Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Primordial Soup [Contract Search]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A torch ignited as Kaori, still dressed in the long and warm trench-coat, found herself in a large and damp cavern. The sounds of water dripping from the ceiling reverberating through the cavern was prominent; echoing with each drip, sounding like an explosion each time a drop hit the surface of a shallow pool. Kaori moved her torch upwards to see the source of the dripping with stalactites being the source of the noise. Her nerves were high as she walked into the mouth of the cavern to see the tight opening, barely big enough for Kaori to comfortably walk through, open up to a massive subterranean world. Kaori made a noise to listen to the acoustics. Her voice bounced off various walls hearing her noise enter her ears several times. The large cavern was dimly lit with blow luminescent stones prompting her to extinguish and replace her torch. There was enough light for her to navigate the massive cavern with the glowing stones for the torch to be deemed ineffective.

After putting the torch away, Kaori raised her head at the sound of a distant roar. This was beyond something she had heard before. The hairs on her arms and the back of her neck started to stand on-end as she carefully moved through the cave. Footsteps interrupted shallow puddles with her clinging to the light of the stones as she sallyforthed. She walked through to the other side of the massive cavern to find herself entering a man-made stone hallway. She entered the hallway and there was something strange with this hallway. Unlike the cavern and the outside, this hallway had warmth. Where the warmth was coming from was a mystery to her. The ground, walls, and ceiling were lined with weathered bricks, smoothed by erosion and a line going down the center of the walkway made up of something glowing; possibly made out of the same thing that those glowing blue stones were. She continued down this hallway before it opened up into a massive underground complex.

The complex looked extremely modern, betraying the wear-and-tear of time upon it. The place was seemingly abandoned and partially submerged underwater. The walls of the complex had ancient cave drawings depicting large beasts with many people fighting it. The art was primitive, primordial even, appearing to date to the beginning of man. It wasn't just the strange cave art that caught Kaori's interest as she walked through it, but some of the architecture and other marvels. There were aqueducts or waste-disposal lines lining the side of the 'streets' with some of their stone covers shattered or caved in. There were large lanes floating above the large complex supported by pillars, which she believed to be the actual aqueduct system. Everything she saw was fascinating! Just witnessing this marvel caused her movement through the complex to slow down as she took in the splendors.

She made her way through the winding streets, seeing remnants of pottery and other signs of life. The further she went through the complex, the more she noticed that the magnificent structures started to break down. As she walked towards, what she thought to be the village square, she noticed the buildings beginning to look like a warzone with buildings destroyed and others suffering from intense damage. This, definitely, wasn't something that was caused by erosion or the passage of time, there was a tragedy that happened here. Upon reaching the village square, Kaori raised a hand up to her lips and gasped. There were a pile of skeletons gathered and scattered around the village square. In the mixture of this scene of megadeath, there was another set of bones that were larger. The larger set of bones were that of a massive lizard.

Kaori scowled as the center of the village bore a dragon statue, similar to the ones she had hunted down, standing proudly as a fountain in the village square. The statue was worn and weathered with the color black splashing one side of the monument. This was the color of dried blood. She placed a hand upon the statue to feel if there was a demonic presence within only to feel nothing residing in the statue. "So, the demon of this statue passed on. But what caused this mayhem? Did they summon a god to kill the demon inside or did the demon summon the god?" she asked before another, much louder roar could be heard. Her eyes darted towards the great primal's remains before turning her attention towards the exit of this massive complex.

Fear started to grip her. The sound of the primordial monster came from the direction she was headed. She made haste towards the exit, bearing witness to buildings being toppled over and the village bearing the scars of massive claws and massive bite-marks. Upon exiting the complex, there was a bright light that illuminated the exit. Upon reaching the exit of the complex, she found herself before a massive tree in an even more massive cave. The tree gave off a pale blue light with motes of the same floating around it. A pool of water could be seen around the tree. The man-made structures that she had witnessed also faded to a more primal, natural setting. The motes of blue light started to dance around Kaori, causing a smile to come across her face and joy to fill her. She looked around herself and felt that the motes of light was trying to guide her to the tree.

She complied with the demand to head towards the massive tree, only to see a shimenawa wrapped around the base of the monstrous tree. Joy and wonder turned to mystery as she noticed the rope wrapped tightly around the living being. After being pushed towards the tree by the balls of light, she was stopped just before the land ended and the deep pool of pristine water began. "A yorishiro?" she asked herself before clearing her throat and stepped out into the water, letting her chakra keep her above the surface. After taking several steps inward, she stopped and dropped down to her knees and bowed deeply to the tree. "Thank you, Guardian Tree, for allowing me safe passage through the cave," Kaori said, speaking to the holy tree, pausing her words until after she stood back up into a standing posture.

Kaori clasped her hands together and spoke to the tree in a calm and level voice. "Guardian Tree, please hear my voice. I have come from far to seek out help. A sister of mine, or someone I see as my older sister, requires assistance. I beseech you to lend me assistance," Kaori said in prayer to the Guardian Tree before a loud roar, the one she had heard upon entering the cave, shot out crystal clear, causing her to break her concentration.

[MFT]
WC: 1143
Using Discovery of Contract of Choice to obtain Lizard Contract

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The chamber reverberated with the sound of something massive moving then bounding away. Whatever it was it would not go near the tree. As the feeling of being hunted passed Kaori would find a sense of intensity fueling her core. The chamber beyond the tree was also covered with archaic graphics but these depicted a strange ritual which would require Kaori to study them. Lights flickered beyond the massive cavern and the scent of something sweet cooking lingered on the air. A faint sound that reminded Kaori of music also wafted across the air as well.

Kaori could go back the way she came now it was safe enough or she could journey beyond the tree and follow the drawings and investigate what lay beyond.

If Kaori looked beyond the tree she would notice that the area beyond the tree was in pristine condition. The chamber was set with crystals and inlaid with dynamic circuitry that glowed with dynamic fluctuations.

If Kaori looked back towards the village she had explored briefly she would notice massive foot prints with three clawed toes and a fore claw like that of a chicken. There were more foot prints as well, some were three pronged. Some were four or five, they were far smaller than the massive set of prints but it was easy to see that they followed behind the massive prints at a set distance. The smaller prints appeared to flank and trail the larger set. A set of flowers, trees, and roots grew in strange patterns beyond the remains of the village.

There was definitely something odd going on and what was oddest of all was the lack of weaponry to be found anywhere. The bones of the dead had been gnawed upon by smaller teeth. It was also apparent that only the fully crushed or nearly whole skeletons of beasts and men had feasted upon by the largest saurian.

WC: 319

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The sound of heavy movement reverberated throughout the cavern, shaking her all the way down to her timbre. A feeling of fear started to settle in as the sounds and even the feeling of eyes upon her, from apparently nowhere, started to cause stress to build up within her. The fight-or-flight response started to quake inside of her before her eyes witnessed strange lights coming from beyond the great guardian tree. The smell of, what Kaori would only conceive to be, food entered into her nose, drawing a response out of her. She had an immense joy for food and the mysterious; this was almost TOO good to be true. She followed her nose and the lights to see strange glyphs upon the walls. This captivated her attention, causing her to look over the strange bits of writing.

