Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Operation Black Heart (B-Rank Anbu)

Omoi Tetsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Sonen looked out at the wooden masts crossed with each other along the painfully blue skyline. It looked like a carefully constructed wreckage, wood and rope all tangled together, shifting sleepily with the quiet breeze. He wasn't going to be the village's prodigy, and this is about the age that a person learns that about themselves beyond the shadow of a doubt; his youth had faded, and it would be up to him now to do what he could with what talent he had, ultimately, and admit to himself that what that was was a kind of noble mediocrity sharpened only by considerable effort. A waitress approached him, bringing him back down to the planet. He did his very best, and with usual success, to keep a rigidly straight posture whenever he was out in public, his face stiffened with a constant focus. He spent a considerable amount of his day imagining hypothetical self-defense situations, training his mind and body to be on guard constantly. The result was often a premature burning through of his emotional reserves, in particular during the preludes to missions, the fire in his stomach seeming to burn through him in nervous anticipation at an alarming rate. "Hi there!" 'Oh yeah...' He straightened back up, emerging from his daydreams to see the restaurant around him. "What can we get you started with today?" This just wasn't going to be his day, he was totally out of it, taking little trips along the clouds every time he looked out at the sky. "Just a salad, thanks." It was, of course, embarrassing to be ordering food before briefing an Anbu he had never met before on their upcoming mission details, but he had worked with Himiute for long enough now that he knew they weren't going to be able to have anything like a dignified and empty-stomached discussion of upcoming events.

And, as always, the old man was late.

Well, it couldn't be helped, and at least the man was a kind of good at his job. A type of competent, if a little too... Passive. It made Sonen reflect on the possibility that he might be headed in that direction someday in the distant future. A man had to learn to find a way to carve out a place for himself in this world, after all, even if he was a small fish swimming among sharks. He was sitting, once more, with his face slumped into his hand, gazing out at the seaside behind glass and twirling his fork around aimlessly in the salad that he must have been given at some point. 'Somebody slit my throat if I have to play support for another joined-the-Anbu-Corps-at-thirteen child genius.' He mumbled under his breath, but noticed a woman at a nearby table shoot him a disturbed glance as soon as the words had escaped his lips.

It was slowly dawning on him, too, that he knew very little about the mission at hand, or at least a lot less than he would have liked to (which, granted, was almost always the case, being the chronically over-preparing type that he was). He knew what his role would be, he was vaguely aware of a disturbing failure rate for infiltration attempts made in the recent past for the group, but he didn't truly understand the organization they were targeting. In some ways, this meeting was going to serve as a mission briefing for him too, even though he was supposed to be playing the part of someone instructing his second half. A big brother, there to look reassuring, but do very little of any real consequence. He sighed to himself and leaned back. This little pity party was getting too old, even for him, a little too self-indulgent. He'd have to look alive and shake it off soon enough, he'd have people relying on him to focus and do his job, but, at least for the time being, a little indulgence wasn't really doing anyone any harm. Maybe this was the opportunity he needed to get it out of his system before answering that old, familiar call to action.

[OOC: Good luck.]

Mishiku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mission Start

870da93ae7221cb36325eb4187616486.jpg

It was time. It was Mishiku’s final mission to become a full fledged ANBU and it seemed as though for the past 3 months his platoon leader was delaying his graduation due to ‘leadership reasons’. He knew that it was all political bullshit, he had succeeded in all of his support and solo missions as an AIT and yet he still hadn’t been promoted. All the men in his family were expected to join the ANBU corps but deep down Mishiku didn’t really know if whether or not ANBU was for him. Even when Mishiku completed his first mission on his own his father didn’t seem to care at all, yet when one of his older brothers did the same then it was a proud moment for his father. All of this went through Mishiku’s head as he made his way to meet his team for the mission briefing. He had been given so little information about what his objective was, only that he was supposed to infiltrate some group out here in the countryside and that an identity would be set up for him.

“Whatever, as long as this mission is my ticket to graduation.” Mishiku mumbled as he walked inside the restaurant of where he was supposed to meet his team. He decided to leave his ANBU attire at home and blend in with the civilians during his travels outside of the village, ANBU weren’t really welcomed in the De Cevitate Attonbitus region due to them having some superiority complex over the civilians and causing collateral damage and on occasion accidentally killing innocent lives that happen to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. It honestly bugged Mishiku that ANBU acted like that, he remembered when he got reprimanded in his previous mission due to arguing with his squad leader on using civilians as bait for a gang of shinobi bandits that had been terrorizing the local population. Mishiku was well aware that hard decisions sometimes had to be made but he tried to avoid them whenever he could but the squad leaders that he worked under didn’t seem to give a shit about that or just didn’t have the tactical aptitude to come up with a better plan.

He sat down at one of the booths that faced the door and looked at the menu, looking to try and get a meal before this mission would be under way. A cute waitress walked up to him with a big smile on her face,

“Hi, can I get you something or do you need a little more time to look at the menu?” She asked with an upbeat attitude.

“Yeah, I’ll just get grab the roasted chicken with mashed potatoes and a water please. Thank you.” Mishiku responded with a smile on his face.

The young waitress nodded and went back to the kitchen to deliver the order to the chef. After about ten minutes the waitress returned with Mishiku’s order. He figured that someone from the ANBU was in the restaurant as well probably waiting for him but Mishiku didn’t know who he was and plus he wasn’t going to start this mission with an empty stomach, might as well get his eat on when he still had the chance.

“Hopefully my partner isn’t an asshole or fully brainwashed thinking ANBU is the best ever.” Mishiku thought to himself as he began to eat his meal.

Omoi Tetsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was a beautiful day for work. Not many people appreciated when the world outside was particularly lovely during weekdays, where they felt stuck wherever it was they happened to be. The contrast would bother them, as if the mere fact of not being able to possess something great made their current circumstance worse. Just by the fact of it's existence. Such was the folly of man, Himiute thought as he walked into his favourite seaside restaurant; that a person could love a beautiful day, but in equal proportions hate it for only existing in the space contained within a window. Man was addicted to unhappiness, to the point that it eventually changed the DNA of the whole species; change through dissatisfaction seemed to be the hallmark of all life, in fact.

The old man liked to pick this restaurant, far away, as it was, from the hidden village. His superiors could fight him on the needless use of travel time to accomplish what could be done in the same fashion nearby, but everyone who fought him had bigger fish to fry, and he would inevitably outmaneuver by the mere fact of his outsized attention given to the topic. Soon enough, you'll be in the ground, and all this cutting out of the actual substance of life to make yourself more effective, so that somebody somewhere would appreciate you was the great waste of his generation. Himiute rested a hand on Mishiku's shoulder as he sat down beside him. "Uchiha Mishiku, it's good to finally meet you," He paused as the waitress was coming over with the young man's chicken and mash, moving out of the way with a quick, "Excuse me" Before continuing, succinctly motioning for Sonen to come join them. "I've heard good things about you, I'm glad I was able to pull you onto this mission." The waitress was about to ask if he'd like to have anything, but he motioned her away with a polite shake of his head before she could begin, silently mouthing, 'No'.

"The reality is that my own higher ups would only allow me to take one talented Anbu with me, and that was Sonen here." He said, motioning to the man who was now sitting down in front of Mishiku, saladless, leaving the AiT, through bad luck, perhaps, as the only one eating at the table. "You could say I am profiting off of the fact that talented AiT are undervalued in the marketplace." He laughed suddenly at how the words had decided to come out, before finishing with, "Sorry to be so crass."

Sonen was silently watching the AiT as Himiute introduced himself. It happened to be a very synergistic arrangement that Sonen, specifically, benefited from in his longer form work relationship with the old man. It wasn't that the Anbu was suspicious, or looking for anything in particular, but having someone so gregarious make their introductions to someone you had never met before gives a person the benefit of being able to fully immerse themselves in the experience of a first impression without having to be conscientious of how they might be being perceived. All while trying to memorize and execute all of the standard social niceties. Himiute seemed to be particularly engaged in this particular work, dispensing with those introductions at an alarmingly quick rate as he got to the real (forgive the phrasing) meat and potatoes of the business they had agreed to meet for. He withdrew a thin dossier from within his vest and laid it out on the table. "I won't ask what you know about these people," referencing the character profiles of the terrorists contained within, "Because the last two teams who thought they understood this group, based on what was being passed around among the Corps, ended up in the ground. So I want you to forget anything you might have heard, if anything." Slowly, he took in a deep breath. The man knew what he wanted to explain. He had every piece to the puzzle that he wanted to assemble, but the order that he put it all together was not just important. No, that was an understatement, and one that only veterans of assigning missions truly grasped. The importance of the sequence with which information was delivered could not be overstated. Men and women lived and died by the structure of a narrative, it gave birth to coherence from the noise of data.

"I want to make something clear to you. This is not a mission that the Corps is taking seriously; there is a lot of politics involved at my end that you do not need to worry about, but it affects priority. This is important though. What that means is that you will have purpose, you can be sure of that, but not the resources you might need. That's why I needed to put together this little ragtag team; the most qualified at the lowest price, so to speak." He grinned awkwardly, feeling that apologizing twice for the same comparison would be a little redundant, "You're going to have to disappear for a while," Sonen interjected, "We're erasing your file at the Corps, you will not be able to return except through us. You need to tell us that you understand that." And, as if they were coordinating the speech, the old man followed up on the thought, "Yes, that is a good way to demonstrate what I was trying to explain. Make no mistake about this mission, I've looked at your record, nothing you've done will compare to the level of... Involvement that this job will require. Death is not just possible, but it now has a two-nothing track record."

He didn't know why, and it was possible that the old man's easy going nature just made him more self-conscious than he reasonably ought to be, but Sonen always felt that Himiute added a lot of fat to mission introductions; he seemed constantly at risk of taking the whole thing off on a tangent, or else narrowing down on a single detail disproportionately to it's apparent importance. Their disclaimer might have been important, but he didn't want to get lost in the weeds with it. "I'm going to be your only link to the outside world, which means I am professionally engaged right now and from this moment on to be your best and only friend." He gave a weary smile, both oddly self-conscious in a childish way for trying to put himself forward as a friend, and therefore risking rejection (a test of his childish insecurities), and, much more prominently, feeling that he wasn't quite able to make light of the fact that he was very much going to have Mishiku's life in his hands, setting himself out as his only lifeline, when Sonen didn't quite even trust his own life in his own hands. "I will be meeting with you periodically as your missions progress, both debriefing you, as well as passing on new and relevant information to you. More than that though," And here he paused, struggling to find the way to articulate what he wanted to say, "Frankly, it's my job to keep you grounded. I'm not being facetious when I say it's my job to be your friend here; this is not something you can do on your own." He wanted to say that he had been in Mishiku's situation before, and he knew how hard it could get, but he could only find a way to express this with a tightly contained smile and a furrowed brow. Instead, he just finished with an awkward, "So. I hope you can accept me." Forcing out an awkward little laugh.

