Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Old lost character - Hidden Leaf

Ryuu Kaosu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryuu Kaosu
Returning after over a decade away

Old Character name Ryuu Kaosu

Old Character Village Hidden Leaf

Old Profile Topic Title Ryuu Kaosu Profile

Old Training Topic Title Lost due to hack

Old Dojo Topic Title Lost due to Hack

Any Relevant information that can aid us in finding your information Lost due to hack

New Character Name Ryuu Kaosu

New Village Hidden Leaf

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Once the Admin team has finished your request, we will move it to the correct village OCR Area.

- Kind regards Leaf Council Owly
(I am just posting here so you know we, as the council, have seen you.)

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
I was informed by an admin that you have been moved with the topic. So unfortunately they haven't been able to find any information about your past character. This means the following for you;

You gain 2100 ASP and 75,000 yen. You can use those 2100 ASP as you see fit, distributing them to your stats, and jutsu masteries, or retaining them as ASP.
The Yen will be paid out directly, all we need from you is the following.

Code:
[b]New Character Name[/b]:  [i]This is your character's name IC.  Must follow current naming rules.  Family name first, given name afterward[/i]
[b]Preferred Username[/b]:  [i]Should resemble your Character's IC name[/i]
[b]New BL/CA[/b]:  [i]Find the [url=http://www.ninpocho.com/viewforum.php?f=130]Bloodline[/url] or [url=http://www.ninpocho.com/viewforum.php?f=131]Core Ability[/url] that suits your character.[/i] 200WC minimum
[b]Custom Class[/b]:  [i][url=http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=43333#p43333]Click Here[/url] to create your new Custom Class.  [/i]
[quote="Custom Class"][code][u]Class Name[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (mod1+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (mod2+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Class bonus features
[i]High:[/i] High Stat(s)
[i]Average:[/i] Average Stats
[i]Low:[/i] Low Stat(s)[/quote]
[b]Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin[/b]:  [i]Please select your branch.  The Branch Sennin/Council will approve you for the branch selected[/i]
[b]IC Rank[/b]:  [i]Now please select your IC rank within that branch.  Cannot choose Sennin.  Some ranks (Chief/Captain) may be considered special ranks in some villages.[/i]

[b]Character Age[/b]:  [i]Nothing below academy age.  Nothing too old.  Use better judgment when selecting your character age[/i]
[b]Gender:[/b] [i]Does not have to match sex[/i]
[b]Sex:[/b] Male or Female only.
[b]Character's Physical Description[/b]:  [i]Describe their general appearance.  A picture (no larger than 300x300) is also acceptable along side a written description.[/i] 100WC minimum
[b]Character's Mental Description[/b]:  [i]Describe your character's mental and emotional states.  [/i] 100WC minimum
[b]Multiple Personality Application[/b]:  [i]If applicable.  If your character has multiple personalities, please state the nature of each personality[/i]
[b]Character History[/b]:  [i]Along with a brief history, you HAVE to state whether or not your character is associated with any other PC here, and that PC has to post to your OCR with his/her approval. Also be sure to notate your CA/BL here, how it has related to your character and how it has been a strong attribute in your character’s life. In addition, if you have applied for the ANBU or Med branches, be sure to include your experiences and skills here.[/i] 100WC minimum
[b]Clan Request[/b]:  [i]If applying for a clan in the village you are joining, you will need to state which clan and await acceptance by the Clan Leader[/i]

[b]New Stats[/b]:  [i]The new stats for your character.  However, keep in mind the minimums you are required to have in each stat.[/i]
[quote="Stat Minimums"]
E rank - 20 minimum in each stat
D rank - 40 minimum in each stat
C rank - 70 minimum in each stat
B rank - 120 minimum in each stat
A rank - 210 minimum in each stat
S rank - 240  minimum in each stat[/quote]
[b]New OOC Rank[/b]:  [i]Keep your new stats in mind when posting your new OOC Rank[/i]

I simply snipped ut parts from the OCR chart that you won't be using, if you wish to use it fully. Please feel free to do so.

- Owls flying out

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back