As if compelled by the arcane, Kaori reached a hand up to the glyphs and wiped at it. Strange writings interested her; a marker in history that could never be resolved nor deciphered due to the length of time that had passed. This was obviously an ancient, yet fairly advanced civilization. It was only her guess that the Tree was the one that spawned the primordial monsters in the attempt to protect the people from the threat of the demons within the statue. Her thoughts began to wander about what had happened to this civilization, quickly withdrawing her hand from the hieroglyphics to see light start to pulsate, as if breathing, in an intricate circuitry. Unnatural lines of glowing light was easily a sign that this wasn't something natural.

She looked further into the cavern only to hear what she believed was music. Having an affinity for music, she paused and closed her eyes to listen to the rhythm and melody. She couldn't figure out the tempo nor could she figure out the timing for this strange beat; it felt alien to listen to. Opening her eyes, she turned her attention to the breathing light of jagged, quick-changing lines. The smell of food, the sound of 'music' and the lines seemed to lead, from what she gathered, to the same place. Kaori turned to look beyond the other side of the tree, from whence she came, for a brief moment. She pitied the people here. However, if these ruins were as old as Kaori believed them to be, there was nothing she could have ever done for them. She will have to say a prayer for them before she leaves.

With that, she took a deep breath in and steeled in her resolve. She nodded to herself and continued, henceforth, into the unknown depths.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Kaori followed the sound and the scent she would happen upon a really shiny chamber with a large platter of cookies sitting in the very center. A glyph in the wall nearby hummed softly with a haunting melody.

My name is stegosaurus,
I’m a funny looking dinosaur.
For on my legs are many bony plates,
And on my tails there’s more.

My front two legs are very short.
My back two legs are long.
My body’s big, my head is very small
I’m put together wrong

Sometimes another dinosaur
comes by And wants to fight
I don’t use fists, I use my tail
It has four sharp, sharp spikes.

The song was a child's melody and beneath the lyric were harmonics that only a saurian or a hashigaki could hear.

There were many sealed doors but just as many were open.

In one chamber nearby Kaori could see a young man sitting on a crystal table channeling energy into a baby suarian.
It had been attacked that was obvious enough but the young man in strange garb was healing it in a fashion that was reminiscent of healing jutsu used by med nin but this was far beyond that. He was reversing the damage on a scale Kaori had never seen before as a larger by obvious herbivore type dinosaur trotted by her and tore into the cookies.

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The closer Kaori followed down the corridor with the strange, glowing 'wires' upon the wall, the scent of the food grew stronger and the sound that she thought was noise began to grow in fidelity. She found herself in a bright and glowing chamber. This was MOST definitely man-made. She stopped before the transition into the chamber and just leaned in, holding the wall as support. She didn't know if this place, due to how ancient and man-made it was, was littered with boobie traps or not. She looked around the brilliant room only to see a bowl of cookies sitting out; freshly baked it seemed. Something about this felt strange; unnatural for there to be cookies laid out, as if she was expected.

The music grew stronger and stronger the longer she lingered in this brilliant cavern. Cautiously, she took a step towards the platter of cookies, walking towards it and stopping just short of the table holding the cookies. "What's going on here? Was someone expecting me?" she asked no-one in particularly, leaning over to smell the cookies. It was a beautiful smell; a smell she had only witnessed while lingering around a bakery in Konoha. Her mother, nor any of the elders in the Tenkawa Clan bothered making confectionery treats; why would they? It would be a bother for them to treat a child like Kaori; especially one that was to be sacrificed to their god in their sick millennia-old tradition.

Her attention was grabbed when she understood the lyrics to the song. She looked around to try to find the source of the song, only to walk up to a glyph that was glowing and breathing; pulsating from brilliant to dull as if it was breathing. She let the song loop and closed her eyes to imagine this 'stegosaurus' that this song was describing. What sounded like a child's lullaby easily put a picture into Kaori's mind of what it looked like; wildly inaccurate due to her lack of imagination, but it was something crazy, something she'd consider to be a monster. Her ignorance to the world made her believe that a mundane horse was a monster, a demon, from the abyss so something like this Stegosaurus was something that only a disturbed mind could imagine. But why would something so terrifying, in Kaori's mind, be something that children would sing to.

She opened her eyes after imagining the crazy creature in her mind's eye and noticed more of the magical wiring flow from the glyph all the way throughout the room, illuminating open doors while the light was extinguished upon reaching closed doors. There was movement within one of the chambers. Turning her eyes towards the cookies, she walked over to the table and grabbed the platter and returned to the open door which had the man tending to a baby saurian. She took it all in. The sights and sounds! She witnessed a man, at a crystalline table, tending to a baby lizard. A young man in strange clothing using what she could imagine to be healing jutsu on the creature. She didn't realize that Healing Jutsu was effective on anything other than humans. Upon closer inspection, something was off about what the man was doing. It was -- different.

She cleared her throat as she walked in, holding the platter of cookies that she had yet to take part in. "Excuse me for intruding. My name is Tenkawa Kaori," she said as she walked over to set the platter of cookies down upon the crystal table. "But I suppose you probably already knew that. It seems you were expecting me" she asked inquisitively. It had to have been more than coincidence that there was a welcoming plate of cookies set out in the room just beyond the mystical tree. Her eyes drifted to the baby saurian that the man was taking care of and the mystical arts being performed on it. Upon examining the special gift that the man was performing, she turned to look towards him with a puzzled look. "Medical Jutsu?" she asked.

WC: 680
MFT

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
ooc: Sorry about the wait I thought you might have noticed my PM but that is okay... I will work this angle that just came to me

(She cleared her throat as she walked in, holding the platter of cookies that she had yet to take part in.
"Excuse me for intruding. My name is Tenkawa Kaori," she said as she walked over to set the platter of cookies down upon the crystal table.
"But I suppose you probably already knew that. It seems you were expecting me" she asked inquisitively. It had to have been more than coincidence that there was a welcoming plate of cookies set out in the room just beyond the mystical tree. Her eyes drifted to the baby saurian that the man was taking care of and the mystical arts being performed on it. Upon examining the special gift that the man was performing, she turned to look towards him with a puzzled look. "Medical Jutsu?" she asked.)

As Kaori spoke a hungry, young, but highly intelligent Stegosaurus pushed by her and tore into the cookies and then glared at Kaori between mouthfuls. "HE WAS EXPECTING ME!!! THESE ARE MY COOKIES!!!"<i></i> Kyoubuki then began to eat as if he had been starved for centuries before sitting down and relaxing in contentment before closing his eyes in a light slumber.

The doctor looked up from his activities with a bit of surprise on his face, as Kyoubuki made himself known to the young lady. With a smile he released his pull upon the natural chakra in the area as the baby stegosaurus was healed and slept with ease. "Actually, I wasn't expecting anyone human, let alone a beautiful young girl to come to our sanctuary. My name is Emerarudo and I am the guardian of the kyouryuu here in this hidden realm. You must have quite the story to tell to come all the way here and avoid Rubi's Kyouryuu, they tend to hunt everything since they lost their self control."<i></i>

Doctor Emerarudo was a very kind looking man but once Kaori looked into his eyes she would notice they were bright green and saurian. His eyes were not normal human eyes. His black hair where it met his scalp began as scales and certain points on his chest and hands were scales instead of flesh. There was indeed an aura of kindness to him but there was also a resolute undeniable strength that spoke from his thin yet wiry frame. As Kaori finally took in his features she may or may not have found his presence to be a quite a bit larger than human.