"So. What questions do you have before we actually brief you on the mission context here?"

Mishiku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Departed

Mishiku dug into his food, he forgot to ask for a fork and knife for his roasted chicken but he didn’t care, he picked up the chicken and began feasting into it with his bare hands looking as if he hadn’t had a decent meal in weeks. A man’s gotta eat right? He was almost embarrassed with how the way he probably looked when an older man with white hair and a mask over half his face, who was clearly his ANBU superior, sat next to him and began talking to him. The man seemed a lot more genuine and kinder then the other ANBU pricks he dealt with in the past, couldn’t just everyone be a regular person and not act they’re the greatest shinobi on the planet or kiss ass to their superiors for a promotion? Mishiku always believed in treating with everyone with respect, no matter who they were but that didn’t mean kissing ass just to get ahead in life. No, fuck that.

Mishiku couldn’t speak due to his mouth being full of food so instead he gave Himiute a thumbs up when he commended Mishiku for the successful missions he had done in the past. The older man motioned for a younger blonde man to sit with them, Mishiku sized up the man as he moved to eating his mashed potatoes. The older man introduced himself as Himiute and the younger man as Sonte and that Sonte would be Mishiku’s handler during this mission, Mishiku continued to enjoy his food as the men continued their debriefing. The other ANBU groups that were sent to infiltrate the group wound up dead but yet somehow Himiute and Sonte felt that Mishiku was the one to get it done, it all sounded too good to be true, just because he was an AIT didn’t mean that he wasn’t idiot. Everyone had their own personal goals and Mishiku had to uncover what these men’s goals were especially if his life literally was in the palm of their hand.

"You're going to have to disappear for a while, we're erasing your file at the Corps, you will not be able to return except through us. You need to tell us that you understand that." Sonte explained. Mishiku nodded his head while he finished up the last of his roasted chicken and began cleaning his mouth and fingers off with a nearby napkin. Sonte finished up by explaining that he would be his only link to the outside world and to think of him as his best and only friend. Mishiku let out a chuckle when the man finished by telling him that they would be periodically meeting from time to time while Mishiku was embedded as an undercover agent in this group. Sonte gave off a socially awkward vibe, as if he never had a girlfriend or went out to just enjoy himself and that the ANBU was his whole life. Mishiku shuddered at the thought of the ANBU taking his life over completely and being a slave to the corps, “I’d be damned if I let that happen.” Mishiku thought to himself as he began to gulp down the large glass of water that he somehow forgot to notice. Himute asked him if he had any questions, Mishiku answered with one finger as the woman came over to check up on them.

“Wow, I came to see how the food was but you scarfed everything down already!” The young woman said as she began to laugh.

"Yes, you have no idea how hungry I was, it was so good.” Mishiku said as he reached into his pocket to find his wallet. He pulled out 30 yen and handed it to the young woman, her eyes widen in surprise.

“Sir, the meal was only 10 yen.”

“Yeah I know but you had a captivating smile and you were a good waitress so I wanted to show my appreciation.” The woman began to blush as she accepted the generous tip and wished him a good day. Mishiku turned back to face his handlers,

“Now that we won’t be disturbed, I can freely ask some questions that concern me.” Mishiku said with a serious tone as he paused to drink the last of his water that wound up turning into a long pause as Sonte and Himiute waited for Mishiku to ask his questions. “1. What makes me so special that you would have me do this mission if two other groups that had more experience than me fail? And don’t give me that bullshit excuse of ‘your the best AIT we’ve seen’ I want the real reason if I am going to accept this mission. 2. How long do I have to disappear and is anyone from main branch going to get involved? I’d hate to wind up hurting a fellow comrade just for the sake of keeping my identity.” Mishiku paused so he could let the men answer his questions before he moved on to the last questions he had brewing. “3. This is more directed towards Sonte, wouldn’t it be a foolish idea for me to risk my cover to meet with you periodically to give you a debrief? If I am joining this group then they are probably going to keep tabs on newcomers for some time especially if they found ANBU rats in their organization by us on two occasions. No, I will let you know on when and where we can meet, but only until I feel it is safe and not you. As for the new info you will be giving me, I suggest we figure out a good spot for you to leave any information for me so I can read it then burn it to erase any evidence.” That was the smart thing to do, did they really expect this group to be that amateurish to let newcomers join their group without vetting them and keeping tabs on them. If there was one thing that Mishiku learned it was to never underestimate anyone, regardless of who they were. The ANBU had a tendency to do that and it blew up in their face plenty of times due to their hot head and massive ego.

Omoi Tetsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Listen, son" Himiute began, an endearing smile emerging on his face as he thought in amusement at the questions, and tried to find the quickest way to explain the thoughts that were crowding together in his head, "You aren't ever going to enter into the bureaucratic division of the Corps, like I have-" He broke away from his train of thought for a moment, getting a handle on what he ought to expect from the young man, "I bet you didn't even know such a division existed, right?" And then, re-adjusting to lean back in his seat, interlocking his hands and placing them on his stomach as if he were about to enter into a discussion that he himself loved quietly contemplating or sharing among friends, he went on, "So anyway, I will resist the temptation to turn this into a teachable moment, but you seem to have a very skewed understanding of how the three branches in Kumogakure operate. Except for some missions in the Anbu corps, no mission is undertaken without the approval of all three tracts. The approval itself is virtually guaranteed, but the point is the maintenance of a consistent system of management. Surely, you've noticed the overlapping jurisdiction between the main branches, and, especially, their subdivisions. Do you think yours would be the first mission that risked interference from other Shinobi tracts or subdivisions?" And finally, trying to find the most succinct way possible to conclude the point before moving onto the other, he would wrap it up with "No. The job of the bureaucrat, more than anything else, is to control the flow of traffic, and because the Anbu are the only division permitted to conduct secretive missions, approval from every branch and subdivision is funneled through the Anbu Corps first and foremost. So no, it doesn't matter that other shinobi will not be aware of your operation, they will, nonetheless, never even enter the vicinity of where you'll be active. If they did, entire teams would be deployed to prevent any specific interactions, but now we're getting into the minutia I'm trying to avoid. More than any of this though, your job is not to protect any shinobi, it's to defend the lives of the citizens of Kumogakure; we are their servants." He paused for a moment, not exactly for dramatic effect but as if he could see the speed at which the information was being digested, as if tracking the trajectory and location of a drink through watching a person gulp. "But this is not the time to have discussions of the abstract or anything outside of immediate utility, so I won't spend any more time on that."

He struggled a bit more with the first question. He had to resist a fairly strong urge to interrogate the phrase "if I'm going to accept this mission.", as if that was the way the Corps operated; by volunteer and consent. It wasn't as if Himiute hated disobedience, he understood it's place in sharpening a person's leadership skills and attack prowess, it was just a bit jarring to see it in action, and being used against him especially. Nonetheless, he reminded himself, this was the character trait of the type of person he wanted for this mission, so it would ultimately be the old man that needed to swallow the teachable moment. "On your first point, I apologize if I sounded like I was buttering you up, it was not my intention. The fact is that I have high hopes that my approach is more reasoned than my colleagues, and I believe in my own ability to have this mission accomplished, but you don't come to a difficult victory with a single great idea; you reach it through a million small ideas and advantages." He considered for a moment how to phrase what he wanted to express here in a way that wasn't rude, but realized that doing so was how he got himself into this interrogative situation in the first place, and decided to blurt out the unfiltered form of it. "You are not" He paused, making sure the boy was understanding him clearly, "the genius that will ensure that this mission is successful. You're one of the million small advantages, and I am excited about each one of them."

Sonen's expression hadn't changed throughout this exchange, and remained casually fixated on the boy across from him even as he now made demands and questioned the logic of his superiors. Sonen had one powerful ability that was rare to find, even in the shinobi world, because very few people understood it to constitute a specific tactical advantage in every type of conflict. When Sonen stopped speaking to listen to someone else, he would actually listen and try to understand them in the best way he could. He didn't wait to speak, he wasn't waiting for a chance to do anything; listening was not synonymous with pausing for him. As a result, he was able to unguardedly try to ascertain what the tones in the boy's voice might indicate about his character, what he thought of the Anbu Corps or this mission, if his idea sounded logical and if it would not be more likely to compromise the mission integrity or either of their safety, and then concluded... Nothing. Only impressions, made all the more vague by the fact that he himself did not understand all of the intricacies of how the mission would be arranged. Nonetheless, and especially since he saw that Himiute was pausing to give him a chance to answer what the Uchiha had asked him, Sonen felt obligated to give the best answer he was able to.

"I don't think it's foolish at all." As soon as the words left his mouth, his look took on a confused expression, seemingly unsure of how the boy could have come to the conclusion he had. He reminded himself in his usual empathic way that knowledge of how the politics and structure of the Corps actually worked was not something that he really understood until he had served for years, "Please don't think of this as a mission where you are literally cut off from the world; Himiute will be coordinating much of your efforts and the environments you find yourself in in the best way he can with his limited resources, but he does have a considerable amount of discretion when it comes to what he's allowed to request without explanation. On the second part of your question-" He corrected himself, considering, in his gravitation toward organized subordination, the exact grammar structure he was addressing, and carrying on with, "That is, on your concern and demand following your question," and here, Sonen's face retracted into it's stony military expression, leaning back upright as he straightened his posture, "I can't answer that directly. I am not your mission superior here, but I will say that we are not asking you to work alone. Himiute is organizing this whole proceeding in ways that you are not, and don't need to be, familiar with, at all times. You still need to be talented to survive, of course, but he will always be subtly influencing your environment and where you end up. For that reason, please understand if he asks that you stick to his schedule. You are, forgive me for saying so, a cog in a well-timed machine." This was, of course, a sophisticated non-answer, and Sonen now shifted his gaze to the old man, as if to indicate to him that he now had a few comforable moments to contemplate the question before the Uchiha had picked up on the fact that he would still be lacking in answers.

