Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Peace in the Streets [Mission: S-Rank; Solo]

Senju Akihiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I had not been in Iwagakure for very long but I had been accepted into their ranks rather quickly. When I was assigned my first mission, I knew that I needed to demonstrate my appreciation for their hospitality. In the back of my mind, I was concerned about both my father and my brother. I put those feelings aside to do my duty however, as I knew that my father would have done in my place.

Getting my mind back to the mission, I read my orders over several times to make sure I understood them thoroughly. I had no idea where or what the Hope Clinic was, but I got directions quickly and made my way there. Soon I found myself in the area of the Peal Tenements. I was just getting my bearings when I heard a loud commotion. As I made my way towards the ruckus, it became quite apparent that I had stumbled upon the civil disturbance I was sent to quell. Two groups of around twenty each hurled insults, rocks, and anything else they could get their hands on, at each other. In the process, their poor aim broke nearby windows and other property in the area. Everyone else in the area was fleeing to avoid the melee.

I took a deep breath and decided to just step right into the fray. Moving between the feuding factions, I yelled at the top of my lungs. "By order of the Tsuchikage, stop this immediately!" I waited a moment but there was no response and no change in their behavior. Before I could think of my next move, I had to duck to get out of the way of a rock flying at my head. I took another deep breath and jumped out of the fray. Once I was out of the melee, I went through my handseals and raised a wall of earth in the middle of the action. That got their attention and all eyes were suddenly on me. Things quieted down and I said again, "By order of the Tsuchikage, stop this immediately and return to your homes!" From the crowd I heard, "Get the hell out of here foreigner!" It was obvious that I was not a native of the Earth Country, but that was the first time it had been thrown in my face. There was no time to dwell on it so I quickly spoke up again. "The violence here needs to stop. Your feud has caused a countless amount of property damage and injuries to both your people and the other citizens in the area. The clinic cannot even keep up with the injuries." That's when I got spit at and heard, "If you want us to stop big boy, let's see what you got!" Suddenly, both sides rushed me and I had a decision to make. I could easily beat them all back, but I ran the risk of killing more than a few of them. Talking was clearly not working either so I decided to try something a bit more radical. I just stood my ground and took whatever punishment they could dish out.

I took punch after punch and kick after kick until I was soon bloodied and broken. After several minutes, I heard, "Enough!" the crowd retreated and I slowly made my way to my knees. There was laughter and insults being hurled at me but I ignored them and went through my handseals. It was difficult because my right forearm was broken but soon enough, my body was rejuvenated, my bones set themselves, and the bleeding stopped (Genesis R2). I stood to my feet and healed a few more of my remaining wounds as the crowd looked on in silence. I then said, "Are we done or are you up for another round?" There was still silence as both groups turned to their leaders for guidance. One man stepped forward and said, "You are an odd one boy. Why did you not defend yourself?" I smiled and said, "Because you would all be dead and my orders were to stop the violence here." The man looked at the leader of the other group and they had a conversation off to the side. When they returned, the same man said, "We will stop the fighting for at least one week. After that, I cannot promise you anything." I smiled and said, "Very well. At least that gives me a week to rest." The man gave a small chuckle as both sides slowly cleared the streets.

I tended to several patients at the scene and then made my way into the Hope Clinic. Once there, I tended to many more patients. Most had minor to moderate injuries and I used my abilities to heal more than one at a time. As I finished up at the clinic, I was exhausted, but I also enjoyed using my gifts to help. Walking out the door, I said, "I'll be back tomorrow."

WC: 831
MFT

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back