Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

On the way to Kumoland! [Requesting Exit]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
By the time that Umashi got to the gates it was practically mid-day. Dressed in earthy colored and quite comfortable traveling robes, Umashi didn't want to take any chances with being cold in the northern country. There were supposed to be others with him but they hadn't made it yet so he waited for them to assemble and with the time he had left he took out a book and began to read it. Of all the things that he traveled with, not having a book was grounds for not starting on the journey in the first place.

Outside of his robes were a backpack that held tightly to his body. Inside the backpack were all the normal things that one might expect, assorted medical supplies, a bingo book detailing both Iwa and Konoha missing shinobi, a frying pan and a cutlery seat. A typical medical shinobi set, but of the contents, Umashi was least concerned about the Bingo Book, the village council just mandated that he keep one on him at all times. Personally Umashi had a thing about caging birds but it was less of a hassle to just accept the updated record book and stuff it as far down in the backpack as he could. Turning a page in the book he hummed to himself and continued to wait at the gates for the rest of the party.

OOC: Waiting around until 12pm Wednesday EST.

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A second member of the gathering companions was soon approaching their meeting point at the village’s entrance. Kaji of the Okada name arrived, proceeded by the sound of hooves trotting along the beaten path. The honorable Hokage would make for good a good comrade on the open roads, or so Kaji figured as he came upon the site of Umashi. “Whoa girl" the sound of Kaji's voice proceeded him as he tugged his reigns, and brought the steed to a halt. "Aye, there you are Hokage-sama,” Kaji greeting Umashi evenly, albeit professionally from his position, mounted atop his tall Sunan mare; Kukki. Kaji’s steed was a chocolate-hued, his closest companion, and a warhorse unlike any other.

Kaji then dismounted from the steed by climbing of the stirrups and offered a slight bowing motion once he stood on two feet. An earth-toned cloak swept across him, yet remained pinned to him by a pewter pendant; his authoritative emblem of the Hidden Leaf. Beneath the cloak showed a modest wardrobe of armored garments in assorted earth tones, equipment attached in hanging packs, and leather straps that supported his scabbard and famed blade, Eelspine. “I am Okada Kaji” he introduced himself evenly. “I have been in awe of your work since the Basilisk Beasts struck the Stone… And it is an honor to be joining you for this passage to the Hidden Cloud. With any luck, spring may thaw the mountains enough to make them passable; cutting our travel time down significantly.” Kaji was welcome to the idea of this journey; a break from his everyday duties would be a nice change. "I'll admit, I've never been fond of the cold."

- Kaji has joined the party.
- Ready to head northbound for Cloud Town.
<i></i>

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yet again another adventure into a new and unknown country for her. So far her record wasn't all that great. Every new place she visited usually happened upon some form of tragedy a few months into the adventure. You would think one would wise up to such happenings and avoid them, but here she was again, venturing into belly of the beast, hopefully not literately like the last few times...

The young girl traveled light, a basic medical pack, water, some rations and of course in her traditional attire. She hadn't a clue what the place she was going to was like, except that it was just as different, yet similar to Iwagakure and Konoha. That was her thing it seemed, to appear as non-challenging, non-aggressive, un-shinobi as possible at any given time. The young girl strolled up to the two, hearing the last few words about it being cold. Only recognizing only the 'Hokage' figure of the bunch at the moment. "Greetings Hokage sir, it is nice to be traveling along side you yet again." Her third venture with the man, though she was never formally introduced to him beyond a group speech. She looked at the second man, not recognizing him either. "Hello, my name is Yaku Sara!" She bowed to both and then looked out from the big gate. Wonderment in her eyes for what might come.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo made his way to the village gates, his grin from ear to ear. Tatsuo was a self proclaimed adventurer and few things could be better than exploring a whole new village. On his back was a pack larger than him, after convincing his mother to let him go, she made sure he was well prepared. It contained everything from clothes to cooking pans, but Tatsuo didn't mind. The heavy load couldn't take away from the eager sense of adventure that had overtaken him. As he arrived he noticed the Hokage, Kaji, and Sara. This was actually his first time seeing the Hokage, he was almost intimidated by the thought of being in the presence of the most powerful ninja in the village. However this wouldn't last long as Tatsuo couldn't keep his mouth shut for long. "Hello everyone I am Ranna Tatsuo, I am excited to go on this adventure and I brought snacks." He said pointing back to his back. "If anyone wants snacks just ask I have enough to feed the whole village!" Tatsuo nodded once, before waving a hand to Sara. "Hey I remember meeting you, sorry about my mom. She does that a lot." He then looked to the Hokage for further instruction.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Mid-day. The day was calm but alot seemed to be a bustle as the village was going to be without its Kage for the first time in her young resurrection. It didnt matter things needed to be done. And Umashi the Nidaime Hokage was set to restore the order of this world... with a swift hand and a just heart this man seemed to carry himself with great prowess. Even though he was not on the same level as some other Kage's Tama had encountered, he was definitely one of the best working. Dressed down in his ANBU attire, he would nod, knowing that ANBU didnt control the gates but Tamashii was no regular ANBU. He had am air about him, not to be messed with but easily approachable. He was higher ranking. Ready for most things and now he would be the last face the Kage would see on his way out. It was good that Kaji was going, collecting intel on the way to be handled by the ANBU corps upon their return.

Sara, a little girl he remembered from Iwagakure as well as a boy he had not yet met, the group seemed ready and Tamashii would glide down from his perch before landing a few feet away from the group infront of Umashi. "I assume this is the convoy ready to head out the village as you stated, sir?", he'd tilt his head awaiting the answer, but he already knew, so upon response Tama would wait and bow his head.