Himiute pulled out a single cigarette from his inside vest pocket, and patted around his other pockets before pulling out a lighter. He lit it and leaned back, staring at Mishiku in that way that tells everyone, universally, that they are partially and non-specifically considering who that person, you, really was, but that half their mind was drawn inward in contemplation, making them look like they would be staring at you and considering the topic of you, deeply, while simultaneously looking through you and at nothing at all. "We can do all that. Anything else?"

The old man hoped Mishiku was smart enough to realize that this question was not a request for more demands.

Mishiku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“I am honestly not surprised that there is a bureaucratic division of the corps but that does make sense on why my platoon leader has been jerking me around with my graduation to a full fledged ANBU yet I complete all the missions that are assigned to me.” Mishiku said as he contemplated the discovery of learning that the corps had its own bureaucratic division, he wondered if his father was in the division and that is the reason why his promotion has been delayed for so many years, it made sense in Mishiku’s mind, his father always thought the missions Mishiku undertook wasn’t challenging enough and that he needed higher level missions in order to be a true ANBU. Yet when Mishiku completed the higher level missions his father and instructor would again come up with some bullshit reason on why he wasn’t a full fledged ANBU, even thinking about all this made Mishiku’s blood boil slightly. His emotions wanted to take over and ask if his father was a part of the division but he knew Himiute wouldn’t tell him so there was no point of even asking.

“The point of this is for you two to be real with me on what I am getting myself into. Himiute, I am sure you covered all your bases and spent months putting this operation together but what makes my infiltration more likely to succeed when the other groups failed, were you not involved in their mission as well?”
Mishiku asked, he had no idea what he was getting himself into and he still didn’t even know what his objective was in all this. “You better accept my damn terms. You guys are trying to get me killed out here by underestimating this group. ANBU brass always think they are ahead of everyone else yet never believe that the enemy just might have as much intel on them.” Mishiku thought to himself, yet Himiute’s comment was exactly how Mishiku was beginning to feel like, ‘a cog in the machine’ which was never a good thing because not knowing all the information ahead of time can be the thing that kills you in the shinobi world and he would be damn if he died as only a ‘cog’ in the machine.

“Plus, how did the group find out they had been infiltrated on two separate occasions? Don't you think they are expecting the village to use another method of infiltrating and have safe guards to counter it?” Mishiku asked. This group had their shit together if they were able to figure out that they had been infiltrated and figured out who the rat was on two separate occasions. Mishiku knew that in order to come out of this alive then he would have to follow his instincts, which would mean that he could possibly have to delay following his orders on occasion so that he could keep his real identity hidden. No matter how much his handlers tried to control his environment, Mishiku knew that everything doesn’t always go according to plan and that improv can be a life saver. He knew from experience with dating multiple girls at once and having to come up with stories on the spot when one girl found out about the other. Now that was a scary moment.

“So, did you come up with an identity for me already or do I have to create my own?” Mishiku asked, beginning to come up with an interesting and creative backstory for himself that would sound cool yet believable. Damn that would be cool.

This would be a good opportunity to see firsthand what the people out here in the country think of the village and what their day to day lives look like. Mishiku felt it was always good to get different perspectives on life so that you can understand different situations and handle them wisely. After his handlers answered his last questions, he wiped his hands with the napkin on the table and got up from the table and began to stretch. He knew that some questions would have to be answered on his own throughout his time undercover.

“So, where do I begin and what exactly is my objective because you still haven’t told me?” Mishiku said as he motioned for the door for them to leave the restaurant so that their conversation would be a lot more private.

Omoi Tetsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"You want us to be real with you, huh?" For a moment, Himiute was considering the boy's begrudged complaints about the corporate ladder, considered too his seemingly unfounded concerns that he was being misled, and considering all this while he tapped the cigarettes in his box that had come half way up when he had drawn the first one. He knew it was his fault, coming in too excited when the boy's life would be very shortly on the line. "Well, let me tell you outright then, the reason the other teams failed, as far as I can tell, is that they shot directly for the top of the organization, without even understanding how that organization was structured." He found himself being increasingly surprised by this Mishiku character. Either out of cowardice or a general distrust of authority, the boy seemed to be very resistant to jumping into the throes of battle and danger. It might just be that certain something that was missing; everyone could tell by this point that the usual military minds were not going to make this mission work. Himiute was phrasing this whole thing as an attempt made by the underdogs, but all an underdog really was was a loser, a misfit by virtue of his lack of success, but this mission did call for something different. "They tried to cozy up to the top based on the known strength of it's members, but that's not how this organization is structured; what you have in front of you," He said, nodding to the dossier on the table, "Is a list of the actual characters that make up the inner circle. It seems that this group lives by their ethics, not exactly promoting members based on merit, but more like whether or not Masuro likes them. To put it bluntly, if Masuro senses a person is making a direct play for the top, suddenly appearing on the scene with a reputation for being dangerous, or cozying up to the powerful members, he's going to get suspicious, and he's going to investigate." He leaned back on his chair, lifting his butt up to place the pack of cigarettes back inside. "If you won't kill an innocent person, he's going to get suspicious and start investigating. If you sneeze the wrong way, if he doesn't believe you have a real reason or motivation to be there, he's going to... Well you get the point, and then you're going to end up in a river somewhere."

Not very reassuring so far, he knew, but that was, basically, the nature of this mission. What the boy wanted seemed to be simultaneously a reassurance as well as the truth, and at some level, these things were inherently at odds. It was not, however, his job to convince Mishiku to take this mission, it was his job to prepare him for it, so he would go on bluntly. "So, like a proctologist," He started again, a smirk creeping up his face, "You're going to enter from the bottom, meeting with the lowest level members that are somewhat on the border of the inner circle. Your new name for the assignment is going to be Uchiha Masakuro. There is a high probability that you will have to fight at some point, so you'll be retaining your clan name to avoid any complications." The man looked at his watch, and then through some money onto the table before finishing with, "Come with me though, we'll walk and talk."

"The beginning to your mission is simple; you'll be meeting with a bunch of thugs and gaining their favour. Make no mistake, Masuro is no fool; he is incredibly dangerous, intelligent, and experienced, but he is also only a man; a man running an organization that depends on rapid expansion." Himiute and Sonen would start fast traveling through the forest, on an apparent mission to reach somewhere unknown, and eventually find themselves coming through suburban sprawl that would eventually fade into a small and slightly run-down metropolitan city, "What you need to be, now more than anything, is an individual peering into this movement. Find a real reason to be a part of it, and act accordingly. You will find yourself happening to come across some security local to the area, Nameyosi Rogo and Kinimisuma Suichi, also present in the dossier. They will be at the rally and attempting to join, you're going to be exposing them as undercover shinobi. You will know this because they arrested you a while back for assault, which our records currently corroborate." Voices were coming through a bit more loudly deeper into the city, the feint sound of a megaphone, it's reverberations, sounding through the city air. "Ryuuto and his small crew will be meeting at an apartment building near here. Meet them first and understand who they are. In particular, Kyuuto. Your new persona, so to speak, is someone with impulse control problems, and I want you to be able to understand what that looks like. Meet the boys, befriend them, and they'll be heading to the rally shortly after. Your end goal is ultimately going to be to make Anakagewatsi Ruya fall in love with you, but you won't have to worry about that too much just yet, just keep it in the back of your mind." In the near distance, the sight of three boys approaching an apartment building came into view, and Sonen and Himiute looked at them in a way that indicated that they were Mishiku's mark. "We're depending on you now, but we can't feed you every prompt. Find a way to make a bunch of degenerates like them immediately like you."

Mishiku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So It Begins

Mishiku listened closely to the information Himiute disclosed about the other ANBU groups that infiltrated inside the base. It again showed Mishiku that the majority of the ANBU corps were egotistical and arrogant. Why would they think that just because they were “strong” that they could swing for the fence and try to get close to a influential member from the start. Mishiku shook his head in disappointment and chuckled to himself listening to the rest of how the last group met their demise by the the group’s leader, Masuro. “I’ll keep in mind that he is not to be trifled with.” Mishiku said. “Killing an innocent person?” Mishiku thought to himself. “I don’t know if I could knowingly kill someone who is innocent, I’ve made hard choices before and lived with the consequences but killing an innocent civilian who is not about the shinobi life is another thing entirely.” Mishiku said, still contemplating the words Himiute said. He pushed the thought to the back of his mind to think of later, he had to focus on everything that Himiute was disclosing to him. "You're going to enter from the bottom, meeting with the lowest level members that are somewhat on the border of the inner circle. Your new name for the assignment is going to be Uchiha Masakuro. There is a high probability that you will have to fight at some point, so you'll be retaining your clan name to avoid any complications." Himiute explained.

“Uchiha Masakuro” Mishiku murmured to himself, It was a name that he would have to get used too but the Uchiha part would help out, it was the one thing that he wouldn’t have to change about himself, he would still be from the his family’s clan. He was happy to hear that he would be inserted to the bottom of the organization’s ranks, it would give him an opportunity to understand what the organization meant to the foot soldiers and what they thought of it and then get the leadership thought and compare the two. Normally the people higher up the command chain had agendas of their own but the foot soldiers motives were always pure and had emotion behind it. Mishiku read through the dossier that Himiute provided and then used Snapshot [Mastered] to memorize the dossier before burning it to ashes. As they got further into the city Mishiku would hear the faint sound of someone speaking into a megaphone although he couldn’t discern what the person was saying just yet.

"What you need to be, now more than anything, is an individual peering into this movement. Find a real reason to be a part of it, and act accordingly. You will find yourself happening to come across some security local to the area, Nameyosi Rogo and Kinimisuma Suichi, also present in the dossier. They will be at the rally and attempting to join, you're going to be exposing them as undercover shinobi. You will know this because they arrested you a while back for assault, which our records currently corroborate." Himiute explained. Mishiku pondered on his statement, not about the undercover shinobi that would be easy but about finding a reason to join this movement. He hoped he would find something that would genuinely interest him enough to join, it would make things a lot easier moving forward.

"Ryuuto and his small crew will be meeting at an apartment building near here. Meet them first and understand who they are. In particular, Kyuuto. Your new persona, so to speak, is someone with impulse control problems, and I want you to be able to understand what that looks like. Meet the boys, befriend them, and they'll be heading to the rally shortly after. Your end goal is ultimately going to be to make Anakagewatsi Ruya fall in love with you, but you won't have to worry about that too much just yet, just keep it in the back of your mind." Mishiku laughed out loud at the thought of falling in love with someone. “You must not have gotten much information about my personal life. I never have fallen in love with any woman I have dated, I may have liked them but never loved them.” Mishiku said still chuckling, “My sister says that I’m a heart breaker although I hate having that title. I don’t know if I can do that part of the mission. Plus what does her falling in love with me have anything to do with me completing my mission?” Mishiku asked before finally noticing the three boys heading towards the apartment that Himiute told him about. “Guess we’ll have to finish this conversation later. Well, cheers to beginning a brand new life.” Mishiku said as he walked towards the gang. Whether he knew it or not the life of Uchiha Masakuro that Mishiku would have to live would change his dramatically change his outlook on the world and his own destiny.

