Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Once Upon a Time in Kaze no Kuni [Event Storytelling] Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Year: 244PP [Post Primus/Modern Calendar]

With the Daimyo and four of the remaining seven Sovereign members off at Godsfall, the remaining three: Number 5, Nao, Number 4, "Shi", and Number 8, "Hachi". The three of them would be in the throne room as an explosion would ring throughout the Palace. A smirk would form on Nao's face as he would turn to Hachi and Shi.

"Well, that was quick. I need you two to handle the commotion but remember... if you find him, send him my way" he would say playfully. The two of them would nod and quickly depart from the throne room.

While panic was ensuing within the Daimyo's home estate, a typically thought of impenetrable fortress, 6 figures would emerge from a secret passage; 5 members of the ANBU (Tenken [Roku], Ruin [Kaen], Bodybag [Teke], Psychosis [Kanmuri], and Gluttony [NPC Kousuke]) and a shackled member of the Sovereign, Taro. Outside of the Palace, three more members of ANBU, 'reformed' prisoners known as Zero Squad, would be causing anarchy to provide a diversion for the infiltration team.

"Ruin, take your team and head for the Storage. Retrieve or kill whatever you find, you decide the best method based on the situation."

"Psychosis. Body Bag. Let's go" and with that command, the ANBU Captain and his two ANBU soldiers would disappear.

Tenken would then turn to Gluttony and then motion towards Taro, who looked defeated. Gluttony would hesitate before finally giving in to the order from Tenken. Producing a key from his pouch, he would free Number 9 from his shackles, shackles designed to drain the chakra of those bound by them. The tall and muscular Sovereign member would begin to flex and stretch out his arms before turning his attention to Tenken.

"Take off the damn mask, Roku! Why the hell did you bring me here!"

Removing his Tenken mask and handing it to Gluttony, he would respond to the cries of the angered Taro. "I told you, you get us in and I would free you. I have no other games to play--I am here to settle things with Nao. Gluttony, take the mask and get out of here."

"Sir--"

"Out. I need you to pass along my orders to Maniac and Usagi. You are the contingency in case this all goes sideways that we can at least maintain some stability for the village, for Sousuke."

Gluttony would once more hesitate before following the command of his leader, departing and heading back to the village. Roku would then turn his attention back to Taro.

"Where would he be, can you take me to him?"

Taro, his eyes welling with rage-filled tears, would scoff at the request. "You are just as bossy as ever, Six. Yea, let's go... but you know this is all probably a trap, right?"

Roku would not respond as the two of them would venture down further into the heart of the Palace of the Glorious Immortal. Meanwhile, Ruin's team would come upon their target location, a location simply known to them as "Storage". While that name was not a misnomer, it didn't fully detail just what they were standing in front of at that moment. Upon the other side of the massive doors would, from what they had gather intelligence-wise, be members of the Earth Court, living Ancients that were once thought extinct.

"They... or something of them... are really behind those doors" Ruin would comment. As a Hybrid, one awakened thanks to a gift bestowed upon him by the Queen of the Earth Court, Mother Suna, his blood would begin to react to the proximity to the Ancient powers. His chakra would begin to grow wild and burn forth from his body involuntarily, giving him an aura of a raging flame. Body Bag and Psychosis would notice, but holding their own latent powers, would not be mystified by such a display. That said, for both of them, it would be their first time seeing the true Ruin, the true Kaen.

"Sorry, can't let you, little trouble makers, through those doors." The words would come from Hachi as himself and Shi would suddenly appear from the shadows before the group of ANBU. From the body of Shi, tendrils would begin to seep out of her body as her joints would start to pop out of the socket. Hachi would merely remove two bladed knuckles. A liquid would drip from the tips of the blade, hitting the ground and instantly burning through the tiling of the floor.

"Stand back." It wouldn't be much of a warning as a pillar of intense fire chakra would erupt following the words and slam into the doors before them. The two Sovereign would dodge the attack, its power being enough to even make Teke and Kanmuri place some distance between themselves and Kaen, but the attack would find its mark and serve its purpose as the doors guarding the Storage would be rocketed off their hinges.

