Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Once Upon a Time~ [Private]

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Darkness surrounded her. Pitch black. She couldn't see or hear anything, but was vaguely aware of some odd sensation. (It's wavy.) She realized she felt unstable. Shortly after, she took notice of a soft sound of...a tide? (Am I...on a beach?) Her eyes slowly opened to the world around her, and she realized she must have been asleep.

Deep beneath the earth, at the edge of The Sea, a small boat struck the land of the old village of Arcadia. To any passerby, the boat appeared to be empty, abandoned. But for those curious enough to get close and peer inside, they'd find the floor messy with a dark red liquid, complete with what appeared to be two abandoned corpses. At least, until the smaller, stitch-y one began to stir.

She was unable to tell if she was inside or outside; there was definitely water around her, but she could see a ceiling high above her. Was this some sort of cavern? She rubbed at her face, but realize something felt off. (My hand...is..sticky...huh?...Blood?) Her drowsy grey eyes blinked for a moment, her mind trying to comprehend the situation. She was on a boat. Okay. There was blood on her that may or may not have been her own. Check. Next to her was a dead guy. Cool.

Wait...

"Wha-whaa!! Scary!" In her surprise, she had backed away reflexively, stumbling over the side of the boat into the warm water below. If she was struggling to wake up before, it was safe to say the dark haired girl was wide awake by the time she reached the surface of the (Shallow) water; she quickly began running in a random direction, placing distance between herself and boat. Why? She did not know. She was frightened? She was confused? She wanted to stretch? All of the above? Hell, she had just woken up with something far worse than the average hangover.

(I...I should probably stop and find someone and tell them about the body...) She realized, slowly her pace down to a gradual stop. "But...my dress is all wet now..." She mumbled, ringing out water from the bottom of the crimson dress she wore. (...I should go change back at....home?) [Error: "home" not found]

She realized she had no clue where she was, or even where she wanted to go. The more she tried to think, the less she realized she knew! She was lost!

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="The Beginning"]

Junko hated having to come down to Arcadia to use the springs, she tried to hold out as long as she could between visits but her training regimen being what it was meant her muscles needed the warm waters. “Bah, once the resort opens up. I won’t have to bother with these backwards ass people ever again!” She thought to herself triumphantly whilst slowly paddling through the large hot spring lake, seeing what there was to see. With the entire place being so eerily silent, it was quite out of place for there to be a loud splashing sound just off in the distance, she couldn’t quite make it out due to steam but it seemed like someone had just fallen from the shore or something. It was shallow so she wasn’t worried about whom ever it was drowning, especially since they seemed to be moving rather quickly away from where they had fallen, her curiosity grew though and she began to move swiftly through the water and to the moving silhouette.

As she closed in on the stranger, she could make out that it was a young girl, she looked a little worse for wear after taking her tumble from… was that a boat? Well, not that strange a sight in these parts, the lake being as big as it was but the crimson mist around the boat was a cause for concern. She would stop swimming now and stand up straight, revealing her scantily clad body to the elements since she was wearing a pair of men’s swimming shorts and a bikini top, both mostly red. “Oi~ You okay over there?!" She’d call to the girl, waving her hand in the air and walking toward her. “Did you fall out of that boat over there?” As she came close she noticed just how small and young this girl looked, hardly out of single digits at a push. She’d give the girl’s body a glancing over, looking for injuries but from what she could see the girl was fine. “Are you okay? Not hurt at all are you? I just noticed a lot of red around the boat it all so I feel a little concerned.” She’d walk more to the shore and offer the girl her hand as she did so, it’d be best to get out of the water for now Junko thought, at least till something got figured out. “Are you out here alone? Do you have a name? Mines Junko, but you can call me Jun, most people do.” She’d say with a kind smile, beginning to notice that she had some sort of soft spot for children… she could almost hear her ovaries screaming at her and resisted the urge to punch herself in their general location.

[/legend]

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Splashing, the sound of someone wading through the water. She turned around to see a woman approaching her, and suddenly felt anxiety flow through her...She didn't have enough time to collect her thoughts before the woman started speaking! How was she supposed to explain something she didn't even understand herself? (She looks strong...hopefully she's a shinobi.)

"Ah...I, um...the b-boat...I...y-yes..." She stumbled over her words, resulting both by the woman's sudden analysis and her own confusion. Shyly, she raised a hand to her face to rub her cheek, while tilting her head down to hide her vision behind her dark bangs.

"I'm f-....f-fine?" She gazed quickly over her body to confirm her words, finding nothing...a least, up until around her dress. Beneath the red fabric seemed to lie some strange markings. (...Stitches? I don't remember getting hurt? I don't feel anything though!) She frowned, but shook her head. "I'm fine...m-miss." You'd think she'd remember getting some kind of injury...she wanted to investigate those markings further, but not with this lady watching her...

"A-ah! My name...I'm -...I'm.." She paused, blanking out for a moment. "My name is..." She stuttered, finding it strange how difficult it was to recall her name. It was simple, it was...was what? It was at the tip of her tongue, but the more she thought on it the further away it seemed.

[ERROR: "Name" not found]

"I don't have a...name..."...She realized she had no idea what her name was, where she lived, or who she was. With the realization her grey eyes seemed to become that much duller, they became flat; empty.
"...I don't have a name..." No name, no identity, no family, no dreams, no anything. "I don't have a name."The girl felt a wave of dizziness surge through her body, and stumbled in the direction of the boat she had just run from.

"I-in the boat...theres someone...you should meet." She muttered listlessly, feeling as if she were moving simply on auto-pilot. (Maybe...I never woke up. Or only half woke up?) For now, she simply would direct the woman to bleeding boat, getting close enough to point towards it but refusing to step into any water tainted by crimson mist herself.