[MFT]

Omoi Tetsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shimiden just wouldn't keep his distance from Ryuuto, yelping at him like some poor, lost puppy, trying to figure out what little treats he was refusing to mention toting around in his brown paper bag. "Yo man, fuck off. It's just some fireworks and cherry bombs for the party tonight." Ryuuto was walking through the streets with his usual scornful and searching glance sizing up the citizens of the world around him. They were weak and unassuming, the usual sort that shuffles around in the early afternoon; directionless, sleepy, not really thinking of anything in particular. They looked like zombies, in fact. He thought he'd do his best to wake some of them up, going to a few people sitting on benches and asking them if they could spare a little change so that he could eat.

It was a game, you know. He was holding a brown paper bag, they could see he was holding it, they knew he had some money to spend. What does a person do in a situation like that though? They could call you out, and that is what they'd do if they were brave, but most people were content seeking out the least confrontational response possible. Sometimes that would be saying that they were sorry and that they didn't have anything, but that was only for the sort that didn't really pay attention to Ryuuto as he approached them. He would get just a little too close for comfort, and there was a sharpness to his movement and body language that suggested that he had grown up under the pressure of needing to refrain in some way from hesitation. Act and then figure out why you acted the way you had, if you had time and were bored, he guessed. His first patron offered him a hundred yen. It was just about as low as you could get and avoid any of his wrath. He snatched it without a thank you and went onto the next person sitting around. This was where it started to get fun, because now they knew for sure he had enough money to eat something. It didn't matter though. The man did refuse, pretty casually, as if he didn't know what was coming, and the boy, without a second thought, backhanded the man's cup of tea into his shirt. Before the poor scumbag could even comprehend what was happening, the trio was charging through the street and crowds to pre-emptively get away, Howling with laughter as they did so.

They rounded a corner and Kyuuto's apartment building was in sight. What a dump. "What are we gonna do for more money?" Shimiden chimed in, half joking that they had abandoned their marks. They were running up the apartment building steps now, Domi catching his breath on each of the turns of the stairwell to loudly announce to the rest of the building that they were there, Shimiden backing him up with whatever sounds he could think to conjure up on the spot.

I came down in right from the top and left in a daze
Went to town, no lights, unfazed and peeking in through your space
Uncrazed, in your face like 'who's there?', laissez faire
A transaction done by a faction, a fraction of your wealth and welfare
And social security impurities, I'm picking through your self-care
Start running, then catch me in the dark, I'm coming
And stunning, the stars from the stark black humming
When I hit you in your ear, then have no fear, numbing
Your worries, weak and weary tears, and time to start slumming, slumbering,
And living through cunning in your low years, it's coming, switch gears.

They were banging on the door, and Kyuuto came out with bags under his eyes, "What do you want?" He said through a crack in the door, but Ryuuto immediately reached in and pulled the other boy out by his shirt collar. "Since you don't want to come out and be ready on time, at least head down to the party first." And with that, launched Ryuuto down a few stairs, but he was able to keep his footing. The other kids looked at Kyuuto, who wasn't seemingly in any rush to follow. He looked bored, but after a few seconds pretended to remember, "Hold on, gotta take a piss." And unzipped, immediately urinating down the center of the stairwell. A voice called from below, "Yo, what the fuck, man?"

Mishiku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Introduction

Mishiku watched at a distance to see the young thugs scamming off any townsfolk they came across, trying to take advantage of people’s guilt with a hint of intimidation. An older man saw the boy get money from someone else and blatantly refused to offer any money over despite the boy getting in his face and attempting to intimidate him. The boy responded by shoving the man’s tea across his outfit then sprinting off around a corner with his friends close behind, howling with laughter. Mishiku continued to walk at his normal pace, looking as if he minded his own business like everyone else who was walking by. Under normal circumstances, he would have asked if the man was ok but he didn’t have time, he was on a mission and he had to remain focused.

Mishiku turned the corner where the gang turned and found them rushing up an apartment staircase and huddling around a door while one of them started banging loudly yelling for someone to come out. “Now, what could these kids possibly get out of an organization like this?” Mishiku thought to himself. Usually for thugs that young they usually are attracted by either peer pressure, money, or they have no one at home that cares for them so the gang becomes their family. He was getting more interested in wanting to figure out what the organization’s goals were and what incentives they promised these teenagers once they joined. The leader of the crew from what Mishiku assumed pulled another individual out of their apartment and pushed them down the staircase, luckily the boy gained his footing from the sudden push and didn’t manage to fall down the steps. “That would have been something.” Mishiku thought to himself thinking about if the boy lost his footing and probably either would have broken his neck falling down the staircase or breaking a few ribs at the least. The boy continued walking down the staircase but not until one of the boys in the group unzipped his pants and began…...peeing on the guy.

Mishiku burst into a howling laughter, clearly loud enough for the group of thugs to hear him, and pointed to the victim that was showered with piss. He couldn’t help but laugh, “Now, that’s some funny shit!” Mishiku said as he continued to laugh uncontrollably. He didn’t plan on introducing himself like this but then again, better to be genuine than to fake it right?

[MFT]

Omoi Tetsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryuuto, for a brief second in time, disliked the uncomfortable position he had been put in by having someone else join the little theatrical display that was intended for a known audience. It was the kind of discomfort you might feel as a performer if a single voice from the audience howled up in laughter. It threw him off of his rhythm and pacing; it threatened to make him self-conscious about his next joke delivery, and that made him briefly very pissed. However, like that voice that yells out from the crowd, the entertainer soon realizes that the manner of introduction is, well, good for your brand, and good for the overall presentation. Ryuuto's fierce scowl quickly turned to his own laughter as he yelled down to Kyuuto, "See? Even a total stranger can tell that a dickhead like you had it coming! Ha ha ha" The boy was bellowing the laughter out down the stairwell, excited because he knew it would just be too much for the other boy to keep quiet about. He'd lose his temper, things would get even more hilarious. He was right too, and Kyuuto yelled back up, "Hey, fuck you, you piece of shit!" Ryuuto was laughing loudly to try and drown the other boy's words out, since he knew it would piss him off even more. Piss being the operative word there. "You wouldn't be laughing if you got piss all over you! Now you think it's so funny just because some loser-ass stranger started laughing?! Why don't you go fucking make out with him if you think he's so cool and you want to impress him so much." Kyuuto knew, deep down, that each word he screamed out was just a metaphorical shovel-full of dirt being pulled out of the grave he was digging for himself. His face was fully red now, infuriated at the knowledge that not only was there going to be no retaliatory options for the heinous crime of being pissed on, because deep down he knew it was hilarious too, and that burned him on a whole new level; but he also knew that all of his complaints were going to be thrown back at him all day in mocking tones and at every opportunity the rest of the group could find. He yelled out a final, "Yo fuck you!" Before shooting Mishiku an angry and ashamed glance and storming out of the apartment building. The rest of the group wasn't far behind, chattering and laughing in incoherent echos down the narrow staircase as they flew past the undercover AiT, not really paying him any more attention. They, of course, knew he was the one who was laughing with them at Kyuuto, but his role in that joke had already been fulfilled, and so in their eyes he had now simply ceased to exist.

They were walking through the streets now, onward toward the party. The dilemma the young Anbu would face can't really be overstated here; he had made some tiny amount of headway in terms of an introduction, but the quartet was now heading to a second location, which meant, at a bare minimum, if they found the boy at the protest, the suspicion he'd conjure up from basically introducing himself twice might supersede the manner in which he actually introduced himself. What could a person do though? Sometimes you just get dealt a raw hand, but you still have to either play or fold.

As the group got closer, the sound of a megaphone could be heard, along with the incoherent rise and fall of people yelling and cheering. It wasn't an enormous group that Bishoujo Kimi was addressing, but it was large enough that a megaphone was justified as a means to communicate with them. The words would slowly begin to take form. "... And people actually think the democrats are going to save us from all this violence?" Ryuuto and his group started walking toward Geese and Lily, who seemed to be chatting in the crowd, Lily pretty obvious to spot by her purple hair. "Yo, what's the story so far?" Everyone knew Lily was kind of just off-limits if you were a guy, but it didn't change the fact that she was hot enough to actually temper some of the violent and bad behaviour of the young group of thugs who had just shoved their way through the crowd. Not to say that they were angels in her presence, but the subtle change in behaviour would become noticeable if you paid close enough attention to it. Some combination of attraction and fear had it's effect. "Well, Ryo's doing most of the legwork so far, as you can see," She glanced over to the innocent and spritely teenage boy whizzing through the crowd with slick shadow-like boxing that immediately preceded the quiet snapping of his camera. Ryo loved when Kimi was speaking, it always drew more girls than one of the boring and oh-so serious men on the team ever would. "The people, the masses, were naive enough to believe all these lies to begin with, that's why we're in this whole mess!" While Ryuuto was momentarily distracted by the speech, Kimi finished her thought to Geese, then turned back to finish what she was saying, "So, I get a bit of a chance to relax here now, and he's going to show me his best findings when we get back to base, but I might just pre-emptively get a bit jealous and do a bit of hunting here. The tail is strong in this crowd." Her leering eyes were scanning the skirt horizon, allowing her to gently drift further and further away from what should have been the obvious intention of the boy's original question. 'Why would anyone put me in charge of organizing work efforts in any sort of environment with a dependably constant influx of new panties? They obviously didn't know me well enough yet...' She tried to snap herself out of it long enough to act like some imitation of an adult and noticed the bag that was in Ryuuto's hand, knowing the boy well enough to know that if he had bothered to waste his energy carrying something, that something was going to lead to a whole lot of trouble to some poor and unsuspecting soul. "What's that?" She asked, and the boy opened the bag to show her the fireworks inside. "Stopping by our rival church later on, just to freak the shit out of some devout heathens. Nothing for here, don't worry." He laughed, and the girl went on, having a bit of a hard time hearing through the blast of the megaphone.