The well built saurian tinged man with vibrant green saurian eyes moved from behind his examining table and sat in a steel chair as he waited for Kaori to reply to him after what she had witnessed.

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A drop of sweat poured from her head and she gave a nervous laugh as the large thunder lizard came by, shoving her to the side and tore into the platter of cookies. She was amazed, horrified, and fascinated at the exact same time. She didn't have much of a reply for the hungry youth that came barging in to eat the cookies; personally she didn't even know lizards ate that stuff anyway. "Eh heh, well, my apologies," she said in an uncomfortable manner, just watching the creature devour the snacks and then pass out afterwards. What an interesting and horrifying creature he was.

It was then that the doctor chimed in and even thoughtfully complimented her on her good looks, prompting her to place a gentle hand upon her own cheek and swing from side-to-side in a coquettish manner. Her cheeks burned as a blush came over it making it painfully obvious that she thoroughly enjoyed the compliment. She was about to say something cute like 'Oh, thank you, Doctor, tee-hee,' or 'Oh my, a cute guy called me beautiful. It makes me blush,' but those words faded away into obscurity, from her mind, as the mention of Rubi's Kyouryuu and the fact that they lost self control. This broke her lack-of-composure, forcing her to return to her usual mannerisms.

"Yes, now that I think about it, I heard roars as I made my way here. It was quite scary! I even went through the abandoned city and came to the wrong conclusion, believing that a large, up-right lizard was trying to protect the people, considering there was the bones of a giant creature scattered around with other humans. What caused them to lose their self-control?" Kaori asked, quite curious on the reason behind all of this. She looked the man directly in the eyes and noticed something peculiar. The bright green didn't throw her off, but the slit in the eyes made looking at him quite off-putting; as if staring into the eyes of a dragon, itself.

It must have been the lighting, but she swore up-and-down that the man didn't appear as human as she believed. She saw scales glimmer in light and other primordial features. This prompted her to rub her eyes and look at the man once more. Her eyes didn't deceive her; the man looked like an upright lizard. He moved to make himself more comfortable with Kaori repositioning herself to somewhere a bit more comfortable and in proximity to the doctor.

"There were large claw marks throughout the abandoned city and there were a bunch of drawings and reliefs showing giant creatures like that guy," she said as she pointed towards the sleeping Stegosaurus. "They looked kind of like him but at the same time it was a little different. One that stood up like people and with giant teeth. That's about what I saw in the town-square too. The bones of a large-toothed creature; one that looked like it was designed to kill and eat and kill some more," she explained. She started to draw parallels between those creatures and a creature like the one fast-asleep. The positioning of their eyes sockets suggested that the bones of the creature she saw were all hunters due to the eye-sockets pointed forward as opposed to having them on either side of the creature's head.

She looked the Doctor right in the eyes and asked plainly, "Are you one of them?" she asked with obvious curiosity, ignorant of the man's true origins.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The doctor chuckled a bit as the young lady believed he might be one of the kyouryuu but upon review of himself Dr. Emerarudo noticed his own temporary changes.

"No, I am merely a doctor that has learned from the kyouryuu here and through my bond with them I have developed certain abilities. The downside is that if I used those abilities for too long or lose control like Rubi then I can turn into a kyouryuu and forget my human self. What you might see are just my features after I have used natural chakra the kyouryuu way for too long."

As he spoke to her Kaori would notice his scales turning back into human flesh, everything but his eyes returned to a normal state.

"As far as Rubi's kyouryuu are concerned they are meat eaters and tend to have really high aggressive tendencies. So I wager their eventual loss of control when our village was forced underground was inevitable. In the long run my sister and I never saw eye to eye so I am certain she pushed the issue to make them the way they are now. All the villagers save those whom followed Rubi made it out alive and these survivors live with the nomads of the desert or made their way to Angel Grove. It is a very long story, but if you want to hear it I will tell you while I check the wards."

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A look of astonishment came across Kaori as she witnessed the man's flesh turning from the scaly back to the normal flesh that humans would have. She had seen some strange things in her life, to include the fact that she had horns (once upon a time) and now she saw someone who had scales. She started to imagine herself with both the scales and horns and drooled a bit before getting lost in her thoughts. She snapped out of her thoughts as she turned to look back at the doctor, taking what he said to heart. She had fought someone similar to him; a man named Suyashi. It was her belief that she was talking to a Sage, someone who has such a strong bond with mythical creatures that they even start to resemble them. This was something she had sought for and something she would wish to take for herself.

She had been under the trials of a Contract Creature before and she felt the same feeling she did 10 years ago. A little grin crept across her face before the name 'Rubi' was spoken again by the shapeshifting doctor. It was now that he started to explain the tendencies of Rubi's killers. Vicious, terrifying, meat-eaters. She hid the excitement of potentially harnessing such power. It was then that a revelation was revealed to her, causing her excitement to fade away. "So this Rubi is your sister? I wonder what made her go astray? Certainly, the power of these creatures are terrifying, but why would she try to control the uncontrollable?" she asked as the mystery of this event started to penetrate her skull.

She looked around for a stray chair, pulled it up and sat in it in a lady-like manner. Her knees were firmly pressed together with her heels set off to a single side of her body. Her thoughts of harnessing this power started to wane as the story about her losing control of these beasts, only leading to the slaughter of her followers, was told. She wanted something immensely powerful to help her protect Yomi and her family, but not at the cost of it destroying those whom she wished to protect. Her attention was fully-grabbed and her interest was fully-piqued. She wanted to know more about what happened, especially if she found herself embroiled in this familial conflict between the good doctor and the corrupted sister.

"At least your people got out safely," she said with a warm smile. She knew of the pain the doctor must have felt for those he may have lost and even for those lead astray by his sister, Rubi. Kaori knew of this plight and pain from an event that happened not-so-long ago. There was something, however, that also poked at Kaori's curiosity. Angel Grove.

"Please continue, Doctor. But what is this Angel Grove place?" she asked.
----
WC: 479
MFT
[OOC: LOL. I see that Power Ranger's reference lolol. ]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Emerarudo sat back as he released the natural chakra he had been channeling. His scales returned to human skin but his eyes seemed to be permanently saurian. Rubi is my cousin, we were both students of the Lizard clans until we discovered a wild variant of ancient lizard kin that not even the people of Angel Grove or Kodachi no Tenchi as our former home is truly known ever had contact with. Kodachi no Tenchi is where my cousin and I were born as third generation Zyu Clan candidates. My cousin Ryu Rubi has always been adventurous type. She would wrestle and fight with just about anything and think the world was alright as long as you were strong and followed your heart. </GLOW></COLOR><i></i>

He shed a tear briefly before regaining my composure…
<COLOR color="green"><GLOW glow="cyan"> “I, on the other hand have always studied every route, every possibility, planned every course. We have always been opposites in everything except one. We both love nature. When she found the carnivorous species of the ancient lizard kin being hunted to extinction she was furious. Rubi bonded with their alpha a Raptor Tyrant Hybrid. When they formed the sacred bond like we taught in our city they should have shared their strengths and became a greater force. Something went horribly wrong, Rubi immediately became a rampaging tyrant kyouryuu of incredible power while Alpha became a humanoid master of murder. He ate everyone that didn’t bond with a carnivore at his command. He then made Rubi stronger and even managed to harness the souls of the devoured for more power. When Alpha came to power I bonded with the last elder stegosaurus and fought them off, but that power came with a price I had to permanently fuse with the ancient herbivore in order to maintain the seals that keep Rubi and Alpha from going out of our hidden realm and terrorizing the world.”

