Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Event Prologue to ACT II: Deadly Catch - CLOSED (Day 1)

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Off the coast of Soon's Harbor, away from the hustle and bustle of the trading port and shipyard, along a jagged coast of rocks and harsh battering waves, would stand a figure clad in armor. Surrounding the figure would be the chattering of the Unbent known as The Swarm.

"What are you waiting for... go bring me my prize!"

The Unbent would let out a morbid howl as they would begin to rush forward along the jagged coast and go careening off into the water of the sea before them. Their glowing eyes, burning with chakra, could be seen as they made their initial dissent before finally disappearing into the vastness of the deep before them.

"I know you are out there... I could feel you... I can taste you..."

The words would slide from out of the helmet of the armored figure. The voice would be monstrous, like an animal had learned to speak the language of humans, but would also be feminine. This figure would be one that was held in high regard by Dominus within the First Children, as she was his current proxy while he was preparing. She was given a task, just as the rest of the First Children, to scour the land for a sacrifice. While others took to whatever prey they could find, she would be one of the few that had a specific prey in mind. She just needed to corner it first.

"Next wave, proceed!"

Another round of spastic moving Unbent would begin to plunge into the water and down into the depths. What was she looking for within the deep? What would be the purpose of these sacrifices...what more was happening during this calm.

SD7Cpzv.png

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back