"If you want to know what the truth is, what's actually needed, just ask yourself one simple question; if you had a bodyguard that you found out loved killing for the sake of killing, wouldn't you start worrying more about that bodyguard than what he came to you to protect you from? Wouldn't it distract you from doing your job?" Kimi looked momentarily concerned before her face cracked into a little devious smile, "Well," she finished, "Just make sure you grab all the recruits we need from the crowd first. Remember to stay on script, the criteria for pulling them is important, so you need those specific answers." The boy turned away, bored and annoyed, "Yeah yeah yeah, how many times are you gonna tell me that? I'm not a fucking retard, I got it already." Kimi, of course, didn't give a shit, she wanted now to ignore him as soon as she could, and that closing reminder would just about do the trick. "Don't you think that maybe, just maybe, you might start losing sleep wondering about this man who was supposed to guard you while you lay there unconscious? How long before you start spiraling toward the same murderous madness that your bodyguard had been infected with?" The little group started intermingling with the crowd then, interrogating random people with a series of questions. Of course Ryuuto hated the work, it was just so absolutely repetitive and tedious, but he got paid just enough for it to make him begrudgingly undertake the task. And, of course, that job was pushed on the little quartet because, whether they were aware of it or not, they had an uncanny instinct for picking out those that were sufficiently like themselves enough that these potential recruits more often proved useful than not. Who they had stopped on now were two uncommonly well built figures from the crowd, the same ones that the AiT would have recognized from his file, Kinimisuma Suichi and Nameyosi Rogo. They were obvious picks at first glance, very unlikely to end up as a bad lead. "Leaders should not be rewarded and placed in positions of power based on how well they can kill another person. What is this world we're living in now? How much simpler could this problem be? Act now, while you still have your freedom and safety! Speak now while you still have a voice! Tomorrow it's gonna be too late to do or say anything!" Domi started the whole impromptu interview, "Hey, what's your names? Interested in making a difference here? Tell me honestly." Rogo started frankly, as was his nature, relieving Suicha of the responsibility of casting off her introversion. Raiden bless her, she tried so hard all the time. "Well I'm Rogo and this is my partner Suicha here, and I really don't know. She brought me here, but so far my impression is that you guys are just a bunch of whining fucking complainers, and I'm not immediately sold on any pretense of careful organization, so why don't you change my mind?" If Domi was shocked or offended by his bluntness, it certainly didn't show. He looked more bored than anything that he might now have to do a little extra mental work.

NPC Name References: [here]

Mishiku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Womanizer and Emotional

The group of teenagers walked pas Mishiku, laughing and talking amongst themselves, ignoring him as if he were a ghost. “Hey, what’s going on in the city right now?” Mishiku said as they walked by but they either ignored his question or didn’t hear him. “Damn it…..” Mishiku thought to himself as he followed the group trying to get their attention one last time in order to gain more information on just what the hell was going on but again, they continued to laugh amongst themselves, drowning out his attempt to get their attention. Mishiku started to second guess himself, thinking if he pressed too hard then that might somehow make him look suspicious and give himself away. He shook off the brief moment of self-doubt and walked in the same direction as the group of young thugs went, “What the hell am I getting so nervous about? Mishiku, are you seriously that worried about impressing Dad and becoming a full-fledged ANBU?” Mishiku argued to himself, his anger slowly rising, “Forget that, I’ll do this for me and me alone.” He thought to himself. Subconsciously he started to accept his undercover identity and started to slowly realize that it was an opportunity for him to be free and choose a life that he wanted without the consequences of disappointing his family even if it only was temporary. The fulfillment of completing his mission was slowly becoming secondary to Mishiku. In the end, he would complete his mission to the best of his ability but he was more interested in joining the organization and genuinely learning who they were and their objectives were.

Mishiku finally arrived at the origin of where the individual was speaking into the megaphone, there was a group of townspeople protesting and being riled up by the speaker. "... And people actually think the Democrats are going to save us from all this violence? The people, the masses, were naive enough to believe all these lies, to begin with, that's why we're in this whole mess!" The speaker yelled, the crowd yelling back, their protesting louder. Mishiku scanned the crowd, he had lost sight of the young thugs as they blended into the crowd. A few attractive women passed by Mishiku smiling at him to give the invitation to want to talk. Mishiku gave a flirtatious smile back and stepped up to what seemed to be the leader of the group and the most attractive of the three women. He leaned in close to her ear so she could hear him,

“You don’t look like the rebellious type. You sure you and your girls are at the right rally?” Mishiku asked with a sly grin on his face.

“That’s what makes me so dangerous. It’s the ones that don’t look the part that you gotta keep your eye on.” The woman said with a sexy smirk on her face.

“I’ll have to see how dangerous you can be if I get the chance.”

“Only if you’re lucky…... What’s your name?” The woman asked. Once she asked her friends said they were going to go to the bathroom, an excuse to let the girl have a little bit of privacy.

“Mi-” Mishiku quickly stopped himself, realizing he nearly gave his real name out sub-consciously on an undercover mission! It was his first undercover mission but the fact that he almost gave himself away made him realize how hard this mission would be. He would have to constantly be alert mentally.

“Maskuro. What’s your name? Is it some rebellious code name like “Black Bird” or Bullseye” Mishiku responded jokingly. The woman laughed and playfully hit Mishiku in the chest. If he wasn’t on a mission he’d be fucking this girl by this evening but he had a job to do. Maybe he would still get the chance if he was lucky.

“You’re funny. No, my name is Eve. You don’t look like you’re around here, Maskuro. Where are you from?”

“Yakanai.The City of Sin.” Mishiku said proudly, thinking back to his vacation that he took there with his sister, Aina, to the city to enjoy his 20th birthday. A lot of bars, brothels, fighting thanks to Aina.

“That’s not too far from here. Yakanai is a much better place to be then this town. My girls and I were a little too wild when we visited out there. What brought you to Port Cirrus?”

A man walked in between them saying “Excuse me” as he tried to get closer to the stage. Mishiku looked over in the direction of the man was going and noticed one of the leaders that he saw in the dossier, Lily. “Damn she’s fine.” Mishiku thought to himself for a moment when he recognized her. He was definitely in the right place, he had to assume that some level of recruitment was going on here, he just had to figure out where and how to be selected.

“What are you looking at?” Eve said as she looked to see what Mishiku was looking at.

“Just seeing where that asshole was in a hurry to go,” Mishiku responded, “I got arrested by some asshole shinobi that were consistently fucking up my gang’s operations. We were nearly busted again but my boys saved my ass and I was able to escape before being arrested again and probably thrown in prison for life. My boys saved my life.” He was surprised himself with the bullshit story he had just come with but it was the story he was sticking too since it fits well with the story that the ANBU established for him.

“A gangster huh? Sounds like an insane story.” Eve said, half believing the story that Mishiku came up with. She could tell he had an edge to him and probably was no stranger to violence but then again, men always made crazy stories to grab her attention, only this time she was interested in him and the vibe that he gave off. Mishiku was about to respond before he noticed the two local security guards that he was supposed to oust as shinobi, Nameyosi Rogo and Kinimisuma Suichi. They were speaking to someone but Mishiku didn’t recognize who it was. Mishiku’s mind seemed like it was working at two hundred percent, trying to figure out the best way to go about it but thought of something so bold that his fellow ANBU would drop their mouths in disbelief if he attempted it. “Speak of the Demon, I can’t believe Rogo and that bitch Suichi is here.” He moved forward, grabbing Eve’s chin lightly and passionately kiss her before saying, “I’m gonna have to take care of some unfinished business. We’ll have to catch up later on so I can see how much of a bad girl you are.” Mishiku said as he walked past her. The action stunned Eve, no one had the balls to ever do that to her which made Mishiku all the more attractive to her. “Wai…..” She barely said, still speechless from the boy’s actions, “I’m definitely going to sleep with him tonight.” She thought to herself as she followed him trying to figure out where he was going.

Mishiku walked past the crowd of people, lightly pushing them to get to his objective. He could hear Eve trying to get his attention but he ignored her. He hoped what he was about to do wouldn’t screw his chances but he figured it was bolder than any of his asshole colleagues would do and he wanted to do it his way, not the acceptable “ANBU” way. He thought back to all the times his dad had ignored him and barely wanted to spend time with him, only spending time in the attempt to make him a successful ANBU member and not know his own son. The memories served their purpose in riling Mishiku up and to portray the genuine emotion of anger and direct it towards the local security. His mother had always told him that he gained power and strength from his emotions and that’s what made him special compared to his other siblings but to be careful to not be engulfed by them. Mishiku’s fist clenched up and he let the anger flow through him before unleashing it to his targets. It was an artificial anger from his memories and the security guards didn’t deserve it but he had no other choice.

Game Time.

Mishiku rushed out through the sea of protesters and front kicked Rogo in the balls before connecting a left hook across his face. Mishiku spun around from the momentum of his left hook to connect a back kick to Suichi in her sternum. Mishiku could hear Eve yell out “Holy Shit!” at the bold actions he took.

“That’s what you fucking get, Rogo, you mothafucking shinobi piece of shit! I told you I’d get your ass back for what you did! I told you the next time I see you that payback is a mothafucker. I don’t give a damn, It’s better I got a crowd to see me beat the shit out of you shinobi pieces of shit!”

It was a bold move and some would say stupid and insane move but it was his way and he wasn’t going to act like other ANBU. He would do it his way, he only hoped it was the right way for this situation.

[MFT]

Omoi Tetsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Domi took a deep breath in, allowing his own unwarranted annoyance wash over him like a cool breeze before exhaling deeply. He wished in his secret heart of hearts that everyone he went up to to recruit simply told him to fuck off, and that way he and his little crew there could at least deliver an ass kicking as divine retribution for the night of tedious annoyances that fate was going to inevitably bestow upon them. Instead though, he would be interrogated, and vaguely on top of that. What makes the Water Margin so great? 'I don't know', he wanted to say, 'why don't you go fuck yourself?' Sadly, this simply would not do, and he'd have to conjure up, from a well deep within himself, some reason that he thought might appeal to this random fucking stranger that Domi knew nothing about. Okay. "What you call complaining, I call recruiting and spreading a-"

Before he could even finish his thought, a fist came flying out from the depths of the crowd and made contact with the man's face. It was so abrupt, and such a welcome and refreshing break from the monotony that Ryuuto, who had been staring off into the distance and trying to think of anything less painful then the chore they were now responsible for, immediately bursted out laughing and pointing at the man who was now on the receiving end of what was looking like it might be progressing towards an absolute brutal beating. Not that he would necessarily put money on the stringy youth against that husking tree trunk of an old man. In any event, it was at least going to be a few moments of enjoyment.

