Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Patrifying sights [Open]

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The thought of what he witnessed in the mineshaft still haunted him, the large scaled creature being eaten away by the cloaked man and his followers was something he had never seen before, it was bizzar to every extent, and considering that Tao have already seem many weird things in this village before, that by far was the weirdest of them all. He probably picked one of the worst places to clear his head though, the district riddled with shrines and temples suitable for practically every belief imagenable was accessable to everyone who was willing to join in. Hums from verious directions, each unsyncronized and with a different pitch of voice began to throw Tao off his track, he was distracted as it is, now he couldnt concentrate at all. Pacing slowly through the semi-crowded area filled with people with verious types of robes, armors and folk clouths which appearently were the traditional clouthing set of those religions. Looking around Tao looked for a place to sit, observing the people around him was always something he considered fun, but only when he actually set his mind to do it, if random bits of information were to float into his head when he is not prepared for them, he would likely to lose track of them quite quickly or prioritise on them which would throw him off of a different thought he might have had.

"Was it always this noisy here...?"

A thought went through his mind, it wasnt his imagination, the area was more populated than before, maybe some sort of event was happening with some of the religions where they had to come to their praying places for one reason or another, he wasnt quite sure. He found a place to sit, a bench in the further part of the district right under a tree which faces the larger open area. He placed his elbow on his knee and rested his jaw on his palm while watching the verious crowds of people moving around from one place to another with the extremely veriant clouthing styles. It sort of reminded him of arcadia with the large veriety of skin and hair colors that the locals had, but the sight wasnt as pretty, instead of seeing and ever changing picture he saw a large shuffle of rows and general confusion, maybe the angle he looked at them also had a part in it. After a short while the district suddenly began to thin out until the large masses of prayers left the open section, each religion went to it's own temple and the humming began, a soft yet annoyingly distorted hum came from every possible direction with a large veriety of tones and rhythems, some even went in bass.

[MFT]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Amongst all whom he has seen in the area, Shikora was probably the most unusual sight to pass before his eyes. Shikora was a small zebra. Even with multitude of people the sound of her hoof steps resounded with perfect clarity. As the ground begins to thin she still remained. It was here she gave here daily pray to the gods of the village. Her prayer sounded almost like a chant as it followed a poetic style of speech. It was strange enough to hear a zebra talk let alone in haiku.

</COLOR>
I pray to the gods
Lightning, Earth, Fire, Water, Wind
Please guide me this day
Lightning give me energy
Earth give me strength
Fire set my passion ablaze
Water give me peace
Wind breath into me again
Blessed be the five
<i>
</i>

Everyday she came here giving the same prayer regardless of the weather. It was her daily ritual and she would not change it. Though not recognized as such she counts herself as one of the devout shaman of the village. Afterwards she would normally head to the Nature’s Clinic and volunteer her time in healing other and treating their injuries. She noticed a person sitting by a tree looking lost in more ways than one. She walks over to him and speaks in the same style as before; in lines of five, seven and five.
<COLOR color="#0080FF">I greet you mister.
What brings you to the temple?
Do you seek Guidance?

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back