Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Old ANBU Requests

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Request Thread

If it can take the place of my ANBU class, then I would. Maybe the mission is also like tutoring for me or something? Pretty please?

Fuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths

I wouldn't mind. Wouldn't be the first mission Fuu ran with a trainee. Maybe he is destined to train...
All according to plan.

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Ok, I'll whip something up for the two of you. Itsuki, sure you can do that, why not? Fuu can give some good tips i'm sure!

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Sorry for the delay, to be honest my creativity level with NC has been low as of late but it's time to turn that around! I promise I'll post promptly once your mission has started. Currently gaining pre-approval here. Will PM you as soon as it's up. Also going to toss my iNPC on the team so it's not just 2 man.

Homura Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Requesting: ANBU Mission
Desired Rank: B or C
Possible Mission Type: Something that is intermediate for an AiT, a mission that serves as a teaching tool just as much as a assignment.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Requesting: ANBU Class
Possible Subject: Wouldn't mind something with detecting people in stealth, but I'm up for anything at this point.

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Requesting ANBU Sennin approval for this ANBU mission for Kurogane Shin:

B-Rank Solo ANBU Mission: No Tolerance for Traitors
A Chuunin left on a mission, but never returned. Word is he was successful, so it is suspicious that he is still away. Shin must retrieve the shinobi, or kill him if he refuses to return, if Shin can even find him. It seems rather straightforward, so a trainee should be able to handle it, right?

PCs/NPCs involved: No official NPCs planned to appear currently

Risk: B-mod will be called. Possible death.

(if you need specifics, pm me)

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Nigiri Shimete said:
  • Desired mission rank: D-Rank (solo-modded)
  • Modded Combat: No
  • A rough description of your objective--or are you up for anything?: A couple of days ago a mednin was sent to collect herbs form a cave located at Monumentum Deo. The mednin has yet to return and thus Shimete was sent the find him.

Would this work as an ANBU mission? Or would this have to be under her Genin guise?

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back