Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Phoenix Training (Requesting Reishii)

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Fumika was in the proving grounds with pet her Yuki. It was dark and not a soul around. The sound of a soft breeze traveling across the fields filled the silence and wafted smell of fresh morning due. It was early; not even the sun woken up from it slumbers, but the moon was longing for its bed. It is these early hours that she trains. Not too long ago Fumika enhanced Yuki by giving her many forms; each with its own special powers. “Okay Yuki are you ready?” The bird hawk gives a nod and flies into the air. “Solar Flare!” Yuki’s feathers burst into flames making her look like a phoenix. With a screech she attacks the dummy hitting each limb with lightning speed. For month the two of them practiced perfecting Yuki’s accuracy. With the power up from solar flare she was able to hit multiple points so quickly that a normal person wouldn’t have time to react. Despite Yuki being on fire she did not set her target on flame. She flies back to her master with the first rays of the sun’s morning light shining behind her and lands on her master shoulder. Yet Fumika neither did burn nor felt pain; the fires more of an illusion. The blaze showed with light but provided no heat. “Good job, Yuki.” Fumika then reaches into her pack and gives Yuki a treat.

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend=""From the Ashes""]
It had been a couple of days since her meeting with Haruka where the older woman had places a seal over the cursed mark that appeared on her body at random. These had been some of the calmest days she’d have in a long while, actually being able to sleep is one of those pleasures you never know you’ll miss till you lose them. As such she was able to wake up bright and early, full of vigor and energy to start her training for the day and she loved hanging out at the training grounds, just attacking the dummies and practicing her Ninjutsu which she’d been slowly getting better at.

Dressed in a pair of pink hot pants and a white vest, the tiny little student skipped to the training grounds from her home and was surprised to see someone else around so early, she’d watch with a smile since she recognised who it was and she seemed to be playing with some sort of fire jutsu herself. “Interesting.” She thought to herself, forming a plan in her head with a giggle. She stayed silent on her approach and when she was about close enough to a target to still not be seen she took in a deep breath, performed the necessary hand seals and then spat forth a large, hot ball of fire toward the target that Yuki had attacked. The ball of fire quickly reformed into the shape of a flaming phoenix as it charged forth and crashed into the target, exploding on impact at which point Reishii let out a laugh. “Good morning Fumika! Good morning Yuki!” She giggled as she approached the girl and her bird with a smile on her face. “I didn’t expect to find anyone else here so early! Though I don’t usually wake up early enough to be here myself at this time!” She laughed.

[MFT - 314]
[/legend]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
One of Fumika’s ears swivels as she hears movement in the fields. The shape of her ears allowed her to pick up sound well. She ignored the noise figuring it was some lose pet or something of that nature, until a flaming bird came from the side and took out her dummy. “Reshii?” Fumika was also surprised to see a fellow student out here so early. Reshii was a strange one that Fumika met some time yesterday. So far Fumika was still in her puppet form and thus her experiment seemed like a success so far, however it has been less than twenty for hours. The effect is supposed to be permanent, so Fumika was going to give it a week before declaring it a success. “I could ask you the same thing. Did you had to destroy the dummy I had other things to practice?” Fumika was going to practice disarming techniques before Reshii burnt the target in a fiery explosion.

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Reishii would giggle and stick out her tongue innocently as she bounced on over to the puppet girl and her pet, at least that what Reishii saw Yuki as and she wouldn’t be all that wrong really. She glances over Fumikas body, still as intrigued by the fact that she’d somehow become a mannequin and honestly quite a bit more flammable though she would not vocalize such thoughts to the girl as that would probably scare her more so that she may already be at the fire happy girl. “I came out her to practice my Ninjutsu actually! I keep burning my throat and mouth and it’s a pain in the butt!” She would announce with a giggle before pulling out some kind of little tub from her pocket. She would take the lid off of it and dip in a finger, it came out coated in a clear jelly like substance which she proceeded to smear on her lips, like lip balm but thicker. “Doctor gave me this to use when I practice and some kind of throat spray stuff to use afterwards. Still stings real bad though!” She chuckled.

