Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open doors [Tutor]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed there was some interesting new bloods in the academy these days, a lot of potential floating about just looking for a direction to be pointed in. In a similar manner to last time the Hyuuga found himself in the academy looking for such potential sitting in one of the classroom waiting for the student to arrive, it had become something of a habit for him to do this sitting casually on the desk in his ANBU gear a mask covering his face as Chinatsu's form looked over to the door. "Waiting is always the boring part."

The man couldn't argue with the being as he stated the truth, waiting was always the most boring part of any session like this one wondering if the student in question would arrive in a timely manner or take their time it always varied from person to person as he took a moment to look out the window flashbacks of his own time in the academy an eager young student wondering what he could do with his life. Had anyone asked him back then if he was going to become ANBU sennin the man would have laughed at the notion suspecting he would die in the process of completing his goal however that had not been the case that much was obvious.

Turning his attention back to the door he and Chiantsu had heard little about the student in question it was not unusual for the Hyuuga to forget about checking files before a meeting preferring to have his first judgement of a person be on the meeting rather than the info. "Let's just see if this young lad has something going for him, think i'll play this one out a bit differently than before see how this kid reacts to the whole situation."

[Post: 1/5]
[WC: 302]

Uchiha Yuuto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuuto Uchiha stumbled through the halls trying to make it to a tutoring session with a Sennin... A Sennin! The boy had gotten carried away reading at the library and had nearly forgotten. He darted down the hall as fast as he could with a sling of books of various titles that he would explore more in-depth later. For now, he had to get to this session on time and make sure to make a relatively good first impression. After his sister told him about the different branches of the Leaf, he found himself interested in the Anbu Branch. Yuuto was excited to see what the Sennin could teach him. He knew this would do his late mother proud, he was sure of it. The boy saw a few others talking and discussing their goals and plans. He was a little more aware of his own aspirations. Primarily discovering what his parents died of.

His black hoodie like shirt fluttered around on him and mixed with his black hair making it look like a solid blob around his torso as he finally reached the hall of the desired room.

As he approached the doorway, Yuuto poked his head in. He saw a man obviously in relatively deep thought. Strange markings on his face that Yuuto had never seen before with brown hair, a necklace with a pendent of some kind hanging around his neck.

"Hello... are you Yukio-Sensei?" Yuuto asked politely as he stepped into the classroom with respect for the high ranking ninja.

WC: 253

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Turning his face to the young academy student Yukio nodded in greeting happy that he had arrived, a rather nice surprise for the man was how well mannered the boy was fair enough having one well mannered student seemed like a rarity these days but two in a row was a pleasant surprise for the Sennin. "Yes that would be me, and for quick introductions this companion coming from my shoulder is Chinatsu. Do not be concerned about his appearance it's a long story on the matter that we do not have time for." Chinatsu stretched out from the man's shoulder meeting the student with a wide toothy grin.

"Greetings young one, do not be concerned as he has said, we will begin this in no time with a simple question." Leaning back into the desk slightly the man already had something in mind for the lad, the easiest place to begin was discovering what he knew already. "So you must be wondering why your here, well the answer is simple I wish to find out what you have learned in the academy and expand that knowledge to things you may not have known before." Walking over the the board at the front of the room the man wrote three words on the board.

Advanced Elements, Summoning techniques and Kinjutsu placing the chalk back on the desk before speaking to the student once more. "So out of these three things I want you to give me a summery, what do you know about them, do you know what they are capable of and what are the requirements to gain such abilities. I want to see in few words how much you think you have learned in your time here and if you wish feel free to give your opinion on how useful you think you would find these things to yourself."

Uchiha Yuuto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuuto nodded to the creature and the Sennin as Yukio wrote on the board. He sat with a wide gaze at the three terms. He had read a bit about them. It seems that he would have to use some book smarts after all. He was also a bit disturbed by Chinatsu and his bizarre look. But the boy took in a breath and looked forward.
“Well, Advanced Elements would be higher level Ninjutsu, and I have always found myself more accustomed to the fire and lightning styles but I’m open to learning others. I know it takes time and money to obtain any of these subjects you’ve written on the board but I would assume Kinjutsu would be the most difficult. And I can only see obtaining the Mangekyou Sharingan for myself. I wish to gain the full power of my clan’s bloodline. But I know that there are other Kinjutsu that would be quite formidable, like Jashinism and the Byakugan. And of course, I have only just started reading about it, but the Rinnegan.” Yuuto took a moment to gather his thoughts as he looked at Yukio’s expression. The Uchiha had hoped that it in some way pleased the Sennin of the boy’s knowledge. He then kept going.
“Summoning Jutsu are quite powerful as well but I have also read that they have been very practical and helpful in construction work and house work, the smaller Summonings, of course. But I need to research more on this class of Jutsu before I could make a claim of what would be most useful to me. Perhaps more discussion and hands on learning with a powerful Sennin like yourself, Yukio-sensei, could help me understand these subjects better than any book.”
Yuuto said this with honesty and sincerity. The boy was certainly not kissing up to the powerful ninja, it was all just respect.

