Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open [Open Clan Gekido] Can't rest at all.

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was in the midst of the night and the male kept shifting in his bed. An annoying sound was made as he rolled to his side once more. Thoughts and moments of flashbacks were tormenting him. It had just been two days after the mission where he had come home from. And to be frank, he didn’t even know it anymore, what was he now? Was he honestly different? Or did the mask fall off that he had worn throughout the years? What was up with that cult thing that was behind him? Or group or organization however you wish to call it.

He tossed again to his back and looked at the ceiling, it started to piss him off that whatever he thought about only came with more questions. His eyes shifted to the window and he saw a shade… As if he was stung by a bee he sat straight up and he would look out the window. “I swear I saw something…” he would mutter and look once more but couldn’t see it straight out. “Tsk! They won’t get me here… Not them too…” He gritted his teeth and would pull on sweatpants and a loose shirt before he would walk barefoot through the clan house.

He checked the rooms which weren’t the others ' bedrooms as he didn’t want to disturb their rest, as it was the middle of the night and he was the one awake being a ghost. As he had checked all the spots he wasn’t even fully sure that everything was alright, he was convinced that whatever it was in the window that it was a person and not just shadows of trees and branches.

“I swear I saw something…” He would mutter and tap his fingers on the table as had gotten a seat, the light dimmed on to make sure, whoever would be near, that they knew there was someone awake and he would not let them hurt them… After all, he never explained anything to his friends at this point.

OOC said:
This is an open topic for those inside the Gekido clan~!

Uchiha Mizuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sumiko was restless, she had thrown the blanket off and back on of herself at least seven times before giving up completely and getting up, it was late she couldn’t say for sure how late it was but it was late, the moon glowed brightly in the inky black indigo sky causing its eerie pale blue light onto the grounds of the Hyuuga Clan house, from the shadows cast on the floor of her room she could see the raindrops running down the screen their steady rhythmic beats as they patted on the glass echoed through the silence of the house. Slowly Sumiko rose from the mattress on the floor grabbing her thin blanket and wrapping it around her shoulders, her pyjama's were only thin and not enough to keep the chill off her and walked towards the hallway, her hands stopped at the screen door as she heard footsteps and muttering from behind it, she wasn't sure who they were coming from but she would remain cautious none the less.

Letting her hands slowly slide open the screen Sumiko looked into the dark hallway seeing a dark shadow walking through the halls, she squinted a little making out who the shadow belonged to.
Shion, what are you doing at this time of night. For now she remained silent following the boy at a distance following him into the room they used as a living room, he took sat by the small table in the centre of the room. she could see he was disturbed by something as she watched his fingers tapping on the wooden surface. Wrapping the blanket around her shoulders tighter she walked towards him, "Shion, is everything ok? Why are you up at this hour," Looked at him cocking her head a little as she spoke, she was genuinely concerned about the boy, he was a good friend to Za and by extension that meant that he mattered to her as well.

[Topic Entered]

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He thought he had gone nuts for the night... but then again, everything felt and was so real. "I ain't sleeping right...?" it was only now that the male checked it h himself by, instead of just pinching, he bit his knuckle. "Nope... no dream..." he said as he then heard Sumiko enter. "eh--? Sumiko-chan..?" He was a bit baffled by why she was here... and even by the way she was. "Oi oi... don't get a cold now..." He was a bit worried, mainly as he knew she was with Zatoru. "Dunno though... if I am okay... many things happened hurtful things. I guess both mental and physical." He wasn't scared of hiding the fact that he had no idea if he was or wasn't. "Just can't sleep... Little naps at most, but..." He was a bit lost for words as he tried to get them all together, he would make space for Sumiko to join them. "Do you want tea or something warm..? We can't have anyone getting a cold." It was for him just stalling time to get at least a little bit of a train of thought... Zatoru might not even know the whole story at this point... But he knew he couldn't and shouldn't hide it much longer. "The cut is almost fully healed... Bruising is still there though." he started somewhere random to get at least something going.

"Ever since I was young... I know what happened wasn't just an accident... the life on the streets after my mom got murdered... Yet I can never seem to pinpoint who exactly... After seeing real ANBU of the leaf... I noticed they weren't the same as the one at my house years ago... Then on my last mission... I erm... Let's just say.. a friend that I got to know on the streets died because of me..." He gritted his teeth and hung his head a bit, seriously regretting the moment that he had brought her along. "I just cannot let that go... I keep seeing her body... I keep seeing that man's face... and the more I think about things, the more questions I have rather than answers."

Uchiha Mizuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The girl looked at the boy in front of her, he had grown so much since the first time she met him, they could actually hold a conversation now which was a good thing, she walked further into the room seeing Shion shuffle up sofa to make room for her to sit down which she did.
”You don’t need to worry about me Shion, I am not made of glass, a little chill never hurt anyone” She took the blanket off her shoulders and covered both of them with it, moving as little closer to Shion for warmth. She listened to him speak, it was clear that he was in a lot of pain both mentally and physically, it was clear that he had been through a lot, experienced more pain then she had ever experienced her life, she wanted to help him but she wasn’t sure on what to say or do, she was new to this whole caring about people thing. ”I am so sorry that you had to go through that Shion, I can imagine what you must be going through, She placed her hand on his shoulder for comfort the boy as he spoke, she could feel him trembling a little she wasn’t sure if it was anger or sadness. ”I wish I could tell you that things will get better but I haven’t even experienced a loss like that, up an until now I hadn’t really even been able to feel things like normal people have, all I can say is that is there is answer to be found you know that me and Za will help you find them,” She meant that words that she said, Za cared for Shion by extension that mean she did as well.

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
That she said she wasn't made out of glass, made him have a bit of an empty chuckle. "I see... Appologies." He would say honest before he scoot up a bit for her. That he too got a part of the blanket, was something he had no idea that it could be done. It was warm, Sumiko was colder then that he was. Probably from how she was dressed. But as he progressed his story about what had happened in a red wire like story. Throughout the story he was telling, he noticed himself that he was getting more and more frusterated. On himself mainly, but he did release some tension on her touch.

"Talking about Za... I never even got to tell him all this... I think he would laugh at the fact I was one to get caught like that... eeheh..." Just hte thought about it, made everything worse in his head. Such a pathetic attempt and here he thought he could have been handling most things... He made an annoyed tsk sound had would sigh a time, trying to calm himself down in a forced manner as he often had been doing. "I would rather have those answers soon... It slowly is starting to drive me crazy..." He would confess and look towards Sumiko. " How have you been holding up..? Musn't have been easy with two guys like us around." He was honest on that fact that... She was the only female and they weren't the best people to talk about make up and other girly things...

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back