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Cousin, huh? That makes sense. Too bad they weren't siblings; it would've made such a better story, Kaori had thought to herself while listening to the Semi-Saurian man speak. The man continued to explain Angel Grove (or Kodachi-no-Tenshi) as their place of origin and spoke more on his cousin, Ryu Rubi, a bit more in depth. Something about Ryu Rubi resonated with her; having the same adventurous spirit that she did. Her mantra also resonated with Kaori quite a bit. Only the strong survived and those that were weak were meant to suffer; a harsh reality that she came to accept. While she wasn't too fond of the idea, she did respect the idea of natural selection, even if it really only applied culturally now-a-days with humans. That was one of the reasons the shinobi villages existed; to protect the poor and to do things that the meager couldn't -- at a price. Rubi's thinking, in Kaori's mind, wasn't flawed but she did wonder what caused her to go astray.

Now the story started to take a turning point. She rubbed her chin slightly and readjusted her glasses. So it seemed that the hunter variants were being driven to extinction and it was her kindness and benevolence that caused her to rise to the occasion. It was a noble cause. Something did catch her attention; a Raptor-Tyrant Hybrid. Thoughts started to flood through her head, imagining an eagle (or a hawk) with a crown upon it's head. These words were completely foreign to her and she'd simply wait for her turn to act and ask questions. Her eyes grew large when she found out that what happened, which caused her to 'go astray' was the bonding ritual. She pointed at the good doctor and questioned, "So what happened to you is what failed with her? Could it be that instinct completely took-over her or maybe the fight-or-flight instinct?" she asked, still pretty ignorant about these kind of things. She only knew about the fight-or-flight instinct from her psychology class while becoming a medic.

It was then that he had to fuse together with a Stegosaurus, one of the smaller creatures that he had been nursing back to health. The creature looked quite docile when compared to the abominable killing-machine that Rubi had become. Either pure hatred or pure instinct must have driven her completely mad. "Well, is there any way we could save her? Certainly if they willingly merged with her, they could, at least be reasoned with. I'm certain the 'Raptor-Tyrant' was in a lot of distress as well. Perhaps there's something we could do to help both of them, right?" she asked.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Emerarudo began to channel natural chakra into the wards and the plants surrounding the remains of the village. His human skin regained a saurian quality along his elbows, knuckles, and the ridge of his brow as he concentrated using both his own and his saurian knowledge before a grim answer blossomed in his mind. Rubi can only be freed from her bond with the Raptor hybrid by one more worthy. What I mean by that is that someone would have to take her place as the avatar of the carnivore saurian. I could not ask that of anyone least of all yourself. The joining is not an easy thing and just like Rubi anyone that even managed to find the reborn master is just as likely to be eaten as they are to be spoken with. What powers he gained from his union with Rubi aren’t even fathomable as he was already incredibly strong before-hand. </GLOW></COLOR><i></i>

He stood resolute as he felt the Tyrannosaurus Hybrid prod the barrier for a moment testing to see if Emerarudo had lost his nerve or grown weaker after his groups last series of attacks. It seemed his jailer was very much astute and ever wary. That meant he could still have fun as it were… he could remember that he always enjoyed a challenge. So he pushed himself against the barriers
With a rough fascination for the tingling, childlike pain. He roared with a distinct air of angst and gnashed his teeth. He could smell the woman the green sage was keeping from him. Her scent was fascinating, he would have her like he challenged Rubi. One day a woman would surpass him and then they would be free.

<COLOR color="green"><GLOW glow="cyan"> “Rubi bonded with their alpha a Raptor Tyrant Hybrid. If something or someone could break that bond or overpower it then she would be set free. The only danger we can sense is whether or not she wants to be free.”

With his words spoken he felt the conflict of the hybrid against his barriers as he monitored the peaceful and playful. Not all the carnivores were rampaging monsters.

ooc: my deepest apologies for the wait. I will do my best to be more prompt and timely with my posts.

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So the answer to all of this, to free this good doctor's cousin is to take her place as the avatar of the saurians. Kaori lets out a little chuckle and shrugged her shoulders. She had to deal with worse; a family that wanted to feed her to a demon that they believed to be a dragon god, dealing with demons that have possessed the minds of others and even having fallen victim to it herself, and is even the home to many souls that gave themselves unto her, which is starting to cause unnecessary stress upon her body. Becoming the Queen of the Thunder Lizards didn't seem like a bad idea. The idea of taking on that mantle tickled her. This thought quickly vanished, temporarily, the moment a massive roar could be heard in the distance, causing her to turn her eyes in that direction.

Once the reverberation of the roar vanished, she turned her eyes back to the good doctor before he explained more on how to rid her of this 'curse'. While her mind wasn't the strongest, she will put up with this evil in order to snuff out another evil; the evil hidden away in the dragon statues. The same evil that almost turned her into a child sacrifice. The same evil that brainwashed and took the lives of many others. The same evil that took Yomi and imprisoned her in their alternate world. Kaori stood up and ran her fingers through her long, silky black hair. She raised a brow and let a smirk creep across her face.

"So, how do we take care of this Raptor-Tyrant Hybrid?" she asked firmly. While she was invested in helping the good doctor free his cousin, who didn't seem like a bad person (only misguided), Kaori also sought after this power. The same power, if not greater, than the power of the turtle that she had sought after many years ago. She did have a habit of seeking power from reptilian creatures; which now donned upon Kaori as strange. "Besides, if these things are encroaching, wouldn't it be the best for them to be put under positive control?" she mentioned. These beasts seemed extremely primordial and it would be a shame if they were killed off; probably being the last of their kind. No, extinction wouldn't do.

"I'd rather do this without having to kill any of these creatures. I've never seen these things before so I'm sure they're pretty rare and probably the last of their kind, so killing them isn't an option. So, about this bonding ritual and convincing Rubi to give up control?"

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: My apologies for the wait, my last post failed to make it in and I was thinking it had and that I was waiting on your response.

Emerarudo was thinking long and hard on how to deal with the hybrid when the entire citadel shook and rumbled. A woman shattered the wards and walked in. She seemed to be in a zombie like state. She didn't truly look at anyone or anything she simply staggered and walked toward Emerarudo. Tears filled the mysterious woman's eyes and fell to the floor. Glowing bestial eyes that glowed beneath a hair veiled face.

XHnkobP.png

Suddenly she looked at Emerarudo and it seemed she was calm for a minute as she tried to speak.
Emerarudo slowly approached as one would approach a wounded animal. He did not raise his hands he only stared into her eyes which seemed to brim with madness. As he placed his hand on her shoulder crimson energy leeched away into the citadel’s energy circuits feeding the baby carnivores that played with the young herbivores. Some grew a couple of inches but they all gained a little more intelligence. His cousin found she could speak again and what she said made all too much sense.

