Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Peace Bridage [Requesting Exit]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi was the first to arrive at the gates, it was clear that he was ready for travel with the bag slung over his shoulder, he had allowed himself to pack light as the black robes fluttered in the wind and the mask made it remind him what life really was like. He had a few moments to ponder what would actually be awaiting his little group when they went to Cloud. They have never been before and this was a new experience for everyone involved in the village. After all this was rebuilding the future, for everyone that was involved in it. The previous leaderships both the Hokage and Raikage had been lax and this formed a corrupt agreement, a treaty that was bound by lies was no way two villages should work he knew and accepted that. This time it would not be the case.

“I will be gone a few days, can you make sure that nothing burns down while I am away, I would rather come back to a village when I return home hopefully with a new friendship and bond formed, I want there to be no mistake this is peace, and I would like to know more about my counterpart in Cloud”

“Yes Lord Forth”

With that the Sennin that had been appointed as punishment for Takeshi walked away, he allowed himself to laugh as he remember what she was actually like. How they had started by hating each other and now had a unique friendship that would bring a flash back to nicer times, he allowed the smile to stretch across his face as he waited for the others of the group to arrive. When the four man travel group arrived they would head out the gates together, as one group with one purpose. This was going to be quick travelling and travelling light.

[Topic Entered]
[Passport for Uchiha Yukio]
[Passport for Haku Yuki]
[Passport for Nagisa]
[Passport for Myself]
[Requesting Village Exit when the other Three Arrive]

Last edited:

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Wind gently ran across the folds of Yuki’s robes, the smell of the cherry blossom tree allowed itself to enter into her nose as she took the breath in, enjoying this time of year in the Uchiha household. The tree was in full bloom and the pollen was ripe, this was something that she would always enjoy in this home. Her husband’s voice cracked over to the room behind her as it came into life she listened and picked up the words that he spoke.

“Yukio, Yuki and Nagisa, to the gates, we are ready to leave. Asuka you will remain here and take on the role of acting Hokage with Keiji to assist you as a Sennin. Manzo and Hoheto will be able to be called when required.”

Her palm gently resting against the old oak tree that stood tall and strong like the union between these two families. Frost slowly formed around where her fingers where pressed. Removing them she spun on her heels and walked towards the Dojo where her gear was, it was clear that it was time to go and this task was not one to be kept waiting.

Quickly changing into the Captain robes of the Anbu she allowed herself to be concealed by the outfit checking that she had everything packed that she needed. With some money for souvenirs after all this was still the first time she had been outside of Leaf and part of her longed to know what else was out there.

Arriving at the gates she walked to the familiar robed figure a smile crept across her mask as she looked to him, it had been so long since he had worn that outfit, but it worked for the traveling that they would be doing today. Standing beside him and looking out past the huge gates that protected the village.

“So it is that time then?”

[Topic Entered]
[Passport Taken]
[Requesting Village Exit]
[MFT: 317]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It didn't take Yukio long to get his affairs in order one of the ANBU standing in front of his desk as he took the time to wrap the bandages over his face. "Soku will be the one to take charge over the branch in my absence, should anything major come up a Messenger should be sent my way but keep such things subtle causing a panic is the last thing we want." Sliding on his red coat and pulling up the hood before turning to face the young ANBU a single blue eye shining through the shadows cast by the hood. "I expect things to be in order upon my return am I understood." The ANBU nodded as the man left the room.

It didn't take the Uchiha long to reach the gates, it was a trip he had made many times before now coming to a stop next to those that had already arrived as his head tilted to the side giving a nod to them taking a moment to adjust the gauntlet under his sleeve. "It seemed most of us have arrived, I wonder if this will go any better than it did last time." He still remember the last time they had went out like this, the whole thing seemed like something of a waste of time as far as their gracious hosts were concerned but maybe things had changed since their last visit who could really say.

[Topic Entered]
[Passport Taken]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nagisa was packing up her satchel when the call came. She finished packing the last bit of medical ointment before securing the bag and heading out. She decided to wear her standard monk like attire with her blue jacket. The bad was made of a similar blue material. The last time she was around Cloud she had fought off a monster. She hoped it would be less exciting this time around.

She left a message with her doctors and nurses that if something was out of their hands to send a message immediately. She did not guess she would need to be called as she hoped this would be a short trip.

Nagisa was the last to arrive and she would bow her head slightly.

"Sorry for the delay. I was packing. I am ready to go everyone."

[Topic Entered]
[Passport Taken]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka pounced her feet on tye ground throwing a little of a joke tantrum at her Sensei. With a pout on her face she complained. "But but... I wanted to gooooooo. The field trip soundsss fuuunn!" She spoke with a sigh, finally letting her face rest in the ground. "I even had a cotton candy bombs to replace the glitter ones out of respect for the culture!" But well, she knew that someone had to stay behind and take care of things while people were away. It was in the nature of the job. She didn't really mind, besides she had students to prepare. Hell, maybe once everyone was back a new batch of Genin would be here.

She followed her Sensei to the gates, waving at the people that had arrived. She sighed, knowing how strict the protocol had become under her leadership. Asuka didn't check their passports since that's reserved once they come back, besides it would be pointless to ask with the Hokage right there.

Writing the log on her pad she started to speak. "If you don't return, or send word, by the time assigned to the mission bla bla bla, turn missing bla bla." Asuka rolled her eyes in desperation and yawned "Whatever, you guys know the drill."

"Sensei, don't freeze just anyone. Although if you see that Maru guy... slap him for me."

"Nagisa, would suggest to stay away from the research till the meetings are over but meh. Consider it a vacation."

"Yukio, let loose. Smile a little. That new coat makes you seem too... edgy for a spring town."

"Takeshi-sama. Don't beat up anyone, doubt they'll take it as well as I do."

"Have fun and stay safe. I'll he waiting for your return."

[Topic entered/Left]
[Exit Request Granted]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi tipped his hat towards the Sennin that had come to let them out. It was clear that they had been getting on with there mission and time was of a complete necessity for this mission. He had put this off for too long and now they were finally on there way out and to get this fully sorted out. Even under the ANBU gear, he had an understanding of the importance of this mission and the task that awaited all of them.

“We shouldn’t be gone, look after the village Asuka, use what help you need from all of those still here, I am sure that they will come in handy.”

With that Takeshi headed out past the gates once more and onto the next adventure. This was after all part of his duty and something that he was expected to do inside of his time as the Hokage.

[Topic Left]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki stood silently and watched as the other joined, she looked at Asuka greeted and smiled at her, she had become almost like a daughter to her and it was sad to be leaving even if it was for a short time. She pulled her cloak around herself and walked towards the gate leaving the village behind here

[Topic Left]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With everything said and done it was time to make a move the man had nothing to say there was no need for such things quickly making a move alongside his hokage wondering what they would be greeted by last time they had a full host now there was a wondering thought what there would be this time.

[Topic left]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nagisa would tilt her heads towards Asuka and smile a little.

Then she would be off following the rest of them. Nagisa would stay in the back keeping an eye out for trouble for they are leaving their village and heading towards another nation. Hopefully towards a peaceful resolution. Only time would tell.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back