WC: 313

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Listening to his explanation of each term the man nodded slowly it seemed this student was one who looked up as much information as he could just in case questions like this one should arise though what information he did have could be expanded upon. "You seem to have a basic grasp on the foundation of each group of Jutsu however it is much deeper than you could expect. Advanced elements all serve a purpose and each can be bent to fit a certain style of combat you should take time to learn each of them before finding which groups suit your combat style."

With that he crossed off the first topic moving onto the next with little time wishing to explain them all. "Contracts can be incredibly versatile I myself have two summons willing to come to my aid and each of them have skill sets adapted to my own in order to best support me in any situation I find myself in." Below the term he wrote a few examples of contracts he knew. "Kami, Youkai, Slug, Deep sea et cetera and each being has its own specialties that could aid you in any way you saw fit however they are to be treated with respect as they are only assisting you due to a pact you made do not take them for granted."

The final topic was the most interesting one for the man given his history with Kinjutsu placing the chalk back down with a sigh. "Kinjutsu are a lot more complex than they may seem, I myself used to possess the Hakumei the heightened form of the Byakugan however since meeting Chinatsu here my abilities have changed and never forgot that each of the powers under the Kinjutsu branch come with a price, it may be the life of another, part of yourself either way such abilities do not come for free."

With that he took pause Chinatsu moving towards the student to speak for himself. "So do you have any questions."

Uchiha Yuuto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuuto listened quietly and absorbed the information that the Sennin gave out. The Uchiha knew that there was much he had to learn. As much as he had gained from the books, Yukio seemed to have the battle knowledge and experience that the boy would need.
"I see. Well, I wish to gain the power of my Bloodline. The Mangekyo Sharingan... my mother had only told me about it and it's immense power. And I've read about it but someone like you has probably seen it in action. And from what you've said, I'll need to sacrifice something to obtain it. Can you tell me more about it?" Yuuto also nodded to Chinatsu to show that he was also talking to him.
Yuuto glanced down at the palm of his hand. Maybe his mother also had the Mangekyo Sharingan? He could feel his blood rushing faster.
"I have learned a few abilities, but I see what you're saying... I should try to implement those elements into my fighting style. I specifically wanted to focus on fire and lightning. My mother had always excelled at those and it was all I had at the time. Though, I'm not sure what the best elements would be for a Bo Staff." Yuuto chuckled. "Which is a weapon I prefer to use once I have more freedom to use different weapons and all."

Yuuto looked at Chinatsu. "I would also like more information about you, if you would be willing to tell me anything..." The Uchiha observed the creature as he pulled out a note book and a pencil to jot down notes on all these things.
The boy wrote down the bullet points of Yukio's pervious words and focused on the words on the board. Those four names were foreign to him, those of the summoning contract: Kami, Youkai, Slug, and Deep Sea. He would need to study up on those things after this Tutoring session. He had never considered summonings and what would be good for him. But since Yukio opened up the whole concept of applying these various techniques and methods to a fighting style, it was clearly the best way to go for the boy. He would build a fighting arsenal of skills that were best for his style.
"I want to excel... it's my best opportunity to figure out certain things from my past. And you being who you are, you're probably my best option. Thank you, Yukio-sensei." It was funny. Yuuto never found himself talking this much but here he was spilling his guts to the Sennin and his odd friend.

WC:433

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The young student seemed rather interested in the power of the Mangekyo Sharingan and Yukio had no issues in explaining to the young man how such powers were achieved after all most Uchiha carried such abilities in their blood. "Well the Mangekyo Sharingan will awaken naturally as you grow in power and become more proficient in the use of your eyes, you need only train and grow to achieve that one however." There was a pause as he made note of the two stages of the Sharingan on the board drawing another line going down further before noting the final state.

