Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Priestly Package [Leaving Country]

Kazumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Oh do you think the boat will rock? My tummy never handles those sorts of things very well." The white robed young man asked eagerly, a mixture of hesitation and excitement in his voice as they stepped out onto the pier. He had gotten over the initial shock of the shinobi being younger than him, even if his true age was unknown, but he always seemed to have something to talk about.

"I do not know if the boat will rock. We will be on the ocean, it would be expected that it does." If Ren had any virtue, it was patience, although it had not been tested overmuch in the past, perhaps the days long journey back to the Wind Country would be the thing to test it.

"Oh, is that the boat we will be riding? It is a little small isn't it? What if we hit a storm or pillagers? I don't think I could handle being in that sort of situation."

It was going to be a long ride home...

[Exiting Country. B Rank Run TIme: 2 Hours]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back