[Marked]

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="The Beginning"]

He girl seemed a little unsure of herself or perhaps she was just nervous talking to people. Whatever it was Junko remained patient and let the girl speak her mind and was happy to hear that she was feeling okay, even if the situation said otherwise, there was probably a decent enough explanation. “Well, if you’re not hurt that’s good! I’m not exactly a doctor so I don’t know what I would have done.” She sighed a little in relief, she’d had many an injury during her life but never once had she taken the time to really learn how to fix herself up, her body usually did that for her anyway. Curiously what came next threw a bunch more fuel on the fire that was Junkos confusion, the girl at first seemed to be having trouble stating her name and eventually just out right admitted that she couldn’t ever remember what it was at all and she seemed quite taken aback by that herself as if it had only just dawned on her, maybe she had hit her head when she fell into the water of something. “I think it may be worth having your head checked out, sounds like amnesia to me but I’m no expert…” She’d comment just before the girl motioned over to the boat, stumbling at the same time making the redhead hurriedly go to catch her. “In the boat? Okay…”

This sounded far to surreal and creepy to actually be happening, but here she was, heading toward a boat that was surrounded by an ever weakening red mist, clearly blood since it was the only thing that made sense. She wished she had her mother’s nose right about now, but that was neither here nor there. The young girl was obviously too scared to go to close so she went on alone to check it out. “Wait there a moment.” She’d say, just in case and waded through the waters cautiously. She closed in on the boat, trying to avoid the blood as best she could as she peered inside, when she saw the body she would groan out loud and put her hand on her face. Something like this just had to creep up on her day off didn’t it? She’d sigh out of her nose and move back over to the girl. “Okay… just real fast… Do you know who that is and do you know who did it? Any kind of recollection at all would help.” She was in serious mode now and it hadn’t escaped her that this girl could be the culprit, she just wasn’t about to accuse her outright though since she may have just stumbled upon it by chance. She would fold her arms as she waited for a reply, unsure of what to even expect, the girl was clearly having memory issues so she didn’t hold out much hope, she was also rather adorable so she didn’t really want to take her into headquarters for interrogation, that didn’t seem like a pleasant idea to her at all, unless the evidence pointed at her perfectly at least.

[/legend]

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths

She nodded her head in response to the woman's, Junko's (Jun-chan's), initial questions. Slowly, as to not further agitate her own sense of dizzyness. She didn't particularly want to stumble over into the water...again. She didn't like the sound of having her head (or anything for that matter) examined, but nodded nonetheless. "...Sorry..."

Her eyes followed the woman as she investigated the boat, waiting for her reaction. She seemed calm, collected. Perhaps the murky water had been enough of a warning to brace herself, or perhaps seeing discarded bodies was something not all that uncommon for her. Whichever the case, the girl may have been fortunate to stumble upon someone like her.

"...U-uhm...I'll need to see to be sure..." She replied to her question while wading through the water, mimicking the steps Junko had taken to reach the side of the boat. The top of her head barely was able to clear the sides of the boat, so it was difficult for her view the contents within once again. She had to climb up, and of course, the body was still there waiting; covered in blood from the neck down, with a gash across the neck and multiple wounds in the torso. (Looking at him gives me a bad feeling.)

She wanted to back away like she had before, but at the same time felt her gaze locked in place; she couldn't pull her focus away. Or didn't want to. "I-I don't know. I remember waking up in the boat, and seeing him there on the other end of it..." She blinked, struggling to recall. Everything in her memory banks was foggy, or a vague blur at best. A blur that became more and more clouded each time she attempted to recollect it. "I...was here..." Her eyes finally pulled away, directing themselves to a spot near the front of the boat. "This was...mine?" Her hands found a pouch in that spot, damp with the red liquid, and pulled a shinobi headband from amongst the several items within. Iwagakurian. "I definitely was here. I'm a...a genin.." Then that meant...she was with the other person...

She recalled being here, but the rest was a blur. "I was here. I was going...somewhere...I was bored and wanted to play a game...There was..." (Something special I wanted...What did I want? From who?) Struggling with the situation she had been in, she became distressed. The memories she could vaguely recall pictured her being here, but what if she was blamed for doing something? "A-ah! I-I was here...Do you think...I could have done something to him?...Would it still be something bad, even if I didn't remember anything? Would that make me...a bad person?.." She backed away again, curling up in the far end of the boat. Trembling. Because of the body? Because she couldn't remember? Because she was afraid to remember?

There actually was something else she recollected that she wish she hadn't; there was a knife beneath the body that she recognized as her own. It even matched the small sheath in her bag...

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="The Beginning"]

Junko would watch calmly as the small girl got up to look at the body to see if she could confirm its identity, she could not which is what the redhead had expected, worth a try though. There was somewhat of a breakthrough though as the girl seemed to be recalling things, perhaps things not so important in the grand scheme of the situation, but if she was starting to slowly re-find her memory that was a good thing. “You woke up in the boat? That explains your falling out. If I had to make a guess, I’d say you and whoever this guy is were left for dead, why they would choose this place to do so though is beyond me.” She would hypothesize out loud and take a closer look at the body as the girl began to rummage through some of the things on the boat.

