Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Doors [Open]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Walking through the streets the man would look over his shoulder from time to time to make sure the Genin was still following him forming a series of handseals as Kabino appeared at his side writing a message before handing it to the being. "Take this to the med Sennin if you would, I know its a trivial matter in your mind however it matters to me." Kabino paused a clicking sound echoing from its maw as it spoke in a slightly annoyed tone. "Understood though in exchange i will be present in combat soon, I find myself docile for far too long."

With that the creature left moving through the streets of Konaha towards the hospital as Chinatu's head Rotated back towards the Haku."So how do you find the village while we're walking we may as well share some casual conversation to pass the time don't you think?" A wide grin was spread across his face becoming more relaxed around the young Kunoichi and returning slowly to his normal every day self speaking in rather curious tones wondering how Kiyoko would respond to the question given how nervous she had seemed in the first place.

Message reads:
Nagisa, I have something that might peek your interest here I have come across a young Genin with their sights set on the Medical branch and agreed to allow them to speak to you about such matters. To that end I decided to have this meet and greet in a casual environment at a local ramen stall in the Red Oak District lest she freak out a bit too much.

Haku Kiyoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kiyoko smiled at the Chinatu a little more relaxed now that they were walking, a good way to get rid of some of her excess energy. Walking through the village always calmed her down anyway. "I love the village, it always feels so calm, but there is always something going on, something to do you know? And every single person is living their own life and it's kind of amazing. It almost makes you feel small to know that everyone I see is in a way just like me, living their own life despite the many other lives around them. That's why I want to help people, I want to make sure everyone gets a chance to live that life."

She looks around her as she walks, her hands held gently behind her back, taking in the constant motion of the village and the many people bustling around her. "And I know I'm not the only one who believes that. It's why so many people want to be Ninja, well some do it just to look cool too I guess, and that's fine." Taking in the scenes around her for a moment longer she speaks again. "So where are we going anyway? Also I hope i'm not distracting you from more important work. "

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nagisa was actually not working at the hospital today. She let herself dress down as it were, wearing her simple blue and black outfit. She did wear a slight blue jacket to mainly cover the teardrop scar on her back.

It was a surprise to find that a message had been sent by the Yukio hybrid. She read the letter quuckly, he4 blue eyes roaming the page. A new recruit. Best not to scare her too much. Nagisa decided to go as is.

She would find them easily enough but would wait until they were at the ramen place before joining them.

After waiting a minute she would join them.
Yukio. Glad to see you are ok. The same for you Chinatu. And you must be the new recruit. Nagisa at your service.
Yukio will I be paying or shall you? Either way is fine.

She would turn her eyes towards the new potential.

"So why do you want to be a medical ninja? She would ask, an eyebrow raised.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed the young Genin had a good idea of how the village was those days coming to the ramen stand before Pausing a moment to look at Kiyoko for a brief moment as she asked her question. "Well you seem to have a grasp of what life is like within the village, it is never truly quiet, as for your Question we are heading to a simple ramen stand for some relaxation." As the man kept walking he sighed slightly the girl still seeming concerned about using up the Sennin's time, maybe she didn't realize the true facts behind what they were doing.

"You could see this as part of our work, finding everyone the right place to go and you can think of it that way should it give you some peace of mind rather than worrying all the time." Chinatsu's form shifted behind the Hyuuga speaking to the Haku as they walked. "What he speaks is the truth the more you think you are giving concern about our time the more you could find yourself missing opportunists for yourself this is a balancing act and one we must all master sooner or later." His wide grin didn't fade as the Sennin waved to Nagisa seeing her waiting for their arrival before taking a seat.

Giving a nod in greeting to his fellow Sennin he immediately waved someone over ordering sake to maintain the chilled out atmosphere. "Good to see you again Nagisa, This is the youngster I wished for you to meet and thank you I hope you find yourself in good health do not worry about paying considering i called you out here I will cover the bill." Chinatsu happily wobbled from side to side not seeming to pay attention to the group now that the chance of drinking Sake was on the table.

Haku Kiyoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kiyoko shook her head at Yukio's words, no matter how she looked at it she couldn't just see this as not a waste of their time. She could think of many other Ninja who graduated the Academy with her who were much more qualified to be Medical Ninja or to do anything better than her really. She didn't say anything though as they had arrived and she now found herself in the presence of two Sennin. Kiyoko takes a deep breath as she quickly studies Nagisa's appearance, taking note of the blue theme. Her own dark brown eyes are attracted the brightness of Nagisa's eyes that compliment her outfit. Calming herself as she feels very out of place in this environment, she runs over what she will say in her head before speaking as to not make a fool of herself, like she did before.
"I want to be a medical Ninja so I can help people. I have never been a great fighter and I don't want to hurt anyone. I try to help everyone I can, but I already find my skills limited to stopping the occasional theft or delivering messages for people. I didn't sign on to be a ninja so I could sit back and watch people get hurt. I used to that that meant fighting for others, now I think it's to assist them."

