Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Passing through!

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka walked through the doors of the hospital, skeeping through the lobby with a smile on her face. Greeting who she could, making sure they were all being taken care of with their own individual problems. As soon as she was done, she would move into the hospital a bit further in. Turning her head around she greeted the staff next. Making sure they had all their needs filled so they could do their job properly.

Aside from that she moved deeper into the hospital, going up the stairs, turning hallways until she finally made it to her main objective. Knocking on the door she simply walked in, closing it behind her. Not really noticing whether the Sennin was actually in or not "Hello Nao." She spoke with a bright smile on her face. "How is my sennin doing?"

[Requested Nao]

Last edited:

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nao had a rough time today, despite his kami's words, he did leave for work. " I told you, you are overdoing it..." "Hm hmn... I already had a sick day... It never happened before..." He said while laying on his couch with a towel over his eyes. The kami sighed heavy as he took the towel and replaced it with a fresh cold one. "This morning it wasn't as bad as it was now..." He groaned as he moved a bit. He had done a surgery earlier this morning and then a lot of paper works. In fact he fully finished two reports that now awaited retrieval for the hokage.

Yet things weren't going as he wanted it, despite the little board having 'do not disturb' Asuka came right in. This to suprise of both of them. The Kami stood there with a file in his hands, which he dropped. " Keiji-san..?" Nao questioned and as soon as he met eyes with Asuka, he tried to get up quick. First off flinching due to his almost healed hip, and then trying to keep his balance. "A-asuk-- Fifth hokage-sama... W-what..." And that was the moment his Kami had to act quick to catch Nao from falling to the side. Nao leaned onto his Kami and had grabbed his head meanwhile and was brought back sitting position by the creature. " Overdoing it..." " What do you do here..?" He asked moments later and Sai, the Kami, felt like this was ill fate. "Lady Fifth..." he would bow small.

ooc said:
Hate the dices...

Last edited:

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
With a giggle she moved forward, looking around the room as she walked around. It seemed as though he wasn't exactly having the best day. She just hope he would get better as time went on. Asuka giggled as she started to speak. "Please, Asuka is fine." She said with a bright smile on her face. "There's no need for formalities between friends." She spole truthfully. She would never get used to the title but it had to be used in the proper scenarios but at least it didn't have to be used in every scenario.

Asuka sighed as she patted the Kami. "Nao is a handful, isn't he." She laughed as she turned to Nao, a warm aura surrounded her. Trying to make everyone feel at ease. "You shouldn't over work yourself Nao. What am I gonna do with a my main doctor out of commission for long periods of time. It would be counter-productive."

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The word 'friend' caught him a bit off guard really. He never really thought about it as many only forgot his presence. Yet she was one to remember him, even when she held such a position. With a pair of wide eyes, he would nod and correct his facial expression to a bit calmer, but you could see he remained a bit on guard. 'It's better for her not to know... I would only make her worry...' Were thought running through his mind, on which Sai looked from Nao to the Hokage and picking up the papers from the ground. The petting was something he wasn't quite used to either, especially since his age compared to the female. So the Kami gained a set of healthy blushes on his cheek as he laughed. "It could be worse, honestly." Sai tried to shrug it off and turned away to place the file on the desk of Nao before offering Asuka something to drink. "Tea, water, coffee? Is there anything I could get for you?"

Nao would remain seated and gave a rather awkward chuckle, this was bad... How was he supposed to tell her, straight to the face that he wasn't overworking..? About the out of commission for long periods..? He knew it... He would only address the last bit. "Hmm? But productivity never faltered.." He would nod towards himself. "I also just now finished a report that was supposed to get to you later today..." He would stand up, a bit troublesome but he pushed himself.

As he picked the file from the desk, a trained eye could easily spot his walking was a bit off, everyone in the Byoin had known about it, but never the reason behind it, the reason that was explained in the file now handed to Asuka. "The long story short of that file... When I was training in the Forrest of Death, trying to work on other methods than just healing... I was attacked by an unknown creature... Once we, Sai and I, thought it was dead... It wasn't. When doing an autopsy as a tutor with a student... To learn more about the creature and anatomy... Things went south. The child lost his arm and the creature was a revenant... Unknown who it's past belonged to... as... erm.. I kinda lost control..." And at that, he tapped two fingers against each other and a pouty face was his expression.

