Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Pulse -Zerø-

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths

She....couldn't help herself.

It had been on the back of her mind ever since she had witnessed the beautiful, terrifying, act performed by a certain colorful woman of science one evening. Frightening, but...beautiful. What she saw could certainly be considered a form of expressive art, something the small genin was free to interpret, yet couldn't begin to fully comprehend. Pushed away into the corner of her mind, she could ignore it by drowning herself amidst her various books on training her chakra, on history and such...but that only delayed her impulses. It would return, much like her inevitable hunger; and meeting the woman again again only made her thoughts resurface that much quicker.

It was entirely unrelated to her hunger; it simply for sport. For pleasure. For a hobby. For...fun.

Her movement was limited on a boat, but now, here on the island of moon? She could slip away as she pleased. She was unfamiliar with the island and would likely end up lost, but...she didn't care. Understanding fully well that her guilty pleasures woldn't earn her any praise, once her adored hero was preoccupied, the ghoul slipped away into this uncharted (to her) land in search of treasure. And find a treasure she did (not that she was particularly picky).

The ghastly explorer was in a forest, deep enough to be away from all but the most persistent of trailers without being too far to find her way back. That, and because it was...difficult...to take her newfound friend too far away (physical strength wasn't her strong suit) The sound masked by the falling rain around her; she was fortunate enough to be blessed with a light storm. Not that it would deter almighty super-vision...but there was nothing she could do on that.

"...Ow...Ah!!....OWWW!...." She flinched, burying her tool (a small kunai) into her fragile, shaking, arm as she mutilated herself. A bit deeper, and even the shaking ceased; her arm falling to her side limply. "Haaa....haaaa....Weird-I mean..."fascinating"...I can't move it now..." She spoke in a quiet, fragile voice in quivering breaths, working on her vocabulary even during a scenario where she was kneeling in her own blood. Like her left arm, both her legs were equally cut, to the point she couldn't support her light weight with them anymore. Considering she A poor idea in hindsight, but in the heat of the moment...

..Well, it was -fun-.
8kWPy40.gif

It was the first time in so long that she legitimately had fun, the first time she truly had a genuine smile that wasn't weak or faked. In a world she viewed as dull and colorless, blood was the strongest and most vivid color of all to her.

No, harming herself wasn't the fun part. The fun part was that for every injury she demonstrated on herself, she in turn inflicted upon the poor companion she force-recruited to join her. The fun part as watching the horror upon his face when she harmed herself, knowing that the same pain would befall him next. She really liked that expression.
No curse of an evil god here; she did everything the old fashioned way.
"...Akechi says...overcoming pain makes you....stronger.." She spoke out in a voice barely withstanding her own pain. She wondered if that was true; she certainly was very aware of how much weaker she felt right now (Although she figured that was due to all the blood she lost that pooled around her, mixing with rain and mud) "Anyways...your t-turn now...I-I th-think it'll be easier if you h-hold out your arm..." The genin leaned forwards with her kunai, but of course her companion refused to comply. "Stop! Wh-what's wrong with you?!?" He questioned, rather loudly.

Too loudly for the macabre maiden's comfort.
"P-Please stop being so lo-...So..." She began to plead for the silence of her unwilling companion, but gradually trailed off as the light momentarily left her dull, dim eyes. And remained that way for several seconds before her deathly white face began to move again. "...S-s-sorry...I think my heart...stopped...for a moment..." Fortunately for her, her body didn't really like to stay dead for extended periods of time, always recovering from any injury she had encountered so far. Unfortunately, she knew the same couldn't be said for many others. Meaning if her friend suffered the same temporary loss of life that she did, their game would be ended.

"Hmm...I think I'm going to cheat. I want to see your heart before it stops...Sorry." She spoke, tightening her hold and bringing in the youth, no older than his late-teens, closer to her. No mothers, no kids; those were the only criteria she put "off limits" and wouldn't consider force-recruiting.
Oh; he was restrained through some skillful use of tendrils sprouting from the wounds in her arm and legs. She was getting pretty skilled with them, actually, now being able to muster enough strength and dexterity with them to restrain others. Not that he'd be able to due much resisting, what with his leg muscles picked off and those fleshy liga-things disassembled.

"A-AAAH-MPHH" His shout began to challenge the sound of the rainstorm for dominance, but was quickly muffled with a few fiber bundles around his throat. She really didn't want to choke him, but..she really wasn't sure of how else to stop him from yelling. With no time to waste, she quickly introduced a small blade and a torso to eachother, using the former to split the later in two down the middle. Like a melon~ Her good hand, as in the not-nearly-severed-one, eagerly stroking her prize as the strength gradually left the delicate crimson fruit. A sense of tranquility replaced her excitement;
"...Pretty..." It was...so beautiful. She gentle touched it, cradling it, softly telling her kidnapped friend that it was fine to 'sleep'. Their game was over, the prize hers to take. Now, she only needed to wait for her self-injured legs to heal enough to allow her to walk away and find a place to clean up.

As for where she'd keep her trophy? Someplace where it'd be nice and safe from harm or loss. She was small and horrible at packing, but she was certain that she'd be able to make space in this case...

[Hell's Necromancy used; Hearts +1!]

[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back