The initial hit immediately inspired a sense of warmth and camaraderie between the group and Mishiku, who they were now beginning to recognize too. The mention of the two being shinobi also set the situation up as an instance to be somewhat professionally interested in too, but the second mention of the two of these people being shinobi pretty much rubbed the whole group the wrong way. It seemed just a tiny bit too forced, which was a shame, since they actually wanted to like this bold new addition to the party. It was, thus far, a wordless suspicion in their heads though. "Are you out of your goddamn mind? You must be aching for a cracked skull right about now." Rogo lamented, trying to recover his footing as quickly as he could as Suicha subtly and quietly positioned herself behind Rogo's assailant. It wasn't as if fights breaking out was anything new or shocking to the organizers of these protests, but it was disruptive enough that Kimi stopped speaking and the crowd started to shift a bit to make way for the brawl. More importantly, all of the eyes that mattered in the event were now on Mishiku.

OOC: It's on, please send me your actions.

Omoi Tetsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Maskuro

HP: 23,485 -> 23,485
CP: 22,440 -> (22,440 - 400 - 2,750 - 625 = 18,665)

Henry:

HP: 1,907 -> 1,907
CP: 1,907 -> (1,907 - 240 = 1,667)

Mariella:

CP: 1,907 -> (1,907 - 300 = 1,607)

VS.
Suicha:

HP: 17,490 -> (17,490 - 5,500 - 900 = 11,090)
CP: 16,830 -> (16,830 - 920 - 920 - 680 = 14,310)

Rogo:

HP: 11,480 -> 11,480 - 1,075 = 10,405
CP: 9,150 -> 9,150 - 765 - 735 - 225

VS.
Ryuuto:

HP: ???
CP: ???

Kyuuto:

Domi:

Shimuden:

Kimi:

Ginryo:

Lily:

Geese:

Actions:

1. Maskuro activates his sharingan
2. Suicha attempts a Submission on Maskuro (Miss!)
3. Rogo strikes at Maskuro with a Spear Hand (Miss!)
4. Maskuro attempts Hypnotic Suggestion on Rogo through Insidious Gaze (Hit!)
5. Suicha attempts to Submit Maskuro again! (Miss!)
6. Rogo strikes at Suicha with Primary Lotus (Miss!)
7. Maskuro attempts to hit both Suicha and Rogo with Chidori Control (Hit! Miss!)
8. Suicha attempts a last ditch 16-hit combo on Maskuro (Miss!)
9. Rogo swings for a big ol' Nut Buster (Miss!)
10. Maskuro produces 2 Elemental Clones
11. Clone 1 (Henry) uses Electroshock on Suicha (Hit!)
12. Clone 2 (Mariella) uses Thunder Clap on Rogo (Hit! Miss! Hit! Hit! Hit! Miss! Hit!)

Mishiku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Float like a Butterfly

The fight began much faster then Mishiku had anticipated. The older man barreled towards Mishiku with incredible speed, the burst of speed Rogo conjured up caught Mishiku completely off guard and if it wasn’t for him activating his Sharingan in time then the battle would have quickly been over with. Mishiku dodged the frontal assault easily but Suichi charged from his left flank and nearly wrapped her hands around his waist and nearly slammed him to the ground. Mishiku shifted his body and kicked Suichi’s kneecap, causing the hardened woman to lose her balance and disrupted the flow of her submission. Mishiku palm struck the woman in her chest, sending her falling to the ground due to her imbalanced posture and escaped her clutches. The woman flipped in a spectacular fashion and got back on her feet.

“Damn, that was way too close,” Mishiku muttered. The two warriors speed was impressive but it was their teamwork and coordination what made them a threat, even with his Sharingan activated, it was a challenge to counter Suichi’s initial attack. Suddenly the Rogo and Suichi burst towards Mishiku again not giving him any breathing room to recover from their combined assault. Mishiku gazed upon Rogo with his Sharingan eyes and hypnotized Rogo, the large man changed his trajectory and attacked Suichi with an animalistic ferocity.

“Rogo, what the fuck?” The woman yelled as she parried her comrade’s attack and judo rolled to gain some distance between them. Mishiku grinned as he took advantage of the confusion and created two lightning clones. “Rogo, snap out of it! He’s got you under some sort of genjutsu.” Suichi yelled louder. Rogo snapped out of the hypnotic trance and shook his head,

“What the hell?” Rogo said still trying to get a grip on himself and his surroundings. His anger began to boil over after realizing what happened, he turned to face Mishiku and got into a similar fighting stance that resembled Suchi’s stance. Suichi and Rogo charged towards Mishiku again with Suichi taking the lead and Rogo falling right behind her in an attempt to cover his movements from Mishiku’s Sharingan. Suichi’s speed suddenly doubled and judo rolled right under Mishiku and shot her right arm up with a powerful uppercut, “You’re mine now.” She said with a grin on her face. Suddenly Mishiku’s body produced a powerful surge of electricity around his entire body and within a 3 feet radius of himself. Rogo desperately jumped out of the way in order to escape the torrent of lightning. Suichi screamed in agony as the powerful surges of electricity coiled around and through her body and started to burn the very clothes on her skin.

“Suichi!” Rogo screamed as he watched his partner howling in agony before seeing her being zapped back nearly ten feet back landing hard on the ground, her body spasming uncontrollably and smoking from the devastating attack.

“You should be more concerned about yourself.” Rogo heard from behind as he turned to see both of Mishiku’s clones weaving hand signs and launching dozens of lightning bolts towards him. Rogo dodged the first few bolts but there were far too many to dodge all of them. Rogo yelled out in pain as the bolts of lightning slammed into him, partially burning his clothes, the other clone sprang into action and slammed his hand into the ground, lightning channeled through his hand and into the ground, snaking its way towards Rogo before making contact. Rogo gritted his teeth in pain before collapsing one knee to the ground and gasping for air. Mishiku immediately began to have pity for the two shinobi, they didn’t deserve this, in reality, they were on the same team but just pursued different methods of accomplishing their goal. He had no intention of killing them but he did have to make it look and feel like a death match if he was going to succeed in his first undercover mission. Mishiku weaved some hand seals and tapped his foot against the ground. Nothing happened at first, then the ground began to come alive as a large 8-foot golem erupted from the earth below and stood beside Mishiku.

“As I said before Rogo, you should have killed me when you had the chance,” Mishiku said as he folded his arms and continued the portrayal of his cover, Masukro, “The Rogue Prince”. Mishiku grinned, “damn that’s a good title. I’mma stick with that one.” Mishiku thought to himself as he prepared himself for the next round. He always did have a knack for the theatrics.

[MFT]

[Pming Actions]

Omoi Tetsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Maskuro

HP: 23,485 -> 23,485 - 700 - 2,100 - 1,365 = 19,320
CP: 18,665 -> 18,665 - 225 - 189 - 567 - 657 - 202 - 819 = 16,006

Henry:

CP: 1,667 -> 1,667 - 190 = 1,477

Mariella:

CP: 1,607 -> 1,607 - 190 = 1,477

Gollum:

HP: 2,630

VS.
Suicha:

HP: 11,090 -> 11,090 - 1,080 - 2,250 - 2,500 = 5,260
CP: 14,310 -> 14,310 - 680 - 85 - 225 - 450 = 12,870

Rogo:

HP: 10,405 -> 10,405 - 850 - 170 = 9,385
CP: 7,425 -> 7,425 - 215 - 765 - 225 = 6,220

VS.
Ryuuto:

Kyuuto:

Domi:

Shimuden:

Kimi:

Ginryo:

Lily:

Geese:

Actions:

1. Rogo attempts a 4-Hit Combo on Maskuro (Miss!) (Miss!) (Miss!) (Miss!)
2. Henry attempts a Thunderclap on Rogo (Hit!) (Miss!) (Hit!) (Hit!) (Hit!) (Hit!)
3. Mariella also attempts Thunderclap on Rogo (Miss!) (Miss!) (Miss!) (Miss!) (Miss!) (Hit!)
4. Suicha attempts a 16-Hit Combo on Maskuro (Hit!) (Kiwarimi!) (Hit!) (Miss!) (Hit!) (Hit!) (Hit!) (Miss!) (Hit!) (Miss!) (Miss!) (Miss!) (Miss!) (Miss!) (Hit!) (Miss!) (Hit!)
5. Maskuro creates a Rock Golem
6. Gollum uses Crush against Rogo (Miss!) and Suicha (Hit! Suppressed! Called shot level raised for left arm!)
7. Rogo throws a Spear Hand at Maskuro (Hit!)
8. Suicha attempts a Low Sweep on Maskuro (Miss!)
9. Maskuro attempts to charge Suicha with a Lightning Beast (Miss!) (Re-rolled!) (Hit!)
10. Rogo attempts another Nut Buster on Maskuro (Miss!)
11. Suicha goes for a Nut Buster on Maskuro (Miss!)
12. Maskuro uses Atomic Blast on Suicha (Hit!)
13. Suicha attempts Tatsumaki Senpu Kyaku! (Hit!)

The what's what of what happened

"The fuck are you talking about, kid?" The man yelled out as he hurled four big fists at the Anbu, none of them even coming close to connecting. He supposed it was useless to try talking his way out of the encounter with the psychopath, although he couldn't help but wonder if it wasn't just a case of mistaken identity. He was starting to hope against hope that maybe, just maybe, it was possible to mistake people as jacked as he and Suicha were, although Goddamn if it wasn't embarrassing anyway to be losing to a child. The two clones strung several hand seals together at once and a flurry of lightning bolts were called down from the sky. He tried to move after the first one had hit him, but it seemed like every single one was hitting their mark; that's the sort of pain bias you get in a dirty fight like this.