The girl managed to find something she recognised as her own and Junko was quite shocked to find that the girl was a Genin of the village. It seemed like somewhat of a glimmer of hope but that was quickly shattered as the girl began to recall more about the events. “Well… I’m not sure if it makes you a bad person or not, since you can’t remember, it is possible you were knocked out by whoever attacked the boat, there is also the chance that when you blacked out… you did this…” She would look at the girl who seemed to be cowering at the other end of the boat now. The older girl would move closer and place her hand atop the girls pitch black hair and sigh. “I can tell you’re being genuine right now, as such, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt, regardless of you did this or not, it was not of your own volition and as such, I judge you as you are right now to be innocent.” She would then offer the girl her hand so she could hop down from the boat and into the waters. “Lets get you cleaned up a little bit and then we can head to where my stuff is, I can call in that I found the body, so long as I don’t mention you, you’ll not be harassed, but if you start to remember anything at all, I want to be the first person you talk to about it okay?” She’d allow for the girl to get to a cleaner area of water and let her wash herself of as best she could, seemed sensible to wash out the blood before doing anything else and she would begin to lead the girl around the shore and toward the spot she’d left her own clothing and the likes.

The whole situation felt suspicious to her, this girl, whilst small and frail looking was a shinobi and could kill someone if tasked with doing so, however it was clear her emotions regarding the situation were very real, she was a frightened little girl and honestly, she wanted to look after her rather than carting her off to be poked and prodded by the less humane of the ANBU corps. Honestly, the girl just looked like she needed someone to comfort her. “Do you recall any family or friends? I feel rude is all not knowing what to even call you.” She’d never been in a situation like it before and it was doubtful few had, perhaps, if the girl couldn’t recall, they could give her a fill in name, to use till she regained her memories?

[/legend]

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Acceptance. Junko seemed to calm and collected, it was admirable. She believed her, and protected her.
Relief is what she felt. The girl nodded, accepting Junko's proposition. "....Thank you, Junko." She took the woman's hand to leave the boat behind her.

She was silent for the brief moment she took to wring out the front ends of her dress once again...But regardless of her attempts, it still felt too heavy. No, not "too heavy" with the water that was obviously weighing it down, but with the blood she had been sleeping in. The thought was...unsettling.(Wh-what if it got in my hair? What if its still there?) At the thought, she gradually began bending her knees and steadily submerging herself in the water once again...although it was no subsitute for actually being able to clean herself properly...

After a moment of attempting to wash, she gazed back in Junko's direction and gradually made her way closer to her again, following the woman to wherever her stuff may have been, always following two steps behind the woman to ensure she didn't have meet her eyes with speaking. Even though she seemed nice and kind, it made her...uneasy. She was guilty over keeping the detail of her knife to herself...But didn't want to say anything that might disappoint this woman who was kind to her.

As for her family; "...I don't remember anyone else." No faces of a loving mother or a protective father. No memories of a cute older brother or clingy younger sibling. Hell, she had a more vivid memory of Junko's face than the water's reflection of her own. (Am I...abandoning someone? Did I run away? Is someone looking for me? Or...Is Junko right and I was left to die?) Given those options, she'd prefer to have been abandoned or left for dead rather than have done the abandoning...But regardless, she understood that each circumstance meant the same thing;

She was alone.

Without her memories, even her own self had left her...she truly was alone in every sense of the word. She clutched her bag tighter, and in the process became aware of something she had seen when she first reclaimed her bag. It was a doll.

Her eyes widened, emerging from their hiding place behind her bangs. "No...I'm not alone! I almost forgot about this." She dismissed it earlier, but it suddenly felt so much more valuable to her; it gave her a form of escapism, a coping method. With this, it meant she didn't have to acknowledge any parents or siblings. With this, she had always been with a friend the whole time. She might have been confused and intimidated, but her friend could be strong, caring and protective. Her mind both fabricated and latched itself to that idea. No...not idea, reality. "...His name is Shiro. Shiro is my family and friend. He watched over me, I'm sure." She smiled again, feeling that bit of stress leave her.

However, try as she might, she could fabricate...err, remember her only family/friend....but she couldn't do so for her own identity. "Shiro...doesn't remember my name, either..." She admitted what "Shiro" admitted. "...I...He wonders if I even count as a shinobi anymore...if I don't even remember my name..." In which case, perhaps she should just turn her headband over to Junko. "What...do you think...Junko?"

[Marked]

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="The Beginning"]
Junko had many confliction emotions and thoughts swirling through her head, the ANBU part of her conflicting with her human side on what to even do with the small child. If anyone ever found out that she had attempted to cover this up, she could be in deep shit, however her human side just could not condone sending a small and seemingly scared child into the hellish prison within the village, she worked in that place herself and knew just how nightmarish it could be. The fact that the girl knew so little about herself also posed a problem, without a family or friends to take her back to she was effectively a stray, well, Junko wouldn’t allow that but as it stood at the current time, she was indeed a stray. The things she did remember though seemed somewhat selective and a little strange, none more so than when she pulled out a small doll from the bag she’d been carrying and began conversing with it and her as if it was a living being that was communicating, a defensive mechanism perhaps? The redhead would have called the whole thing cute if it wasn’t so creepy. “Well… without a name it’s kind of hard for me to address you so… maybe we should give you a name until you remember your real one?” She’d look down to the girl with a friendly smile, already thinking up a name for her.