“Tyrant-raptor was not a hybrid. He was a dark sage that had been trapped in tyrant form after forcing the original Tyrant to give him its power in exchange for a human body. The hybrid was human, now he seeks, freedom, he requires another woman to take away the inherent madness and rage of this wild force, this power. It was never meant for him. I have overcome all of his madness and now he can think, and transform back to a humanoid form. I can’t handle anymore wild chakra even with a zeno crystal but he now scents another female and he wants her. He promises he will stop his battle against us if the new female agrees to become his partner and take the natural chakra of the Tyrannosaurus from him and become the new guardian of the red tyrant species. If I leave the citadel I will become a female Tyrant again and lose myself to the freedom and the power. I can’t resist it, the freedom, the feeling of being the strongest predator, is too much. Can she handle that feeling?”<i></i>

Emerarudo poured his calming energy into her leeching away all of the madness the overflow of natural wild chakra had given her. She immediately collapsed into a deep slumber more hybrid human than human… she had spent too long as a dinosaur and lived as a wild beast, feeding, rampaging, utterly free of all societal rules and capacity.

Emerarudo carried her to his healing table and laid her upon it before turning to look at Kaori.
“Well, that was unexpected but your presence here has changed so much and given us a chance to find balance. Can you persuade or defeat this dark sage so that all may be saved?”<i></i>

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was a rumbling, causing Kaori to look around in confusion. She didn't know about the barrier that blocked out the advances of Rubi and her horde of monstrosities, having missed it on her way into this sanctuary. The sound of dirt and debris falling caught her ears as she stood up, taking a defensive position in front of the good doctor. A blue flame erupted around her fists to summon the Gauntlets of the Spirit Dragon only to see a red-haired woman enter only to collapse on the floor in front of the two. She stated in a firm resolve to the doctor, "Stay..." she said before the man stood up and walked towards the downed red-head with confusion in her eyes. "back?" Her posture relaxed a bit as he approached her like someone would a wounded creature.

Confusion filled her mind as she saw the good doctor approach, who she assumed, was Rubi. Just the look in her eyes was enough to show that she was possessed by these horrifying creatures. The woman, she assumed to be Rubi, began her exposition. Kaori listened while keeping her eyes firmly upon the red-haired woman. Any twitch that she thought was hostile towards herself or the good doctor and Kaori would blast her, sending her to orbit. She wouldn't tolerate any foul behavior and wouldn't let this woman's possible deception to lead to the death of any of the cuddly creatures (or the doctor's) demise.

~A dark sage trapped in Tyrant form? Seeks freedom. Requires another woman to take away the madness. Can transform back into humanoid form. Zeno crystal? New partner. New guardian of the Red Tyrant.~ she thought to herself as she heard the woman speak. The woman soon passed out due to some strange jutsu that the good doctor used. She tilted her head. The more she thought she'd get answers, the more questions that came up. What the hell is a Zeno crystal and what about this new partner?

The doctor asked her if she was up to the task and Kaori blinked at the man. "Hold on. What is a Zeno Crystal? Is this woman Rubi? And what did she mean that the Dark Sage is looking for another woman; another partner? What does that mean?" she asked in rapid succession. She found it strange that the man completely ignored explaining these things to her, but gave her the 'you're the chosen one' feel. She needed these questions answered before she would embark on this journey. While she was still all for going on this journey, she needed these questions resolved.

"You know this Dark Sage's name, don't you?" she asked, looking at the doctor with a strange and somewhat accusatory glance. According to what the red-haired woman said, the Dark Sage had the ability to transform between forms; something she saw the good doctor do. Whether this was to sew the seeds of doubt in her or not, she still had to try her hand at this. The things she had seen and the things she had heard were starting to come together. She didn't have concrete proof but the questioning was a good place to start. She was willing to accept this mission, but it never hurt to prod the doctor for answers.

WC: 549
Total WC: 4753

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Emerarudo shook his head to say No... "Zeno crystals are the crystallized chakra remains of the elder dinosaurs that achieve spiritual and elemental force, through interaction and acceptance by one you can attain the powers that each zeno crystal can spare. Yes, this is Rubi but she has grown dramatically since coming here, she used to be a fifteen year old girl but after being transformed for two years she has aged to full adulthood. Alas... Unfortunately no, I never knew the tyrant hybrid was previously human but it does make sense. Rubi here simply has no limit to her grasp, where as I am too meticulous to do more than heal and study. That is how we made such a good team at home, for her to breach the barrier after his actions means she has gained some sense of herself once again. I am grateful your arrival allowed her to regain some sense of self. She explained as much as she could before I sealed the wild chakra within her to allow her to rest as a human, I can grant you some of my chakra but it might not be compatible. My chakra is about control, restraint, life, and working within the bounds of nature. The actual best thing to do would be to confront this dark sage and see if what Rubi said is true about his needs and what can be done to break his control over the predators. Right now all I can do is keep Rubi calm and help her to control the wild force within her. What do you say? Since you have come here can you take a moment to help us?"<i></i>

Emerarudo was practically begging her for help, he admitted no knowledge of the sage, he explained Zeno crystals as best he could. He removed the zeno crystal that Rubi wore and began channeling his own chakra into her to keep her in humanoid form. Slowly Rubi began to look younger but she still retained the look of a full grown woman despite being only 17.

Outside of the wards a tyrant raptor hybrid in humanoid form paced the edges of the wards. His hopes lingered that the girl he scented might rise to the challenge.

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The good doctor started to explain things to Kaori. About the Xeno crystals and about what happened to Rubi. The fact that she aged so much was quite a worrying thing, especially if the doctor asked her to give up years of her life to tame these creatures. The thought of this grew less and less attractive the more and more he began to explain the effects. She looked down upon her with pity for a brief moment before turning her eyes to look back at the doctor. She locked eyes with him as he began to explain that he didn't know the identity of the Sage. Whether she believed the man or not was of no consequence, but it did alleviate her to hear those words from him; a little bit of suspicion was lifted.

Kaori felt a throbbing pain in her eyes, pressing her palm up to her face only to pull it back to see a couple spots of blood coming from her tear ducts. These pains have started to grow more and more intense lately and they started to become more and more frequent. Gritting her teeth, she wiped her eyes so Emerarudo wouldn't see, wiping the blood on a colored portion of her clothes.

It was then that Emerarudo stated what she needed to do. Speak to the Sage and see what needed to be done. She was offered the doctor's chakra, but the risk of incompatibility was a great concern. The man started to beg and before Kaori was able to open her mouth to say anything, she saw the crystal materialize and with a bit of chakra, she began to de-age. The light from the crystal reflected in Kaori's eyes and a look of awe and amazement was easily seen. This easily proved what he said about her being a child before leaving Kaori with little to no choice in the matter.

"You seem to have your hands full at the moment," she said as her eyes looked back down at the young teenaged girl. Her eyes turned upwards to look at Emerarudo once more before striking a confident pose and flipping some of her long black hair over her shoulders. "Alright then, I'll be your hero," she stated. A look of confidence gleamed about her. She had the potential for power, the potential for bitter death, the potential for a bittersweet reunion, and the potential for an epic journey.