"May the Will of Fire Guide you to and fro upon heavens safe wings. I'll hold the fort down until you return.", almost unaware that there was a Sennin but this was a chance he could prove himself as something more than just the puppet strung ANBU, he would do somethings while Umashi was gone helping to reassure the status of this village as a regrowing nation at full force. It wouldnt take long... but Tama had reason to think he'd have alot of work ahead of him. Especially working with a Branch that was near non-existant in both the ANBU and Medical... but they'd maintain some dignity throughout. "If you run into any trouble, I will send help as soon as possible.", Tamashii would whisper to Umashi before nodding and stepping aside.

[Exit Granted]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shaking Kaji's hand and laughing, Umashi had to agree with Kaji, "I don't think that I do either." Before he soon found himself giving a courtesy bow to Sara. "The pleasure is all mine milday." By the time that he got to Tatsuo he merely chuckled and gave him a pat on the back. Kids . . . Nodding to Tamashii, Umashi had a message for him as well. "Thank you, but definitely stay on the ready. You never know what you'll find at a village gate area. If we're not back within 2 weeks then I'll need you to coordinate a small party . . ." He let the words trail off but Tamashii would definitely know what he meant by the statement. As optimistic as Umashi was, he was taking no chances. Plus he knew that Tamashii was definitely down for a good evacuation mission. Definitely still keeping things brief, Umashi gave the signal and alerted his team that the time for talking and long goodbyes was definitely over.

OOC: Topic left

OOC #2: Edit Link is here https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=750&t=51658

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding and looking on as the group began their leave, Tama would nod, knowing full well that Umashi was going out blind to the idea that they could be attacked even on the way there... Though it did not matter, the leader of the nation needed to do what needed to be done. And he was in the careful hands of Kaji, whom he had not learned fully about but he had no choice but to put faith into the man. No words would be said but this, "Aye, Yes Hokage-sama. If you come back before I have to come for you, Bring back some of that Kumogakurian snow.", he'd chuckle a bit as he knew it would be a cold trip, een with Spring around the corner. Maybe they'd dodge it all completely?

Who knew?

After they all left... Tamashii would nod and go back to his study. Working on his erratic flames. . . He'd perfect them by the time Umashi came back, he planned alittle sparring session with the Kage, just to keep the man on his toes.

[Topic Left once everyone leaves]

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
And so, in a moment’s notice, the Companions of the Hidden Leaf had gathered at the mighty gates of their village. Along with Umashi and Kaji came two more junior shinobi; a strangely familiar Hyuuga girl by the name of Sara, who came equipped lightly, and an another academy apprentice known as Tatsuo. At first glance, this group seemed agreeable, and without a loudmouth who might endanger them so famously in the hostile lands of the Hidden Cloud.

After a light exchange with the Hokage, Kaji turned to meet Sara and Tatsuo, whom he’d have to focus on protecting in this instance, as they’d be most vulnerable in the foreign land. Waving to her, Kaji called his horse Kukki over to meet the children, and he offered to attach any of their overburdening items onto her roomy saddlebags. With a courteous light bow, Kaji introduced himself to Sara and Tatsuo by name as Okada Kaji, and guaranteed them that his experience and expertise with dealing in the wilderness would be theirs to learn if they obeyed orders, and followed him and the Hokage closely through this adventure. “Onward ho, to the Land where thunder rolls its heaviest.”

- Exited Thread and Village with Party.
<i></i>

Uchiha Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Excuse me, I was wondering if it wasn't too late to join, I woke up late and all but I did notice that not everybody has left the thread yet, so perhaps I could still come in late? It'd be very much appreciated if I could.]

Ryuuichi was running a tad late.. well if you could say it was a tad late. He didn't know what to pack and his alarm didn't even go off as well. Overall, everything was just a mess. Not to mention he struggled finding his way to the gates since he had actually only been at leaf for a short while despite his records saying he has been here long enough to graduate the academy. He was wearing clothing for warm weather currently consisting of a simple white tshirt with a short sleeved light blue button up overtop. It was however unbuttoned to reveal the shirt. His bottom half had on a pair of beige cargo shorts and finally black sandals. On his forehead was his forehead protector.

He had on him an assortment of supplies, change of clothes, weapons, even some food and money all stored within his backpack. As he ran up, he seemed a bit out of breath.
"Wait, wait! Hold up I'm here! I... I apologize for being late. I woke up late and... I'm still in time to go right?"

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yet again she would make contact with the boy that would be. She managed to make an opening for his escape from a slight but he wouldn't know of such. An experiment gone well on her end. After that day she had experimented with body alteration, seeing the world from a different viewpoint. It was rewarding. But before she could say a word to him, she overheard the kage and a masked figure speaking to one another.

The situation was dire, and they treated it as such. "Wait what?" She was getting there jest down. "Are...are we going...make it a huge search party please!" The cander in which they spoke was of reproach. "Are you expecting failure?" She was becoming a little alarmed. Was the situation more dire then thought of?

Okada Kaji tried to lay waste to the ill thoughts, trying to ease the tension created by the two higher ranking group members. Stating that if they listened, survival would most certainly be assured. She focused very little on him, and more on the two others, though her attention from him un-moving. One of the skills bestowed upon her, attention could never be ascertained.

Yet again he tried to electrify the coldness that settled onto the area, they charged onward out of the village, being chased behind by a yelling man.

(Left though reserve for response onto the next topic)

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo joined with the rest of the party, leaving for the country of lightining. He was excited to go, hopefully he would have a lot of fun. He even liked everyone on the party so far. It should make the trip more fun to have people he could talk to the whole time without annoying them.

[Topic Left, onwards to cloud village]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back