Kiyoko sits down and folds her hands in her lap still trying to keep her composure, even though internally she is freaking out about sitting down casually with two Sennin. A moment later she continues; "I have never been good at anything, i'm just another Ninja no one special. But I feel as though if I learn to heal it won't matter who I am only what I can do right? Helping is it's own reward." Kiyoko smiles at the two of them gently waiting for a response.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nagisa would look carefully at Kiyoko, her blues eyes seemingly piercing the young shinobi's frame. She nodded towards Yukio at the mention that he was paying.

"Never been good? You have graduated which is enough for me. They don't tend to pass just everyone. And you are wrong about being special. You can control the very elements around you and cause untold devastation and yet you want to heal. You can choose to fight for this village and yet you want to heal this village. This sets you apart. And that is something I look for with my medical shinobi. Any brute can destroy. Anyone with basic knowledge can rebuild but we medical shinobi heal. We repair the body and mind of those who have been hurt. This ranges from civilians to shinobi alike. We do not fight unless we must and we are to support our allies. We are to survive so that if the worst happens, we can make sure no enemy of leaf can learn our secrets. I do not mean to scare you. I am informing you of your responsibility for if you wish it, you may join us as medical ninja. I except great things from you." Nagisa would smirk as she placed an order form some ramen, her eyes twinkling at the reaction of the genin.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Listening to the two speak the Hyuuga took his Sake sliding another glass over to Chinatsu who used a small tentacle like mass to pick it up making sounds of joy at the drink the man shaking his head to the young girl. "It is as i said have confidence in yourself that is the first step, as Nagisa has said with powers like ours it is so simple to destroy, to erase the existence of others it takes a much stronger person to want to heal those injuries." Taking a few content sips of his own drink a sigh of relief left the man resting his head on his hand.

"I can't mention the number of times i have found myself indebted to the medical branch, First my eyes, healing my wounds and keeping an eye on me and Chinatsu here. Quite often they can be the unsung heroes of this village but those you help will always show their gratitude." A slight smile came across the mans features though he never made eye contact almost seeming lost in his own memories of days gone by looking down into the clear liquid before him wondering what she would have to say now that two of the Sennin were telling her to follow what she wished for.

Haku Kiyoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kiyoko thinks over what they have said for a moment as she orders her food. "Ok so well yes, maybe i'm not bad, but I didn't exactly graduate top of my class you know? And I guess I didn't really think that healing was all that special, I mean i've always wanted to help I just thought it was normal to want to help." she sighs and silently laughts at herself for speaking quickly and forgetting her composure once more. Honestly she has gotten comfortable around the Sennin something she never expected to happen. " But I don't want anyone to be in debt to me Yukio, I don't help just to gain something out of it. I help so that others can get something out of it. That made sense right? It made more sense in my head..."

Kiyoko fidgets with her hands for a while hoping that she is making a good impression on the two Sennin. "I would like to become a medical ninja, I don't know how to heal yet, but I imagine you would teach me that. Well not you, you are far to busy to teach someone like me, but I mean, uh yeah! I want to be a medical ninja if you will take me."

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nagisa would smile. Oh the uncertainty of youth.

"I expect you to know nothing about healing. I don't think you took any medical classes so we will start at square one which is fine with me. And the medical staff do not owe anyone any debt as this is our job, but it is nice to be appreciated. I think I will pair you up with one of my underlings. He will teach you some basic medical jutsu and such. As you progress I will be overseeing your exams. I can help teach you life saving jutsu and make sure you are ready for field work. With that, I welcome you to my family of medical shinobi. Cheers." she would lift her drink and finish it in a go.

"Now my dear, I suggest you eat up. We are on Yukio's tab and I would hate for him to leave here with a full wallet!" she would order another bowl, her blue eyes twinkling. "I expect you at the hospital as soon as you are able. A nurse will show you around and i hope to make some of my underlings available to you so you can start learning. You have much to catch up on and I expect you to work hard. If you are ever in need of help, please come and see me. My door is always open if I am in my office. You are a little timid but with enough work I will make you a great medical shinobi." Nagisa would finish off drink again while eating very carefully.

"Speaking of Yukio, we must begin training. Let me know when you want to train and I will make myself available. Do any of you have any questions for me while I eat this very delicious food?"

MFT WC 301
Kiyoko granted status of medical ninja in training

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tapping his fingers against the counter gently as his food arrived the Hyuuga let a slight smile curve across his features tilting his head to the side to look at the two nodding to Kiyoko. "See everything turned out fine, the fact of the matter is should you have some faith in yourself while also seeing that we are pretty chill people at the end of the day you just have to see that." Taking another drink of his Sake the man was quite relaxed.

At the word of training both Yukio and Chinatsu's attention was drawn back from food to the conversation grinning at the prospect. "Training you say? Well I can be free at any time for such an endeavour safe to say desk work is getting a bit mundane if i'm being honest." He pondered on any questions he may have to ask the Medical Sennin wondering if there was anything lingering on his mind that he could ask at this moment in time. "Well I don't wish to ask what you are capable of that is something I wish to see and learn with my own eyes bar that There is nothing that comes to mind safe to say I have never truly been one to ask questions taking things in my stride makes things easier from time to time."

He wondered how she would respond and how the young Genin would take to switching branches so easily, it seemed she had taken the opportunity now it was a matter of adjustment and training. It was a long road to become a medical ninja it was the same in any branch but the outcome would always be worth it in the end that much the man knew from experience.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back