Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Paging Dr Nao [Requesting Nao]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Postbanner01.png

The pungent scent of formaldehyde and acrid cleaning chemicals permeated the space, as clean, white clinical walls stripped away any hint of warmth, given by the yellowish hue of the lights overhead. In the distance, the persistent beep of medical equipment harmonized with the symphony of gurney wheels gliding down the linoleum floors. As she shifted in her seat, a barely comprehensible announcement played over the PA system, adding to the sterile atmosphere.

This place made her uncomfortable. There was something about the smell—the chemical stench of lemon covering the underlying reek of rot and sickness. It was like a perfume applied too heavily in an attempt to mask an odour. Yuki shivered, hoping that Noa wouldn't take much longer, yearning to retreat to the bowels of the building where the clinical discomfort was less pronounced

A commotion erupted on the other side of the door, accompanied by the clatter of feet and the squeak of wheels rapidly fading away down the corridor. Here, life and death were partners in a delicate dance, and being in this place made Yuki confront her own mortality. It was a reality she found unsettling. With a sigh, the Haku slid down the chair, her eyes tracing the square polystyrene tiles that composed the ceiling as she continued to wait

[Topic Entered]
[Summoning Nao]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He hasn't been around a lot... Save to say, his office had been empty most of the time as he had been in and out continuously in meetings. The majority of the meetings were in regards of budget, where to cut, where to save, where to put extra... All those kinds of things and eventually at a point they got somewhat to an agreement, but all parties held a weekend off. Not for this sennin.

He had been moving around the Byoin with files in his hands, different colors and one of them had a giant mark confidential on top of it. It weighed a lot as he also was sleep-deprived. He looked almost comparable to a zombie with deep sunken eyes and bags under his eyes. Yet he had to walk towards the next meeting and soon had met with the eyes of the rabbit... He still got the shivers as he had been reminded of their fight. He would never be able to shake that thought past. 'I should stop nicknaming her that too...' Were the thoughts as he walked towards her.
"Good afternoon Miss Yuki." He would say as he opened the door for her too. "Please have a seat, sorry for the mess." he would comment and the table was full of papers.

There was hardly anything else filling the room and it had a heavy smell around the place. It surely hadn't been cleaned in a while. "Please give me a reminder, I have a lot going on with meetings and am running on 3 cans of Monster Energy along with 3 hours of sleep on almost 2 days."

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Postbanner01.png

The woman's attention shifted to the rhythmic sounds of feet tapping down the hall, her gaze zeroing in on the approaching figure of Nao. He navigated the corridor burdened with bundles of files, moving with an almost trance-like demeanour toward the waiting female. As he drew nearer, Yuki couldn't help but notice the heavy bags under his eyes, a clear indication of a lack of sleep. Nevertheless, she greeted him with a polite smile as he welcomed her.

"Please, just Yuki is fine." Stepping through the threshold into his office, she sensed the air feeling stale, as if it lacked recent use. Preferring to stand, she politely declined the offered seat. "No thank you, I don't plan to keep you long." Folding her arms across her chest, she began, "I noticed that this place currently lacks a Pathologist, or at least there hasn't been one during my visits to the morgue. I was wondering if I could possibly fill that position. I believe my prior experience as an ANBU might prove beneficial." Yuki paused. "Plus, my talents lie far from saving lives, if you get my meaning."

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
You could easily see his brain needed a moment to get all the words through, but as soon as the words hit he would slowly start to look to a thinking face. He raised his hands and started to hold his chin as he started to think more about it. "Hm hmm.." He would mutter as he absentmindedly towards the window and opened it up. Out of habit with Akira he would climb out the window an soon you would see some cigarette smoke going up.

"A- sorry, could you join me here?" He called out towards inside before he would wait on her, otherwise stand back up and stand beside the window to let her sit inside. "A pathologist.. That is something we indeed lack since Wilbert died... It was... odd. He died at work." He would comment and let the silent sit for a second before taking a drag and blow it where Yuki would not be. "Alright, that sounds fine with me, but. under a condition you also do this for the betterment of the hidden leaf. When there is a situation and every medical is needed on hand, that will mean you too. You will continue to do at least one service round in a week. That way you still show your face in the Byoin and have a somewhat activity inside to keep up to date with things. I do not care how many patients you take on that service round, as long as it's one full shift part of it. As you know the mornings are filled with them, so I except one single morning you around still. Even if you do desk work that is fine." he would yawn big before taking another big drag of the cigarette. Unsure if she smoked.... he would finally offer one to her. "Does that sound reasonable?"

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Postbanner01.png

Perplexed, the Haku observed as Nao clambered out of the window shortly after he had called for her to join him. Without hesitation, she walked to the window and gracefully stepped out. As she joined the man, who casually lit a cigarette, he began to present a deal. The terms sounded fair enough to her. She pondered her response for a moment before settling on her answer.

"That seems fair," Yuki replied, her voice steady as she watched a stream of smoke dissipate in the wind. "I accept." With conviction, she extended her hand, a gesture sealing the unspoken agreement. "I'll ensure that my contributions benefit both Leaf and the branch; you have my word."

Taking a moment to study Nao, Yuki recognized the signs of exhaustion etched on his face. "On that note, you should take the rest of the day off. I'm sure that I can manage to get that paperwork sorted. You need some actual sleep before you pass out." Her touch on Nao's arm conveyed a mix of genuine concern and determination.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He had rambled for a moment as he was giving her a valid option in his mind. But his mind was also slow in the thinking... And while he had been talking he had gotten distracted plenty. The smoke somewhat kept him calm despite the mountain of stress that he was having. "Eh-..." He muttered as he heard that she accepted. "Ehh- That went so easy..." He muttered a little bit bitter that he always made it easy, then again... his mind was at a weird spot right now. He would take the hand of the other and shake it. "It's a deal then." He spoke and then would look towards the Yuki and tilt her head a little. "Hmm..."

He could feel the hand on his arm and the tune said a bit enough. He did got a rather annoyed look for a moment. He wanted to flare out so badly, but he also just simply sigh as he would nod. "Alright alright... " He would then press the bud of the cigarette in the sand before placing it in a can and climb back inside... all... so... grasious, he would fall more inside rather then climbing before he would lay down on the couch that he had in his office... it clearly had been used like this a couple of times. But before he could even say anything to his Medical Chief he was already passed out asleep on the couch.

[topic left unless woken up]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back