fast as he could towards the scent, knocking over some things along the way, the boy did not stop until he was in front of a building. This was where the heavenly scent was coming from. He took a moment to inspect the building. “Oikiri...?” The boy stood there just looking at the sign instead of going in for some reason until one of the customers came outside. The door flew open, blowing a gust of that heavenly smell directly at Mirio. And with that, the boy practically teleported inside with how fast his body moved. Taking a seat at a table, the boy waited for a waiter to come and ask him what he wanted to order.

[MFT]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka's face was practically watering as the dangos were placed on the table. "Thank you Ojisan!" She yelled at the kitchen immediately digging in, taking one of the sticks and munching on it happily. The Sennin could be seen as being simply an immature child with her manners and appearance, although her companion, Rayne who was sitting next to her and looked exactly like Asuka, had a more stern look on her face. Rayne was probably the more "mature" of the pair. "If you eat like that." She commented with a sigh "You'll start chocking again."

Asuka gave her companion a stern look "A ald evr ok" (Translated to "I would never choke") which followed by her immediately starting to choke because no one should eat and talk at the same time. Rayne simply gave her a glance for a few moments, enjoying the moment. Silently telling her companion "I told you so." before pushing over the tea cup which Asuka gulped and sighed in relief. "Did you really have to take that long? Words are better spoken out loud." She said

"Not my problem, you're an idiot who doesn't learn." Rayne shrugged

"I am your problem though!" Asuka yelled out in frustration "You've tole me countless times 'Oh Asuka, your problems are my problems'" She mocked in a Childish manner "'I'm your babysiter' and the best one 'You should grow up'" Asuka pointed at Rayne triumphantly "Well you can suck it! Because we are one and the same."

"Yet people can still tell us apart even though we look exactly the same. Why would that be?"

"Because you're a Mrs. Gloom Gloom, on the other hand... I'm childish and fun." Asuka giggled eating another one of her Dangos. "That's why people like me."

Rayne took a sip from her tea "Children like you, adults think you're a nuisance."

"Just because people can't take a few pranks it's not my problem." That's where the conversation ended since Rayne knew the stubborn brat wouldn't give in.

Ronin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Mirio sat at the table, looking at the menu, wondering what he should get. It seemed like there were no wrong answers and he could definitely just get everything on the menu as his stomach was literally a bottomless pit. The boy pondered for a second before reaching for his wallet. He was an academy student, so his wallet couldn’t handle everything on the menu like his stomach could. Putting away his wallet, the boy took another look at the menu trying to decide how he could narrow down his options so there wouldn’t be so many. Then he had an idea. He could just ask one of the waiters. Putting the menu down, the boy looked around to see if he could spot a waiter. He noticed two girls sitting at a table. Twins maybe? Anyway, they seemed like they were having an interesting exchange.

Then, out of the corner of his eye, Mirio noticed one of the other costumers was about to fall near the girls. In an instant, the boy rushed over to stop the costumer from falling, but, in doing so, he lost his footing and fell right on top of Asuka and Rayne’s table, knocking it and everything on it over. The boy sat up, covered in dango sticks and with the bowl on his head. Lifting up the bowl a bit to see, the first thing he saw was Rayne. “Hey, don’t worry, I’m a sweet guy”, the boy said with a smile.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka was simply enjoying her food, talking to her companion as if nothing mattered in the world, that us until some... idiot tumbled over to the table. Knocking the contents unto his head. At first there was nothing, silence as the curious customers looked this way. Asuka layed there motionless till Rayne spoke.

"You idiot!" Rayne screamed launching herself at Asuka, who at the moment was inches away from punching the small boy. Thankfully Rayne came in time to stop her, but Asuka was still trying to get at the boy.

"Just let me at him! I'll even settle for taking his arms!" Asuka screamed out as Rayne held her back.

"No you idiot, his one of your students!"

"His a murderer that needs to be punished!"

"For the love of." Rayne sighed yelling over at the kitchen. "Ojisan! We got a 2319! I repeat a 2319!"

