Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Progress To Be Made [Tutor]

Miraku

Yen
ASP
Deaths

It had been a little bit since the last time Raku had decided to do a training session with Hoshi, so he figured it was best for them to continue further. Hoshi showed great promise in his ability to train and adapt. He had even managed to hold his own against a wild jinchuuriki in the village, which was the reason he had been hurt before. This proved to Raku that his instincts about the boy weren't wrong. The boy was sure to become a great shinobi one day, if he managed to survive long enough. And that is exactly why Raku had take an interested and began tutoring him previously. He believed that he had knowledge to offer, knowledge which one day might come in handy or even save his life if it were to come to that.

The day was still young, and Raku had taken his time enjoying the stroll out to the meeting spot this morning in order to keep a clear head and enjoy the weather that was beginning to warm up slightly for once in a while. Enough that he could wear some thinner clothing for once. Although the breeze was still a little chilly, he had grown accustomed to the climate within the village which lent itself to letting one feel comfortable in cooler weather. Raku had decided meeting in the same spot as last time was best, since it was a good spot, and they both already knew where it was, so it wouldn't be much trouble for them to meet up there once again.

As he arrived, Raku went to his usual spot under the tree and took a seat at the base of it and took in a deep refreshing breath of the chilled morning air while the sun glared down on the area slowly heating it up further to make the day even better. Although as a younger boy, Hoshi may have enjoyed a day like this as a day to relax and enjoy the weather, this would be a good reminder that training was important for him. That was just speculation though as Raku wasn't entirely aware of Hoshi's situation and whether he was one to train all the time or not.

Sitting beneath the tree waiting for Hoshi to arrive gave Raku further time to think of how he wanted to approach this session. He had some ideas, but it still depending on how Hoshi was doing; whether he had healed further and was ready to do more intense training. Finding out the answers to these questions would give Raku more information to help decide where he would go with this.

[444 WC]
<i></i>

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shouyu had awakened, to face yet another day. A beautiful day in Kumo, rather chilly in the early morning, and that would most likely remain the same. He swung his legs over the bed, gave a yawn and began to stretch all of his limbs. Today, he woke up with no cast, no crutch, and no wheel chair. He had made a fast and successful recovery, thanks to leaf ninja Sara and the medical expertise of Kumo. He donned his usual set of clothes and before he left his room, the kid eyeballed his blank ANBU masked and giggled lightly.

He was reaching for the doorknob to leave his room when a large ribbit. He paused, hand on the knob and he looked back. “Oh, a messenger toad?” He walked over and retrieved the scroll, patted the toad on the hit and thanked it. It leapt away as if it never came. Hoshi unrolled the scroll, a message from Raku to continue training. Shouyu nodded, he hadn’t been out in a while, not sense their last training session. Hoshi grew excited and wondered what was on today’s lesson. He had been practicing walking on water and wanted to show his progress.

They were to meet at the same location, on the outskirts of the forest. Shouyu made it that direction with haste. He was now deep into the forest, if memory served right he would be there soon. Sure enough, he began to hear the sound of running water. He was closing in on his destination. When he arrived he found Raku under the same tree, he figured this would be a reoccurring thing. Raku seemed like a care free spirit, Hoshi wondered if he would grow up the same, or if the ANBU would cloud all the light in his heart.

He walked up quietly this time, he wasn’t loud or obnoxious with his introduction, instead he gave out a small, “Hey Raku!” when arriving. Raku would have seen a seemingly healthy and fit Hoshi, although Hoshi himself would say he was still only 90%. Shouyu would give a thumbs up gesture and a wink, before chuckling lightly. “I’m A Okay today! So do your worst!” Chipper and rambunctious as ever, his full blooded youth poured out into every word.

[WC 381] [Topic Entered]

Miraku

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Raku smirked as he heard Hoshi approaching, a little more quietly than usual. He seemed to be biding his time and in a not too over excited manor today. As he got close and said his hello's, Raku looked up at him with his exposed eye, and began standing up onto his feet in front of the boy. "Glad you could make it." he said as Hoshi stood before him with a thumbs up looking well. It appeared as though he had recovered enough to not have to use crutches or anything anymore, which was good news for Raku as it meant he didn't have to take it too easy on Hoshi. Especially if the boy had kept up his practice on what they had been working on last time. Those skills would help him out to reduce the chance of future injury, or if he wasn't quite at one hundred percent yet. Raku nodded back at the boy as he exclaimed that he was feeling good today and wanted Raku to go all out.