She would smile and perform a few handseals, feeling a little bad for ruining the girls training but her fire was pretty unpredictable, sometimes it destroyed, other times it just set things alight casually, that’s why she’d just requested a Ninjutsu class in all honesty. With the handseals complete the girl would place her hand to the ground and look over to where the smouldering target was and watched as a small column of rock rose from the ground to the same height as the dummy had been, a smaller pillar raising from the top to act as a head followed by two from the sides to act as arms along with some holes for items to be places, so she could disarm them. “There we go! I don’t get to use my earth jutsu all that much! Mainly because I just love fire, but I can to it!” She said with a gleeful smile, posing with her hands on her hips, hoping the girl would like it.
[/legend]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
[legend="[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSS5dEeMX64]"Let's get down to business"[/url]"]
Fumika smiles at the sad little stone dummy Reishii summons before her. She looks to her bird and asks, “Yuki would you like to show her how it is done.” Yuki jumps from Fumika shoulder to her head. The fiery bird spreads it wings wide and a giant magic circle covers the entire proving grounds. Yuki was casting a terra shift jutsu. Soon an army of wooden soldiers grow out of the ground and surrounded them. These tree-like people were far more lifelike then the one Reishii provided. They had faces and well-shaped bodies. They had hair of leafs and cloths of moss. In their hands they wielded all sorts of weapons from bows to swords. They were facing one another as if they were fighting each other. This would be a swell place for a shinobi to hide in for they would easily blend in with the background. True the rock dummy is sturdier and less flammable, but the sheer number and realistic appearances made up for that greatly. “Your fire is powerful but it lacks precision. Let’s say this is a battleground with both enemies and allies. As you may notice some of these people have cherry blossom it their hair; they are your allies. Can you slay the enemies without harming your allies?” The ratio between enemy to ally was 50 to 50. Fumika felt like a teacher giving Reishii such a challenge, but would Reishii be up to the test.
[/legend]

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Reishii was rather proud of her little stone dummy; at least it was sturdy and unlikely to break apart after one or two explosions, Fumika seemed to have different plans though. Firstly she ordered Yuki to do something and moment later the training grounds were lit up by mysterious circles that seemed to just be everywhere and from them grew some very odd looking trees, some with flowers amongst the leaves, it was all rather pretty and Reishii would coo, impressed. “Nice trees! I can’t use that kind of advanced jutsu yet but it’s so freaking pretty!” She said excitedly and then giggled as she listened to what the other girl had to say.

“On the battle field, sacrifices are fine so long as you accomplish your mission!” She answered back with a soft chuckle. “If I have to hurt you to kill a bad guy, I’d do it. You can’t overthink or in the end you’ll just get yourself and everyone else killed! I’d rather you hate me for hurting you than you be dead. One of them at least has a chance at apology.” She smiled and then as if to prove her will, messed up as her world view might be, she had a target now and she needed to and had to get stronger. “Emotions are only good when you’re not in a life threatening situation.” With that said she used a few hand seals and inhaled deeply and then spat out a fireball that grew to ridiculous sizes, it sailed true through the air until it hit and engulfed one of the non-flowered trees, incinerating it as it proceeded to blow up and leave nothing but a charred tree trunk with a few branches clinging to it, the explosion also managed to splash onto two other trees, ones with flowers and whilst these were only on fire but still very much trees, they were still damaged. “I managed to kill a bad guy with minimal damage to myself and my ally.” She said with a smile and licked at the corners of her mouth, her scars getting a little itchy which they did when she used jutsu like that.
[/legend]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Reishii was quite impressed with her work, but had issue with her test. There is a difference between sacrifice and reckless action. If she destroyed the entire force of dummies, that’s not sacrifice. Fumika was not only surprised but a little impressed at Reishii’s first attack. She expected casualties after the speech of hers. “Good, good it looks like you have some control over your flames after all. I agree sacrifices are sometimes needed, but in this situation no. Your opponents can’t move so there should be no need for casualties on your side.” Fumika walks over to where the enemy once stood and looked at the injured parties. Fumika expected Reishii to be like a young child given a sword; wildly she would swing wasting energy and hurting herself in the process. However this was not the case, but she could still you more training. That is not to say she is bad; there is nothing wrong with training. “This is an excessive to sharpen your skills. Fire can be hard to control due to its nature to spread so easily. Please, continue.”