The old man behind the counter gasped in surprise, his eyes going wide open. "A 2319.... shit." He then turned to his kitchen. "We got a 2319! This is not a drill, get me a double dango portion and some of the tea ASAP, otherwise you won't have a job tomorrow!"

People in the kitchen started to scramble to get the order sorted. They knew what happened the last time... someone thought it would be a good idea to steal the girls dangos.... half the restaurant was dust when finally Rayne was able to subdue Asuka. Everyone knew she wouldn't be able to hold her for long.

"Fine! Just an arm!" Asuka yelled out throwing a kunai which Rayne was able to move her hand so it missed her target and sank at the wall on their right. F

"Move!" Rayne spoke, moving the kid to the other side of the table to try and cover him. Few minutes later a double dango portion and a tea pot were placed at the table. Asuka immediately calmed down and smiled widely at her food. "Thank you Ojisan!" Everyone sighed in relief. Rayne then looked at the boy.

"Sorry, not much pisses off Asuka, yet dangos are one of those things. Hope this didn't hinder your experience."

"Oh! And thank you for helping that man not topple over! That was very nice of you.! So, name's Asuka! The happiest person in Leaf!"

Ronin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Mirio sat there, looking at Rayne waiting for a laugh or any response of any kind. The girl didn’t say anything, just looking past Mirio. Mirio turned to see Asuka, who was just sitting there, frozen for a second. Hearing the words “You idiot!” From behind him, Mirio turns to look at Rayne as she jumps at Asuka who at this point looked like she wanted to kill Mirio. The boy sat there, shocked, as Rayne yelled for the code 2319. He watched as the workers scrambled to get the little demon to calm down. He snapped to reality as he saw a Kunai coming at him from the corner of his eye. Luckily, Rayne was able to deter the Kunai by smacking asuka’s hand. Mirio got under the table when Rayne screamed at him to move.

For a while there was commotion, but then there was complete silence. The boy decided to poke his head out from under the table to see the same girl who wanted to kill him just a few seconds prior, all happy and eating some dangos. Not only that, she was thanking Mirio for helping the other person not fall even though it’s what eventually led to her loss of dangos. Looking at the other girl that looked just like her, she seemed just over the whole thing.

Mirio took a moment to look around. It seemed like things had calmed down and everything was okay now. The boy sat on the on the chair nearest to him, the dango bowl still on his head. ”So. Wonderful weather we’re having?”

[MFT: 265]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka tilted her head in confusion, after everything that had happened that was what his question? She truly didn't understand this generation for that matter. If it was her, she would've freaked out and even stop the crazy girl from doing anything stupid yet he had almost no reaction at all. That was incredibly sneaky, which meant high brain power or the guy was clearly an idiot... which would surprise her even more,

Rayne on the other hand simply snickered. Man, Leaf certainly had it's fair share of crazy people. She just kept being surprised by some of the stuff the shinobi, or shinobi to be kept doing. Which is why she had to speak. "Take that bowl off of your head." She laughed shaking her head. "Otherwise you won't be able to figure out what day it is let alone the weather."

Asuka wasn't that bothered by the bowl helmet. "So! Tell me about yourself."

Ronin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Mirio just sat there, smiling, until Rayne spoke. ”Oh, uh... I would take the bowl off my head, but it’s been there a while and I feel like if I take it off now, my head would get cold. Also, I never know what day it is, bowl helmet or not, I’m just being honest.” Mirio laughed after he said that, but he wasn’t joking, what day it was wasn’t information he made himself privy to.

