Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mission Patrol DUty 101 [SSM]

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Hinata was walking through the oak district having received a mission to patrol the oak district via letter. He was keeping a villigent eye out as he word his headband around his neck. He knew he was sent on patrol but the real issue is the so called reports of theft and vandalism. He didn't know if what was being said was real information or it somehow got changed before being reported, to the point of not being one hundred percent true. He knew he had to find out as he was walking through the district, He begun to talk to himself to verify the information he had already

"Let me see if I got this right, Reports of vandelism and theft have been issued within oak district. Well I guess that is possible but as far as I can see there is no such proof in the main streets. I guess I have to go to the less crowded ones."

He said as that is what he did, Heading down alleyways and the back streets he found some vandelism, but in fact this place was more wear then tear. Looking around as he soon saw a youth running towards him. He had brown hair and not that type of look to stand out. He bumped into Hinata, he seemed panicked as he pleade for help "Please Hide me" The young boy said as hinata pushed him into trash of boxes and trashbags.

Soon a grown man soon apprached him "Hey you Brat, have you seen a criminal around here?"
Hinata heard what he said, having hidden his headband. "What did this person do?"
"He destroyed my stuff and stole some......" The man said as hinata was confused as he replied "No i haven't"

The grown man left the area as he fixed his headband. The youth showing himself from the trash "Thanks, tho you didn't have to push me into the trash."

"True so tell me, is what he said true, Hinata asked curiously?

"What No way some kids keep framing me for these acts, I would never harm a fly" The youth said worried as it was clear he was in distress. Hinata sighed as he yawned "Ok please tell me where these kids hang out." He asked as the youth looked confused. "They hang out in an old abondaded building down the street" Hinata would pass the youth as he pat his back "I will take care of them" he said as he walked on his way leaving the youth behind.

Hinata walking down the street as he soon made it to the building in question. Walking around as he planned to sneak inside. Walking up the side of the building as soon he entered through an open windown on the second floor. Listening carefully as he heard noises from the floor below, aproximately 3 individuals. Sighing as he looked around up here currently. It was trashed but there are signs of life, most likely these kids thought using this old building to hide all the stuff they stole so to not get in trouble when Framing others.

After inspecting the second floor finding a bunch of items scattered which seem as if they were stolen and broken on purpose. He decided it was time to look at the lower floors. Sneaking down below
Using his active camo Ninjutsu to blend in. He made his way downstairs using quick, swift movement.

He saw three male youths as he overheard their conversation.

"Aww come on dude, that was fun did ya see that twerp's face when he was running away"

"Yeah I can't beleive they actually beleived that nerd was guilty, Like he had the guts to take or destroy anything"

He heard this as he had to think carefully. What is the situation, what can he do, He took some time and decided to confront them, He would be able to find their guardians pretty easy if he needed as well. Deciding on an action he removed his headband and came out of hiding.

"So you three are the ones who caused all that trouble?"
He said leaning against the back wall as the youths were shocked.

"Who the hell are you"
"how did you get in here"

He heard them as they seemed rather violent in his eyes as he knew he couldnt harm them.
"I am here to clear that young man's name"

As they heard that the silent one soon spoke up "So what ya gonna snitch on us to some ninja. We better silence ya first" As he said that the youths tried to attack him. Hinata however kept on dodging them, using their momentum to beat them, showing overwhenling skill. Using this method, he would beat them up without actually touching them.

Soon the youths were exhausted "Ok I had my fun here" He said as he would leave the building, tracking down their parents and guardians after putting his headband back on. So they can be punished accordingly as he reported in that the acts of vandalism and theft have been solved. That the Acts were preformed by a few youths and their guardians were alerted promptly, Being punished and made to apologize to each person they destroyed stuff or took from.

[Active Camo Used]
[881/700]
[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back