Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mission Paw Patrol! [Solo/Self-Mod]

Momo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
What a bright and brilliant day. A special day in more than one way. For starters, the sky was completely clear. No fluffy white pillows of variant shapes and sizes drifted in the sea above. Nothing there for the imagination to create a dog or train or the face of a prophet from an ancient book used to rage wars and justify mass genocide. Nope, but the sky being cloudless seemed a different shade of blue as the morning birds chirped and tweeted their songs. A clear sky meant good fortune and since today would be Yugi’s first official mission since she enlisted herself into the great village of Konohagakure, it felt as if the stars had aligned. The blue haired punk rock ninja made quick work of her bowl of chew crunch cereal. She was so excited for today that she lacked an appetite but because she knew the value of nutrition and a balance meal, breakfast was forced down through sear will. The punk rock ninja quickly brushed her teeth and through own her awesome outfit and kickass ninja gear. Yugi was dressed appropriately for the summer weather. A purple cropped tank top fastened by a combat belt holstering various ninja tools and equipment, stripped purple and pink shorts also fasten by a combat belt that holstered ninja tools and knives, and dark combat boots with countless buckles down the front. She looked like she was geared up for both a concert and a ninja show down. Now, it’s important to note that Yugi hadn’t a clue as to what her first mission was. She only knew that she would be officially serving her village as a student of the ninja academy. On her night stand, sitting right side up, was a green ninja scroll given to her by the academy. The instructions were clear, do not open until the day of the mission. Yugi agonized over the anticipation the night prior, simply starring at the scroll as if she was waiting for it to pop open with a candy surprise inside. She received the scroll the evening before the mission which was less than fifteen hours ago and yet temptation almost had the better of her. Yugi stood over the scroll wiggling her fingers like that of a jewel thief thirsting over a hug diamond. Snatching the scroll from the stand Yugi quickly broke its seal and unraveled it’s hidden contents. A frown swept across her face after a moment of reading... “Ms. Sato is your client. Your mission is to find her lost cat Mr. Wiggles. Report to 175 東湖 to meet Ms. Sato for details.”
Yugi would shout, “What the @&$%# is this!?”

Yugi would arrive at the address provided. It looked more like a cabin than an actual home though Yugi was not surprised in the least. In fact, it wouldn’t surprise her if the entire house was filled with stray animals of various shapes and sizes. Reluctantly, Yugi would approach the home and knock apathetically. Almost immediately did a rather tall middle aged man with a rather bushy red mustache open the door.

“You who! How can I help you Ms.?”

“Um I’m from the academy and I was told to meet a Ms. Sato?”

“Oh yas, one moment please!”

The tall barley man would retreat back inside closing the door and Yugi would hear the rounds of rummaging throughout the house and almost a second later did the man return to the door but this time in a dress and heels.

“You who! How can I help you Ms.?”

“Ummmm, here from the academy. You just saw me literally a second ago.”

“No no, this is no good. I never seen you before today. I wasn’t expecting such a small shinobi?”

“And I wasn’t expecting big foot in a dress but here we are. So what can you tell me about the lost ball of fur?”

Ms. Sato would go on for at least thirty minutes about her beloved Mr. Wiggles giving Yugi maybe two minutes of actual useful intel. The frustrated punk rock ninja would find herself down at the Oak district where apparently Mr. Wiggles liked to mingle. Luckily the cat had a tracker and so this was an easy seek and destroy, I mean seek and rescue mission. Yugi chuckled at the thought. She held in her hand a device that beeped constantly. The quicker the rhythm of the beeping meant that Mr. Wiggles was closer. Yugi’s eyebrow would raise as she near. She’d reach into her combat belt and draw a small throwing knife with a smile that reached from ear to ear. “Okay, this is going to be a sitch! Oh no...” Yugi would pause in front of the establishment from which the device was beeping faster than a racing heart. The sign on the establishment was called “Yummy Chopstick!” It was a restaurant that specialized in bbq meats. Yugi immediately drew a dagger as she rushed into the restaurant.

“Alright you deprived sicko’s, Mr Wiggles is not on the menu today! Hand him over and no one gets hurt!”

“Meow.”

A very confused looking gentleman stood just beside the entrance where Yugi had barged in. Next to him was a very plump orange cat. “Ms. Can I help you with something?” The blue haired punk ninja simply stared back in confusion.

“Umm, is this Mr. Wiggles?”

“Oh I’m sorry, is this your cat? He comes here from time to time and on occasion we feed him left overs. I hope that’s okay.”

With a blank look Yugi would snatch up the fat orange cat and give the man a suspicious glare. “I’m on to you..” She’d slowly back out of the restaurant with fat cat in hand. It wouldn’t take her long to return to the bearded lady man with his pet.

“Thank you little Ms.”

“No problem strange and deranged! Take care!”

With a wave good bye, Yugi was off. What a dumb first mission she thought...

[WC 1002]
[Mission Complete]

Last edited:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back