He looked over at Asuka when she spoke. “Well, my name is Uchiha Mirio and like most Uchiha, I have a pretty hardcore origin story, but, unlike most Uchiha, I don’t use it as an excuse to be a jerk. My mother was murdered when I was 5 years old and my dad may and or may not have something to do with it, I don’t know because I haven’t spoken to him since that because he kind of sort of went missing. I’m an academy student, recently accepted, but I’m also kind of a prodigy. Genjutsu seems to come really easy to me as well as Lighting and Earth Jutsu. I obviously have my Sharingan unlocked due to my hardcore origin story I mentioned earlier. Uh, my favorite color is green, but I look better in red so I’ll typically wear that. I’m known for rambling, that’s why you see me rambling as we speak. You think this is bad? You should spend a day in my head, it’s like I’m always thinking about something nonstop. Oh and uh I’m sorry for accidentally knocking your food on my head. I’m gonna shut up now and let you talk because I feel like I have been talking a lot more than I should have been.”

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka snickered at his comment about the bowl, it seemed as though this guy was indeed more like her than she would like to admit. Rayne on the other hand wasn't assumed, either he was the most idiotic person in the village or he was a mastermind pretending to be an idiot. She would keep a close eye on him, a threat.

Listening to him speak, it was interesting to say the least. His whole background told in a few minutes, to a total stranger. Again, Asuka was intrigued at the student. He certainly seemed avid and open to people. She liked that, with a giggle she waved his worries away. Taking a bite from her dango stick she spoke. "An Uchiha." She smiled "Hardcore is quite the way to describe something that most people would find tragic yet I do have to ask... "unlike most Uchiha"? Now that's a bold statement, have you met Leaf's Uchiha Clan by any chance. I'm simply intrigued since I don't know much about them." Wordplay, one of Asuka's favorite pastimes. Never tell a lie but hide the truth at the same time. She didn't know much about the clan since she ususally avoided them and only really spoke with the Hokage and Sensei.

Ronin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Mirio pondered for a moment. He never really met another Uchiha besides his parents. ”Nah I haven’t really met any of them. I mean, I’ve seen them around, but the all seem unapproachable. Am I being prejudice? Sure, but it’s whatever. I’ll update my opinion when I meet one. There’s probably loads of them in the academy.”

Looking around the restaurant, a question popped up in Mirio’s head. ”What about you? People around here seem to know not to mess with you and now that I think about it, you do look kinda familiar...” Mirio took a closer look at Asuka, trying to figure out if he’s seen her before.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka smiled at the Mirio without answering. She didn't need to since Rayne was the one who took over, she looked at Mirio and rested her head on her hand on the table. "So you're a judgmental prick." Rayne harshly said "It's surprising that people still got labels for others without knowing the full context."

Asuka listened to his question, so he was starting to catch on. Or at the very least have a hunch about it, would she try to push her luck? Or play it safe. She was having too much fun. Giggling she shook her head "I'm a regular with a bit of a... protectiveness over the divine food that is dango sticks." Asuka proclaimed with a raised fist "People say I got a familiar face, most say that they get dejavu but it's just cause Rayne walks in front of me."

Ronin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Mirio looked a Rayne with a puzzled look. ”I didn’t mean to offend you, I apologize. Everyone has pre judgements about everyone else. It’s just the way the being a person works. I have a preconceived notion that most Uchiha are unapproachable, sure, but I don’t let that effect how I treat anyone who might be from the Uchiha clan. Hence why I said I would update my opinion if I ever met one.”

Looking back at Asuka, Mirio spoke again. ”No no, that’s not it. I feel like I’ve seen you somewhere before. I mean maybe you have one of those faces, but I don’t know.... I’ve never been to a dango sticks rally or anything like that, so definitely not from anything like that...“ Mirio looks are Rayne when Asuka mentions her and then looks back at Asuka. “Speaking of which, are you guys twins?” the boy asked, look back and forth between them.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka shook her head. "You didnt't offend anyone, Rayne jusy likes to be a bad mouth, apparently it scares people making potential threats minimal." Rayne simply smiled at Mirio, not really accepting or denying the statement. On the other hand, she didn't finish. "You said that, yet what uf the first Uchiha you meet is unnaprochable. Yet, it isn't how they usually are it's simply a case of having a bad day. That would still confirm your judgement, making you a judgemental prick." She counter argued, man this was indeed fun.