Suicha was holding nothing back after her previous failures, strictly in training mode now, she squared up and delivered a flurry of punches at the young man with the adeptness of a professional boxer, landing a good number of them cleanly across his jaw. The boy may have been too busy stringing together the seals needed to summon some giant rock beast forth, a tactic that paid off in the end, as it swing ferociously, first unsuccessfully for Rogo, and then for Suicha's left arm, and even missed her too, but some of it's debris broke off and hit her, hard. She stumbled back in pain to hold it. While Maskuro was seemingly distracted by his momentary success with the golem, and probably soaking in the enjoyment of her pain, sadist that he was, Rogo through a hard spear hand right into his gut as Suicha meekly came forward to try and sweep the young boy off his feet. Maskuro crumpled inward, and when he felt Suicha's heel connect with his, simply rolled back onto the ground with her swinging momentum, allowing her leg to pass through without resistance. Rather than following up his attack with anything physical, he called forth yet another monster from his carnival of demons. This time it was some sort of anthropomorphised lightning attack that dug it's way right into Suicha's hip. Or it would have if she didn't roll backward, but even then, the beast arced and struck her there anyway. Both Rogo and Suich simultaneously, as if sharing a single mind, attempted to kick Maskuro in the nuts, but to no avail, he simply squeezed his knees in like he was trying to hold in a big pee, and they both clashed with his shins. Rogo took the opportunity of being at close range to grab the boy by his collar and yell in his face "Don't you know I don't know who the hell you are? Why don't you go get fucked somewhere?" The plea didn't seem to have much affect, as it was immediately followed up by an explosive blast aimed at Suicha. She was in bad shape alright, but she still charged forward, the best she could, for one final show of strength, launching herself into the air with her knee up and spinning around to plant the side of her foot right into Maskuro's cheek. The kid seemed absolutely indomitable though, and even after he stumbled backward, she could tell that it barely phased him.

Mishiku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The fight had really started now. Mishiku’s clones were focused on Rogo and continued to fire off volleys of Lightning attacks at him. Suichi moved in like a professional fighter and hit like one too as she fired off a series of jabs, hooks, and uppercuts that Mishiku attempted to block and dodge but it was impossible to dodge and block all of them from someone of Suichi’s caliber. Her last punch connected directly to Mishiku’s chest and sent him stammering back, the rock golem Mishiku created stormed forward, shaking the ground with every step of its massive body and raised it’s arms and swung down in an attempt to crush both Rogo and Suichi, the two fighters dodged the attack but the force of the golem’s attack sent large debris of earth flying and one of the debris looked as if it really injured Suichi’s arm. Mishiku quickly formed handseals and summoned a wolf made of lightning. The wolf charged towards Suichi but she successfully rolled out of the way but the wolf instantly turned around and clamped its electric jaws around her waist and began to zap both her and luckily Rogo since he was nearby.

Suichi rose up again and Mishiku could feel her steel-clad will and that she wasn’t going to give up. Mishiku gained an enormous amount of respect for her and a hint of regret as he began to feel bad about hurting these random people but he knew that in order to complete his mission he had to follow through with his actions, he was already doing his best to suppress the amount of chakra he put into his jutsu so he wouldn’t kill them accidentally but it was difficult to balance that during the midst of a battle and he knew he had to make it look as real as possible. Rogo got in Mishiku’s face and began to protest that he didn’t know him at all and that he should fuck off somewhere, regardless of how bad he felt, Mishiku had to believe that he was Maskuro and he had to follow through on his actions. Mishiku only grinned as he extended his hand and then suddenly an explosion erupted in Suichi’s vicinity that sent the warrior flying and hitting the ground. “Damn it, I put too much chakra in that attack.” Mishiku thought to himself, the woman remained motionless on the floor and Mishiku had thought he had killed her, but luckily the woman rose to her feet slowly and got into her fighting stance and sprinting towards Mishiku with another attack, determined to not give up. Mishiku had no words to say for the sheer respect he had for this woman, she refused to give up. Her last attack had landed square in Mishiku’s face sending him falling to the ground, he got back up and wiped the blood trickling down from his nose and could only smile and internally salute the woman to being a shining example of who a warrior should be, never afraid and always getting back up when you get knocked down. Mishiku was determined to end this fight soon because the longer it was drawn out, the higher the chance that he wouldn’t be able to control the amount of chakra going into his jutsu and when that happened it was entirely possible that he would accidentally kill them.

[Pming Actions]

Omoi Tetsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Maskuro

HP: 19,320 -> 19,320 - 315 - 2,100 - 260 - 325 - 645 - 1,265 = 14,410 HP
CP: 16,006 -> 16,006 - 210 - 320 - 320 - 600 - 3,300 - 876 - 918 = (9,754*1.1) = 10,729 CP

Henry:

HP: 1,907 -> 1,907 HP
CP: 1,477 -> 1,477 - 240 = 1,237 CP

Mariella:

CP: 1,477 -> 1,477 - 240 = 1,237 CP

Gollum:

HP: 2,630 HP

VS.
Suicha:

HP: 5,260 -> 5,250 - 1,749 - 1,749 - 1,749 = 3 HP
CP: 12,870 -> 12,870 - 765 - 225 - 215 = 11,665 CP
Status: Holding onto consciousness, vomiting, and hyperventilating

Rogo:

HP: 9,385 -> 9,385 - 892.5 - 5,225 = 3,268 HP
CP: 6,220 -> 6,220 - 420 - 85 - 215 - 420 = 5,080 CP

VS.
Ryuuto:

Kyuuto:

Domi:

Shimuden:

Kimi:

Ginryo:

Lily:

Geese:

Actions:

1. Henry uses Thunderclap against Rogo (Hit!) (Hit!) (Miss!) (Miss!) (Hit!) (Crit!)
2. Mariella uses Thunderclap against Rogo (Miss!) (Miss!) (Miss!) (Miss!) (Miss!) (Miss!)
3. Rogo attempts Dragon Assault (Miss!) (Miss!) (Miss!) (Hit!)
4. Suicha attempts Seismic Toss on Maskuro (Hit!) (Kiwarimi no jutsu!) (Miss!)
5. Gollum uses Golem Crush! (Miss!)
6. Maskuro tries out Crush Depth on Suicha (Hit!)
7. Rogo attempts Low Sweep on Maskuro (Hit!)
8. Suicha attempts Dynamic Entry (Miss!)
9. Maskuro attempts Chidori Control - Chidori Current on Rogo (Hit!) and Suicha (Miss!)
10. Maskuro attempts Inertial Control on Rogo with the Crush! effect (Hit!) (Head is Crushed!)
11. Rogo attempts Spinning Wind (Hit!) (Hit!) (Hit!)
12. Suicha attempts Dynamic Finish (Hit!) (Miss!)
13. Rogo finishes with a Shoryoken (Hit!)

Another day, another dollar. Of course Rogo knew that this must have been some extension of his job, even if he didn't recognize the asshole in question, but retaliatory attacks were nothing new. Still, it sure killed your sense of relaxation knowing that there really isn't a day off for people who beat up scum for a living. Again with the goddamn thunderstorm too. The two clones called about a dozen lightning strikes from the sky, and Rogo could feel his muscles tense up and prepare to burst with each hit that landed. He wanted so badly to run over to them and crack them over the skull with something, but of course he and Suicha knew the drill; you throw everything you have at one person until they're out of the question, and only then do you ever consider moving on. No time for eloquence, he swung his fists any way he could between the boy's guard, just slipping over and under, missing both the shot against the boy's face as well as the one targeted at his ribs before finally slipping one in to hit Maskuro hard into his gut. In the midst of Maskuro crunching in to absorb the massive blow charged into stomach, he felt some arms wrap around him from behind, not to mention some enormous you-know-what's pressing up against his back as Suicha pulled him in close to her, lifting the boy all the way up over her left shoulder and slamming him down on the hard earth behind her.

Suicha was more lucky than talented, as she felt the wind from the stone creature swing across her stomach as she was leaning back. Nothing too elegant about getting back up either; she had to simply scurry any way she could to get to her feet, but Maskuro was quicker, and the poor girl made the amateur mistake of looking into his eyes as she got up, worrying about being able to see his telegraphed attacks as early as she could. She didn't know what was happening, but all around her she could feel the world closing in, as if she was having a panic attack. Just fight through it. Was all she could tell herself; giving up was not an option. She charged at Maskuro, shoving her knee up as high as she could in the air before swinging her other one up into a front kick aimed at the boy's face. He moved to dodge, and maybe he would have been successful too, but before the universe could decide his fate on that front, he came crashing to the floor as Rogo landed a sweep kick cleanly across his ankles. 'Got you this time, you bastard!' He was gloating to himself as he saw the boy fall to the earth with a hard thud. That was twice so far that the Anbu would have unpleasantly greeted the ground in a matter of only a few seconds, but he seemed to know how to fall pretty well, and so damage was relatively minimal. As he was getting up, Maskuro spun in a rather elegant circle, sweeping one of his hands along the ground as electricity arced toward it, and a split second later, all around him. Rogo was running in for a follow up, and so took the brunt of the attack, while Suicha, although feeling heavy and sluggish, evaded the attack by the mere fact of her lackluster approach time. She was looking seriously concerned in Rogo's direction then, wondering just how much more electrical current his body could take. The bastard they were fighting was like a goddamn eel. While Rogo was literally shocked by the attack, Maskuro picked him up with a wave of his finger, like some damned wizard, and through him telekinetically against a nearby house, scattering cracks along it's surface.

Rogo was hardly even faced though, panting and sweaty and bloody as he was. He charged straight back at Maskuro, delivering a powerhouse combo at him, fueled by rage and determination. First a roundhouse kick that connected cleanly with the boy's jaw, then following up the momentum of the kick by stepping down with his kicking leg, and bringing the one behind him all the way around and up, lifting him into a spinning jump that ended in another powerful roundhouse kick, this time airborne, and landing while continuing to spin, only this time delivering a back kick at the end of the spin directly into the boy's ribs sending him flying back, but landing, still, on all fours. They were hard hits, alright, but the bare fact of it was that Maskuro just had very little trouble enduring them, even when he could be nailed. Suicha was coming up to follow the attack, but each movement she made felt like it was literally crushing her to death. She couldn't breath, she felt like she was even losing her vision, the pain was so unbearable, and it seemed to force her to wheeze and scream in agony as she ran over to throw two last ditch efforts at Maskuro before collapsing and throwing up while sobbing in pain. Rogo was furious, and took advantage of what he thought was the slightest of flinches the boy had at seeing his friend's pain, running up under the boy and swinging his fist as hard as he could upward into the boy's jaw, sending him literally toppling backward. Even this, though, the boy seemed to land skillfully from. "Go on and finish them already." Ryuuto called out right next to Maskuro, discreetly enough that onlookers were unlikely to hear, as he eyeballed Suicha in her pathetic state, and subtly tried to pass a kunai to the undercover Anbu between folded arms.

