Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Peace deal [SSM]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi sat behind his desk it had been a while since he had been out and about and today didn’t seem to change that. He had a few more days to do work before he would be able to rest and relax, knowing this only inspired him to finish the paper work quicker, it seemed that he had more ever since he had managed to make the rank of Sennin. It was something that bugged him at how little free time he had now days instead it seemed he was condemned to simply filling out the documents of paper work.

It had only been a day gone by since he had managed to capture the last missing attempt it troubled the Uchiha that recently so many people had felt that they could get away with escaping the village. It was something that he did not appreciate inside of the village and that needed to be curbed down in the recent actions. He sighed to himself as he dipped the quill back into ink before continuing to write what was required of the ANBU setting out the orders that had been decided in the recent days. He knew full well that times were changing and this troubled him.

Man, I wish I knew how to change the situation with the medical branch, it will only lead to issues later down in the line, though I am sure that Yomi is someone that I could easily be able to get on with. Situations have not allowed this to happen, though with, I must admit that its always an issue when I need to get work done. I am sure that will change soon, but right now I need to focus on these reports. Umashi wanted them done as soon as possible.

As he glanced back outside the window he managed to check his surroundings once more it seemed that a Sennin was always on the lookout even if it was past midnight. The candles that were located around the office slowly flickered they were nearly down to the end, of course it was a noted fact that he had been staying up late. Even to the issue of Yuki they had a lot of work ahead of them before things got better. There was that old saying that he seemed would be appropriate for this current situation, the situation would get worse before it gets better.

Takeshi heard a knocking noise on the door as he looked for a few seconds before returning to the bit of documentation that he was working on. Wondering if he could just leave it be and that person would go away, the knocking continued in that split second before the door swung open to reveal an ANBU member standing looking at the Sennin. Takeshi beckoned the man in and allowed him to shut the door behind him. As he glanced towards the identity of the member that had come to his attention a small smile on his lips as he greeted the ANBU.

“How can I help you on this dark knight, what brings you in to the attention of the Sennin and why do you look like you have just run a mile?”

“Sennin, we have a problem with a village outside, the members have been attacked and those that attacked them are a neighbouring village. We need to stop this situation before it gets out of hand, if we do not settle this issue we could be looking at a war between the two small villages. It would stop trade and cause massive disruptions across the line. Please come quickly we need to resolve this situation as soon as possible and make sure that they do not end up killing each other”

Takeshi was already on his way out of the seat, bringing himself up to full height. He allowed himself to grab the ANBU cloak that was hanging up on the peg wrapping it around himself he brought his hands together quickly and summoned the mask of the ANBU over his face. The black mask with red stripes instantly showing that signature look of the wolf as he glanced at that man that had come to his office.

“Well lead the way then at least this way we can get their quickly. Also, don’t stop for anything if this issue is that pressing then we need to make sure that we are quick in our actions and the resolve on this. When did the attack happen and what evidence of this actually taken place is there? I want to make sure we don’t go and do anything stupid before we arrive, like point the finger of blame at the wrong person or just accuse anyone because we can. I need facts ANBU and I want them as we travel”

The two of them continued their travels outside the gates, they moved quick and swiftly threw the forest that hide the village from the outside world it was easy to forget sometimes that this place existed. That people had set up outside of the village outside of the protections of the wall and the mighty gate, but that was their decision to do so. They needed protection still form the village but what could they have done; their choice was their own to make. The village tried to offer shelter and they refused.

Takeshi sighed to himself in those few seconds, realising that this mission would be much better for the Hokage but alas he was swanning off with the medical Sennin. He shook his head at that moment in time. Shaking the annoyance that had been offered recently to himself over the actions of others. His focus was once more the mission and right now he needed to make sure he completed it to the best of his abilities. As he allowed himself to land on the ground staring out in the open field he looked at the group of two villages that faced down against each other ready to draw blood if it came to it.

“What is the matter here, why being you two causing trouble outside of the village. I will not tolerate such violations against the Hokages orders for one more second, I want both village leaders to come to me and explain the situation right now before I hold both sides to account. And I swear that will not be a pleasant experience for either sides. I do not tolerate such behaviour like this without proof and I better end up talking to someone soon before I let my temper get the better of me”

Takeshi waited in silence for the words to echo around the field as people shifted at the sight of the newcomers into this issue. Waiting for a few seconds he pondered as he wondered what would happen between the two groups when finally, it appeared like he already got a result that he was looking for as two men who looked old came forward from the group. They seemed to be nervous but that was honestly to be expected given the situation that they now found themselves in.

“We were attacked this night, our grain was taken and it left us nothing with this cold winter coming in, the only evidence we had was this village seal that could only have come from the village that is currently in dispute, they are just small but cannot produce grain, instead they can only produce meat. We know it was them that stole it just by this fact, they cannot hide what they did form us at all”

His words seemed to be fuel by anger, that was something that Takeshi did not appreciate. It seemed like every time the coast looked clear something else like this would come into play and he would be called out. In the middle of the night was not the right time to call him out of his office, but alas here he was and right now he needed to sort this issue out. Though it seemed like he already had a plan formulating inside of his head as he listened to both sides speaking.

“And let me guess you cannot grow meat, I feel like this conflict is a pretty open and closed case if I am going to be honest with you, I am sure there is some form of arrangement you can come to?”

His words cut through the air trying to filter out the tension that had been constantly building up, it would seem that he needed to make improvements and none of that was happening right now.

“Yes, but then we have cattle disappear in the night, yet we do not resort to violence to prove our side is right compared to the other side, this is what they do, try and fight us at every opportunity they can get to. I feel that this could be a simple misunderstanding on their part, we do not want to fight ANBU. We just have no choice they continue to push us to our very limit and right now we have had enough of this. Actions must be taken to resolve this issue”

Takeshi allowed a deep sigh to come clean from his lips as he allowed his eyes to close, in a slit second his eyes opened once more into the well-formed sharingan with another blink they changed to the stronger form that was recognized around the world at this point. Glancing at both men as they begun to rotate it was clear that they had no idea what was about to happen. That didn’t matter to the Uchiha. Takeshi glanced at both men they were instantly under his spell without even knowing what had happened to them as Takeshi sighed under the mask.

“You both will make a trade agreement and sign it tonight, this shows that you will share fifty percent of all products that are made between your two little places with each other. This means that from now on negotiations will take place on how the shipments are delivered and how the order is place. The result is you will never get into this situation again do I make myself clear? I will be keeping an eye out on what is happening and if I see that any more trouble is taking place I will come back with a vengeance. I accept this time was a result that was out of your control. But with this new deal you should be relying on each other to survive not fight do I make myself understood int his situation?”

It seemed that with the ability of the Sharingan the two older men of the rival factions could not dispute the situation any longer, though they may want to try and dispute what was happening the power of the eyes was not something they had prepared for, probably had never seen in their entire lives. Right now, all they could do was not in agreement and sign the peace broker that would allow trade to take place for both sides. It would benefit most of them and there was no down side to the deal being made. Takeshi wasn’t blind to this and it seemed to make both sides back down from the situation not wanting to fight they gave in and walked away for the night leaving Takeshi and the other ANBU stood in silence with the deal being brokered and peace now available Takeshi turned to the ANBU that had summoned him.

“Keep an eye on the situation please, if they begin to cause any issues again then I want you to get involved in the situation, do what needs to be done and do not allow them to have any rest. Stay far away and keep a distance”

With that Takeshi turned and began to make his way back home, wanting to be in the bed with his wife he knew that the hour was late and that she would probably scold him for what had happened.

[TWC: 2016]
[Topic Entered]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back