It seemed the girl, with everything that had happened around her had begun to come to the conclusions about her future that most would and Junko didn’t think it would be fair to simply lie and tell her everything would be fine. “Well, if they find out about your involvement down here, regardless of the facts they will probably strip you of that title and either banish you or worse, throw you into prison. But that’s why I am here; I’m going to protect you… somehow.” The woman seemed somewhat confident but still had a niggling feeling in the back of her mind, there was something she could do but were either of them ready for that kind of commitment? But at the same time what did either of them have to lose if this whole situation would protect the small girl and give Junko somewhat of a project that her Sennin surely could not overlook. “If I were a realist, I think I would tell you to try lay low for a while whilst all this blows over, that just makes it all the more suspicious though so… I have an idea. You said you were a Genin right? Instead of returning to that, instead you work with me, become my student of sorts and I can train you in how to be an ANBU…” The girl would look down to the girl for a moment before coming to a stop and kneeling in front of her, coming to her eye level. “I’m not saying it’ll be easy but it could be fun and if people somehow figure out your involvement with this murder… I’ll be able to protect you since you’re under my watch.” She’d gently place a hand on the girls hair and stroke over it gently with a grin on her face. “Plus, I kind of need to start training more youngsters before I get yelled at. I’m not the best teacher so, we’ll both get to do some learnin’!” She’d pick herself back up and after a moment or so more of walking they would happen upon a mound of rocks where Junkos clothes and such sat.

Thanks to all the walking she was pretty dry and quickly just pulled on her more modest clothing with a sigh of relief and after that reached into a small backpack, pulling out several items, firstly a headset that she placed upon her ear and then what looked to be writ bands of some kind which she sat down and began to apply to her ankles. “Well, I’ll call this whole thing in and make up a story for you, if you feel that is the best course of action and after that I’ll take you to my home where you can get cleaned up properly and we can find some clean clothes for you.” She would say with a nod, placing the second band on her other ankle and starting to put some more on her wrists, waiting for the girl to either accept of deny everything she had said.
[/legend]

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was...alot to take in for her.

Stripped of her title? Banished? Being sent to a prison? Try as she might, those were all difficult concepts for her child mind to comprehend...But what the girl did understand was that any of those would be "very bad" things. Things that she did not want to happen. "...Thats not fair..." She muttered, clutching her doll closer to her, bordering on the verge of tears. If any of those happened, she wouldn't even know how she would react or what to do...Fortunately, Junko offered a solution;

She offered to train her. Even if she lacked any memories or selfimage, and could not recall who she was, that didn't have to be a permanent curse...No, she could become someone. Junko's offer was a promise of light admist all the dark shadows that were her non-existant memories. It was a perfect solution that she'd eagerly accepted. "Y-Yes, I'm a genin!....Of course! I-I'll be the best student ever, I promise! P-please train me to become an Anbu, Junko-s-san..." She spoke fast and her eyes were wide with excitement, accepting even before fully comprehending that the woman had said train her as an ANBU...Which meant that Junko herself must have been one, right?

She felt blown away for a moment when it hit her. Considering her knowledge was that of an AcademyStudent-just-turned-Genin...Her understanding was full of all the rumors and sterotypes; super elite ninja's that hide in the shadows with cool armor and masks, the elite of the elite...Her mind continued fantasizing, and it took Junko's petting of her to bring her back to reality. "...I'll definitely be the best, promise. I'll make sure that you look like the best teacher ever, too..." She trailed after Junko to where her clothing was, humming happily to herself along the way.

"Th-thank you again, Junko-san...Will I get neat armor? Or learn cool Jutsu? Or get a nice weapon? W-would I get a cool name now? Or later?" She tilted her head, bombarding the woman with a hailfire of questions....And then eagerly hugged her from behind while junko was putting on her ankle bracelets. She was excited like a kid on her birthday, because this sorta was like a birthday of sorts to her. She didn't have to worry about old memories when new ones were being layed out right in front of her!

[Marked]

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="The Beginning"]

It was pleasant to see how exited the young girl seemed to be about the prospect of becoming an ANBU. Of course she’d have to explain that the training and such would need to be kept secret for the most part, the youngster seemed smart though, more than some people her age anyway so in the end, Junko would probably have an easy time guiding her along the path of an ANBU. “I’m confident that you’ll do exactly that. You seem enthusiastic, even more than I was when I was approached for the training.” She’d say with a gentle smile and place a hand once again on the girl’s head, now equipped with the wristbands she would feel the difference in weight as her head was stroked, it was too much of a change not to realise.

Junko took a few moments to register all the quick fire questions that came at her and laughed happily as a small pair of arms came and wrapped themselves around her, some say her heart grew three times that day whilst others say it’s a good job she was female, or the heart wouldn’t be the organ growing… but I digress. “You certainly know an awful lot about the ANBU huh? Interesting. Well, the armour kind of depends on the branch you take within the corps. I myself am a Sentinel so; I get some pretty cool armour, mostly though you have normal village issue stuff that the other branches get and the mask. Speaking of, you get your mask upon becoming a full ANBU so, a little bit of a wait unfortunately and yes, there are some nice jutsu to learn… I should probably get to those myself.” She’d admit with a slight sigh. She had long neglected the ANBU taught justu simply because she preferred to use Taijutsu, however there was no denying that they were tools she would eventually need if she was to take on the role of a teacher. “The names come later, though you get to pick that yourself so, that could be fun. Though I think I’d like us to theme our names together, along with a few others.” Though not said aloud, the red haired teen had plans for the future policing of the village and she’d be enforcing them regardless of any protests.

“Essentially, you’ve a bit of work to do before you receive any perks of the job, so the harder you work the faster you’ll get there.” She’d say smiling, now ready and back into clothes she felt appropriate for walking around in. She would offer the youngster her hand before they’d start walking again. “It’s a bit of a ways back up to the surface but I think we have plenty to talk about… Sawako.” She’d look down to the girl quizzically for a moment as she finished speaking. “Yeah… Sawako seems like a good name for you, right? Shiro agrees I am sure. It is a fitting name.” She’d smile warmly.

[MFT - 501]

[/legend]

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Kukuku..." She giggled happily to herself. From what Junko said, it seemed there was alot of things ahead of her that she'd have to work towards...which was perfectly fine. With so much to look forward at, there was no need to worry about the empty void of her past behind her.

