Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open One yen... mwhahha, two yen... Mwhahaha.

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shion's gaze had changed after the mission, he had met Milo and it was now already a month later. He wanted to vent out, as, after all, he felt honestly different. "Ne- Shion-Kun..." Milo sounded with a little mischief in his voice. " Hmm?" Shion barely commented as he did a few stretches. They were surprisingly getting along with each other. "How do you feel now?" Milo asked as he tried to act rather worried. 'Same as yesterday, odd...' Hato shrugged it off, it was true... He felt like warmth was always needed like he needed to be fighting something or someone in the meanwhile. A sigh was given by the male as he, without warning, lashed out to a bin. "Tsk..." Shion gave a rather annoying sound as he seemed to have missed his target at the first hit, but had hit the wall beside it. Perhaps it was still a lingering feeling from the mission. 'Shut up!' Shion thought and soon walked along with the yokai wolf behind on his tail.

near a small stall he would sit down, the point at what he wanted, and place down the couple of yen he had managed to scrunch together. He just wanted a meal and some good news... On the table, he placed the piece he had from the cursed vase from all that time ago.

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It seemed like he would have to find a way to get things going and this wasn't one of them. 'I need to get moving.. I need to get going... I cannot keep sitting still here, I really have to grab intel and get going... He talked to himself inside of his head in an attempt to get a bit of bravery going.
He would chow down on the food that he had gotten before he would make his way down the streets once more.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back