Asuka looked at Rayne and giggled. She would answer the same way she has always answered that question. "She's me and I am her. We are one and the same." Asuka spoke giggling, taking a sip from her tea.

Ronin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Mirio nodded at Asuka when she spoke about Rayne and then looked back at Rayne when she spoke. ”Well first impressions are key. You probably think I’m an idiot because I dropped a bunch of tasty treats on my head and am still currently wearing the bowl on my head as we speak. But I’m not an idiot at all. You probably think I’m super open because I told you my hardcore origin story, but you can’t really know that because you don’t know whether or not I’m telling the truth about anything that I have said and even if you knew for sure that I was telling the truth, how would you know wether or not I treat that information as sensitive information? You don’t. Because you don’t know me and I don’t know you. It’s just a matter of what you believe about me and that doesn’t have to be rooted in fact.”

Mirio looked back at Asuka. ”I see, so you made her in a lab? Or did she make you? Which one of you is the original?” the boy asked, again looking back and forth between them.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rayne leaned back on her take taking a sip from her tea. So he not only acted like one but had a feisty personality. This just became even more interesting. It seemed as though there were points of entry, Rayne looked at Asuka who simply smiled back. Man this girl was an idiot yet she couldn't deny the opportunity. "There goes your judgmental personality again, just because I have a dirty mouth doesn't mean I consider you an idiot." Rayne smirked "It's funny seeing you acting all smart and shit, giving pointless scenarios. I don't believe anything, just pointing to the fact that you are a judgmental prick." Rayne just smiled through her small monologue, she was curious. Asuka on the other hand giggled and took a sip from her tea.

The question directed had been asked before so she already knew the answer. "Both and none." She simply said, in all honesty she was having more fun listening to the other conversation going on.

Ronin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Mirio smiles at Rayne. ”But who knows? Maybe I am an idiot. Maybe I have trouble pronouncing big words that start with the letter P. Like prepo- p- pesterus-.... it’s dumb. I might be acting smart or I might just be smart. And “facts” are just subjective. Just because you think something, doesn’t mean it’s true. And I’m not disagreeing with the notion that I’m a judgmental prick, but I’m not necessarily agreeing with it either.” looking back at Asuka the boy simply squinted at her. ”I think you’re the original. But I don’t know, I might just be a judgmental prick.” The boy said with a smile, glancing over at Rayne and giving her a wink.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The sunlight was already up and it seemed that the day was already starting, but Takeshi had just got back, and was here to enjoy a day of not doing Kage things, who was he kidding though he probably would never have that luxury. Rolling out of bed, he yawned and stretched before standing up from his usual place and glancing towards Yuki he smiled running his hand across her skin for a few seconds before standing up.

Walking over to the wardrobe he grabbed the usual and well known robes that most Shinobi of Leaf wore, allowing himself to carefully dress making sure the outfit was pristine as alway. It was his duty to show what was expected of anyone that was inside of his village, and always he wanted to show the level that he expected the Shinobi of this village to look like. Checking the mirror once more he turned around to Yuki giving her a smile.

“I think it’s time that we grab some food and see how the world has changed since we have been gone. I will go early and grab us a table just meet me when you are up and ready, it's good to be home after all this time away.”

With that Takeshi walked out of the room, sliding the door shut behind him and started to make his way out of the Uchiha compound. As he walked in the courtyard he glanced over to the tree, a staple to his family as a smile crossed over his lips at the sight of the cherry blossoms slowly coming back. It was good to see it blooming once more, the joy and wonder that this tree brought was truly something he had come to appreciate.

“Once more it seems like it will be a lovely day, I have to admit I am looking forward to getting some food with Yuki. It has been a while.”

As he left the Clan houses, he walked down the busy streets, noting about the hustle and bustle of the everyday life of the village, it seemed that people were still out and about enjoying the daily tasks that came before them, he had to admit that the air did have a certain happiness and peaceful attitude to it, not something that he was going to deny or change after all it had been quite a while since they had seen any issues or drama happening inside of the village, a trait that he wanted to maintain.

