Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Your Heart To Darkness [Training]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
…….

Maru sat in the middle of his room, sitting in the center of a upsidedown triangle that had been bordered in a circle. On each of the triangles were three black candles that had been lit, he closed his eye and began to focus his demonic chakra to the center of his forehead. His hair began to flow as if the wind was picking up but.. There was no wind. Then in that moment, Maru's third eye snapped open then the “real” Maru had disappeared from his own body into a endless abyss of his own mind. This being in Maru's body made the once confident looking face of the half demon go completely blank, a very serious look. Regardless the creature made Maru raise his hands to begin a chant to bend the darkness to his will

99qHYGP.png

”The light has abandoned us.” the creature in Maru's body said in a voice that wasn't Maru. The dark energies that lie within Maru's home and throughout this town is channeling to the third eye.. Absorbing the evil.and our soul anew. The light is gone,my power needs a higher source! One with a greater deeper force! Darkness is what I need. The darkness is the power choose to feed. Dark powers are the ones that I truly desire! An element greater than Earth, Water, Wind, Fire, Lighting and even the pitiful light humans cling to!” As the demon spoke, dark spirits began to circle around it! The candles blowing out letting darkness fill the room.”Grant us this wish! Demons of the night, foul corruption from the pits of hades! Give me powers that shall give others a fright. I abandon the light to the darkness of night this I what I wish to see this is my will so mote it be!!!! When the creature was finished, inky hands crept within the boy of Maru. The creature began to twist and contort as the dark beings that it allowed in its body only to strengthen his.. It's dark core, before then… his vision was enveloped by black...

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back