Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Overtime On the Nightly Grind(Open)

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The nightlife was made for us you know, the peoples in our teens and 20's. Well, up to the 30's if you're like really pushin' to stay young right? So since my last outin', or like besides my last outin' really, I've been spending most of my nights on shift cause Doc be puttin' me on doubles. Apparently, we were gonna be short-staffed for quite a bit na' mean? Well I ain't gonna lie, at first I had it covered like cheese on girts na' mean? Buuuuut, lack of sleep ain't necessarily somethin' health for the body you know. Add on to that the fact that there weren't too many other coworkers around to rap with or listen in on some gossip makes for a pretty boring and draining time steal you know? Still, I do what I need though.

... And what I needed to do was SLEEP NA' SAYIN'! HAHA! Anyway, so I head on over to that emergency wing right? Now let you tell you, we had this older guy who comes in for meds right and he is one of those old wartime 'back in my day' types right like, he will drone the s$%t out of you. Well, Yamanaka Danno just got out of back surgery not too long ago and I figured I'd... get a "history lesson." Me and him are cool though so I'd figured I check up on him anyway. So I ask around you know, chat it up with some of the lady MITs' too if you know what I mean. And you know why they checkin' don't you? TOP-DOWN RUNDOWN one time on ya. Got the fresh cuts you know. Glamin' the face with some new black and gold designer shades, GoldenEye. Now since I'm at work I had to clean it up a little bit so I got the white shirt black dress slacks on. The shirt I got was Leaf's Own, the general brand, skip the top two buttons. But the slacks were Kotaka Spice, cause you know fashion isn't always about the name but more about how to item rock together na' mean. Anyway I had the lab coat of course. And the shoes, shined up, black wing-tip Kotaka Spice. So now you know. So then I head over to room #422. I gives a rap on the door before coming in and I greet ole Danno like, "Good evening Mr. Yamanaka. How is day 2 treatin' you?" Yeah yeah, I know. But I gotta keeps it professional though. Can't talk street all the time, especially in this line of work. He shifts and his bed as is like, Ah Basuta-san,*sigh* A little better. It is good to know that we humans can actually do some good with chakra. Medical ninjutsu has indeed sped up the healing process." So I'm like, "Wow! Well, that's awesome to hear. I'll inform the surgical staff that you sing their praises." He laughs and told me, "Ha haaa, indeed I do." It was good to hear he was doin' better,... but I needed something too so, I thought for a little bit of how to ask the right question to get this process started.

So I take a seat in a chair against the wall near the door. Fairly comfortable. Then I probe with, So um, there wasn't a lot of medical ninjutsu a while back huh? What was that like?" Hehe, like setting off an E-note on a dam, cause y'all aint gonna say it but y'all know how them old folks get sometimes. They'll talk your ear off about the way things used to be. So I shift in my chair to get comfortable na' mean, slouch a lil bit, slap that right ankle over my other knee, and holdin' my chin up with my right hand, got the left one on top of the clipboard. He's looking to the ceiling, startin' to reminisce right? He starts off like, "Yeah, a lot of people only cared about how chakra could be used to kill someone or destroy something. When I was young, by the time I was ready to become a Genin, we had to know at least 42 ways to kill someone. I remember one time...

[Marked for Training]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back