Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Peace with me

Zatoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
Amongst the litany of texts, ranging from history to basic jutsu, was Zatoru. Alone. Quietly gaining as much knowledge as possible... knowledge on what? Maybe it had something to do with what that woman had spoke to him and Nobu some few days prior to this, but before going to the Hospital, Za wanted to do as much research as he possibly could. Dressed better than he'd been prior, some garbs he found at the estate that he was not staying, he sat alone in a dark part of the Library reading different books he'd grabbed from the cases. Today, he found something interesting, there were a few mentions throughout history of people and vampiric entities stealing hearts and feasting on them, be it in the name of Jashin or some demonic overlord, or something for the appetite for longevity of life.

Maybe there was something so simple that would need to be done with these texts, Fiero was something he'd run across, maybe it would be a thing that he would learn while he was still here...

Though as he moved through the pages, calling different things to his mind, he would think that he was completely alone in the library, and he wasnt good at chakra sensing, but at any pace Za was sure that what he was doing wasnt illegal, just research. At any pace, what would he get into today? It was getting late, maybe he would have to get out of here, but he tried to slink deeper and deeper into the back of the library... Maybe he would have some interesting developments come of this...

Uchiha Mizuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sumiko sat hidden behind a fortress of textbooks, she had been here since the crack of dawn reading through all of the books that she could find, on the floor beside her was an overstuffed bag that she has swiftly packed that morning, it was true that she didn't really have a plan with what her next steps would be after running away from her home but she would wing it for now. Her eyes flicked over the words on the page in front of her until she could hear footsteps entering the library, from her seat at the desk she would have normally offered a perfect view of the door, that would have been the case if it wasn't for the books, her small frame peeked above the books to see a familiar face walk into the library.

"Za!"Sumiko shouted to the boy, she got up from her seat and walked towards him, "Good morning, how are you doing today"She smiled at him sweetly and almost in a genuine fashion, even though she didn't think that she would be looking to form friendships with her classmates but they are growing on her. "I have already got a desk if you want to join me, I could use that company" She returned to her desk hoping that the boy would follow, she kicked her poorly packed bag further under the desk in the hopes that he wouldn't notice it, even though she didn't many options it wasn't right to ask him for charity, she had no longer had a home but she still had her pride.

[Word Count: 268]
[MFT}

Zatoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
"Za! Good morning, how are you doing today."

The voice echoed in the quiet halls of the library, causing Za to look up from his reading, oceanic blue hues finally fell unto the girl. She had been in his class and even helped Nobu and himself with some money previously. Though, part of him despised people like her. He was once like her, rich, well off, but his world came crumbling down, much to what was going on with her, unbeknownst to Za at this very moment, right now. The truth of the matter was, Sumiko was cute, something that had caught his eye before, but not in a conventional way that someone would think a person was cute... but she had a darkness within her eyes that called out to him. Almost made her... Nah, he would shake that thought before lifting his eyes to the ceiling then bringing them back down to her...

"Hm...I'm okay. Reading up on somethings... You?"

"I have already got a desk if you want to join me, I could use that company." her reply...

Surely, he didnt see anything wrong with it. He'd gather his things but she had already began back to her original spot, so throwing his things into a satchel he carried with him Za would not see the kick of the bag, but he would see the motion. Wondering what she was doing, but he would wait that one out, the best way to plot and plan was to take notes of the situation. Read the room. One thing that was missing, her hired hand. This was not a classroom setting, so he didnt understand why someone wasnt waiting on her hand and foot.

"I dont mind keepin ya company. So, What were ya doing alone in the library? No butler this time? Or are you sick of them following you? It can seem quite bothersome.", he'd smirk before setting himself down near her and bringing out a few books he was reading before rolling his neck and speaking up once more.

"I wanted to thank you... For helping myself and Nobu before. For the food. I know I was dreadfully hungry... and I never got to show my gratitude." giving her a soft smile finally, maybe he would be able to clear the air a bit to help break the solid ice between them.

