Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Pay Your Tithes [clozd]

Tenrai Indou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Indou walked around the large cavernous halls without any real goal in his mind as he was currently preoccupied with mulling over a lesson that he had just departed with Bruinetto san, he still wasn't sure what he wanted to do about their discussion on chakra disruption but he was sure that there was nothing that he could do about it now but to continue his growth and hopefully get to a point where he could begin his advanced chakra experimentations. He shrugged his shoulders letting them fall slightly as he walked out into the courtyard and sat cross legged on the ground continuing his inner musings.

Kagai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Ah ha, there you are." Kagai would call out as he made his way towards the youth, dressed in his normal attire of a black and red stripped dress shirt, black slacks and high-shined dress shoes. You must always dress as if you are going to meet the love of your life that day, after all. While Kagai doubted this greatly, it was still a good practice to have. Kagai had met this guy once or twice, he recognized his face, just couldn't place a name for the life of him..."I was told there was a guy matching your description that needed some assistance in the use of Chakra?" Kagai asked, wondering if his information was correct or not. For all he knew it could of been a completely different guy.

Tenrai Indou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Indou's head snapped around at the noise, he knew himself to be the only here, at least a few moments ago that would have been the case but now someone was calling for him asking if he had requested training in chakra control and at first Indou was going to say that he had not requested such training but then he thought the better of it, he had actually put the request in a few weeks ago but he had been told that all instructors were booked up for some time so the request had eventually faded from his memory.

ah, yes.... oh? your the man from the library aren't you?

Indou asked remembering someone helping him when he was practicing on learning his runic terran

Kagai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I knew I knew your face, can't remember your name though." Kagai would say as he approached the young man after he said had..."Yes I am, and I've taken it upon myself to teach you what you need to know about Chakra." Kagai stated as he stood in front of the boy and extended his hand out to him..."My name is Jenosaido Kagai" He said, introducing himself for maybe the second or third time.

"And what is it that you wanted to know about the use of Chakra? Did they not give you the basics in the academy?" Kagai would ask. For an academy student, the basics were enough until they gained more field experience and maturity. Teaching them how to utilize the more complex features of Chakra could turn out to be dangerous not only for themselves, but other people. It definitely wouldn't be a good idea to have a Genin or lower walking around with the knowledge of the Rasengan.

Tenrai Indou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Indou's eyebrow cocked slightly before a chuckle escaped his mouth.

It figures they would send another Jenosaido here, was it Bruinetto san or Kumiko san that told you to take the job? Or perhaps is it just a coincidence

he said scratching the back of his head as he stood up to face Kagai paying more attention to him.

ah, i suppose it is rude for me to talk to a superior without having introduced myself again, my name is Tenrai Indou... well i suppose with all the proper names it would be something like Jenosaido Fujikaru Tenrai Indou or something of that nature but that is all too much of a mouthful for me to actually want to say all the time

he said looking as if the full pronunciation of his name actually caused him some slight level of annoyance.

oh yes in regards to the lesson, Bruinetto san is currently teaching me the different aspects of chakra control we have covered focus type thus far and are scheduled to cover channeling next but i just wanted to get a bit ahead of the curve so that my lessons would go smoother if that was at all possible, also i wanted to work on my agility a disease kept me bedridden for some time, i'm not sure if they shared that with you, so i feel my physical development is not where it should be.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back