"The Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan can carry a cost, very rarely have I seen them awaken naturally in someone and usually come at the price of taking the eyes of another. As you can imagine having someone take what could be considered most precious to your clan is a painful process and you would have to live with the fact you took that from someone." He wanted to make it clear what the cost of power was, the fact that nothing came for free and some things had a greater price than others. With that were was the matter of his combat style hearing the boy used a bo staff only made that somewhat easier as the being beside the Sennin changed shape forming a long sharp blade extending from the Hyuuga's arm.

"Well I have some knowledge in matters of Taijutsu, Ninjutsu and Genjutsu, for all we are from different clans some abilities are universal in how useful they are." Making a new section on the board simple labeled Uchiha the man made a few branches from that word making notes of what was attributed to the Uchiha clan. "You find preference in fire Jutsu that is understandable it is the known style of the Uchiha however Genjutsu also comes with your eyes as well trust me I have fought enough from your clan to know that. As for your Taijutsu might I suggest looking into elements such as Crystal that being an element i find particularly useful when it comes to my own skill set."

The man wanted to open doors for the young lad, seeing his passion for the Uchiha clan it only felt like the right thing to do, as he addressed Chinatsu the being shifted towards the Student. "I am part of Yukio's abilities I am both alive and not a living weapon that comes with the power of a Kensai user those who have studied the art of Taijutsu and Ninjutsu to such an extent that beings like myself can be bonded with to form living weapons that fight alongside our users given we are treated right." The being had little issue with explaining to the student what he was, it was something the boy would learn about sooner or later and it was easier to get such things out of the way there and then.

The man chuckled slightly at the thanks shaking his hand with a dismissive hand gesture. "Well no need for thanks, it is simply in my nature to cultivate potencial where i should find it however i can only say so much at the end of the day it is up to you to go out and find what works best for you."

Uchiha Yuuto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuuto nodded, mulling over all the information that was presented to him. The young Uchiha remembered his mother having fierce arguments with his father over the very same subject. She refused to take the sight of another. That there had to be better ways. Yuuto wrote that off as his mother's good nature. She would never do something if it meant hurting one of her own. Yuuto couldn't even imagine what his Mangekyo Sharingan would be like much less the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. The boy was aware of the powers the eyes possessed, however.

The powerful ocular Genjutsu of the Mangekyo was rarely rivaled and there was of course the Amterasu and the Susano'o. Yuuto had only read about these techniques, never before had he seen though. Were they worth stealing another person's sight?

Yuuto sighed and scratched his head.

"I'll have to really think about that. The mental consequences of such an act as taking someone's sight. Have you seen it done before, Yukio-sensei?" Yuuto asked.

Yuuto also guessed he would have to look into the elements and find a suitable mate to his taijutsu and his weapon. This would be an interesting task for him. He used a Bo Staff mostly in his old days of training. That was what he was most comfortable with and even when expanding to different weapons, there was nothing quite like holding the staff to him. Perhaps he would go out to the training fields and try different elements with his staff.

"A living weapon, huh? That's interesting. I haven't read anything about such a thing." Yuuto studied the shiny, sleek color of Chinatsu in blade form. "Are you still able to communicate that way? Maybe telepathic?" This intrigued the boy as he stood up to get a better look. "Wow. I imagine it's quite useful in combat."

WC: 306

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was good to see the young student taking things in his stride going from subject to subject and absorbing information while also having the intuition to ask questions of his own about subject matters he may not have understood crossing his arms a moment to think on the students question. "Yes i have seen it happen, both to Uchiha and Hyuuga and i can tell you it's not a pleasant sight. What's done cannot be taken back so easily and at the end of the day it is up to the one who gained the eyes to live with the actions of the past and see to it that it doesn't go to waste."

He spoke from experience having taken a set of eyes himself many years before and coming to the realization that such actions carry a heavy price on the conscious of a person Chinatsu returning to his normal state, or the closest thing to normal before speaking to Yuuto while Yukio pondered. "I am capable of speech yes, all i need to is form a mouth to speak from and communication is rather simple." Turning to the board the man began to clean it of the notes as he spoke, there was much to say regarding subjects like this one.

"It is useful in combat yes but like all things takes its tole, there are many powers in this world that may seem difficult to understand but rest assured those who use them have their reasons for doing so you have my word on that one." Taking a moment of pause the Sennin returned to leaning on the desk crossing his arms and looking over to the young student. "Now with all that in mind is there anything else you would like to ask me before i bring this session to a close."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back