Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Passport Request] Shieo

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Arriving at the offices of the Torre Celeste; it wasn't his first time. Although he didn't necessarily remember the former visits. Today was different though, unique- He had a goal; perhaps he did before, but such was the past and he needn't dwell on such trivial things.

No. Today he had a letter, one of such importance and magnitude that had to be approved by the Raikage, or so he was told. Such he approached the receptionists desk, with his usual flattened gaze and glazed over eyes while in the tired half-lidded form; essentially he looked barely awake. His tone suggested the latter as well, his voice was drawn, monotone and lacked any sort of fluctuation indicating emotion or intent; it was both humorous and painful to listen too.

"Pardon me... I have a letter for the Raikage, a request for a passport to be more specific. If you could be so kind to deliver it to him when the opportunity presents itself." After the rather plain and simple exchange, he left his name and the letter for the administration staff to meticulously handle. Because he certainly couldn't.
Greetings Raikage,

I'm rather poor at this whole letter writing business. So cutting things into short-sweet-bite-sized-segments-that-are-easily-digestible. I am in need of a passport, you see I seek to find materials for more development of tools for the village; that I can't seem to locate in the Lightning Valley; so my search broadens to reaches outside our realm. Thus, as you've pieced together, I need the shiny piece of documentation saying I'm allowed to. That's... That's about it... Yup.

Kindest Regards,
Shieo, Chūnin Main Branch

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Passing through the reception office on his way in from a meeting elsewhere, Ayumu couldn't help but overhear someone dropping off a letter for him. This wasn't unusual, but it was a bit strange that the purpose of the letter was to request a passport. Those particular requests required a short interview to ensure that questions involved in the granting of said passports were answered. Fortunately, Ayumu had happened by at the right time to catch the man before he left.

"For me?" Ayumu asked, holding out his hand to the secretary who had just received the letter. He accepted the letter and quickly skimmed over it. Sure enough, there was not quite enough information to grant a passport. "I see. I've got the name and the why, but otherwise this is a bit vague. When handing out passports I have to ask what country you plan to visit and how long you expect you might be there. The idea is that if we need to find you, we have an idea of where to look and if you don't show up after the allotted time... we know something might be up," Ayumu explained briefly. Those were the rules. He hadn't invented them, he could only explain them.

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"I see. I've got the name and the why, but otherwise this is a bit vague. When handing out passports I have to ask what country you plan to visit and how long you expect you might be there. The idea is that if we need to find you, we have an idea of where to look and if you don't show up after the allotted time... we know something might be up,"
Truth be told, he wasn't necessarily expecting to actually run into the Kage. After-all,
he was just informed to give a letter of request and be done with it. Seems that the Punk-Ass fooled him again with some misleading information. At this rate, he figured she might just be trying to sabotage his everything. But that's a bit bold, nor did he have any evidence of the fact aside from fate plucking strings like it was learning new chords.
However, very much so like himself. He had immediately drew a finger to his chin and tapped it a few times, as if indicating thought to the answer; fishing for something constructive, intuitive and genuine in its reasoning so much so to make him a glorious statement of his position. Reality is he was trying to find words to give reason to let him go other than. 'I need materials for explosives and napalm' as that's a bit suspicious, even if it were for the benefit of the village.
"Well you see..." He took his hand and gently and rather un-impressively karate-chopped an open palm of his own, as if to make a statement and draw attention away from the matter of his wording. The brief pause and glaze in his eyes were eventually be-ridden of being present, having some lucidity attributed to his vision. "I will be heading too the Fire-Country, namely some side villages. Ideally it should only take a week or two, taking into consideration of travel, any oddities that might happen-- And coffee testing. But ultimately I'm gathering materials and returning with them for experiments for tools and what have you. Unfortunately, we're lacking in some components here." He seemed genuine, even if it were exempt of the necessary components as to create napalm.

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ayumu watched as the cogs spun in the man's head as he had to make some decisions about his itinerary that perhaps he hadn't already in order to provide an answer. Meanwhile, the secretary had taken the liberty of pulling out a passport application form and filling it out based on the information provided thus far. Finally, Shieo finished his thoughts and informed him of the specifics of his destination and a loose time-frame. When it came to travel outside the country, loose time-frames were the best anybody could really do. That's all they could ask for. The secretary filled in the rest of the information and handed the form to Ayumu who skimmed it quickly.

"Good, good. Okay, this seems to be in order. One second," he said before retrieving a pen from the secretary's desk and scrawling out a quick signature at the bottom. With that, Ayumu's part was done and there was only one thing left for the Chuunin to do. Flagging down an office aide Ayumu handed the application to the man and asked him to take it down to the passport office.

"There you have it. Head on down to the passport office, they'll take your picture and give you the passport. Easy enough, right? Now, anything else I can do for you?" Ayumu said, giving the Chuunin one opportunity to stop him if there was anything more. If nothing remained, Ayumu would say farewell and head back to his office to continue his work.

[Passport Granted]
[TLUS]

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"There you have it. Head on down to the passport office, they'll take your picture and give you the passport. Easy enough, right? Now, anything else I can do for you?"
After going through the relatively simple, but foreign process. Shieo had eventually accepted the paperwork with signature in hand and took a low bow towards Ayumumumumu.
"That will be all, thank you for taking the time to go through this with me." Having held his bow for a respectable amount of time, the papers clutched between a pincer grip of his index fingers and thumbs of either hand to retain a some-what symmetrical appearance. Rather than make the departure any more awkward than it already had been, he spun on heel and left in a brisk walk.
Without much of a guess, towards the Passport Office.

[Exit Thread]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back