The Kami would return with a tea for Nao and Asuka's drink if she took any. "Lost control is kind of wrong to say that Nao... you went full berzerk on that creature leaving you out of commission the other day, letting your Yokai worry, and grabbing a Chief because you failed to fill her in about that..." The Kami would hold the tray close and got a jolt through his mind. His expression got towards a slightly worried one and the face of Nao was annoyed. That was also a part he left out of the report. That he had a sick day after... It was the communication one could have through Contract Mastery, that they felt each other only better, hence their relationship with each other.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka gave a smile as she sat on one of the chairs at the office. Taking out a storage seal out of her sleeve she left it on the table. Giving it a surge of Chakra a poof of smoke appeared, later replaced by a full tea set. Cups and all. Taking one of the cups she took a sip. Gods, the divinity of tea. "I brought tea." She spoke. It was good to come prepared.

She listened to him speak first, countering with a giggle. "Productivity ends where the captain faints due to exhaustion." She spoke "Your health is just as important as that of the patients. Never forget that." She took another sip. Not really hearing of anything of much importance at first, forest of death, strange creature. Things that happened more normally that anyone would like.

That is until he finished speaking. She lowered her cup mid sip and looked at Nao. "You lost control?" She repeated, worry in her face and voice. "What do you mean you lost control?"

"You did an autopsy of an unknown creature on your own?"
She looked at the Kami with a sigh turning back to Nao. "Do you have any common sense?" She poke taking another sip from her tea. "Thank the lords you were only out for a day. What would've happened if it was worse? Your talk of productivity would be worthless. What were you thinking?"

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Y-yeaaa..." He would chuckle now a bit awkward as he started to scratch the back of his head. "I kind of used Limit Break Taijutsu... And... erm... Sage mode... and Uhm, I know a way to make medical Jutsu, not use for defensive matters but offensive matters.." He would attempt to chuckle it a bit off, but it would probably not work really well. Sai kept his mouth this time and just looked between the two of them. "I do have common senes... And I did... it was supposed to be dead, how could I have known this was an out-of-berserk revenant? One that failed to keep sanity?" And here he pouted, leaning back in the chair and crossing his arms. "Keiji came over the next day... Already had a proper earful..." A slight hue started to taint his cheeks as he thought back about it. "Including scolding regard my hip... It's healing now as I do take it easier..." he would sigh and look towards the Lady fifth. "After it tore off the arm of that student... I kind of lost it... Till this point, it is still a haze. I do know I burned chakra quickly that day, even got the boy back to the Byoin myself..."

"You see... Nao is very protective about people, except.. Uchiha's, that is kind of a sensitive subject. Even though he treats them with respect.... It's kind of the reason he is able to have Jibril around, this guy isn't just an angel..." Excursai would nod a few times and then look back towards Asuka. "Everyone has a dark side, no matter how saint they look..." And that comment was made towards Nao who would just take a sip of the tea. "Or innocent..." And Nao swallowed his tea wrong on that matter and got red in his face, he knew exactly what he had meant with that. "Sai!" He coughed out who would just get a tissue for NAo and once Nao regained himself he would grumble. "That's mean..." There was a really unique bond between the two of them, that was sure, but also secrets.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Gods Nao." Asuka would say leaning forward as he continued with his telling of the story. It seemed as though this was certainly a topic she should've known about. Was this a common occurrence in her village? I mean she understood people being bold and trying new things but being safe about it was a priority as to not die while attempting it. "And I'm just hearing about this know?" Her tone was raised, kind of giving the point that she was disappointed. "Well it wasn't dead and it certainly did a number on you let alone almost killing a student." She responded with a sigh, she scratched the back of her head. "So this is how Takeshi felt when dealing with my stupidity. Nao, not only did you endanger yourself but also a student due to bad decision making on your part." She sighed once more, Asuka could tell he felt guilty about the whole ordeal and she couldn't blame him. She would feel guilty too. "But at least nobody died."

"Their dark side isn't an excuse to put themselves in danger." She replied with a smile on her face, trying to reassure him. Giggling she looked at his contract with a smile. "But it's nice to see you're not alone. Hopefully they can keep you in check."

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nao would awkwardly chuckle at their reaction about hearing just now. "well... It... in the report there... that took me a small while to get to you..." He would look to the side at that and heard what she had to say. Just hearing her about it, made him get that emotion of guilt already. "I know no one died... I keep wondering every day how I could let that happen, I keep wondering why it happened... I paid, not the byoin, for the costs of the kid. The hospital stay, the arm, everything they needed till the point they were out." He would reach out for the tea and for him, firmly grab it, while for a different person would be a regular hold on the cup.

As he drank a bit from it he would nod towards her. The contract however started to speak. "We, as in his contracts, do our best. But it is safe to say he listens better to Keiji-kun. For some reason that is..." Nao would place it down again and let his hands rest on his lap to not show the trembling in them. "Sorry that you came all the way here, without reports first." He tried to give this whole conversation a near ending so that he could place his head down on the couch again, she couldn't know. Not about his illness... what would she do possibly?! He just hoped that she didn't notice he wanted her out of here a bit sooner rather then later.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back