Turning into the well known streets of the village he spotted the signature maple trees that lined the street and made the all to familiar site of this well developed area of the village, walking down the streets he admired the buildings though none higher than the typical four stories it seemed that the maple trees in the area where growing well and still progressing further. That was the point of Leaf; it would always expand and continue to strive to develop itself. That was the will of fire, and whether or not citizens knew it or not they had it just as much as the Shinobi from the Leaf had it inside of them.

Looking at one of the signs in the middle of the pavement it just read Oikiri, that seemed like a good enough place to eat and somewhere not too far from the Clan houses. It was ideal actually to keep close enough to the Hokage Mansion, the Clan House and the Hospital all in the same area, this would be where they would have their food and would enjoy some time together out of the hustle and bustle of the others around. After all, once you stop to say high for the sixty seventh time in one day, bringing his hand up to the door he slid it open gently and glanced around. Giving a small nod to the lady that approached him on the spot. Turning his head around he noticed a familiar figure sitting at one of the tables. He sighed slightly inside to himself, it seemed that he would be seeing her so soon after the office talk.

“I'll grab the table next to Asuka if you don’t mind, I do hope she has been behaving herself?”

The question was aimed at the waitress, for a few minutes there seemed like a delayed pause, a mental note that the Hokage would make. As he was taken to the seat, he ordered himself a bottle of Sake, and two cups one for when Yuki turned up, opening the menu he began to check the items over to see if much had changed before turning to Asuka.

“It's nice to see you here Asuka, hope you are enjoying your time off, reminds me did you get that report to my desk? Also who is your friend here?”

[Topic Entered]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki felt
New Yuki Profile.png
the warm touch of her lover's skin on hers as she lay wrapped in the bedsheets, she had been awake for a few hours now but had rejected the notion of getting out of bed, she was warm and safe in Takeshi's arms and she didn't want that to end. Wearily she opened her eyes as he spoke, taking his hand and holding it weakly.
"Or you know you can just come back to bed and we could not get food?" Her protests fell on deaf ears as Takeshi smiled at her leaving her side and getting dressed. She sat up in the bed, the bedsheets still wrapped around her form and watched him as he looked at her through the mirror, after everything that the two of them had been through it was moments like this that made it all worth it. "But your right, we should go out and see the Village after all we were gone for a while who knows what might have changed," Yuki admitted defeat and got out of the bed.

Once he had left the room she got to her feet and walked to the wardrobe sliding open the door, she studied the selection to find something suitable, it has been a long time since she hadn't worn her ANBU gear so the change was a welcome one. The female looked at herself in the mirror studying her features carefully, she was starting to look like herself again, which was a welcome relief smiling she tied some of her crimson hair up and decided that he was ready to face the world. Her feet carried her through the halls of the Uchiha Clan Mansion, this place had been her home for so long lately she had even found herself hating this place less. Through the halls of the mansion, she walked into the main courtyard, it was summer so the air was hot and humid, it felt heavy and it seemed to stick to the female.

Out of the main Clan House complex, Yuki found herself in Maple Town, the main shopping and entertainment district of Leaf, on both sides of the streets were lined with shops, small vendors or restaurants the smells that permeated on the air assault the female's senses filling her with that safe warm feeling of home. She walked down the alleyways until she saw Takeshi sitting in a restaurant, on the table next to him she also saw Asuka, this was going to be more interesting than she first imagined.
"Sorry to keep you waiting, Takeshi," She took a seat at the table and poured her and Takeshi a cup of Sake "And hello Asuka, it has been too long, how are you doing? I was hoping to see you when we got back from Cloud but you must have not been on duty" She saw someone else with her, a boy she had not seen before, "Who's your friend?"

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rayne smiled at the boy. Now she had just confirmed her suspicion, this student was indeed smart to say the least. He had the general idea of being a student down. His knowledge of being a shinobi was next to nothing but he was aware of that and willing to change in case she needed to. This was probably one of few instances where she was actually intrigued by someone of his caliber.