"Well..Why don't we start by going over what you learned last time." Raku said, looking towards the river that was flowing close by, and then back to Hoshi, wanting to what he could do. "I'm assuming you've still been practicing, so I'd like to see your progress before we move on." he said before leaning back against the tree, not feeling like he needed to show Hoshi what he had to do anymore, since the boy was able to get a decent grasp on the basics of it last time. Raku assumed he would have progressed to the point of having enough of a grasp of it to at least be able to walk smoothly, even if he still had to think about it while doing so in order to maintain such balance.

[308 WC]
<i></i>

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Raku had awakened, or maybe he wasn’t asleep at all to begin with, no matter. Shouyu began stretching as the man was beginning to stand. He was greeted by Raku, he exchanged it with a head nod. Raku then jumped right into seeing how far Hoshi progressed in his previous training, with this the boy smirked. He almost figured that Raku would be interested in his progression over the short period of time. Hoshi did have to admit though, it was a difficult time during recovery but he felt he had it down. He rotated the head on his shoulders, his arms individually and made his way to the water.

“Right! I can do that, no problem!”

A quick jump and he was atop the water surface with ease, standing idle. He looked back to Raku with a small smirk and back to his feet. He showed his was easily able to walk freely, without stumbling or losing balance. If Raku noticed, he could see Hoshi’s control this time rather than his new sea legs like before. This time he wasn’t breaking a sweat either, he was evenly shifting weight with the flow of water, the constant change like matching the rhythm to his own heartbeat.

Shouyu again like last time, began to use water jutsu with spiraling spears of water shooting from below the surface out and up at himself. Shouyu showed he could easily dash to the side, while maintaining the control in his feet and remain above surface, floating like a piece of lumber. He was now performing even back hand springs, shifting chakra into his hands for the split second, an instant release, and immediate shift back into his feet, he landed with ease. This time, slightly breathing a bit heavy, that last feat wasn’t in his book but, he just loved to challenge himself and impress. Shouyu would jump down onto safe, normal ground. With a sigh and a smirk, he spoke.

“That one was pretty tough, but now that I am getting better, training should be a lot easier. Still rusty, but I will continue to sharpen my skills Sensei!”

WC 356

Miraku

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Raku stood there watching, as Hoshi agreed to show off his progress happily, so sure that he would have no problem with it. The boy quickly went out to the water, landing on it with ease, his control quite good for the amount of time he had been practicing. Raku could see that he had put some effort into properly learning, and understood the importance of such a skill. He walked across the water without even breaking a sweat, or needing to concentrate very much. A smirk crossed Raku's face, as he watched Hoshi show off a bit, using his water skills while he walked around on the water looking like semi-professional.

Raku stood up off the tree, and began walking forward as Hoshi spoke to him after jumping back to the ground where he could stop using his chakra to stand on water. "Nicely done. Keep it up and you'll be able to fight on water like it's normal ground in no time." Raku said to him, as he approached slowly. "But now we need to work on something else. You seem to enjoy using water jutsu. I'm curious how much you know about elemental affinities, as well as their advanced elements?" Raku posed the idea, curious if it was something Hoshi knew much about. "Everyone has an elemental affinity to at least one element, and some also get two; which you can mix in order to obtain an advanced element. I wonder how many elements you have access to, and if you've worked with any advanced elements yet?" he continued to question, as he walked off to the side a bit into the field.

Raku quickly began to do a few handseals, and used the jutsu Earth Flow Wave, creating a wave of earth that began to run along the land, jumping on top of it, riding it a distance, turning around while riding it and began weaving more handseals, shooting out water from his mouth using Impaling Hydro Jet, the jet of water shooting into the river, as both jutsu wore out, and Raku then began to do more handseals. "With my Earth and Water elements, I can use this." Raku said, as he placed his hand down onto the ground, palm feeling the cold earth beneath it, as a few feet in front of him arose a sharp pillar of wood, using his Piercing Timber jutsu. "Wood element." he finished, as he walked over to the pillar he had created and leaned against it. "Of course stuff like this is important for having better more useful skills than just their base elements."