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Reishii would giggle happily as Fumika praised her jutsu, she was always nervous that she was doing it wrong or that her form was awful, she was often told by her instructors that this wasn’t the case but this girl was nothing if not humble. She would nod along with the other girl as she spoke however. “Of course, if collateral damage can be avoided that is for the best, but for fire to burn as its hottest there needs to be a lot!” She explained with a grin. “I could try something else though!”

The girl would wait for Fumika to inspect the trees that had been effected whilst she tried to mould her chakra into something she’d never quite tried before, it was made especially difficult due to the fact that her Chakra was rather violent, being attuned to the element of fire so perfectly. Once Fumika was not in harms way, Reishii nodded and instead of spitting the flames from her mouth, she thrust her palm toward one of the trees and from it came a thin cone of very bright, dark orange flames that just from looking you could tell were hotter than her previous jutsus, however the attack was much more concentrated and precise and the girl concentrated on the trunk of the tree, scorching it to the point that it simply collapsed, unable to hold itself up anymore. Reishii sighed audibly and then giggled. “That is hard to do!” She said happily. “Keeping the fire all contained like that, but it does help a bunch so I can’t complain!” She laughed, looking at her hand that had gotten a little burnt during the jutsu though she seemed to just shrug it off.
[/legend]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As Reishii did her cone of flame something would happen to Fumika. No longer was she a human puppet for the jutsu she used to fuse with the puppet wore off. Yuki would try to grab Reishii’s attention and as she turn around she would see Fumika lying on the ground asleep. She was back to her normal human self and a couple of feet beside her was the fox puppet she used for her experiment. Fumika awakes and sits up. As she places a hand to her forehead she tries to make sense what just happened, “Looks like that didn’t last long. Perhaps a puppet was not the way to go; might try something else next time.” Maybe something that is actually alive to begin with will have more success. She still had that flower, but she wondered if it would do any better. No she will try another animal next time; the only question was which animal to do. “Now where was I in the lesson?”

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Reishii didn’t have much time to really appreciate how intense and destructive her concentrated beam of flames had been, though she would certainly remember the feeling for a later time and attempt to really hone the skill, it could prove more than useful. Yuki had managed to grab the small Pyros attention however and upon turning around she spotted Fumika on the floor and it seemed like she was asleep, though she seemed to have separated from her fox puppet again. “I guess separating makes you really sleepy huh?” She asked with a chuckle before moving over to the fox and picking it up and holding it against her tummy as she looked down at the other girl who seemed to be stirring awake. “Well I think you look better as a human!” She would say in response to the girls words. “It was cool to see though! But I dunno if I’d wanna be made of wood!” She laughed, swaying slightly with the fox puppet in her arms happily. “Ermm, I was burning things? That’s pretty much what I do!” She laughed again.
[/legend]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Not a breath was made, not a word was uttered, not a twitch nor movement of any kind came form the fox puppet. He did not complained about Reishii hugging him once again because he in a sense was no more. The soul that once resided in this small doll has departed; the seal that contained it erased from his body. He was nothing but an empty vessel; a child’s play thing once again. “You seem to like that puppet very much. You can keep him if you want though you may notice he’s not as lifelike as before.” Looking around it looks like Reishii has decided to set the whole forest of dummies ablaze. With a quick terra shift jutsu the proving ground was returned to its original state. “No, human does not work for me. I have set the much time and effort to settle on just being human. I will find something else to fuse with; perhaps something that was alive to begin with will work better.”

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The youngster would nod and grin happily with a giggle as she coddled the fox puppet, it was cute and she did like foxes. “I will, I’ll take good care of him, he’s cute!” She would keep her grip on the things nice and tight like an overbearing child, if the toy was alive it’d probably bite or scratch her to get away, fortunately that wasn’t the case. “So you don’t want to be human? I don’t really get it but, that’s cool! Maybe you could try with a kitty and be a little cat girl!” The pink haired teem would giggle, imagining Fumika with cat eats and a tail as well as other things, she didn’t know if it was possible but she wanted it to happen for sure, just because it seemed so cool.
[/legend]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back