"Facts aren't subjective. Two plus two will equal 4 here and anywhere because that's a fact. There's no need to got that far but even then. I do have to say. Your way of avoiding an answer while still staying on topic is very interesting. You may as well be judgmental prick but you just basically proved that you are no idiot which is very interesting."

Asuka nodded at the motion and simply smiled. "Who knows, maybe you'll need to get me drunk to find out." She giggled with a bright smile on her face.

Both of the girls liked testing their students, engaging with them, finding out more about them... even mocking their believes because until you actively fight them do they show you whether their believes are true or not.

They're thoughts were broken once a new figure stepped in, of course it couldn't have been anyone since she didn't everyone in the village although both of the girls gasped as soon as he stepped in. "Takeshi-sama!" Asuka smiled brightly waving at him. It was nice to see the Hokage outside of his office once in a while, in the end it they were both trying to do what was best for the village.

Rayne simply waved at him. "I did, the idiot forgot to leave it at your desk so I brought it over." Asuka simply gave a small pout. "I was excited about the lunch date we were having.

Asuka then looked at Mirio. "That's Uchiha Mirio sir. A student of the academy." Then Asuka turned to Mirio. "Mirio, this is Uchiha Takeshi 4th Hokage of Konohagakure." For some reason she always liked saying Takeshi's full title, made him sound as impressive as he usually is. Better not to be underestimated.

What she didn't expect was who walked through the door afterwards, she hadn't seen her in a while and had only exchanged a few words when she left for cloud, jumping from her seat she went over and gave her mentor a big hug. "Senseeeiii! I missed you!" She spoke sitting back down "I've been doing fine, bit busy trying to get the new academy school year going. I did hear you were back, would've gone to greet you buuutttt..."

"Kept her from going anywhere till she finished the paperwork." Rayne took a sip from her tea. "Apologies for that."

"This is Uchiha Mirio, one of the students in the academy." Asuka smiled "Mirio, this is Haku Yuki, the Hokage's wife, a terrifying Shinobi and my sensei!"

Ronin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Mirio laughed at Rayne’s answer. He was having fun too, but before he could rebuttal yet again, two new people walked in. They also looked familiar... As soon as Asuka jumped to greet the red haired shinobi who was apparently terrifying, everything started to click with Mirio. The fourth Hokage... his wife and also Asuka’s master... the fact that everyone in the restaurant scattered to calm her down when she got mad... her stubborn, but entertaining doppelgänger... of course, it all made sense now. ”It’s nice to meet you both. If all the the things that could have happened today, this was a pre... pres... a pra..partica... it was a really good one is what I’m trying to say.”, Mirio said to Takeshi and Yuki.

Looking back at Asuka, Mirio smiles. “So I’m assuming you’re some type of big deal, am I right?”

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Taking their seats he waited for the hostess to come over as he listened to the conversation going. Though it seemed that this Asuka that he had come back to was taking her responsibilities pretty seriously, after all he wasn’t about to scold her for the fact that she had been working instead of visiting. Maybe this was a new page in the book so to speak, but something in the Hokage doubted it as much as he didn’t want to. Looking at the Uchiha that sat before him he glanced at the boy up and down, before glancing off as he grabbed the attention of the waitress who started to make her way to them.

“Well at least you have been doing something during your time as Hokage, I would hate to have to see a need to get a new Sennin on returning to the village. That much is true, however this still leaves a question that is raised if your report seems to be missing a few things, but that will come in a discussion later. For now let's just enjoy some food shall we?”

He would have to answer to the new person at the tablet, but first the waitress after all there was no need to allow her to needlessly hang around when he had brought her to the tablet in the first placed, checking once back at the menu and speaking with Yuki he would allow the two of them to order drinks and food before letting her go bringing the conversation back to the two the small table that was currently chatting away.

“Pleasure to meet new and upcoming students in the Academy, and yes the introduction was correct though as well as the 4th Hokage, I am also the Clan head of the Uchiha Clan inside of Konohagakure. So tell me Uchiha Mirio how are you finding the Academy and your studies so far?”

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back