Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Property Hunting [SSM]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi sighed as he walked threw the streets, it seemed that his day would be a busy one but he expected as much, since being told that he was now be on the restricted leave he allowed himself to sigh inside knowing full well that he still had a lot of work to be done but he wanted to make sure that he at least made the progress today, it seemed that he had a task to complete and this would keep Takeshi in the good books of the Hokage. He knew full well that he still had a lot of work to do but at least this way he would be making process.

Takeshi looked around the shops as he walked, it seemed that this would have to be done in the outer areas of the village this way it would be able to have the incoming and outgoing of traffic without upsetting the village people. It was clear that Takeshi knew full well what was expected of him, though he would never try and admit it he kind of enjoyed these types of missions. It was quiet, and it was peaceful this way he would be able to get to the point and not be disturbed or have any issues Takeshi knew full well the importance of this, but he knew full well that this was just the start of the tasks that he had planned to be completed.

Walking threw the streets the Uchiha avoided the people as best he could be knowing full well that he was not anything special right now, it was more annoying for the Uchiha to consider himself to be nothing more than a messenger, he would have to try and finish the day up and then return home, or he would be constantly considered to be nothing more than an errand boy for the Hokage. As he allowed himself to take a left he came closer to the edge of the village seeing that this place was now getting more and more deserted in that split second. Each step seemed to take itself further into the shadows and it seemed that Takeshi was now finally around the area that he wanted to be. Takeshi allowed a sigh to come to his lips as he looked around for the man that he wanted to speak to. It seemed that he was now staring at plots of land that seemed to be right to develop, though how adequate they would be would depend on the price and how much work people would be willing to put into this to make it work for them.

Takeshi allowed himself to see the person that he was supposed to meet, it seemed that he was right on time as the ANBU Sennin walked up he allowed himself to sigh slightly as he looked around to find a better situation to be involved in, though knowing full well that right now he still had work to be done, the man nodded to him as he walked up though it seemed that this plot of land would need working out and redoing it would be one of those times that Takeshi had to consider the future and not the past. As he glanced around to check the surrounding locations the man begun pointing out the facilities and the possible construction that they had been given, it seemed that this place could work as that first bridge though it was the Hokage’s orders it was time to get down to the business side of it, everything even a plot of land came with a price it would seem.

“Well what price are we talking, cause lets be honest I know for a fact that this land would need major work, and both of us know that to get a good labour team in its going to cost so much work, but that’s for another day, what I want to know right now is what you are planning on doing is raising the price right up then we have to pay to get this place into the condition we needed. So I’m thinking what’s it on the market for, it’s a open bit of land at the end of the village so what’s the going value for this place right now?”
“Well prime peace of land like this, its easily worth a few hundred thousand yen, now I know that this is for the Hokage, so I believe that the price that we have to pay should be something sufficient unless you have another idea in plan?”

“I was thinking we would be looking at this acre of land for development, now I know that the price take I was given was around the four hundred-thousand-yen mark, but from coming here and looking at this I believe we could easily look at getting that price down, now that is just from my opinion and lets be honest we still need to make sure that the ground is ok, now looking at this I was kind of expecting we would be looking more around the two-fifty mark instead, but that is down to you. I mean we would have to pay for the work, unless we would be looking at you are taking care of the development as well. IN that case we could talk about the price but that is completely up to you. Would make sense for this to be the easier way for you to pay for the development as well to the specific instructions don’t you think?”

“So we would be in charge of the order of contractors to carry out the work, that won’t be cheap either with the material and plans that would be required to build a place like this it would be something that would cost more. Is that something you are really willing to do or are you just giving it as a suggestion to make sure that you get the price you want Uchiha?”

Takeshi listened to the man as he allowed a sigh to come to his lips, he hated the fact that he had to bargain with this man, but his orders had been clear on the mission he had been assigned and he wouldn’t have it any other way, he wanted to make sure they had the equipment and air field required to be allowed to land and take off aircraft with ease, he wanted to make sure that right now they didn’t need anything else after todays conversations where done, it seemed that this man was just going to keep him there.

“I suppose if we could look at a reasonable price one that I could take and actually work with, I mean let’s be honest with that one, if we are talking prices we would be looking at the four hundred mark for both building and the plot now that is a number that I could work with. That would also involved the material that is required for the construction as well as all the hard work to make sure that we work together on this one, I have a task from the Hokage and I want to make sure I go back to him with a good price.”

Takeshi wanted to get his point across that he wanted to make sure the price was on point for what he would be expecting, it was an airfield after all and not like they were building a clan house or something crazy. He was literally going to be putting a few sheds into a yard and it was something that he would be working on. He would make sure that he got the price that he wanted as well as speaking to the builders it seemed that the man was contemplated the offer that he had put down.

“And this offer, would come with commission I take it? And we would be able to discuss with the builders the offers that we want and what we are expecting for the price we are paying. I hope that is not to far from what we wanted, and the outcome should be fine with both of you of course. I mean we can look at plans and go from there I should be able to organise a meeting, and have it set up in the afternoon if you are happy with that?”

It seemed that Takeshi was finally allowing himself to consider the offer, they could have the meeting done and the talks finished by the evening. This would mean that Takeshi is finally able to get to business, as he looked at the sky then back to the land that was around the place. It seemed that he would be around the place and the price was getting better as he knew full well that the effort of this morning still was going well. Takeshi turned himself back around to the man as he looked to him. Sighing to himself Takeshi looked square into the mans eyes.

“Sure, I will come by the place to conclude the business, consider yourself to be ready in two hours form now, I want to make sure that this is done quickly and that this is done effectively. I want to get this done by the end of the day and I want to make sure that you are happy with the deal that is made between the two of us as well. This will make my time quick and means that we both have a common goal achieved and I am sure the Hokage will appreciate this offer. I will see you shortly then.”

Takeshi allowed himself to turn away form the man and walk away, he wanted to grab food before the meeting had been started and wanted to make sure that the price that he would be paying for the land was one that he could get behind, though right now he still had a lot of work to get done and even he knew that he would not be great doing that on an empty stomach. He knew full well that he had a lot of work to be done and wanted to finally be able to get some sleep. As he walked to the shop and allowed himself to order food he knew full well that he still had work to do. He finished his work up and allowed himself to walk out of the food place and head to the brokers shop. IT was getting late but the work and tasks that had to be completed where a long one and he knew full well that even with the time passing by there still was a lot more work that had to be discussed that much he was sure about.

Takeshi walked in and saw the groups that were meant to be meeting him, it seemed that they had managed to get themselves organised for the meeting as well as the discussions of price and how much work would need to be created, Takeshi allowed himself to walk in as he begun to speak. Sorting out orders and deals for the prices as well as what would actually be build in this situation. Takeshi allowed himself to finish up the work with the builders it seemed that they could see the potential in the future and he knew full well that they had a lot of work ahead of them.

Five hours passed as night begun to creep in but during that time a price had been agreed as well as when construction on airfield would be completed. It seemed that he was done here with the night work as he allowed a smile to escape his lips as he left the desk and shook hands with those that were around him. He was happy with the outcome of the offer between the two of them and it seemed that the Hokage could work with this, production of the airfield would be started shortly.

[TWC:2,008]
[Topic Entered]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back