Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Prologue: The New-Normal Of Suna

Mizuki Monika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
DwsQiLZ.jpg
I awoke within the ruins of the Old Suna, had to sleep in one of the old condemned buildings that could’ve fallen on top of me at any moment and thankfully it didn’t. Beside it didn’t bother my sleep anyway since I slept like a log the whole night inside of a cozy debris shelter made from some of the beams and a rusted pipe that I could squeeze myself into. Thankfully the weather was good enough for me to not really need a fire to keep myself warm, a fire around here would attract the wrong kind of attention and my current shelter wasn’t really equipped with anywhere to escape so if any of the thugs, psycho’s or creatures came around here to my little fox hole knew I'd be a goner. Making my way out of the hole; I shook myself while I was on all fours to get some of the dust off of me before standing up then I walked up to my tiny wagon. Getting my mirror I started trying to fix up my hair a bit so it'll look somewhat neat. Pouring some of my drinking water on my washrag then washed my face and wiped off the dirt that had stuck to my exposed chest so I didn't look like I had been taking a dirt nap. Once I checked myself out in the mirror the last thing I did was put on my glasses before I continued to check myself out to see what else should I do to fix myself up a bit. A sigh pass my lips as I looked at the half-assed job that I did. ’It's good enough for me I guess.” I thought to myself while laying my mirror down with all my tools and materials. Once I was all ready to get moving, I would then grab the handle of my wagon before making my way to exit the ruined building.

When I emerged from the ruined building, my eyes quickly caught a glimpse of a loud orange packaging bag sitting just outside of the building almost like they knew that I would be exiting through this location. With an impulse that was half curiosity and nervousness; I picked up the paper bag so I could tear it open to see what was in store for me. To my shock there was yen inside of the bag along with a note that read WELCOME TO THE UNDERGROUND - TAKE THIS AND GO TO THE BLACK BAZAAR TO MEET WITH AN OLD FRIEND OF MINE The note was brief but it did give me an address to go to along with about 90k in yen to go with my little pocket change that I’ve been holding onto instead of getting me a hotel room for the night. Counting the money, it made me laugh then I waved the bills up in the air and then said. “Could’ve used this shit last night.” I playfully complained to myself before pocketing the money and then with a new found energy I started dragging my wagon while looking around for materials to work with. I was a scavenger, always on the prowl for new materials for me to craft into my arsonal. With most of the suna fat cats going above ground, naturally they would just move on forgetting what they have down here. Honestly it seems like suna was trying to contain the ugly since up there was pretty, kinda like how the merchant lords of Soons Haven overlook their own slums to be an inspiration to other people trying to make it big in the world.

Regardless, it was a good thing that the upper village left so much down here since my art was to create things from junk which was the whole reason why my gang hired me in the first place. After I searched inside some of the ruined buildings I came across some broken rusted weapons that I could repair, harvesting materials and a few scrolls that might be useful since I had to make up for some of the power that I lost when those pirates bombed our vessel then took my legs. Once I got all the materials that I could get I decided to begin my journey to Black Bazaar without any more resource gathering from the ruins. A couple of moments later I adjusted my glasses as I saw a lights in the distance as well as the place being just a bit more populated than the abandoned ruins that currently surrounded me. I couldn’t help but crack a smile at the tough looking gangsters dressed in typical shinobi gear when they turned their heads to look at me. Of course, I kept walking even when they started hooping and hollering insults at me. Turning the other cheek as one might would say, since that kind of thing was just another day in the office for me. As of now I was not special...I am just the baby on the block, and am basically a glorified goon or just an illegal handyman in the minds of those who are higher up on the ladder in this fast life. I’ve got some learning to do if I want respect in this place but eh… With the crew I’m working with now, I believe that I’m on the right track to becoming the infamous punk that people will respect. I got some money, some materials, my tools and now its time to make shit happen.

WC; 906
[Mft]
[Left unless stopped]

Last edited:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back