" Shiro says he'll make sure I train hard, break anything in our way, and get cool armor~" She chimed cheerfully, dedicating herself to overcome hardships ahead of her. It wasn't the mere passing interest she felt, no, she'd be persistent...This was the identity that she was given, afterall; Sawako.

"...Sawako? Is that....me?..." She blinked, gazing over her should to verify that it was indeed only her and Junko. And Shiro of course, but that aside; when she realized that Junko had bestowed upon her a name, her dark grey eyes practically shined in awe. "Thats me...Thats me! I'm Sawako!..." She smiled, giving Junko a rare view of her whole face rather than hide behind her bangs. "Sawako....I really like...my name..." It was nothing less than a treasure.

"....It was...kinda scary. Not knowing who I am...But now that I'm Sawako, and Junko-san's student...Shiro and I are happy...Junko-san is very nice." She admitted shyly, steadily finding it more easier to open up to Junko. Not that that would stop her from unconsciously using Shiro as a proxy for her thoughts. "Shiro says that we'll make sure to be strong. Really strong. Strong so that we can help Junko-san and protect her." The girl wanted to repay Junko's kindsness, wanted to make sure Junko forever continued to be the kind woman infront of her now. For that, she newly awakened Sawako would go to any lengths.

[Marked]

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="The Beginning"]

It was adorable and quite fulfilling to Junko that the younger girl seemed to overcome her identity crisis thanks to a suggestion of her own. Could this be how a mother would feel if the child was able to react to being named after being born? Possibly but since they are none to aware at the moment of birth it would be impossible to tell. "I’m glad to see that you’re happy with it. I’ve never got to name anyone before so I feel kinda accomplished!” She’d giggle happily and begin to fiddle a little with the wrist band she’d not long ago attached and after a few moments Sawako would see a small, pencil thin black thing come out from inside of it. The red headed ANBU would fiddle with it for a moment before offering it to the small girl to hold. If she did take it she would find that despite the objects size, it weighed easily over one hundred pounds plus a lot more. “That’s a chakra infused weight and each one is made specifically to weight the same as me.” She’d lift up her wrist and clench her fist, making her muscles expand a noticeable amount in that particular arm. “Each band has twenty of those wither inside, meaning that I am always walking around carrying eighty times my own body weight.” She’d say with a confident and proud tone.

“I’ve been using these since I was about eleven years old so, that’s why I can use so many and still move normally. I’ll be starting you off on what I began with. Two of your own body weight on each leg and one per arm. You’ll only be able to remove them during baths, meals and when you sleep. Other than that, you wear them and over time, increase the weight. ‘m not saying you’ll get to the same amount as me but, it’ll improve your speed and strength to levels people will be jealous of.” She would laugh and take the small weight back, it’d be a few days till she could get all the weights together for her, but it was good to explain it now so she could prepare.

Talking about and thinking up methods to teach and train this girl was getting Junko visibly excited, she was close to bouncing as she walked and wore a constant grin. “Man, this is going to be so much fun! I feel like I could explode and it’d just spray fireworks all over the place.” She laughed. “We’re going to become the best team and protect Stone from assholes and in times of war, we’ll be on the front lines, whooping more ass than seems humanly possible!” She was clearly on a role now, blurting out whatever crazy thing came into her head and having a lot of fun whilst doing so. “But first things first, we need to get you started on the path of awesomness and we need to find a volunteer to rip the eyes out of!” That last one might catch the girls attention a lot more than anything else, then again it depends on how much she thought on it. “I tell you Sawako, we’re going to be the best of friends for sure!”

[MFT - 545]
[/legend]

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"...?...." She tilted her head confusingly, unsure what it was that Junko was handing her...But quickly blinked her eyes in surprise; "---!!--" Her eyes widened, and her body quickly sank into a crouched position to better hold onto the weight; I mean, the thing was so tiny! And yet... "Its so....heavy..." She muttered, confused over how such a small object could weigh so much.

And, to make it even more incomprehensible, Junko seemed to state that she walked around wearing no less than twenty of them per limb. That was all her fingers, plus toes for just one limb. How could she still manage to move inspite of all this? "...You could throw this....at someone..." Sawako muttered to herself outloud. A good hit to the head with one of Junko's wristbands could probably knock out an unsuspecting person....Sawako made a mental note never to wrestle with Junko.

"W-wah! I'm supposed...to wear these...too?" She blinked again in surprise. She doubted her ability to move well under that condition, especially with only a few certain times of being freed from the very real shackles...But Junko would know better than anyone about how she became so strong. She knew the secret, so Sawako just had to handle anything Junko threw her way. With that in mind, she nodded her head up and down furiously. "I mean...Y-yes! I'll wear them...I'll run and jump and everything with them on. Y-you'll see! Let me carry this weight with me for now!" ...So she said. She was in for a very rough wake up when the time came x_X

She quickly began to get swept up by Junko's enthusiasm, quickly absorbing and mimicking it; "Yes! We'll crush the asshole's skulls! A-and make them explode like fireworks! Y-yes! We-We'll rip there eyes and a-arms! A-and legs too! Because we're friends~" She swayed her head and began to hum to herself cheerfully, imagining her and Junko rushing through a row of "bad guys" who may have well have been tomatoes under their combined (weighed down) weight. Splat~

...But then she stopped humming and blinked. "But....why does it have to be a volunteer? Are there not any normal "assholes" to protect Stone from? Do you normally rip eyes from people? Is it something people volunteer for? Is it something to make me "awesome"?" She questioned and questioned and questioned. There were so many thoughts flowing through her head that she was trying to sort out. While the idea of taking an eye sounded fun, she didn't exactly think someone would "volunteer" for it. But then again...she lacked memories, so maybe that was wrong...