She threw a hand into the air, pointing up to the heavens. "Let's do this, doc!" she shouted out. There was a grin that crept across her lips as if to hold in a laugh. She always wanted to strike a heroic pose before assuming the role of hero, embarking on an epic journey!

WC: 461
Total WC: 5214

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Emerarudo pulled ninety percent of the crimson energy out of Rubi and she returned to being a fifteen year old girl despite having been trapped in hybrid form for over ten years. The energies he pulled from her he collapsed into a shaped crystal charm a zeno crystal with a pictogram of a tyrant lizard upon it. As it shimmered with crimson energy Emerarudo placed the large crystal inside of a hand-held case that quickly assimilated the entirety of the energized crystal leaving only a device. Emerarudo presented the device to Kaori. He then showed Kaori how it worked with a diagram.

The diagram showed that all she need do to draw upon the crimson energy in a controlled manner was place a drop of her blood upon the control stone
And she would be able to call upon a tyrant lizard and some of its energy in return for channeling some of her life energy. The tyrant lizard would respond to her will and manifest it a manner according to her true inner strength.

(My challenge to you is to now design the best dino companion you can using contract beast building rules and describe it in the best fashion possible. Your goal is a one thousand word write up -or more- of your companion, their personality, and whatever item they would manifest from for you in the form of a morpher. Choose the true form of the keeper of your zenocrystal. So be it an item, a weapon, or some form or piece of armor, power yourself up and good luck.)

Emerarudo continued to minister to Rubi as he advised Kaori, “Whatever you do with that power do not get carried away with the wild urges it may give you that is what kept Rubi trapped within its grasp for so long. I have shielded you from the zeno crystal’s power to outright transform you into a full ancient lizard but the power alone should still be present besides what I left inside Rubi to keep her alive. Good luck Red Warrior, may you keep your truth no matter what occurs next.”

Emerarudo developed a large amount of armored green scales along his neck, back, and the edges of his joints as he used his full power to repair the damage done to Rubi from her time trapped within the form of a tyrant lizard. The cycle of energies within Emerarudo shuddered and rumbled as bone spurs emerged from his head and back as he pulled upon near full stegosaurus form to imprint control upon Rubi's soul.

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaori's eyes widened at the de-aging effects that the crimson energy had on Rubi. All of the energy had coalesced into a crystal, which the crystal was placed into a device. The device was then handed to her before it started to change shape with a glowing red light enveloping here. Just placing her hands upon the artifact caused a surge of tremendous power to begin flowing through her; the energy was warm and primal causing her heartbeat to elevate substantially and strength to coarse throughout her body. It felt like a quick burst of pure adrenaline flowing through her veins. The artifact grew heavier and heavier. The artifact that she was holding felt like the cold steel of a sword. The sheer weight of the blade and the unexpected length of the blade caused Kaori to let the tip of the weapon touch the ground. The red light slowly vanished to reveal a bright-red, almost bestial eye staring directly at her. After she locked eyes with the strange creature, it 'closed' to reveal the artifact that the doctor had given her.

Picking up the blade, she held it in both hands to look at the golden relief, noticing that was potentially the Tyrannosaurus that the doctor had been speaking of. She couldn't help but notice an inscription circling around the golden relief. She narrowed her eyes to try to make-out what it said. She couldn't make out what it said due to it being in such a foreign, maybe dead language. She moved her hand to touch the golden relief only for a red static bolt to shock her, causing her to recoil and withdrawing her hand from the artifact that was embedded into the blade. She held the blade in both of her hands, turning the embedded artifact towards Emerarudo with an inquisitive look on her face. "Wh-why did this thing shock me? I mean, it is mine now right?" she asked naively.

A haunting, hollowed voice appeared in her head. The voice was wispy, almost wraith-like. The voice seemed to reverberate around and around in her skull. "Raise the blade above your head...." the voice said, causing Kaori to look around in confusion. She looked to Emerarudo for a moment with the same, confused expression upon her face. After receiving no aid from the doctor, she looked to the blade and did what the disembodied voice said to do. She held the blade up high into the air, stretching her arms skyward. "Speak the words of power," the wispy voice said once more, blasting the words straight into her head.

"It's morphing time!" Kaori said before the device opened up vertically and the golden relief began to spin at blinding speeds, causing the same red glow earlier to expand outward, bathing her in a bright red aura. The light grew exponentially in luminosity forcing her to close her eyes. Once the light subsided, she opened her eyes to find herself in a dimly lit room. She lowered the blade to see a large, floating red crystal slowly revolving. What little light that could reflect off of the crystal did so with absolute vibrancy and brilliance. She lowered the blade down to her side and reached out with her left hand to touch the crystal.

"You, who have been chosen by the Arbiter, have finally arrived," the disembodied voice said once more. The sudden burst of the voice caused her to stop her advance towards the blood red crystal. Kaori nodded her head, guessing that the one named Emerarudo was who this person called 'The Arbiter'. Kaori turned her eyes down to look at the sword in her hand. The device had vanished from view leaving behind only the red eye. She turned her attention back to the crystal.

"My name is.." she said before being interrupted by the glowing red crystal. "Tenkawa Kaori. Born in Konohagakure. Was fated to be a sacrifice to a demon residing inside of a Dragon Statue. Yes, I am quite aware of who you are. It is because of this ill-fate that you were chosen," the voice said as a face and portion of a torso could be seen. A translucent image of an old man with a long gray beard, donning a ragged brown cloak could be seen in the crystal, like a feint reflection. "Well, if you know so much about me, then who are you?"

"You may call me, the Coordinator. I respond to the ones that 'the Arbiter' sends and test their worth. If they are worthy of obtaining great power. The power of the Primordials. However, due to how dire the situation is with the Arbiter, you will be granted this power momentarily. It will be up to the Arbiter whether or not you are worthy of keeping this power," the Coordinator said. This caused Kaori to look at the man even more confused. "So, is he the ONLY Arbiter?" she asked before the Coordinator's crystal began to spin faster and faster, causing a whirring sound to pierce her ears. She held her ears and fell to her knees, closing her eyes due to the piercing pain.

"Alright, alright! I asked the wrong question! Sorry!" she said out-loud as the whirring then started to spool-down and the dim-light was lifted. She found herself on a primordial plain with a massive variety of creatures. Most looked like the creature that Emerarudo was tending to. Some were massive with long necks while others had armored plating. Turning to look to the sword briefly, she made her way through this plain, only stopping when she heard and felt a stampede off in the distant low-lands. A loud roar pierced the air as she saw a terrifying creature chasing after the stampeding creatures. It leapt with it's powerful legs onto one of the creatures and violently mauled it.

Kaori looked on with admiration and fear of it's terrifying power. After having mauled one of the smaller creatures, the hunter let out a loud roar causing all of the other smaller creatures to clear a path around it. After the roar, it looked around for a moment to ensure there weren't any perceivable threats before eating, covering it's face in blood and gore. Finding this the proper time to approach the creature, Kaori took off to the low-lands. After making her way down to the low-lands, she approached the creature while making herself known. Her hands were in the air, holding the sword in her left hand. This caught the beast's attention as some of the innards were stuck between the creature's massive teeth. It finished what it was eating and let out a hearty laugh.