Uchiha Mizuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sumiko sat patiently as Za come over to join her dragging his satchel along with him before taking a seat at the desk, laughing she answer Za question about absence of a butler,
“I prefer to be without them I hate them so much,” She was about to tell him the torment she put them through on a near daily basis .
“And I know I shouldn’t complain but they are more like prison wardens then staff, they are the reason that I am always alone. My father keeps me very,” She paused trying to think of the right word to match her living situation,
“Protected. Other then my maids and my father. I really don’t spend time with anyone else. Mother is always too sick for visitors and when she isn’t I don’t think she really sees me as anything else then a life size doll.”
Sumiko sighed the sides of her lips turning downwards a little, she couldn’t help but wonder why she was sharing so much with a boy the she nearly even knew.
“There is no need to thank me, I am pretty sure that you would have done the same things in your were in my situation, besides, I very rarely get to interact with anyone my own age. If am am being honest I was using it a reason to makes some friends,” Normally that would have just been a act to keep people on her side but with the more time she was spending around Za, and the others, she was starting to think she genuinely meant it, she blushed a little at his smile, turning her face away a little
“Anyway, what was it that you were reading up on I might be able to impart some of my limited wisdom?” She smiled back to him, it was more genuine then before.

Zatoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
Za couldnt help but to chuckle, knowing the life of riches could be daunting with the wrong sets of circumstances. She was definitely living within a prison at home. Though, something did feel off, but he wouldnt speak about it just yet, he'd humor her just a bit longer before outwardly questioning. For now, he'd bide his time as he always tended to do. "Hm, they definitely arent the best when they are always breathing over your shoulder. Prevents you from being your true self, yanno?", nodding a bit he would continue to listen as she spoke about her mother and father.

'Sick mother, Over protective father... I wonder if she's truly okay? Maybe she would need to take some time away from all of that...' thinking to himself, he'd smile. "Well, you have features of a doll. I could see it, but you are very much human as far as I can tell...' nodding once more she'd go on to respond to his thanks to her. Which he did feel genuinely about but it was something that he didnt often like to do. Being so vulnerable with people left you open for jabs at yourself... but then again. He was not on the street anymore. His clothes werent tattered and stitched together from other things and cloths. Things were getting better for Za.

"Well, I'd like to think you made a few friends since that day anyways. The Class was a nice spot to learn about you in that kind of setting too... So I'd consider you a friend. Thus far at least. You've definitely been friendly... and my mother always said, in order to make friends act how you would want a friend to be with you.", or something to that effect.

"Oh... If I'm being honest, I'm trying to find stories about this technique being used... known as 'Earth Grudge Fear' or Jiongu so I've seen it a few times mentioned as... I'm intrigued with how it came to be. How it works. Things like that... and I've seen a few examples of villainous people using it as a means to make oneself immortal, but.-...Nothing of how it works... or when it was first seen... Those texts might be locked away somewhere.", he'd say with a bit of a sigh, but lifting his head from his book to Sumiko he'd wonder, "...Why exactly are you here? You seem like a bookworm, but you dont seem to be here for the books today..."

Uchiha Mizuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“I don’t think I could be my real self with anyone” Sumiko muttered hoping that it wasn’t loud enough for the boy to hear as her fingers played with the corner of the book she was reading. Sumiko blushed a little again, it was strange but when Za compared her to a doll in seemed more like a compliment then she others did, she kicked the bag further under the desk feeling a little ashamed of the current situation she found herself in. “Thank you I guess,” She giggled a little as she listen to him continue, he spoke about how he considered her a friend which made her feel strange, she had never been called a friend by anyone, it was a nice change if she was honest with herself.

Za carried on talking about what he was looking for in the library and she had never heard of it before, at least she had not seen in reference in any of the books that she had been reading.
“Earth Grudge Fear, nope I can’t say that I have ever heard of it, in my spare time I have pretty much read most of the books in this place and I don’t think it was ever referenced in any of them, sounds pretty powerful though although I am not sure that anything that has the power to make you immortal should be messed with,” She rested her chin on her hand as she resented her elbow on the desk in front of her and listened to Za question, he was right while she may have been surround by books she hadn’t read any of them, the only reason that she was here was it was the only place that she knew wasn’t locked. “I um...” She tried to find the words to tell him the reason that she was there. “Left home?” She said struggling “As in left and not going back. Please don’t think less of me I’m now that compared to you and that others I have the prefect life but I couldn’t stay there anymore,”

Zatoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
It seemed to be the contrast of thoughts that would follow the things she said that captured Za's attention. Though it was equally the faces she made that made him wonder, but he was much too young to notice the novelty behind them. Alas, he didnt make a concerned effort to think too deeply on things but he'd tilt his head internally to wonder. "...Well, you can be yourself around me... I dont see why you couldnt.", he'd slip in before she continued speaking about the dangers of... Jiongu. Maybe she was right, but he was only researching for now... if he could accomplish such a thing would be another thing worth noting. However, he wasnt sure if it was even real...