[436 WC]
<i></i>

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
When Hoshi landed, Raku was already on his feet and closing in. Again Raku was nice about seeing Hoshi's progress which made him feel successful. He agreed with a nod that with further training he'd be something like Raku. But even that task alone proved difficult for him, even when he was good to go.

"Thank you Sensei! I will continue to hone my abilities to do so!"

Raku began to speak of affinities within elements and even advanced elements. Affinities he knew of, because he himself was a different Hyuuga who was born with a major affinity to lightning. Shouyu rubbed his bare chin before responding.

"Well, when I was young, my Father told me I was special for being able to manipulate my chakra into elements unlike other Hyuuga's. I'm pretty adept with Lightning, Water and Earth styles."

He went back to rubbing his chin, in a thought which was short lived. Raku's earth hand seals were familiar to the boy as he knew the jutsu about to come, Raku mounted an earthy mud wave and performed what looked like water signs? And from there performed an even stronger water jutsu that Hoshi never saw before. He gave an, "Oooohhh." He watched closely and what Raku was doing and after dismounting the wave, performed hand signs he never seen before. Palming the ground, Raku summoned a piercing pillar of wood! Shouyu took a step back in amazement, eyes widened.

"Wait, Sensei Raku! Are you saying you just combined to elements to make another?!"

He looked away, with narrow eyes glaring at nothing but in thought. If he recalled correctly, there was a time that he tried to summon a pure lightning attack, that came out with a feeling two elements. Water and lightning, he remembered what it felt inside of his body having that mixture.

"I... I remember something from my bout with Kiri, maybe it was an advanced element. But everything happened so fast, I'm not sure how I even mixed the two chakras to begin with."

Miraku

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Raku had been listening to Hoshi as he was doing his jutsu, and when he finished up, Hoshi seemed awfully curious about this idea. It seemed this was something he had yet to learn, but apparently had possibly discovered it on his own. "Well, that's quite a coincidence, because my elements are also Earth, Lightning and Water." he said with a chuckle, finding out they shared the same elemental affinities. "And yes. You are able to mix the two elements you have affinities for in order to create jutsu which have the properties of both, but become something new all together, like the Wood jutsu here."

Raku began to get a little curious about what Hoshi was talking about, as he seemed to suggest he managed to create a jutsu of mixed elements on his own without understanding how it works or how to do it himself. "That's quite interesting if you actually managed to do it. It's certainly something you want to learn how to do, and become adept at it so you can learn new skills and abilities to use at your disposal." Raku continued, as he walked towards Hoshi again. "What kind of jutsu was it that you managed to do in your fight? We should figure that out and try to work towards you learning that element first." Raku suggested, as he figured it would be much easier for him to learn something he had a feel for already, and managed to pull off once before than trying to learn a brand new advanced element from scratch. "Once we figure out what kind of jutsu you used, we can figure out what elements were used to create it and work towards mixing them together so that you're able to combine them into that element once more on your own, on purpose."

[305 WC]
<i></i>

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shouyu's eyes lit up having shared something in common with Raku. It was pretty funny they would share the same affinities, what were the odds? Maybe he could finally get that jutsu down and understand what really happened in the heat of battle.

"Mix up the elements?"

Shouyu tried to recall his thoughts and feelings at that moment, and what he tried to do. He remembered he was attempting a water whip jutsu, which allows him to free from his chakra into a slashing weapon. What he did was similar, but didn't quite feel like water jutsu, but stronger and with another live current. Raku walked up and asked him a question, Shouyu looked at him to respond, as he spoke we would gesture with his arms, swinging a sword.

"Water whip water jutsu. I was aiming to create a torrent of water at such high pressure it would strike like a blade of a sword but... I not only felt the current of water surging from my body, but I remember... I remember the tingling feeling of electricity stirring throughout my veins."