"So, you were the one that was chosen by The Arbiter? That foolish man favoring the weak over the strong," the creature said letting out another furious laugh. "I do not accept those chosen by that coward!" the creature said before another, more devastating roar could be heard. There was obvious fear in this creature's eyes, it's body visibly shaking. After the roar ended, everything went silent. There were no sounds of bugs, of avians, nor of those on the land. The creature looked to the skies out of absolute fear. Kaori asked, shouted out what it was so terrified of. "It's the World Devourer! Run, fool! She'll eat you too!" the creature said before it started to run away from Kaori, leaving behind the corpse of it's successful hunt.

The silence was broken by the sound of thunderous footfalls of everything in the vicinity fleeing for it's life. The one known as 'The World Devourer' let out yet another roar as it dug it's way up to the surface, finding itself directly underneath the creature Kaori had just spoken to. The immense force of the 'World Devourer' bursting through the surface was enough to throw the creature into the air. The massive creature jumped out of the hole and caught the massive hunter in it's mouth. The size of this abomination was dwarfing, standing at 40 meters tall. With several bites, the creature eviscerated the one that Kaori had fear and admiration for. Upon seeing this, her admiration and fear were amplified 10-fold. So this was the creature that this entire realm feared; the creature they called the 'World Devourer'.

Upon goring the creature, it turned it's eyes towards Kaori and slowly walked towards her. The closer it got, the smaller it made Kaori. The head, body, and tail were all massive, clearly off-setting the size of it's arms. Each of the thorns protruding off of it's skin, forming three lines trailed from the top of it's head only to eventually converge at the tip of the tail. Each of the thorns were longer than Kaori was tall. The creature had many, razor-sharp teeth. Several rows of it's teeth protruded out of it's mouth, through the gums and through it's lips, looking like a mangled and tangled mess of carnage. Inside of it's mouth had 2 rows of teeth on the top and bottom with each layer straddling the next as if these teeth were made for shredding. Everything about this monstrosity was horrifying; something that most people wouldn't even see in their nightmares.

The creature came to a stop directly in front of Kaori. The smell of death lingered in it's breath. Kaori stood her ground as the creature approached her and let out an earthshattering roar right in her face. It's frothy saliva slapping her in the face and the force of it's voice caused Kaori to brace herself, anchoring her left foot to keep proper footing. After letting out the roar, she wiped the frothy saliva from her face and regained her composure to the creature. The creature was so large, that she would be able to just walk in through it's open maw and find a way into his stomach with very little effort.

"So you are the one that he called the 'World Devourer'. It is a pleasure to finally meet you," she said confidently, trying not to hide the fear she had within her. The monstrosity known as the 'World Devourer' stood up to let Kaori get a good look at her. It's eyes turned to notice a sword in Kaori's hands before moving downwards, resting her chin upon the ground. "Show me that sword. Come upon me and show me the face of the sword," the creature said in a strangely feminine voice. Bewildered by how gentle the one known as the 'World Devourer' was, she climbed up the creature's maw until she found herself upon it's muzzle. She walked down the monstrosity's muzzle and held the blade up, turning the 'eye' forward to meet with the 'World Devourer's' eye. At first, the red eye was seen, but eventually shifted to the artifact. Upon seeing this, the creature howled in excitement. The rumbling from the creature's laughter bucked Kaori off, causing her to land on her feet upon the ground.

The 'World Devourer' threw her head back in joy, laughing. "So! You were chosen to seek me out! Good! I have been waiting for hundreds of years to be released from this prison! To be able to step foot in the outside world!" the creature shouted out. "To be the queen of my world too?" Kaori asked causing the creature to stop it's laughter, turning it's head down towards Kaori. "Nothing grandiose as that. I seek to experience new things and taste the creatures known as 'cows' that you humans eat," the World Devourer stated causing Kaori to hold her gut and laugh. "I never expected you to want something as mundane as that!" Kaori said, taken aback by the simple reasoning. She thought the creature wanted to go and cause havoc in the outside world.

"Alright then, I will take you to the outside world to eat cows. But I request absolute loyalty from you. I'll even show you the pleasures of eating pigs and chickens too. And they taste even better cooked, so I can cook them all for you and--" Kaori said before the World Devourer replied. "Deal!" the World Devourer said.

"Call me, Kaori, then. What should I call you?" she asked. The name 'World Devourer' was a bit of a mouth-full, so asking for what she wished to be called was probably for the better; and it would help the two bond a bit more.

"Call me Anna Rose," the creature said. Kaori blinked at the name and resisted wanting to laugh about it.

"Very well, Anna Rose. Let's be good partners from today on. We have some business to take care of here shortly though, alright?" she asked as the massive creature simply nodded her head. After the contract was made, the artifact on the sword glowed once more before taking her back to staring at the massive red crystal.

The man within the crystal nodded his head towards Kaori. "So, you have found the World Devourer, Anna Rose. Good. In order to utilize her strength and bring her into the human realm, hold up the blade and shout out the word of power. You will be given a new form and Anna Rose will be by your side. She is ferocious and easy to temper if she doesn't get what was promised, so it would behoove you to feed her those animals that you promised. If Anna Rose found you worthy, then there is nothing else to say."
Kaori smirked and turned her eyes towards the man within the crystal. "Coordinator, thank you," she said before everything flashed black for a moment, finding herself back in front of the good doctor, Emerarudo. A little jingle, one that Emerarudo might have heard once before, jingled from the sword. Kaori turned her eyes towards the good doctor and smiled at him with a nod. A pair of red earrings, that weren't there before, had appeared in her ears. Something about these earrings had a fiery appearance to them. [lb2][/lb2]

WC: 2336
Total WC: 7550

OOC: Will post information of the summoning contract in another post directly after this one.

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Summoning Contract
latest
Name: Anna Rose "The World Devourer"
Description:
A fierce and abominable creature standing at 40 meters tall from head to foot and being 55 meters long from snout to the tip of it's tail. Every feature on it's body, other than it's tiny forearms, can be seen as 'over-developed' with an outrageously large head, extremely built torso, and thicker-than-usual tail for a creature of Anna Rose's type. Normal creatures, while having a big head, would also have a whip-like tail. The tail was developed this way to work as a counter-balance for the massive maw on the creature.

Anna Rose has an extremely large mouth, being able to open at over a 90 degree angle. On the top and bottom half of her mouth, vestigial fangs and other calcified growth protrude out of her face. She is capable of using this vestigial growth as another means of attacking opponents, swinging her head to completely shred a target to pieces. Due to the excessive growth outside of her mouth, it makes it extremely difficult to keep mucus (and sometimes food) in her mouth. Within her mouth, she has two rows of razor-sharp fangs. Each fang stands at over 18 inches in length with the two rows straddling one-another for maximum evisceration.

She has 3 rows of calcified spikes starting upon the top and side of her head, down the length of her body, for them to converge at the tip of her tail. These calcified spikes are the exact same type of monstrous growths that plague her mouth. However, unlike the jagged, saw-like protrusions in her mouth, these spikes were smooth and extremely sharp at the point.

Her forearms are small compared to the rest of her body, but were still as large as a man, capable of crushing a person in their grasp. Her legs are a thing of power capable of propelling her through the sky at an impossible rate; contrary to her massive size. She has three-toed feet with torn and jagged claws.

She had pure yellow eyes with a slit for her pupils.