"...Eh, I guess you're right Sumiko... Though, if I could accomplish such a thing... Or something even close to it... I would be able to protect my friends.", nodding once again, that was what he wanted most. That ability to have his friends feel even more confident in his presence. To feel like they would have nothing wrong they could do. Thusly, he would roll his shoulder back at the notion that maybe he could do it... Maybe even thought dangerous, he would be able to accomplish something that would bring their goals to the forefront of the shinobi world.

'She left home? Well then... Its not about the money to her... Which is good. Right?' a smile glossed across his face before nodding and turning up to the ceiling for a moment, allowing his hands to rest behind his crimson locks of hair, "I'd never think less of anyone willing to give up, lavish luxury to make their own way in this damn thing we call life...", smiling a bit more he'd turn face to look at Sumiko directly, "...I'm actually proud to call you a friend... Not many people would leave that. It takes an even stronger person to not want people to think down of them because of it.", nodding once more Za would think for a moment, he and Nobu had moved into the Hyuuga estate, and what better way to make things better than by bringing someone they would be able to trust in.

She had helped them previously, and she was smart. Why not? Maybe... "Its interesting that you say that though, because... the boy you may know as Nobu. He and I have been talking about making our own thing... A new clan. Maybe not one made up of blood... but a group together that functions as a family of sorts. We are in the old estate in the clan housing district... Maybe you should come along? IT would be better than you trying to make it slumming like Nobu and I used to... Plus...", Za would lean back a bit more emitting that loud pop from his back as he would stretch himself, "...It would be nice to have more friends... right?"

Uchiha Mizuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As she listened to reasons behind why he wanted to learn that technique it struck her just now noble Za was, she felt that he would willingly lay down his life to protect someone that he cared about, it was the first time she has met anyone like that, most of the people she sent her time around would happily sell their family just to get ahead. It was a refreshing change.

Za's words were not what she expected, she was expecting him to berate her about how good she had it and how stupid she was to give it all up but to get the opposite of that made her not know what to feel or even what emotion to pretend to feel, it was a foreign feeling but not altogether unpleasant.
"I know that place it has been abandoned for a while from what I can remember, there were rumors that it was haunted so the vultures stayed away," Sumiko listened to Za's proposal about her staying with them, she knew that she probably won't last a night on the streets and suddenly felt very stupid.
" I don't want to impose, plus I don't think that Nobu thinks very highly of me ask it is," She dug her nails in the wooden desk watching them as she did, her foot lightly kicking the hidden bag under the table weighing up her options which were limited, to say the least. "Thank you Za, I would be honored to stay with you, I just don't want to be a burden to anyone especially to you, out of all of them you are the only one not to treat me with a level of resentment," She brought her eyes up to meet his, "I really do appreciate that," Her eyes lingered on him for longer than they probably should before she snapped back to reality quickly dropping her head to look at the surface of the desk seeing the groves that she had made with her nails.
"We can search for that book if you like, I mean two eyes are better than one," Changing the subject quickly to avoid any awkwardness "Or we could see if they have anything in any of the local book stores? I know a couple of shady dealerships? That is only if you want to I mean, I don't want you to feel like you have to drag me around with you if you'd prefer to do it alone,"

Zatoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
Days like this seemed to be dark, but this situation was nice enough... Za didnt have many things he held onto with such vigor. Alas, he wouldnt dwell on it, such things would drag someone to their grave with butterflies within their bellies. Looking to Sumiko's feet now under the table he would hear and now see what she was kicking under, a bag, but now, it made sense that she said she left everything all behind in order to do something better for herself... more points.

"Eh, Nobu doesnt think highly of anyone initially. I trust him though, he has helped me greatly, and I intend to help him as best as I can. As I also intend to do with you.", nodding but after that he would try and hide the smile, but her gaze seemed very important, and he wasnt able to hide those boyish feelings, that he'd held so deeply within, but they would well up within him, not yet bursting but they were pushing the seams a bit as she responded to joining them. And maybe even joining the cause.

He smiled because this would mean he could see more of her. Watch her grow with himself and Nobu, and even Shion. Though maybe there was something else that he was happy about, but he wouldnt admit it to himself quite yet as he locked with her eyes for a moment before turning away with reddening cheeks. "...You're no burden. I'd believe that you're quite strong already... And you know what they say, it never hurts to have a lady of the house. Keep us boys in line, yanno?", he'd say with a bit of a chuckle.