Mishiku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This fight was botched the moment Mishiku started it and he was realizing it with each passing moment. He knew that fighting these two would be the best way of getting inside the organization but the method of it was beginning to get under his skin, especially seeing Suichi's warrior spirit of continuing to rise every time she was knocked down, despite the clear disadvantage she had, Suichi still chose to stand her ground and continue to fight the good fight. Rogo charged towards Mishiku and attempted another flurry taijutsu attacks, Mishiku moved to the left and then to the right, blocking each attack with little difficulty. "How does it feel Rogo? How does it feel to be made a fool of in front of everyone of how utterly pathetic you really are. When I'm done with you, everyone will know that I am the one that beat you and showed how worthless you are." Mishiku taunted. It was slowly beginning to be easier in taking on the persona of his Maskuro, either that or he was enjoying the fight so much that it subconsciously slipped out, he didn't quite tell for sure. While taunting Rogo, Mishiku didn't realize that Suichi had ambushed him from behind and wrapped her arms around him, "A diversion?" Mishiku thought to himself before Suichi lifted him up into the air and slamming him into the ground, the sheer impact and power of Suichi's attack caused the ground to shatter when Mishiku's body hit the earth. The rock golem charged forward and in an elemental rage swung it's massive earthly arms towards Suichih and Rogo. The two shinobi evaded the attack easily and assumed another fighting stance. While the Golem was distracting his opponents, Mishiku pushed himself up to his feet, his excitement beginning to rise as he started to allow himself to fight more seriously. In all honesty, it was Suichi that was exciting Mishiku, not Rogo, he could tell that she was the more powerful of the two and even if she wasn't she had a fire within her that Rogo didn't possess. However, she made the all too common mistake of looking directly into the eyes of the Uchiha and before she could recognize her mistake, Mishiku had already placed Suichi under a kinetic genjutsu, Suichi had already lost the battle, she just didn't know it yet. Rogo surprised Mishiku with a low sweep kick that took him completely off guard, Mishiku fell to the ground and scrambled to get back on his feet but Suichi took advantage of the situation and pounced into action with a follow-up attack but with each step that she took Mishiku could notice his genjutsu was beginning to affect her body and it would be a matter of time until she realized it herself. Mishiku moved in an acrobatic fashion and avoided Suichi's attack, Rogo was close behind, the older warrior had finally fallen into an effective coordination with Suichi by following up with her attacks. If Rogo was ten years younger then perhaps Mishiku would have a harder time but time can be a cruel mistress especially when you are fighting a younger fighter that has the experience to back it up.

While still moving in an acrobatic fashion, Mishiku's body began to emit small amounts of electricity and then suddenly violently discharged a massive amount of electricity that consumed everything within a close proximity of his body and Rogo was the only unfortunate soul to be within the blast area. Rogo screamed in pain and was blown back by the surge of lightning that coursed through Mishiku's body and the surrounding area, his clothes chared from the dangerously high voltage of the boy's attack. Suichi was lucky, if she had been within a few more feet then that attack would have taken her completely out of the fight. Making sure Rogo had no time to recover, Mishiku extended his hand and subconsciously grabbed Rogo's body and began to slowly lift him up into the air, he had only briefly practiced with this new ability which seemed to stem from his emotions or so he thought as the first time he actually did it was when he was consumed by anger in his last mission but Mishiku could tell that what he was doing was only a fraction of the power that he had in that moment. Suichi and the crowd looked in astonishment at what was happening but before anyone could say anything, Rogo's body was violently thrown against a nearby building, his body smashing through its outer walls with a loud crash. Mishiku figured that Rogo was completely out of the fight after that but the opposite had occurred. Rogo burst through the building's outer walls and sprinted towards Mishiku with an unholy look in his eyes, by the time Mishiku turned back to face Rogo, the old warrior was already upon him. Mishiku was bombarded with a set of taijutsu combos that he was completely unprepared for, clearly, Rogo had finally found his warrior spirit and was letting it flood his entire body. Rogo finished with an uppercut that sent Mishiku flying into the air and crashing back down to the earth. Suichi pounced on Mishiku again, looking to finally finish the fight and put an end to the bastard. Mishiku stood up calmly and stood motionless waiting for Suichi's attacks, she launched a left-right combo which connected to Mishiku's face but realized that there was no power left as she collapsed to the ground in front of Mishiku and began wheezing and vomiting from the excruciatingly painful effects the Genjutsu was inflicting upon her body. Mishiku felt a surge of regret and pity when he looked at what he had done to such a proud warrior. "Is this really necessary? Why did Himiute choose these two to be my targets? They don't deserve such a disgraceful end especially Suichi. I've never met a woman who fought so fiercely and proudly regardless of how strong her opponent was." Mishiku thought to himself, he looked at the crowd, accessing what everyone's temperament was like before finally seeing the leader of the group, Ryuuto, looking directly at Mishiku's and mouthing the words "finish them already." Mishiku's mind immediately rejected the order from the terrorist leader and instead wanted to help the woman onto her feet and get her to a hospital but then Mishiku had realized that wasn't real and in order to complete his mission, he would have to follow through with the order regardless how much he hated it. He felt a foreign object in his hand and when he looked down he noticed that a kunai was in his hand, someone somehow placed a kunai in his hand without him even realizing it!? Ryuuto eyeballed Suichi as she continued to wheeze and gasp for air and Mishiku already knew what the man wanted.

"Kill them!? That wasn't part of the plan, these people are innocent in all of this." Mishiku mentally responded. "You have too, you don't have a choice in the matter if you don't kill them then they'll know that something isn't right. Give her a proud warrior's death." As he heard another voice that was clearly his own, he could feel the light side and dark side begin to argue within his head on which was the right decision. "You're an ANBU operative and that means getting your hands dirty. If you save them you will fail your mission and in turn, you will put countless other innocent lives at risk for your own selfish decision" The deeper and darker voice explained. Mishiku knew that it was right, if he failed this test then he would, in turn, fail the mission. "You must find another way, do you want to end up like your older brother Ryu and kill with no remorse?" The lighter side of his conscious protested. Mishiku had to act fast as he could see that Rogo was preparing for his next attack and all eyes were on him to see what his next move would be.

[MFT]

Omoi Tetsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Maskuro

HP: 14,410 -> 14,410
CP: 10,729 -> 10,729 - (320 + 320 + 210 + 1,320 + 1,090)*0.9 = 7,795 CP

Henry:

CP: 1,237 -> 1,237 - 240 = 997 CP

Mariella:

CP: 1,237 -> 1,237 - 240 = 997 CP

Gollum:

HP: 2,630 HP

VS.
Suicha:

HP: 3 -> 3 - 130 = -127 HP
CP: 11,665 -> 11,665

Rogo:

HP: 3,268 -> 3,268 - 510 - 510 - 2,750 - 2,750 = -3,252 HP
CP: 5,080 -> 5,080 - 680 = 4,400

VS.
Ryuuto:

Kyuuto:

Domi:

Shimuden:

Kimi:

Ginryo:

Lily:

Geese:

Actions:

1. Henry uses Thunderclap on Rogo (Hit!) (Hit!) (Hit!) (Miss!) (Miss!) (Miss!)
2. Mariella uses Thunderclap on Rogo (Hit!) (Miss!) (Miss!) (Hit!) (Hit!) (Miss!)
3. Rogo attempts Shadow Step Strike on Maskuro (Miss!)
4. Rock Golem attempts to Crush Rogo (Miss!)
5. Maskuro attempts Basic Strike on Suika (Hit!)
6. Maskuro uses Graviton on Rogo (Hit!)
7. Maskuro uses Chidori on Rogo (Hit!)

Those goddamn lightning rods once again charged up for a flurry of electrical attacks, and Rogo felt like battery acid was being pumped through his muscles. He had to keep moving though. He had only ever seen Suika in the condition she was currently in once; this was getting worse by the second. He needed to find a way to somehow get her the hell out of this situation, the fight itself was already over, any fool could have seen that. He charged at Maskuro, running into a lunging roll to try to briefly escape the boy's view, but it was no use. By the time he had positioned himself behind the young Anbu, the boy was already charging forward, toward Suika, and in his place was the rock golem, ready to throw a wallop of a punch at him. Rogo barely acknowledged the creature, dodging as little as he could to chase after Maskuro, but fortunately well enough that the giant stone arm merely grazed his forehead. He had almost caught up to the boy too, but not before he saw the glint of metal. Suika was trembling at this point, trying to simply wobble to her feet, and only had time to look at the boy in a fevered sort of panic. The kunai was burying itself into her chest. She looked genuinely surprised. Not mortified, not sad, not anger, but simply shocked at what she was looking at. Someone in the crowd screamed.

Rogo couldn't feel anything but an anchor that seemed to be pulling his heart so deeply into his stomach that his feet started to feel like they were encased in lead, while his throat squeezed his airways shut. He was running as fast as he could, yet felt like he wasn't moving at all. Only after what felt like several insufferable minutes, he found her, trying as gently as he could to shimmy the woman under his shoulders to save her. She was dead, he knew this already, but already his mind was racing forward, guilting him about how he would look back and reflect on this moment at her funeral. She was dead? Over what? He just couldn't understand it. The blood was dripping down his shoulders now, and he could taste the tears that had reached his lips before he realized he was sobbing. In a moment, it would be over though. He felt his whole weight crash down into the Earth below him. That was it; no fear, no suffering, no memory, only darkness. And there, as he lay limp and unconscious, Maskuro would charge forward, dodging the limp limbs of the woman collapsed on Rogo's back, and send a jolt of lightning through his ribs to make sure the job was done. What a hero.

When all was said and done, the man from the photos named Geese walked out from the mostly dispersed crowd. "Grab him." Almost immediately following his words, a very effeminate bicep would quickly and sleekly come up from behind Maskuro, pressing against his throat and pulling him into two nice big pillows as blue hair draped down his shoulders and he felt a blade pressed tightly against his windpipe. After that though, the man seemed to divert his attention, calling for Kyuuto and Ryuuto to get the limp bodies to a hospital, which, to the two of them, was silently understood as carrying them out to a ditch somewhere where they wouldn't be getting so much attention. When he was finished with that, he turned his attention back to the masquerading Anbu, "Now listen, I'm sure you're still eager to crack a few skulls out here, but if I get the suspicion you're even contemplating any more such violence, you're gonna get a big ol' red gash right from ear to ear, you follow me, compadre?" After that, the man paused for a moment, before pulling a rather large knife from a sheath in his own belt and rested it on Maskuro's lips, digging it slightly in toward his gums as the man moved right inside the boy's personal space and sniffed deeply while wiping his nose. "Now, is there any particular reason you just killed that poor woman out here at our peaceful little gathering?" Geese was, of course, close enough to see Ryuuto pass Maskuro the knife, so this line of inquiry might reasonably be viewed with a touch of confusion.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back