But there was something she was sure of; "Lets go now! I-I want to be awesome like Junko!"

[Marked]

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="The Beginning"]

It was refreshing and a little funny how quickly the small girl came around to her way of thinking and even talking, almost like she had this little blank page of a girl just waiting to have Junko-isms written all over it. She seemed to have misinterpreted some of the meanings behind her words but she was enthusiastic none the less and that was what truly mattered at this point, she’d need at least that if she was going to be Junkos student. “Well, the eyes aren’t for you.” She would chuckle as they walked along. “It’s something I’ve come to thinking about, a special pair of eyes to make me even stronger.” The eyes of a Hyuuga, the most notable Taijutsu practitioners in the world, if she could add a piece of that power to her already excessive strength who’d be able to touch her? “Honestly, I was only joking about the volunteers though, I’m definitely going to have to take them the hard way, just need to be careful when fighting not to injure them and on top of that I need to find a doctor that’s okay with replacing my perfectly good eyes.” She’d reach over and pet the girl on the head once more, once she figured more out about Sawako she might even suggest a similar procedure to her, but a Hyuugas eyes are good for only one thing so she had to be sure.

They’d chat about various trainings and such as they moved toward the surface and out of Arcadia, Junko would inhale deeply as they exited into the fresh afternoon air and smile happily. “Nothing like the air of the outside world after you’ve been in a giant cave all day.” She’d comment and then took the young girls hand. “Okay, we’ll head to my house before anything, got to get you cleaned up properly.” Then she thought of something that she’d almost completely overlooked. “You know. Since you don’t have anywhere to go would you like to live in my house for now? It’s a pretty big place although it is only one floor. Only me, my mother and Momoe living there so we have a spare room that you can use. Sound like something you’d want?” She’d ask casually, she didn’t want to simply tell her she had to live there or push her into things simply because she was so impressionable that felt a little too much like taking advantage of her. “Plus, I think you’ll like Momoe and I know she’ll like you.” She’d laugh; Momoe always loved meeting new people and was as excitable as a puppy even in her advanced age. They would walk through the village for a short while, people not paying them too much attention as they passed by apart from a few glances at the girl courtesy of her clothing.

[MFT - 478]
[OOC - Little short, sorry >.< Will try post better and faster next time!]
[/legend]

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"....Even stronger?" Sawako repeated Junko's words. Junko already seemed plenty strong solely for the absurdly heavy weights she carried. Adding more on top of that by some apparent super-special eyes Junko was after...was difficult for her mind to grasp. Nevetheless, she nodded her head in agreement. "Okay. I'll be careful too not to break them...I want to help Junko-san..." If Junko wanted eyes, then Sawako would try her damnest to get a pair she'd approve of. "What color does Junko-san like? Shiro thinks Junko-san would look cool with green eyes...." Sawako spoke. Maybe she could surprise Junko by collecting some when she wasn't expecting them, and surprise her with them; that would definitely show Junko how serious she was, right? "...Four sets...should be good to start with..." She mumbled to herself, her mind clicking away at her plan.

Upon reaching the exit of the giant cave that was Arcadia, Sawako squinted her eyes in an attempt to see the full extent of her surroundings, although the change in light took a moment for her eyes to adjust...Not to mention it was her first time her eyes were registering natural light from the open world in a reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaalllly looooooooooong time. "I-i-its so big!....I forgot what the sky looked like until just now!...." She spoke with a childish awestruck tone. She would have happily pranced around all day had it not been for Junko's grasping of her hand to keep her bound to reality. "A-ah, Y-yes! I don't like wet clothes. They feel...heavy with blood..." Granted, it was mostly a mental weight that came from waking up admist a pool of it. Even if she washed up the waters of Arcadia, she eagerly looked forwards to a more thorough cleaning.

But, Junko's following offer was enough to cause the little girl to halt in her tracks, and shift in place shyly. "Is that...okay? Junko-san...and Momoe...wouldn't mind?" She asked, her gaze lowering to the ground in shyness....before quickly raising, albeit only by holding her puppet in front of her face. "Shiro says that he likes the idea. He says we should stay with Junko-san." She spoke from behind her puppet. As much as she tried to hide it behind her puppet, her grin was obvious. Being able to stay with Junko prevented a load of stress from building up within her mind; she didn't have a home, and didn't like the idea of being alone either.

But, while she was comofrtable around Junko, the thought of being in a house with others was intimidating. "...Is Momoe Junko's family?...Is she strong like Junko-san? Is she nice? Does Junko-san have a waterfall in her backyard that she sits under?"

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="The Beginning"]

Junko wouldn’t make a comment on the colour of the eyes she was after, it was kind of fun for her to watch the girl guessing and did in fact agree that green eyes would suit her quite well, something about red heads and green eyes just seems right. That aside, Sawako would react to Junkos offer just as she’d imagined, shyly and making the most adorable expressions and eventually resorted to putting her doll in front of her face to hide it. She seemed to like the idea of moving into the house but was a little curious about Momoe, worried that she wouldn’t like her maybe? Junko knew there was no reason for her to worry since Momoe was very much the definition of a people dog, loved to meet people and play with them when possible, she made Junkos mothers Acadamy lessons popular that’s for certain. “Oh yeah, Momoe’ll probably love you, she’s fond of people, loves all the attention.” Junko’d say with a happy smile, it had been quite a fun life growing up alongside the gigantic dog and truly did see her as a sister more than a pet.