WC: 339
Personality:
Anna Rose is always, always hungry. She had grown tired of the same lizard-flesh within the contract world and upon hearing about the one chosen by the Arbiter, she knew it was her time to try out something delicious called a 'Cow'. After Kaori mentioned that it tasted better cooked, she instantly agreed. While a big motivation for her is to eat often and eat new things, she isn't absolutely devastating. At first glance, one would think that Anna Rose wanted to enter the human realm to reek absolute havoc, but doing that was easy to do within her own realm and that she had absolutely no interest of doing that in the human world. She feared the devastating power of Ninjutsu and felt that she would easily be dispatched if she worked by herself; so thoughts of world domination was instantly off the table.

Anna Rose considers herself the most dominant creature in any realm, aside from the terrifying humans and the power they wield. Against other summons, she plans to exert her might and superiority against them, even attempting to strike fear into their hearts with a single, mighty roar. Her aim against other summoning creatures is to ultimately eat them, not knowing that they disappear back to their home-realm upon being defeated. While she is fairly intelligent when it comes to combat and other practical applications, she is quite ignorant and naive of how the world works. She joined Kaori under the condition that she would learn more of the world and to sate her insatiable hunger.

Food is a big driving force for Anna Rose, another condition of her joining Kaori. She grew bored with the same creatures over and over again. While she does still find other reptilians quite delicious, her desire to consume a mammal had always been on the top of her priorities. There were some semi-evolved reptile/mammal hybrids in her realm and, before she grew to massive proportions, she was able to eat them non-stop; generally leaving the already terrified population of reptiles alone. However, once she got far too big to consume the small ground-dwellers, she had to give up on the delicate flavors of mammals or die of starvation. She found out about the delights of cooking the food before eating it which only makes her more excited.

She is quite impatient, not liking the fact that she has to wait for things. She had already been alive longer than most humans and the prospects of having to wait for even the tiniest task makes her more prone to being reckless or just getting angry. She requires high maintenance with her ego, her hunger, and requires constant mental stimulation while in the outside world. She wants results and she wants results fast.

Betrayal is something that she is absolutely not fond of. Her past was riddled with betrayal and it wasn't something she would take kindly. Once betrayed, her child-like demeanor vanishes and the beast that she is would come out.

She also doesn't like the nickname given to her. 'World Devourer' makes her sound like a vicious tyrant. She'd rather have people she has developed a bond with call her 'Anna Rose'. Though, a name like that obviously sounds like something she concocted herself.

WC: 543

History:
Several hundred years ago, a meteor ravaged a small portion of the Dinosaur realm. It was at this time that Anna Rose was in an egg. The resulting shockwave of the impact vaporized her mother and father and her yet-born siblings. Once Anna Rose was ready to be born, she came out of the egg in a mutated shape. She didn't look like her parents: standard tyrannosaurus rex. She was born with a thicker body structure and spikes protruding out of her body: along the spine and around her mouth. She was lost in this world and had nobody left to take care of her. Hunger began to set in until an unlikely parent came around.

An Oviraptor that Anna Rose came to name "Jinx" was hungry and looking for any remaining eggs to snatch. The majority of the dinosaur population had perished and "Jinx" decided to take advantage of the situation and plunder the eggs, unaware of how irradiated any remaining eggs were. Upon entering the nest that Anna Rose was born into, "Jinx" came across Anna Rose and a nest full of broken eggs. It's eyes fixated on Anna Rose and a plot for food, due to a strange partnership, came to mind for the opportunist Oviraptor. It was then that Jinx took the abominable creature and raised it on a healthy diet of irradiated eggs, small lizards, proto-mammals, and insects. Anna Rose took a liking to the proto-mammals.

A few years had passed and Anna Rose was an adolescent. Even at her young age, she was nearly the same size and ferocity of a fully grown T-Rex. "Jinx" had planned for Anna Rose to invade a nest to kill off all of the threatening ones that could affect "Jinx's" ability to work. Once Anna Rose killed and started to consume the flesh of those creatures, "Jinx" would swoop in, grab an armful of eggs and run off, even making multiple trips to stash the eggs away. Both of them got to eat and "Jinx" taught Anna Rose how to hunt; win-win situation. This partnership would last for 10 years before tragedy would strike.

Other creatures, terrifying and mutated, started to appear to disrupt the natural order. More corrupted creatures, like Anna Rose, began to come out of the woodwork. Some creatures that were normally herbivores began feasting on the flesh of animals and behaviors began to change. The advent of 'Star Children' threw the natural order out of alignment. Migration patterns started to change and the place that Anna Rose was born in began to become a wasteland. The waters were being over-consumed by these 'Star Children' and the lands were dying due to their presence.

Anna Rose, concerned about her homeland, knew the source of these 'Star Children' and encouraged (if not forced) "Jinx" to follow her to the source; the meteor. Upon reaching the meteor, she witnessed a bright light coming from the massive hole which drew her in. Scared, "Jinx" followed behind. The Light was the most beautiful thing that Anna Rose had seen, even granting her intelligence. Other corrupted creatures caught on to this and started to make their way to the crater. Their instinct took over which lead to the eventual death of the Oviraptor "Jinx" who had raised Anna Rose as a child. The death of "Jinx" infuriated her, enraged her, to the point of losing control. She killed and she ate and the more she ate, the bigger she grew in the presence of the Light.

She was now on her own. Without "Jinx" she had to think for herself and hunt for only herself leaving her terribly lonely. The Light granted her with self-awareness and bountiful intelligence, but the only thing on her mind was vengeance. Throughout the years, she would hunt down and slay the other 'Star Children', consuming their bodies to grow even stronger and mutate further than she already was. Once the other 'Star Children' had all been killed (and consumed), Anna Rose let out a single roar to exert dominance over the entire realm. With her supreme intelligence, she forced many of the other dinosaurs to look into the Light, granting them intelligence as well; even building communities of intelligent creatures.

There were some that didn't wish to remain with Anna Rose, those being dubbed, 'Adam'. She ruled this realm, taking on any opponent, regardless of their massive size and destroyed them with extreme prejudice. Stories were even told that, if given enough time, Anna Rose would be able to eat the entire planet and thus the nickname 'World Devourer' came to be.

After years and years of years of complete and total domination, Anna Rose became bored. The same things going on with no real change to the world. In the years throughout her empire, she had grown soft and started to think of how the outside world would be. It was then that she came into contact with the Arbiter. She grew to know the man and he told her of the outside world. Prospects of learning something new excited her more than terrifying domination. She was blessed with intelligence and self-awareness and she wanted to use it; to know more and more. It was while talking with the Arbiter that she learned of 'Cows' a delectable creature living in the human realm. She longed for the chance to eat one of these 'Cows'.

It wasn't until she met a human girl, did that longing finally have a chance to come to fruition.

WC: 916

Other info:
  • When she is summoned, she appears from under the ground in a violent burst before jumping onto the surface.
  • When she is desummoned, she jumps back into the hole that she appeared from.
  • She is summoned from the 'artifact' upon the 'Starbringer Sword'. The sword is plunged into the ground and a bright red light emanates from the artifact which causes the ground to rumble, heralding her approach.

• I didn't want to flood my RP post with exposition. I explained her some in the RP, but decided it was best to go more in-depth with a follow-up post.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back