Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Pretty Aidoru Please! [Open; Req. Passport]

Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Let me see Hokage-sama! Or whoever it is that doles out passports!"

Both her hands slammed onto the secretary's desk, and a pair of bright blue eyes stared intently at the poor lady. It wasn't like Yume was being intimidating of the sort; more like a teenage brat than anything. The secretary leaned away from Yume, her back pressed firmly against the support of the chair. She raised a folder in between herself and the idol like a flimsy barrier.

"Miss Yume, you have to book an appointment before you can see Hokage-sama or the Sennin," came the stock reply. Yume huffed, blowing a stray tress of red hair away from her face. Seriously? Who did this lady think she is?! Her dream of a world tour was on the line here! Where the hell was her manager when she needed him? He should be doing this work on her behalf, not her!

Oh, right. He asked for a vacation. Told her to stay out of trouble too.

This wasn't trouble, right? The stare off between Yume and the secretary carried on for another minute until it was realised that it wasn't going anywhere. The girl sighed, pulling back to stand straight. It was time to pull out the sweet idol's charm.

"Come on! Please?" She clasped her hands together with an eye closed in an imploring wink. "I'll give you an autograph!"

Silence.

"B-Backstage pass to the next concert?"

More silence.

"Free signed merchandise on top of that!"

She waited with bated breath. Was her name enough to get her by at this point? People knew her… she thinks. At the very least, Yume was a riot with the young tweens and teens of the village. And let's not talk about the otaku. Oof…! A shiver just went up her spine just thinking about it.

"Can you make it out to my son, then?" the secretary asked.

Yume's eyes lit up. "Of course! What's the name?"

And yet, she still ended up in the waiting room. Well, better than sent away, she supposed.

OOC said:
Umashiiiiiiiiiiiii. Or whoever, pretty please with cherry on top and sprinkles <3!
Marked for training - 346 words
Oops, I just read the passport rules... er, I mean this was totally on purpose! Yeah.

Passport Application
Name: Nooo... I want a fakesies :C Yume is gonna hate this... Yamaguchi Kiseki
Reason for Leaving: World concert tour
Expected Time Needed: I dunno, how long do world tours take? An IC month or two?
Travelling to: EVERYWHERE.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Busy in thought and rummaging through a folder or two of super important world-ending-secret-alpha-omega-class-documents when he nearly bumped into the famed girl suspiciously lacking an entourage. "Pardon me." he muttered as he smoothly drifted around the newfound obstacle and continued to make his way towards the adjoining hallway in hopes of not having to rudely move around anyone else. Having passively caught the tail end of the conversation, he chimed in his own request and gave the girl the only pass she really needed . . . other than the legal kind of course. "Could you bring me back a keychain as well? I collect them and you'll probably have a lot more free time than I will anytime soon." Not waiting for an answer, Umashi continued on his way and hoped that he didn't miss any details concerning the current file that he was on, a new clipping about the price of tea in a place called China.

OOC: Topic Entered and Left.
S Rank - 30 minute runtime.
Passport approved.

Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The passport plopped on her lap from the sky. Yume yelped and almost fell out her seat from fright. That was way fast; he barely stopped to talk to her!

"E-Eh, what? Keychains? Wait a minute, ossan!"

He had already left. Yume stood up from her seat with one hand scratching the back of her head and the other holding onto the passport. Eh… well, the less he asks her about stuff, the better. Her eyes glinted mischievously. It was time to rock this world with her comeback tour.

OOC said:
Topic left

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back