Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Once Acquired, my powers shall no longer be finite...

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gasu was now simply resting, the IV unit finally out of his arm. He put his hand to his neck, as he slowly whispered, "There is four of us in here... even if I can barely hear you all..." He slowly raised his form, accepted the sins that he was cursed with. He had to die, he knew that, but he had to die in a different way. His curse mark and his eyes, they were both locked behind barriers, but his eyes took priority above all. Gasu tried his best to lighten himself with gravity ninjutsu, as he turned on his sharingan. He blinked, remembering his glasses as he plucked them off the counter. He walked through the halls, looking outside to the sunlight. He had to discover what he needed, so he went to the front desk. The nurse there smiled to him, saying "Your getting better! You can stand and walk normally, but I highly advise you go back to bed." Gasu nodded, before he coughed, and asked the nurse, "Could you please send my room cough drops? *cough* My throat is getting a little itchy." She wasn't convinced, so she replied, "Well come over here and let me check for you." With a flick of her wrist, she made a tiny flame to see better, as Gasu willingly opened his maw. Gasu faked another cough, jerking his head enough to get the nurse to make eye contact, and then under his hypnotic suggestions. She was tricked into believing that it was worse, and Gasu had strep throat. She made her signature, ordering him to get Azithromycin oral. Gasu nodded, getting what he needed, as he also requested for some colored pencils and a pen to be sent to his room with some paper, where he used his genjutsu once more to make her put in "medicine form" papers instead. She nodded, and said, "Go back up to bed now please? You need your rest." Gasu nodded, walking away as he moaned in pain. His skin was so sensative to touch around his shoulder, arm, and chest because of the 3rd degree burns.

Gasu slid into bed, as a nurse walked in, plopping next to his bed on the table the materials he requested. He asked, faking a bad voice, "Could you come back in a few minutes? I forgot to give you something the other nurse gave me... Its somewhere in here." The nurse nodded, waiting outside for a few minutes as Gasu used some audio genjutsu to fake rummaging around. He smiled, as his sharingan allowed him to perfectly mimic the desk nurse's hand writing. He requested a special drug, "Mind Awakening Pills", and with that the nurse came, as he handed the papers to the other nurse, as she hurried off. Gasu simply smiled, thanking his genjutsu, before tapping his face, where the small amount of burns hit. He said, "...There could have been 5 of us in here, but you were simply sin and not in my head..." The drug was acquired, and he got it a day later. Later he placed a small sign on his door, "Do not disturb", as he locked it, and opened the window. He put a note of the ripped paper down, saying that "If I escaped, I would simply be a burden and a drain of resources to the hospital, thank you all for caring for me and helping me, but now i must take my leave, and use the Mind Awakening Pills. If I do not escape, then I am still needed here, and my plan will have failed." He gave them a fair chance, as he fled, besides, he had a meeting to get to.

[Entered / leaved]
(621 Words)
[MFK 4]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back