Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Perfecting Techniques

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Okay today was like a day of many where you had a nice ocean, sunlight beaming, cool breezes blowing and Amatsu with feet spread in the sand in an attempt to perfect his favorite jutsu. For some reason, whenever he would put his all into this jutsu, that being making it a 110% full power, it would become an unstable bomb with plenty of risk. One risk was that it could explode on him before he could release it. This has a low probability but it has landed him into the hospital more than once in the past 2 months. The minimum risk and yet guaranteed danger is that when used at full power, the blast radius is to great and that he always gets caught in it.

"Okay this time for sure..."

He had been tossing this justu out towards the ocean as it was about the only safe place he could practice this jutsu. The goal was to master the jutsu at 110% in order to bust it out at full power if he ever needed to. This was the one jutsu to top all others if ever perfected... actually, technically it was already perfected but with Amatsu's unique chakra and urge to take things to the next level, it was imperfect to him. The Perfect Rasengan to others but the Imperfect Perfect Rasengan was what he called it. He has seen other's advance the technique to about 50% more perfect but never past that. Amatsu has achieved 90% easily and sometimes he can push it to an unstable 110% in which case tossing it becomes a problem. The most powerful and costly jutsu he had ever seen. At attempting 110% it will either become uncontrollable and blow-up or when he does release it, he'll be caught in the large blast radius.

"Finishing Move... Shooting Quasar Imperfect Rasen-Nova x110!!!!"

[mft]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
"Man! Ouch ouch ouch!"

As expected Amatsu found himself caught up in the blast radius as the jutsu was just to unstable. Once he released the jutsu, it exploded before reaching the set amount of meters out into the ocean. Amatsu was sent flying back into and with debris of several sizes. He managed to catch a glimpse of the large mushroom cloud created bring forth the chaos. A jutsu that powerful ought to be restricted as a forbidden technique. Amatsu rose from the rubble and dusted himself off. He received several cuts and scrapes which wasn't a problem. The reall problem was the degree of burns his hand and arm received trying to maintain control of the jutsu. Taking a seat on a large rock, he retrieved his medical supplies from the large scroll on his back. He had to use one hand to spread ointment evenly on his seared arm and to wrap gloze properly around the wound. It wasn't an easy task to use one arm for treatment but he was a very experienced battle medic. Still tending to his wounds, he took a moment to assess the damage done by his jutsu. The Shooting Quasar Imperfect Rasen-Nova x110 had destroyed a bit of the cliff side and caused a rather large whirl pool in the ocean. Amatsu could see the steam coming from the whirl pool indicating the temperature of the water in that one area was drastically hotter than the water surrounding it. It would be amazing if it weren't so painful. Finishing up with the bandages, Amatsu walked over to the cliff side or rather what was left of it. The Shooting Quasar Imperfect Rasen-Nova x110 was still incomplete but todays test revealed some possible ways to perfect it. One was to keep it stabilized but the only way to properly do that was to keep it in his hand. If tossing it away caused him to get as injured as he was then running and hitting this jutsu at point blank range would be disastrous. There would be no guarantee of survival... More information and training needed to be done in order to improve and perfect the technique.

"One more time, Shooting Quasar Imperfect Rasen-Nova x110!!!!"

[mft wc 372]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
After hours of training and damaging myself, I found myself running way low on chakra. Definitely not the greatest feeling to exhaust yourself to this point but when you are determined, you are determined. I hated the idea that my work here was unfinished and that I would have to go home with a jutsu yet unperfected but it couldn't be helped. Exhausted and damaged, I laid upon the charred cliff side and just stared into the blue sky. The smell ash mixed with the smell of barbeque filled my nostrils. It was gross as hell and yet calming. The pain from my injuries began to fade on their own strangely enough but then again maybe it wasn't strange. I reached into my garbs and pulled out the cursed medallion around my neck. The day I received this ugly thing was the day pain was no longer a factor. Abnormal healing, the loss of pleasure in anything but battle... I began to wonder if there was a cure and if so, would I ever find it... I then began to wonder who else out there maybe experiencing what I am experiencing. A curse for the thirst of battle that could never be quenched and an appetite for destruction that you could not full fill. Was there anyone cursed like me? Did they too wish to find a cure? Where they too trying to find peace on a seared cliff side starring into the deep blue sky? Probably not... Oh well right? We all are dealt cards in life and we all had to make best out of the hand we pulled... at least that's what I believe. I rose from my resting place considering nap time was over for those of us with important work to attend to and I headed back towards the city. It was time to continue my search for a remedy of this curse. I wanted my life back and damn it I was going to get it...

[mft 332/Retirement/Topic left]
[Re-Birth Card]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back