If he wasn't mistaken it was a mixture of his lightning and water, predominately his lightning.

"Although, I resonated my chakras in my stomach like an ocean, that's how I tap into my water reserves. But, strangley, it felt more like a major lightning jutsu, aided by water."

He tried to recall, rubbing his chin and looking away again. Was he right? Or just mistaken at the moment, hopefully whatever he described sounded familiar to Raku.

"I'll try it again."

Hoshi stood still, performed some hand signed relative to the lightning and water affinities. Immediately he felt electrical surge course through his cells and bloodstream as if he was the ground for the current. The fluids in his body raged, speeding up in motion. On the outside, he would raise his right arm, a current of lightning spiraling up his arm to his finger tips. At this moment the air around his arm began to liquidate and form droplets of water that magnetized to the lightning, teaming up and coursing together. Shouyu lost focus noticing that it was working and it failed instantly. He looked to Raku surprised.

Miraku

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Raku listened intently as Hoshi explained what had happened, and tried to explain the feelings behind what he had experienced, apparently trying to use a water jutsu, but ending up using lightning instead with water added to it. Thinking about the elements, Raku wasn't a hundred percent sure, but it sounded to him like the Storm element. It was definitely a good element, and if it were true, hopefully it wouldn't be too hard for Hoshi to figure out how to use it, as he began to try once again to do the jutsu he had previously done.

"Well, that certainly sounds like, and looks like the Storm element." he announced to Hoshi, as he took a few steps back to give the boy some room. "It's definitely a strong element,
so it's a nice one to learn.
" he continued, as he watched. "It'll just take practice. You need to focus mainly on your lightning element to start the formation, and then build onto it with your second element and mix them internally before releasing them as a solid element for you to manifest it properly." Raku explained to the boy.

"Although I share the same elements, I haven't done anything with the Storm element myself since I don't use lightning very much even though it's one of my strongest elements." Raku told the boy as he watched him stand before Raku. "So far I only know Wood and Gravity jutsu, but since you're so close, you should definitely stick with practicing your Storm element for now. This is something we're gonna have to work on for a few sessions in order for you to master this, as well as any other elements you may come across wanting to learn." he told the boy, as he stood beside his pillar of wood once more, leaning against it.

"Next time we meet up, I'll have to bring along the list of elements so we can look at further information on them. There's too much crap in there to memorize it all myself." he explained with a chuckle. "I think for now though, you should just keep working on training your Storm element, trying to get at least one solid storm jutsu down before we work towards getting more storm jutsu or other elements. Other than that, we should probably leave further learning to another time once I've gotten a bit more prepared now that we know your elemental affinities." Raku suggested as he would end his teaching for the day.

[419 WC; Topic Left/Finished with 1912 Total WC]
<i></i>

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shouyu lowered his arm, the lightning dissipating and water evaporating. Raku defined it as the storm element, lightning being the major affinity and identifying water as the minor. He thought to himself for a moment while listening to Raku.

It seemed Raku possessed wood and gravrity, both of which intrigued the boy so much. He wanted to see more of this wood jutsu, which Raku leaned on casually again as he usually does. He continued to elaborate on how to manifest the advanced element.

"Right Sensei!"

He said with a nod as he suggest further training on his storm element. Raku also mentioned he would bring a list of the elements, he would it would include the other advanced elements. Shouyu was so young, and there was so much to learn in this ninja world. He felt knew little to nothing, with everything to learn and to gain. His eyes lit up with a starry twinkle.

Raku continued with challenging Hoshi on successfully learning a Storm jutsu and Hoshi nodded fervently. He was more than up for the challenge but inspired by Raku's wood jutsu. He wanted to master his storm, since it was strong and hopefully it could help him be a better ninja.

"Yes sir! You can bet I'll two mastered by the next time we meet! And I'll perform on that riverbed! Until then, I'll see ya next time sensei!"

Hoshi said so with a fist raised by his chin. A fire lit in his pale hues, he meant every word he said. His voice was as deep as young adolescent could. He'd point to the body of water, then to himself and thumbs at Raku when finishing his statement. The kid grinned, and took off into the woods.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back