Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

One Day [Solo Topic Enter/Leave]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was one day before the epic conclusion of this tournament would finish with either the representative of the Hidden Cloud, Tsuyoshi Junko, or I, Byakko Kyuji, having their hand raised in victory cementing their legacy and tale into the record books here in Tea Country. Regardless of the outcome though, both of us had proven that we were capable fighters for our respective villages and that we were individuals that one could not doubt in combat. However, before our battle would begin tomorrow, I had been invited to attend an interview with some individual later today that was likely going to be a generic one about my upbringings, why I participated, what my thoughts were on my opponent, and so on. It would be an interesting meeting at the very least.

Prior to that however, I was going to be a lazy Byakko and relax in my room until the time approached for the meeting. Sure, I could be working on some last-minute training and tactics for tomorrow, but I felt more than prepared for what my opponent could do. This was not to be confused with overconfidence as I was confident, but I could be taking a huge fall like the prior combatants against this Cloud Sennin had including my former apprentice, Aikayume Azusa. But unlike her, I would not be as easy to fool with his tricks even if he wanted to play hide and seek or use his feline companions to fight alongside him. Alas, I would be okay but for now, it was time to relax and maybe get some extra sleep before my interview later.

Closing my eyes, I would await to see what Fate decided on me now and tomorrow.
OOC:
  • MFT: 287
  • Topic entered and left in 1 hour.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back