"Maybe soon, I want to get my hands on a headband so I'll have better access to different clearances... however, I think your dealership will be great to check out...", though ending with a genuine smile he'd continue, "Drag you around? I think it'll be nice to have someone to talk to while I embark on this journey..." nodding once more he would manage to look up again to the ceiling, before jumping to his feet and closing the books infront of him.

"...Heh, It seems like fate is ever on our side, So I guess you'll want to get situated in the house. There are a ton of rooms. So you'll have your own space and such... Wanna come now?", he'd hold a hand out to her looking at her with his sky blue eyes, it almost looked as if looking into the sky itself, or a clear blue notion within the ocean.

Uchiha Mizuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The girl saw a little colour creep across the boy's skin before she broke the gaze she held on him, she smiled to herself little, then the doubt set in You are a idiot Sumiko she thought to herself, her eyes still looking down to avoid any embarrassment, Why am I acting so weird. She brought her eyes back to look at him.

"I would love to be that someone you can talk to on your journey, although I can't promise the conversation will be any good," Suiko smiled and giggled a little, she as glad that he wasn't simply humouring her and seemed to actually want to spend some more time with her. Za shut the book and jumped to his feet holding his hand out to her, she looked at it for a few seconds not really knowing what to do at first, looking down at her own hand before placing hers in his, her delicate fingers wrapping around the back of his hand as she up from her seat, his hand was strong, warm and oddly comforting turning her attention away from his hand she saw him looking at her, his eyes were like two deep pools of waters which she felt like she could get lost in, she could feel the heat on her cheeks as she blushed., nodding in response to his question at first feeling a little lost for words before turning her face away from his gaze in an effort to recenter herself.

"Sure, let me just get my bag," She let go of his hand and bent down under the desk struggling a little with the bag before resting it over her shoulder and smiled "Led the way Za,"

Zatoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
There was a calm within the library, the silence was breath-taking. He didnt know why he felt these feelings, or what they truly were, being such a young kid he would not understand things like this, but he knew he wanted to spend more time with Sumiko, like a magnet drawn closer, but maybe there was something else going on. Maybe there was something deeper that he would not be able to comprehend at this point to overcome him. It was intriguing. "Well, maybe we dont have to talk... Maybe we can just be free...", nodding once more he'd look into her eyes as she gazed into him. Swimming with emotion and wondering what was coming over him. Like a rush of heat waving and wafting over him.

It was addicting.

He wanted more of it.

And even as he watched her cheeks grow red, he would feel that same heat as he did moments before when she took his hand. The her soft, pale skin, between his strong digits for just a moment. Something that would make him want that touch more. Though, he'd shake his head getting caught up in those feelings, causing his body to twitch a bit with anticipation, for what? He didnt know... but he felt like something was supposed to happen, but then again not yet.

"...Heh, I look forward to the future more now... Weird, no?" his tone shifted. Almost speaking in a whisper she could hear him but even his demeanor dropped a bit. His smile still there but everything was different now. Maybe... maybe there was something more to this, but he would definitely have to ask that snake lady... or some other woman he'd met...

"Well then, maybe we should get some food before we head to the house? I was thinking Gyoza with some Ramen?" pulling at his pocket he had a good bit of money now, enough to pay for some meals, the work he'd be doing had been helping him out with food and clothes, eve getting him some necessary equipment to make his own clothes if need be. Though, today that didnt matter, he had grown closer to someone that he'd feel was apart of his destiny. His Fate. Who knew where life would take them, the Gekido, or anything... but he knew that he would want her to be aprt of it all...

Who knew how that day would end up... Maybe there was more to get into... Za knew though, he felt alittle more free today...

[Topic Left Spending some time with Sumiko?]

Uchiha Mizuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I would very much like that," Sumiko said quietly, the silence between them in that moment was heady, dizzying almost like that feeling you get when you stand up to fast, the girl couldn't explain what she was feeling, Sumiko didn't feel things like a normal person, she was a empty shell that imitated the emotions of others, like a reflection in a mirror but Za. He was making her feel something, like the emptiness inside her was starting to fill up, she didn't know the name for the emotion that she was feeling or even what it was, it was confusing her but at the same time she found herself wanting more.
"I am looking forward to the future as well." Her voice was soft to match his "I don't know what it holds but if you are there with me, I am happy," The words left her mouth without her being able to stop them. She pulled on the strap of her bag a little to focus herself back in the moment as she looked up from her feet. "I think Gyzo's, I haven't had them for the longest time," looking back up at him she smiled following his lead.

[Topic Left with Za]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back