Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Requesting Exit Oldisms

This thread is marked as containing someone requesting/being allowed to exit the village.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Bags packed, scrolls neatly tucked away and his mask firmly secured over his face, Musashi was ready for a very much needed vacation. There was little doubt in his mind that he'd earned it and if anybody said anything other than that then they were severely mistaken. Not wanting to draw a lot of fanfare, he'd alerted Miro to his upcoming request and was expecting to be gone for just long enough to actually be missed, nothing more than that, but of course there was little that he could do to foretell the future that might befall him considering the sort of people that he might come across in his travels. At least when it came to this particular journey, Maru wasn't on the menu and with all that could be said on that subject, there was truly nothing more to be said. His passport ready and his available leave time, more than sufficient, he waited his turn like everyone else and stood in line waiting for his travel to be documented.

OOC: Requesting exit.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

09751a30a858cf75fde877766cb18de5bd149d22_hq.jpg
I stood there, waiting for something to really happen. I haven't really heard word of my daughter, but sheesh, what with everything that has happened, I have to really wonder about how my daughter is doing.

My thoughts were interrupted when someone came into my peripherals. As I had reviewed other people's passports to let them through, my eyes had set on Umashi. A previous Hokage, someone that held the fact that I'm here, as I held the fact he was here too. The last time we went together, he was taken by people who wanted to topple the shogun government. I was unable to help him back then, but I sure do hope that he isn't going to put himself into another situation in which he can't get any help.

As much as I want to play catch up, duty comes first. "Request passport and reason for leaving."

I held my hand out as I waited for Umashi to give me his passport, a slight smile on my face that he is okay and alive from when I last saw him.

(Npc Ziren entered)
(Request passport)

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding with a smile, Musashi handed over his passport and simply kept to the facts. "Here ya go, and I'm just catching some rest and relaxation a bit down south. You know what they say about all work and no play, right?" It wasn't anything overly glamourous, but it was just enough for Musashi to feel like he'd actually be able to clear his mind before getting back to the pressing matters of Kumo, namely, keeping would be runners in line. An old acquaintance of Ziren's, Musashi knew that Ziren knew that Musashi knew that he knew who he was. No doubt the kitsune friend of his probably thought that Musashi was on some top secret mission for for a fact, the request was as simple as it appeared. A vacation for old bones.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
I looked through his passport as I listened to him. "Well, I guess you are right, relaxation is good for the body, though I'm still getting used to that idea. My own daughter forbade me from going out on any dangerous missions ever again."I laughed a little bit at the irony of things, then gave Umashi back his passport. "Seems as if everything's in order. Have a fun and safe trip my friend. Come back to us in one piece, okay?"
And with that, I waved for the dors to the Gates be opened and to let Umashi through.

(Exit granted)
(Topic left)

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Agreeing with a curt nod, Musashi smiled behind his mask. "I'll certainly do my best but uhh, tell your daughter to lay off a bit, haha!" Not wanting to keep Ziren too long, Musashi would adjust the straps on his gear and then head off quickly so as to descend the mountain before a strong storm made the passage difficult to traverse. With any hope, he would indeed make it back home in one piece.

OOC: Topic left unless stopped.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back