"Damn doors... it felt good to get a little vengeance."

Shi and Hachi, with now a panicked look on their face would quickly begin to engage Kanmuri and Teke. The tendril enhanced Revenant known as Shi would square off with Teke, who would sprout wings upon her back as an electric current began to run around her in sudden flashes. Meanwhile, Hachi would begin to slash wildly at Kanmuri, would suddenly transform into his awakened Fang Mark state, giving him claws that easily rivaled the bladed weapons of Hachi, allowing him to move from parrying the attack to blocking and get his own counter swipes in. While the battle would rage on, Kaen would slowly make his way towards the opening to the Storage.

"Come, children of Mother Suna... I have come to free you..." the Ancient half of Kaen seemingly feeling more in control, but the response he would receive from within the room would not be the one he was expecting. A guttural roar would bellow forth, shaking the portion of the Palace they were currently within. Instantly Kaen would notice something was not right. "Shit--TEKE, KANMURI GET OUT OF---"

He would be unable to finish as a fist would quickly appear, one that was roughly the size of his entire six-foot frame, if not bigger, and connect with him and send the Hybrid flying backward.

"Oh, should have told y'all... Nao decided the samples were a little too malnourished, so he decided to... combine resources" Hachi would say with a smirk on his face as Kanmuri would quickly unleash a flurry of swipes upon the Sovereign member, pushing Hachi to back away and provide some distance between them. This would allow the Fang Mark the chance to check in on Kaen while Teke and Shi would continue to fight.

"HUNGER...." would be blasted from within the Storage room as a horrendous, deformed creature would emerge. A being that was roughly six meters tall, 6 meters wide, composed of eight legs that would work to scoot the creature along the ground, and six arms. It would have three-ish faces with each one having various and a random number of features, with each having at least one mouth. Lastly, there was a larger mouth within the midsection of the blob-like creature that seemed to act on its own, with a tongue frantically lashing about.

"You two finish those two and then join me... if anything is still left of this thing" Kaen would say as he pulled himself up off the ground. His wild flame aura, the aura that embodied the Court he represented, would begin to burn once more, this time burning brighter than it ever had before. His hair seemed to turn to fire itself, as his eyes began to burn a bright glowing orange. Yelling, he would launch himself at the Ancient abomination.

And with that, the various battles at the Storage site would rage on, but within the throne room, another battle was about to start.

"Took you long enough, I was starting to worry that maybe Taro decided to kill you a little too soon" Nao, still talking in a playful manner, would say as Roku would appear.

"You've done enough messing with his mind, leave Taro out of this. You and I have some business to settle... father."

Nao would begin to laugh loudly as he would snap his fingers. Suddenly, Taro would tense up as his eyes would go lifeless. "Kyu, please kill Roku."

Taro would grunt and then begin to attack Roku. The Sovereign member would not move as Roku had ever seen him move before, his entire fighting style being completely different. It was overly efficient and mechanical, it was like Taro was on autopilot.

"Now, Roku, sweetheart--kill your little brother-wother and then you and I can have a chat."

Roku, reluctantly, would begin to fight back against the Sovereign member, one he sympathized with because he had seen the depths of Taro's good heart and the depths of the brainwashing he had been put through. Yet, he knew this was not the time to let sentimentality get to him. Failing would do more than just doom himself, it would come back on the village.

Just then, the whole Palace would begin to shake as if a massive earthquake was occurring. Nao would begin to chuckle to himself once more as he would walk over to a statue in the throne room. Pulling at the sculptor's arm, a secret compartment would begin to open exposing a table full of mechanical equipment.

"Seems they started the ritual, well I guess I won't have the time to chat after all. We are about to reset this country back a century... and then things are going to get real interesting."

Within the Palace, several fights were still taking place but a time limit had now been introduced. Soon, Nao, and those at Godfall, would unleash something upon all of Wind Country.

-Part 2 of 3
Part 3 continued Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back