“Mhm, Momoe’s my family, she’s been around since I was a baby. I used to ride around on her back all the time when I was younger.” She’d comment with a nostalgic smile on her lips, remembering back to when she was small enough to ride the dog, all the way up till she was about eight years old in fact. “She is my oldest friend and really lovable but, yeah she is quite strong, she was trained by my mother so, it’s to be expected. I spar with her sometimes, when we both want to play around.” It was often hard for people to guess Junko was referring to a dog when she got to talking about her but that was mainly thanks to the fact that she could transform into her mother pretty much at will, something most Inuzuka pets can’t do. “We don’t have a waterfall sadly, just a small pond and a few training posts, there are a few waterfalls around though, mostly in the caverns.” Junko knew more than most about the insides of those tunnels.

It wasn’t to long before they were at the door to Junkos home, it was rather big as she’d explained earlier, looking like one of those Japanese homes that was more of a complex, raised pathways running along rooms with sliding paper doors and the likes. “Now, My mother and Momoe might be at the academy still, but they will be home before long so, we should be able to get you cleaned up before they see, wouldn’t want your first meeting to be with you covered in blood would we?” She said with a smile, unlocking the door and heading into the entrance area, taking off her shoes as she did. “Hello?” her voice would echo softly through the dimly lit interior of the home, there was no reply. “Okay, we’re clear. Follow me Sawako and I’ll show you to the bathroom.” She’d say with a sigh of relief, Momoe, as lovable as she was might not like the girl to be smelling of blood, she wouldn’t of hurt her but she might have been weary. Junko would lead the smaller girl through the corridors and at one point they would be walking outside even though they were still in the house, it was like a garden in the middle of the house, so cool. She would lead the girl to the bathroom where the bath was so big, it would probably fit about twenty of the small girl inside, Junko'd fill it up for the girl. "Whilst you clean up I'll find you some clean clothes, I should have some of my older stuff around at about, they should fit you somewhat till we get the chance to take you shopping."

[OOC – I suck at explaining but, the house is kinda like the one in the 2nd Wolverine movie xD that Japanese family home.]

[/legend]

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sawako's mind raced. Momoe. In her mind, the girl pictured a gigantic hulk of a woman with muscles that would put even the manliest of body builders to shame. Momoe, who would carry around Junko herself on a single shoulder and had strength comparable to her. It was a fearsome thought. "....Eeeeeh...." It occupied her mind almost the entire trip, and before the girl realized it, they had arrived at Junko's home.

"Wow! It's...big! Is it really only your family living here?!" She spoke out, feeling the urge welling up within her to run amok and explore this new scenery before her. Alas, she restrained herself...for now. "Y-yes! I-I will get clean! " She agreed, following Junko into the interior of home, her head shifting from left to right constantly to gaze upon her new environment. She ran ahead, then back, never leaving more than 5 paces away from Junko...because eventually, Sawako lost track of her orientation within the building that was Junko's home. I mean, she could see the sky at one point...she would have easily been lost if not for Junko as a guide.

When they arrived at what Sawako had thought would have been a bath, her eyes blinked. "Is...this a pool?" She questioned as Junko started filling the bath. Her inquisitive gaze shifted to Junko...She didn't look like it, but she must have been rich. In her mind, rich people wore fancy stuffy clothing and outfits that were difficult to move in...not cool clothing like Junko. "...is Junko-san a princess?" She questioned once more as she began to slip out of her damp and ragged dress, revealing her pasty white body.

A body that would have been unblemished, if not for her being covered in dirt and dark stitchwork. Realizing this, she became self-conscious and held up her dress as a small barrier between herself and Junko.
"S-sorry...I didn't know I had....so many..." She claimed. She saw a few along her arms, but didn't realize it extended everywhere as well. "I-I....will get clean....while Junko-san is gone..."

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="The Beginning"]

It was adorable to Junko how innocent this young girl seemed, despite the circumstances that they met under. The question of her being a princess did indeed get Junko to thinking, it wasn’t something she often put thought into because honestly it didn’t matter to her but she technically used to be one. “Well, back when I was little, I was kind of a princess I think. My mother and father were the heads of our clan but… some bad stuff happened and me and my mom had to leave and we came to stone so… Right now we are just regular people with a big house I suppose.” She’d chuckle and pat the girl on the head. As the girl began to undress Junkos eyes would be caught on her body, not so much on the dirt and what not but the black patterns that after a moment she realised were stitches. The girl seemed a little self-conscious about them so she wouldn’t continue to stare and make her uncomfortable but she couldn’t hide her curiosity. “it’s okay, that does look rather extensive though, I think I’d like to have you checked out by a doctor or something. One I can trust. Just in case it something serious since I’ve never seen anything like that before… but yes, go ahead and have a good wash, towels are right here.” She’d pat on a pile of white, cotton towels and smile kindly. “Have fun and don’t rush. You’ve all the time in the world.” With that Junko would head on out and toward where her old clothing was kept. Sawako would find anything and everything she would need from shampoo to scrubbing brushes at her disposal.

Junko slid open the door to a rather unused looking room filled with old ottomans and wardrobes, a place for old clothes and the likes. a lot of the clothes that would fit Sawako was stuff she never actually wore, her mother always used to insist that she wore a dress but Junko never had any of that, her tomboy spirit was far too strong. “For training it probably won’t be the best, but for general wear I think some of this will work just fine!” She’d think to herself as she sorted through numerous different seasons worth of outfits, all very girly but as far as she was concerned they would suit the girl rather well.

Back at the bathroom once Sawako w long into her bath, she would become aware of a noise, a sort of low rumbling and some soft footsteps, they seemed to stop outside the door of the bathroom and a gentle tapping would come at the door and a voice would speak through it. “You certainly don’t smell like my daughter, so I’m going to assume you are a guest or your breaking and entering.” The voice would say with authority. “I was never one to jump to conclusions however and though my daughters scent is so similar to my own that I am blind to it, I can sense her close.” The voice would go silent for a moment and the footsteps could be heard leaving at a faster pace than they arrived, however the low rumbling didn’t occur again. “I’ve sent Momoe to find my daughter just in case, but please, enlighten me as to whom you are, I would hate to simply barge in if you do happen to be a guest.” Although her overall wording seemed friendly with a hint of caution, the tone of her voice was sharp and commanding as if she wasn’t just asking Sawako a question but rather demanding an answer. It was clear that the woman wouldn’t harm her once Junko was found and delivered an explanation but it would likely still be a little unnerving for the girl since she was in a strange, new place talking to people she’d never met.

[/legend]

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mind = Blown.

"....." She was speechless, aside from the nonsensical sounds of appreciation she muttered. It was everyone's dream to a princess at one point, and here she was, in the home of one...or an ex-princess. Nevertheless, she was starry-eyed over Junko. Sure she was unprincess-like, but in her mind, it wasn't possible to be any more badassingly awesome. After such a revelation, the young ghoul had no chance to resist Junko's thoughts of being examined at a later point, even if she would have much rather have shied away from the fact of her strange figure. I mean, she was a princess...

"Hnn! Hnn!" Up Down Up Down, she nodded her head in agreement, before dashing into the ginormous bath, feeling the warmth of the waters wash over her unnaturally cold body. It felt even more soothing when she scrubbed the soap through her messy hair, quickly making it neater and cleaner. The same for her body, washing away the dirt, and all but one blemish...

...They wouldn't disappear with any amount of scrubbing. Her small fingers traced along the sutures of her wrists, her forearms, above her elbows...then again along her sides, stomach, and chest. Even her neck was no exception to such markings. Even moreso were the equally strange marking on her chest that weren't stitches, but still wouldn't wash away. A tattoo? (Why? Why are there so many? What happened to me?!?) She gazed at her reflection in the bath to make up what she could from the distorted image. Anxiety. Her heartbeat sped up within her chest, her arms trembling from...nervousness? Fear? (Was I hurt? Am I ugly? Why me?) She didn't like them...her body. She didn't want Junko to see, but try as she might, no amount of scrubbing would wash them away....They were real.

(N-no...I shouldn't be worried...Junko might be able to take me to someone who could help me. Maybe I'm okay...I feel fine...I shou-) "UWAH!!" *Splash*

Fortunately, she was interrupted before she could mentally beat herself up any further. Of course, it scared the hell out of her preoccupied mind and caused her to splash into water for the second time that day. It was a voice...A voice that sounded strong, or at least proud and demanding...although it wasn't Junko's. Considering Junko's voice was the only one in her mental database other than her own, Sawako was familiar with it even if they had only met earlier that day. Hastily, she scurried over to the edge of the bath and submerging herself to the point of only allowing the top of her head to peak over the edge, viewing the direction she assumed the voice had come from; the door. "...Uhm!...Uhm! I-I'm not breaking anything...J-J-J-J-Junko-s-san said she was getting....clothes..." She spoke, her pulse racing just had it did before, although for other reasons rather than her own anxiety.

Her eyes scanned the room for a savior, but dreadfully realized she had left Shiro back near the base of the door where she had undressed. An objective that seemed all-too-far away. She'd have to endure this battle with the mysterious voice without the (mental) support of her puppet.
"I'm...Sawako....Junko-san is...my friend...and Sensei..." She muttered against the edge of the bath. "S-sorry...if I....smell bad...I-I'll scrub harder!!!" She declared, and shortly thereafter the sound of furious splashing could be heard as she struggled to cleanse herself of the "Un-Junko-like scent" the poor girl had apparently been identified by. Just add to poor Sawako's insecurities, why don't you -_-

[Marked]

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="The Beginning"]

The voice on the other side of the door would chuckle just enough for the girl to hear. “Now, I didn’t say you smelt badly did I?” She’d chuckle a little more, it sounded as if she was trying to stifle the laughter and simply failing. “My nose can pick up things most normal people can’t, a trait of my bloodline in fact. So, don’t scrub to hard, you’ll end up hurting yourself.” Just then, there would be three barks coming from outside, it was muffled and seemed far but Junkos mother seemed to be relieved. “Well, Momoe says she’s found Junko so it looks like you are indeed a guest. I apologize if I scared you, Sawako. My name is Ran, once you’re finished in there we can be introduced properly instead of through a door.” She would laugh softly once more and Sawako would hear the soft rumbling sound once again, seems the woman also had good hearing to be able to pick the girls name out of the quiet mumbles.

Shortly after the rumbling faded out, two or three sets of footsteps could be heard coming along. They’d come to a stop outside the door and then a recognisable voice would say. “Okay Momoe, you wait out here. You’ll get to meet her soon, okay?” There’d be no reply what Junko said, but there would be a knock on the door and it would open up. “Hey Sawako, I couldn’t really decide what to pick out. I’m not really that girly.” She’d say with a little smirk, she was quite unwomanly it was true. “So, I got a bunch of stuff for you to pick from! You’ll know what you like better than I would.” She did indeed have a box in her arms and there were all kinds and colours of clothes piled up on top. “I take it you met my mum huh? Well, kind of at least.” She’d say with a smile. “She’s really over protective about me bringing a boy home so she’s all scary till she knows who you are. After that she’s fine.” The girl would put down the box on a counter to the side and would take a seat next to it by hopping up and at the same time removing her red jacket. “Feeling better now? Nothing better than a nice, hot, soapy bath when you feel all dirty and stuff, right?”

[WC - 443]
[/legend]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back